• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I don't drink so that theory is off the table. LOL.

Maybe I was abducted by aliens?

Or you are actually a Turned werewolf who instead of eating hearts during his blackouts just types up mysterious RP posts.

Just a running theory.

Hmm.... trying to write a vision for Mackenzie that explains the werewolves aren't the enemy, while also trying to be as vague as possible is a lot harder than I thought it would be.

..... well I set out to do one thing and did the exact opposite.... shit.

LMAO.

A vague vision of two wolves calling for peace, then the colony under attack by an unknown assailant given to the ONE person who was in a colony that was attacked by the same pack and witness people dying around her.

Yep, that's how I would interpret it lol

LMAO.

A vague vision of two wolves calling for peace, then the colony under attack by an unknown assailant given to the ONE person who was in a colony that was attacked by the same pack and witness people dying around her.

Yep, that's how I would interpret it lol
I admit... not the best plan, but gods can't just give straight answers either.. sigh...

The inadvertent misinformation from Mac will in no way affect Will's judgement.

Not in the least.

/sarcasm

The inadvertent misinformation from Mac will in no way affect Will's judgement.

Not in the least.

/sarcasm
I just imagine Emile trying to talk to the council and Will protesting really hard against them listening....and Chase just give him all the WTF glares.

Then Hypnos in the background like: " I.... that's not what.... sigh... well just gotta let it play out. They'll figure it out."

I just imagine Emile trying to talk to the council and Will protesting really hard against them listening....and Chase just give him all the WTF glares.

Worse still, he's going to assume that Chase is/has been in on the "fake peace" plot.

Truly, no betrayal worse than a man's dearest puppy turning on him :closedeyescryingfrown:

Pfft. Morgan gave in quick. Chase didn't even have to break out the fact that Joe did the same thing knowledge.

Also...I apologize for my next post. It's Nan's fault.

And I can't help myself.

Pfft. Morgan gave in quick. Chase didn't even have to break out the fact that Joe did the same thing knowledge.

Also...I apologize for my next post. It's Nan's fault.

And I can't help myself.

It was his final line that got you a like.

I fell asleep before making the post but...

Sorry not sorry.
Nan set it up I had to follow through.
Chase is inappropriate when he's really nervous.

Ginny is going to have a very hard time talking to Chase.
She'll be fine. LOL.
Chase has just grown comfortable around Morgan and Emile enough for such things. While he's not against being so crass to strangers or acquaintances it's not very likely. haha. Only if the situation deserves it.

With everything in the Rp kicking off a bit I'll go ahead and forewarn that this Friday/Saturday are going to be potentially no post or limited post days for me. Mostly just Saturday but maybe Friday. Basically it's a Rehearsal and then the Wedding the next day and I'm a Groomsman so.

St. Boethius St. Boethius
Erm, I think your post is saying the only Werewolf in the colony is Chase? Think you might wanna reread some posts and edit, if that's the case cuz the whole pack is already inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back