• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Survivor's Lounge (The Last Judgement)

Should we have scheduled 24-48hr events?

• Yeah, sure sounds cool!

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Nah, I think we should just wing it.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I don't really care...

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Update6
[class=ICcontainer] width: 100%; min-height: 400px; position: relative; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=ICside] position: absolute; height: 100%; width: 225px; padding: 15px; box-sizing: border-box; color: white; background: #42bff4; transform: translateX( calc(-1* (225px - 15px))); transition: transform .5s ease-in , filter .25s ease-in-out .5s; [/class] [class name=ICside state=hover] transform: translateX(0px); filter: drop-shadow(0px 0px 5px black); transition: transform .5s ease-in .25s, filter .25s ease-in-out; [/class] [class=tab] background: #42bff4; border-radius: 10px; padding: 25px 3px 30px 3px; right: 0px; top: 0px; box-sizing: border-box; color: white; transform: translateX(50%); position: absolute; [/class] [class=ICcontent] padding-left: 28px; [/class] [div class=ICcontainer][div class=ICside][div class=tab][/div]
→ the vechiles
Ford F-150 - driven by: Rhys | passengers: Nik, Penny & Woofus
Station Wagon - driven by: Alaska| passengers: James, Lily , Haruka
Grig's Mobile- driven by: Grigs |passengers: Luci , Darius, Adisa
Police Van w/Motorcycle inside - driven by: Reverie |passengers: Emma, Kayden, Ezra

[/div][div class=ICcontent]
Update With supplies low, the group has no choice but to set off into the harsh winter in hopes to gather supplies. Those who stay behind are tasked with holding camp until the majority comes back with enough resources to last them the rest of the winter. What the group doesn't know is that there's a certain evil on the horizon and an all too cozy and convenient place for them to rest and get their barrings.

Transportation has been listed, if you wish to move cars feel free to let me know and I'll switch it up a bit more. Everyone not in the event will chill out for a bit as mentioned in the last update. We will have two days to write about being in the mansion. You can take this time to have your characters shower, change clothes, get a good meal, and eventually sleep. Once the event ends there will be a relocation so make sure your characters grab their belongings before heading out. We will not be returning to the Police Station. I'll make a post tomorrow afternoon about having the people in the event move. The drive there will be really quick (so it doesn't really matter what car you hop into the list in the fold out here is just a sort of suggestion) and will last a post before it's time skipped to where we pick up Penny before moving again. If you have any questions about how the event will work please don't be afraid to shoot me a PM or comment about it in OOC.
[/div][/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back