• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Alright so I'll be posting up the roll forward tomorrow, and I'll tag everyone in as always.

Thanks again for everyone's patience!

Hey Crono Crono , here's a play-by-play of Safton's emotional state after reading your last post. Hope you're happy.

Morgan usually had the decency to say something or let herself be known. Possibly because she was worried about walking in and finding him and Emile in a compromising situation.

:hearteyes: Fangirl intensifies.

Not that they'd actually been in a compromising situation yet, so her fears were for naught.

:closedeyescryingfrown:

Not that he could convince Morgan of that because the girls imagination wouldn't allow it.

:b7:

I'm just waiting for the awkward moment when Solomon and Ginny walk inside for food only to find that the place has been changed to a temporary first-aid clinic area.

Their growling stomach's shall forever growl.
>D

I'm just waiting for the awkward moment when Solomon and Ginny walk inside for food only to find that the place has been changed to a temporary first-aid clinic area.

Their growling stomach's shall forever growl.
>D

All part of Emile's plan. By the time the Pack actually shows up, all they have to do is offer delicious French Canadian cuisine and they'll be welcomed through the gates as saviors...

Morgan warn me,” He started between bites, but did not make eye contact with the younger man, an attempt to keep his smile concealed. “That you like, erm. Ques’est le mot….” He glanced to the dictionary at the counter, but decided against it. “You like the laisse et les collier. Plus now the museau. Je n’ai jamais imaginé you be interested in servité, you like I tie you up?”
I laughed far too hard and loud at this. At least everyone in my home was already awake.

Morgan bided her time and got her revenge.

Well played.

Poor Chase is about to spit coffee everywhere.

yossiacar.gif

I laughed far too hard and loud at this. At least everyone in my home was already awake.

Morgan bided her time and got her revenge.

Well played.

Poor Chase is about to spit coffee everywhere.

yossiacar.gif

Yep, it got me good too. I wasn't sure whether to laugh or have a slight fan girl moment, decided I didn't need to choose between them.

Yep, it got me good too. I wasn't sure whether to laugh or have a slight fan girl moment, decided I didn't need to choose between them.
This all basically started because of Elijah and his sarcastic comments...
Domino effect.

I thought he was just the god of sleep? But anyway, Andy was just being a depressed little teenager. If I need her memory swiped I know where to go

He is the God of sleep, the reason he can take memories is the river Lethe runs through his home. As for Moody teenagers can't help you there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back