• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I’ll post soon, been a whole lot of partying as I graduated high school yesterday and we’ve been celebrating essentially all week. :) (the age on my profile is off because I was a minor when I signed up, I’m 18 so I haven’t been force to redo two years lol)

Hey kids!

Just a heads up I'll be out of town and without access from the interwebs for a couple of days. I'll be able to post up on Sunday, possibly Monday after I get back.

I wanted to bring up possibly attempting to recruit more people into the RP and see how everyone feels about it - I don't mind the size group we have at the moment but I'm certainly up for inviting more in if it's what we want.

As well I'm trying to come up with a 'better' system for what we're doing; I'm not sure if anyone else feels but right now it's kind of slow. I know once this "day" is over I want to roll forward to the point where Hades will be arriving within the colony, several of our members will be starting their missions for Seals and really don't feel like we need to rp out all the details for just prepping when we could do what we did with Pan's Trial.

After this I think we could continue in the same sort of fashion; at the end of the mission, positive or otherwise outcome, the people return to Vitae and get their next mission and we repeat? Giving us a little bit of both mission oriented RP as well as the daily (for lack of a better term) slice of life that we've been doing so far.

Please let me know what you guys think about it all, here or in PM. Like I said I won't be able to respond for a few days but I'll certainly read over everything and as always PLOTS!

Crono Crono St. Boethius St. Boethius Eliasdagood Eliasdagood Alator Alator SynKast SynKast Safton Safton LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971

Awesome! Also, I’m not sure what to do with Tara at the moment, so if anyone has ideas, that would be great!

NanLia NanLia sounds good! As for new people I wouldn't mind them as long as they are willing to put some effort into their posts and characters and not just spam one-liners :p

If anyone besides SynKast SynKast wants to tag along to New Orleans to participate in an epic murder investigation just let me know :)

SandyFilthyIzuthrush-max-1mb.gif

You could always say they had secret kitsune things to do. Ginny is currently in the library if Da Ji wants to look for her to pick up where they left off.

9F1026C3-EB2D-4601-9692-1C417B1570AF.jpeg

If you ever go to Paris make sure you go up on Arc de Triomphe, you get a clear view of the entire city.

Also there are people with baugettes everywhere thought it was a stereotype But it’s not lmao

Ran a little late tonight; I'll post tomorrow when I get home from work!

Hey guys! I jst want to let everyone know that I'm still here, I am just still currenty doing the whole moving shabang, I hope to be back by the end of the month.

Post-surgery me won’t be able to post well, but sure!

Attachments

• C88C48E9-C0E7-423E-A96D-68D16ACF8ED8.jpeg
    C88C48E9-C0E7-423E-A96D-68D16ACF8ED8.jpeg
    220.3 KB · Views: 4
Post-surgery me won’t be able to post well, but sure!

Hope everything is okay!

Alator Alator SynKast SynKast Feel free to jump in whenever you can! I pictured the pair would be part of those arriving at the house with the rest for dinner and socializing.

Since we seem to have lost our Hades; I figured we would work around it, sort of skip it and move forward with everyone's missions/seals etc.

As I said NanLia NanLia between moving and having to find a job for until we move and finding a job after we move and working on my GED all at just about the same time, I'm in a very cluttered situation so I might be away for some time. Please keep my spot filled for I promise you that I will be back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back