• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
It's probably best that Mac's distracted with him now as well.

Seeing Ashley walk off alone with two werewolves might not have sat well with her.

I'm not sure whether I'm impressed or disturbed that Morgan doesn't know what a snow globe is, but she's familiar with BDSM... :P

Human trinkets are one thing, but fetishes are not bound to species!

Oh goodness!

I am catching up on the newest season of the last ship and seeing some great photo opportunities for Chase in the future!
Crono Crono

travis-van-winkle-pregnant-three-men-and-a-baby-app-04.jpg

I'm sure you already regret showing me this one...

Oh goodness!

I am catching up on the newest season of the last ship and seeing some great photo opportunities for Chase in the future!
Crono Crono
LOL.
I still haven't watched season three, being the horrible person I am. I was waiting for season four to start before I did, but now it's dropped and I have too many shows I'm currently watching so it's on my to do list. Though I have seen some pictures...if said pictures you want me to use are with him and that obnoxiously long beard he has grown out I refuse. Chase will never have said beard length.
Never.

And I only slightly regret showing you the photo now...

I really liked the first two seasons, but I just couldn't get into the third one for whatever reason.

Also, Chase has strict beard length standards?

And I only slightly regret showing you the photo now...

Chamile children confirmed...?

348px-Travis_Van_Winkle_%28cropped%29.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I agree. The beard is part of his rugged charm, but mountain man Chase is a step too far lol

There was a small picture off and I knew that one couldn't be topped...

Yeah, I imagine so...[/QUOTE]

Screenshot_2017-08-27-13-18-05.png
I had to share this. It made me laugh far too hard.

"Who was the lapbottom" made me snort laugh in the lunch room and get more than a few stares.

So, not long after posting my laptop might have died for good. So it might be a bit before I can reply again. Will try and fix it tonight.

So, not long after posting my laptop might have died for good. So it might be a bit before I can reply again. Will try and fix it tonight.

Thanks for letting us know!

Hard-ass bad-boy Chase would have keyed the car blatantly in front of Brody then tossed him the keys followed by a tip of a non-existent hat before walking off. Pfft.

NanLia NanLia
Psst.

Chase already tossed Brody the keys in my last post. I'll just pretend he isn't holding out his hand in my next one. ; D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back