• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Safton's internets is broken tonight. He won't be able to post until tomorrow some time. Feel free to post as you please.

RIP Safton Safton We knew thee well.

Be sure to leave dozens of I < 3 Chamile sticky notes all over her house for her to find over the course of years when moving things around.

Gotta be honest I'm half surprised she won't force you to post while visiting, then creepily watch over your shoulder as you do. Judging you.

Just try not to get eaten by one of the 400,000 bears, the amount of them puts Sweden to shame

:)

I'll keep that in mind! If worst comes to worst, I'm sure our fearless GM will protect me.

(If not, I have longer legs than she does. Remember, you don't need to outrun the bear...)

RIP Safton Safton We knew thee well.

Be sure to leave dozens of I < 3 Chamile sticky notes all over her house for her to find over the course of years when moving things around.

Gotta be honest I'm half surprised she won't force you to post while visiting, then creepily watch over your shoulder as you do. Judging you.

Oh I plan to ;)

I also plan to distract her from doing so.

I'll keep that in mind! If worst comes to worst, I'm sure our fearless GM will protect me.

(If not, I have longer legs than she does. Remember, you don't need to outrun the bear...)

Oh I plan to ;)

I also plan to distract her from doing so.

outrunning-a-bear.jpg

NanLia NanLia you waiting for anyone or haven't you had the time to post? :P
I've been working open to close at work since the end of my vacation. ?

I leave my house at 5 AM and get home between 8:30 and 9 every day this week.

I'm hoping to have my post done tonight or tomorrow morning. Sorry for the delay.

I think she got chained up in her own basement.

This would be an improvement over returning to work.

Have some wicked storms rolling through tonight so I might not post until tomorrow to avoid my computer getting screwed.

I'm waiting to find out if they're going to issue another tornado warning. ?

090.jpg

NanLia rn

Jokes aside I hope everything turns out fine <3

Right? Several funnel clouds but nothing touched down. Better than last week when we had two touch down in the city.

Neither were strong enough to be classified as a tornado (but what else do you call spinning winds that run along the ground and make a mess?)

I did have to surgically remove my cat from my body, however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back