• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
The worst part is Chase will understand why he's getting pet...which is why he'll be going for the fingers.

Also, yay for new internet. Been on 12mbps download since I moved (over five years ago) because it was the only option, way overpriced mind you. And now I'm at 60mbps, for nearly half the price.

Though Mr. Internet installer guy broke the door on my little entertainment system, accident obviously and fixable,, but still frustrating.

Alright, so just wanted to say thanks to everyone and their patience waiting for some plots to finish up, since we can see the end I am proposing our second time skip (most of you weren't present for the first one)

It would take us to the night the pack is going to attack the colony. We have a couple of things we need to tie up first: 1. the funeral and 2. getting "Andy" T That_Irish_Person in with the Pack before we move forward.

What I kinda want to do here is have everyone on the same page, so if there is anything you want your character to have established during the time from now to then, send me a message or tag my name in OOC and let me know.

Feel free to communicate with each other and decided if your characters would have done anything off screen.

I'll message everyone to kind of work out specifics too.

And a heads up, I'll be gone again from Friday to Thursday (24th) with no internets.

Thanks!

Edit:

I'll also bring up a post in OOC to let you know what each of the factions had done in that time too, so you can adjust accordingly.

So I just realized that I literally name Morgan "Emile" in English/Female..... opps lol

Oh, I thought she did that intentionally.

Nope really didn't. I was rolling through names trying to come up with one, kept picking names I had already used and then settled on Emily (sister's name). Wasn't until I mistyped Emile I realized what I had done, lol

Safton Safton Crono Crono

Feel free to skip over the rest of the funeral stuffs and move forward to where they would be or would have laid Joe to rest. That's basically maxed out everything I know about funerals, lol.

Friends I have seem to have misplaced the IC thread. I can't find it and when I try to use the link in the first post I get an error code. Could someone shoot me a link?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back