• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
SynKast SynKast

Nice to have you back and to hear that you're feeling better! Currently, most of the characters are gathered at the Clinic House not far away from where you left off as I recall.

They've been discussing Mackenzie's recent Prophet visions about upcoming Seals. Adelaide and Morgan will be headed to Boston to secure one, while Thor and his German associates will be going to New Orleans.

SynKast SynKast Welcome back! I had Thor drop Abiageal off at her tent using Bifröst, the two had a short altercation with a Jötunn in Asgard, but besides that that mission was a success and Thor used the apples of Idunn to strengthen himself. I can have Thor swing by later if you want, after he's done sharing memories with Will.

Sure thing! Just ping me when you get the chance. Til then I'll remain idle since there is logically nothing really for my character to do at the current moment.

(@NanLia Please offer five New Futhark runes that you see fit, in the following order:
1. ) The Situation
2.) The Obstacles
3.) Supportive Forces
4.) Short-term outcome
5.) Long-term outcome)

What does this even mean? lol

NanLia NanLia . Abiageal did a runecast and I'm asking you as leader of the game to choose five Young Futhark runes as you wish to have them displayed. You might want to look up the meaning of the runes and their reversed meaning though, just so you get a good idea of everything. here, I'll even post a link to make it easier.
Rune Meanings - The Elder Futhark

NanLia NanLia apologizes that she won't be posting tonight because she has to work an extra-long shift.

I do not know why I said I would work extra hours.....

I know it's because I want the monies ... but I really regret my decision now ...

Posting now.

[ Crono Crono I'll add in a Emile post for you my next go around - sorry for the delays. ]

No worries. I enjoy the time I can put Chase in limbo and don't have to worry about posting. Pfft. Figured I should do a filler post with him at the very least though, since Morgan decided to rudely wake him up. < 3

No worries. I enjoy the time I can put Chase in limbo and don't have to worry about posting. Pfft. Figured I should do a filler post with him at the very least though, since Morgan decided to rudely wake him up. < 3

Well I advanced Wilkenzie's plans to go to the pack so Emile should be showing up sooner rather than later.
Full disclosure I really want to see Chase try and explain to Emile Morgan's plans.

I've decided to make this Abiageal's theme song. I know that character's don't have theme songs but it fits really well for her as a character.

As well as this one:

So, if there is ever an interpretation of a "Theme song claim" I'd like to claim both of these. =]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back