• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
He leaves Morgan at Vitae and returns to Emile.
But if this was truly a cheesy romance movie, this would be when Emile would come walking through the graveyard towards Chase in a suit, ignoring the possibility of a death sentence. And actually cleaning up despite saying never.

But if this was truly a cheesy romance movie, this would be when Emile would come walking through the graveyard towards Chase in a suit, ignoring the possibility of a death sentence. And actually cleaning up despite saying never.

Good point.

*glances at NanLia NanLia expectantly*

:D

Hey, you two created this monster. Now you both get to deal with it.

:horns:

We'll happily deal with the monster.
By hurting and destroying the reason it was created in the first place.

tenor.gif

Also given Emile's known propensity for stealing food items, Chase can hardly blame the guy for just doing what Emile does.

Morgan and Adelaide are like kids from different countries meeting for the first time and learning about each others world.

It's adorable.

With Nan gone until later this week, Will is open for interaction at the funeral if anyone's interested.

When are our characters going to cross paths~ like I said, this one is much more helpful~
When fate decree's it?
Pfft. I dunno.
I mean technically they already crossed paths for a moment. Until the skip Chase is rather booked, and afterwards will be the showdown between the Pack and Vitae so I suspect he'll be tied up during that as well. Maxwell is a different story but I haven't even started with him yet...

Someone help me with some brainpower if you would. Okay, so a silent Dog Whistle.

From what I can tell the stronger whistles have a range of about two miles for dogs. (I could be wrong, google was of little help with this surprisingly.)

Is it realistic for a Werewolf (with what I'm assuming is further enhanced hearing than a dog has) be able to hear or pick up such a whistle from a further distance? My assumption is yes. I was considering implementing a whistle into the roleplay but I don't want to completely BS the range or how it works. I'd much rather it be realistic and decide if it's plausible to use.

I'm just not very smart. lol

I would say yes as well. Ginny might get one of those "is this just in my head or is there actually a sound" moments, due to her hearing not being as good as his. Still better than human though.

I would say yes as well. Ginny might get one of those "is this just in my head or is there actually a sound" moments, due to her hearing not being as good as his. Still better than human though.
Unless I'm wrong (and I very well could be since I don't know a lot about Djinn) but from what I know of and read on them they don't have enhanced senses, unless they are the specific kind that feed on human fear rather than human blood.

Though even if she did have enhanced hearing I'm not entirely sure she could hear it anyways. The whole hertz and pitch concept is confusing and I'm not sure if any being with enhanced hearing could hear a silent dog whistle or just those that can hear within a certain...frequency?...

giphy.gif

Now you guys know why I came to the OOC for assistance. I can't make sense of it completely. Google only helps so much.

Last edited:
Someone help me with some brainpower if you would. Okay, so a silent Dog Whistle.

From what I can tell the stronger whistles have a range of about two miles for dogs. (I could be wrong, google was of little help with this surprisingly.)

Is it realistic for a Werewolf (with what I'm assuming is further enhanced hearing than a dog has) be able to hear or pick up such a whistle from a further distance? My assumption is yes. I was considering implementing a whistle into the roleplay but I don't want to completely BS the range or how it works. I'd much rather it be realistic and decide if it's plausible to use.

I'm just not very smart. lol
I would assume so. A werewolf is still a canine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back