• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Irma took out my power so I dunno when I'll be able to reply. Currently out in my truck just to charge my phone. Lol

After a grueling (overdramatic slightly) 24 hours without power it's back. However Charter Spectrum is down in my area still. So no internets for me yet.

After a grueling (overdramatic slightly) 24 hours without power it's back. However Charter Spectrum is down in my area still. So no internets for me yet.

Thanks for the update, glad to hear you've got power back now.

We're more than happy to wait until you're all good to reply!

Mother of god I have internet. : D

Will post soon, on my way out to help clear some neighbors yards of branches/fallen trees and such.

I don't see it.

I'm not daft, I'm just going with full blown denial in any and all resembling aspects.

Just a warning, Ginny is going to be a blushy, stuttering mess as soon as she sees any of these ships in action. She's never had any romantic experience whatsoever.

Look at Emile trying so hard to use his charm to escape or maybe calm Chase.

Too bad for him, Chase has slowly started to catch on and doesn't always let it work. ;p

Also, let it be known that Nan was the first to label them/use the term boyfriends. xD

I don't know if that's completely Nan or if that's more Emile's perspective though. Wasn't external though so the term hasn't been officially used by either, yet.

Last edited:
reapertwo reapertwo can you confirm for me who Eddie wrote the sign for?

I think I misunderstood your post a ways back....

What Sleepy said.

We've time skipped to the day of the attack. It's still morning/noonish.

reapertwo reapertwo Crono Crono

Feel free to keep posting, Emile isn't about to shift and speak and there is so much 'he explored the woods' I can post about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back