• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Survivor's Lounge (The Last Judgement)

Should we have scheduled 24-48hr events?

• Yeah, sure sounds cool!

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Nah, I think we should just wing it.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I don't really care...

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Holy Mage = Terra
Same person. I was not amused when I found this out.

I actually suspected that, the general carelessness and similarities between the characters... But the proofreading and grammar was slightly better for 'holymage' in all honesty, so I thought it was a different person altogether.

I actually suspected that, the general carelessness and similarities between the characters... But the proofreading was slightly better for 'holymage' in all honesty, so I thought it was a different person altogether.
I did too, that's why I didn't believe it at first and demanded proof. Which is what I got in large, very upsetting, quantities.

GuavaJuiceXI GuavaJuiceXI so the door, just have it appear before Luci you don't have to write him going through it. I'm going to GM a little section here that will make it an easier transition from your dream to Lakyr Lakyr 's

BasiliskVeranda BasiliskVeranda That... all that was like a breath of air. The sweetest freshest first breath one would take after a long long run. Been sinking on my Monday, probably will go even deeper tmrw, but boy.. am i glad to be in this with all you guys <3

BasiliskVeranda BasiliskVeranda That... all that was like a breath of air. The sweetest freshest first breath one would take after a long long run. Been sinking on my Monday, probably will go even deeper tmrw, but boy.. am i glad to be in this with all you guys <3
Aww...are you talkin boot the nightmare? My monday is insane so I'm blipping on what you're meaning.

I'm happy you're with us tooooo!! ^_____^ Can't wait for Rev's nightmare! Ayyy

Aww...are you talkin boot the nightmare? My monday is insane so I'm blipping on what you're meaning.

I'm happy you're with us tooooo!! ^_____^ Can't wait for Rev's nightmare! Ayyy

Yuh I'm talking about what you've written! Everyone seems to be outdoing themselves, it's beautiful!

Who's the gagged lady? Could be a brunette or a blonde so i can't make a proper guess xD

Edit: also my harrowing week is finally over. Gonna get some rest then read to catch up and hopefully get my post in within 24 hrs
As producer of that clip, can confirm, is penny LOL

Oh yeah, there was a really cool picture I noticed on one of your posts, the one with Rhys on top, and it has another dude on the bottom, with hhim upside down, looks kind of like a playing card. I was wondering who the dude on the bottom was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back