• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Now to launch the coup...
Viva La Revolucion!
Viva+la+revolucion_15dddd_4968402.gif

Don't hate me kids I'm stuck in my service providers retail store waiting to be served.

Apologies for delaying you another day.

I have started a new game: hunger games.

I have ordered a pizza and if I get served next they get a slice.

SynKast SynKast don't worry about it.

To be honest having a depowered god make a smoothie for a malnourished human witch in a Colony of human hunters wasn't a situation I expected when joining this lmao.

Crono Crono where did everyone get the notion that they are mercenaries? They're essentially just soldiers following orders and have made no mentions about fighting for money. Slightly confused lol

Pfft. I don't know. Between Emile calling them merc's, then Viktor getting defensive by saying they don't serve the highest bidder. Then saying they don't kill for pleasure or food, money was an option left open on that haha.

Basically them never outright saying they didn't do it for the money and the first impression had him agreeing with Emile. I just went with it. :3

#BlameNan

Kind of proud of ‘spontaneous vision naps.’ Nothing relevant, I’m just giggling.

Speaking of, since you've kind have been stuck recently feel free to move on since it doesn't currently look like Lucians returning ... at the moment I think Solomon is at his apartment St. Boethius St. Boethius Adelaide is at the Research Tent, Will is at the Clinic house with Elijah en route, Safton Safton and Brendan is .. somewhere. He just left the clinic with no destination in mind.

My depression is still at a solid 10, and my mind is not capable of processing and thinking out ways to role-play. If things come to worst, just have Abiagael go on a journey to find the apples of which she needs to restore a portion of Thor's strength. idk guys, I hope this'll pass and everything can be right again, but it seems like this storm is only getting worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back