• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
He can always walk up to Chase and pester and/or annoy him in wolf form. LOL

Or stand in the open trail staring intimidatingly at Eddie. Pfft.

Yeah a part of me admittedly wonders if she's going to panic run and not give any answer until after tonight. xD

What. Just. Happened.

Hajsvsndlakajbs.

I don't know how to respond...

I'm not exactly playing Supernatural Kitsune here, especially since they were literally just women who went psycho. Also most can't, but Jordan isn't most Kitsune. Chrono did you not read my CS?

Your CS doesn't indicate what abilities the kitsune have and the abilities profile I made for the kitsune didn't include this. I had asked months ago for you to give me an idea as to what you wanted and never replied so I followed the spn lore.

Your CS doesn't indicate what abilities the kitsune have and the abilities profile I made for the kitsune didn't include this. I had asked months ago for you to give me an idea as to what you wanted and never replied so I followed the spn lore.

That's fine I guess, I'm definitely going to have to see what their lore says on Kitsune because I don't remember them portraying Kitsune all that well

That's fine I guess, I'm definitely going to have to see what their lore says on Kitsune because I don't remember them portraying Kitsune all that well

I ignore most of what they write when it comes to what transpired in the show (because this is almost an AU of that) and take the bare essence.

They are much like pure bred werewolves in that they can control their shape/form. They are rather reclusive and don't really effect humanity much.

In the lore it says they feed from the pituitary glands of humans but I'm not dead set on this. (I altered werewolves so I'm willing to alter other things)

Let me know if you want to add change things and we can discuss it more!

Just a heads up all I start my new job full shifts this week which makes my days 14 hours outside the house.

So I'll be down to one reply a day except for weekends or time off.

Cheers!

Chase only knew he'd personally give anything to be reunited with his loved ones, and Mackenzie will have that chance of her own soon enough.

I feel like at some point Chase is going to scold Mac about family and their importance...

So I just made my first attempt at a public thread on here, anyone want to join?

If my new job wasn't slowly sucking the soul out of me I'd be down to jump in and join, but at this rate I get to post once a day. :(

Sorry but best of luck!

You know... it's a good thing that Malcolm doesn't speak Japanese... cause I did not fact check that before posting. That was a non meta Gaming guess right there.

On a different note, *Jordan narrows his eyes* That mustache has been out of style for over 50 years.... which can only mean one thing. He's not Men of Letters... no-one would be caught dead with that mustache

You know... it's a good thing that Malcolm doesn't speak Japanese... cause I did not fact check that before posting. That was a non meta Gaming guess right there.

On a different note, *Jordan narrows his eyes* That mustache has been out of style for over 50 years.... which can only mean one thing. He's not Men of Letters... no-one would be caught dead with that mustache
How dare you sir! This mustache was passed down the family for generations! It is a time honored disguise for our convert endeavors outside of Israel! Countless hours of research went into it's creation!

That awkward moment where you wake up to find you posted the night before....but you don't really remember typing said post. >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back