• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP - Accepting Applications

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"Now now young vampire, you are wise beyond your years but you still have much to learn..." Jordan put a hand on Franklin's shoulder and gave him a series of lighthearted slaps on to his shoulder. "Do not take offense to my words, I am old compared to most beings and even I still have much to learn~ Information can be...biased when it comes from only one source. While you perceive that you would gain much more than I would, but in my mind if you were to have the smallest tidbit of information that my followers have missed...it could be something very vital to our cause. Be it mine or our collective cause." Jordan looked over at Emile and then to the human council members. "You are the wisest of those I have sought to ally with. The wolves are unwillingly to see past their own pack mentality and the humans clutch at their power too much to willingly share information...and don't even get me started on the Men of Letters...The point is, that in a time where our goals should be the same, you are the only one who even bothers to see past his own people to attempt to stop the death of all."

"One of my brethren has began to move in favor of the First Sin...If he should come against us, I am not strong enough to take him alone. His strength outclasses mine, I could probably stall him but he would eventually overpower me and I don't feel like dying, not while I have someone I must find. Perhaps if my brother were here, THEN it would be a completely different outcome, though...we haven't seen each other in years. I don't know where he went, he has no idea where I am. We haven't seen each other since he left Japan."

NanLia NanLia

Last edited:
iryB73Q.jpg

Sandy listened as Solomon detailed the difficulties and the stress related to being part of the Men of Letters and she could clearly understand if an organization like that, supposedly superior to hunters in general, being corrupt then it was no wonder what had happened here. Money and Power; two this Sandy never cared for. She followed the line and collected some food the ladies had made, ever committed. She didn't feel like eating much, not with what she had no doubt was coming. "Then why be a part of it?" She asked after a moment of quiet contemplation. She walked with Solomon to a sparsely occupied table and sat down, waiting for him to join her. "If it's all so much trouble and dissatisfying, why do you keep doing it? Why not give it up for something you want to do instead?"
St. Boethius St. Boethius

mvQIQww.jpg

Franklin felt more than a little odd as Inari spoke to him as though he were a child. No doubt the Alpha viewed many as such, but it left him little doubt why the wolves would be put off by it all. He made no remark, though nodded towards the stage as Emile and his Beta stepped up to stand with the council. "Shall we?" Franklin didn't wait for the kitsune to answer but continued on towards the stage with Inari as he continued. "As I said, any information we may have that you do not is yours: I have no need to invoke the ire of an Alpha - one of the few remaining."
LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971

zlawuat.jpg

Morgan shook her head with a sigh, Addy had missed the point just as much as she was certain Emile would too. "That's not it, but I appreciate it. The whole point of this, beyond getting our pack member back, besides fighting the First Sin, it breaking down the barriers we already have." Brendan was setting up to start and Morgan didn't want to miss much of what the council, the few that were up there, had come to decide. "We have to work together, forget our prejudices and move forward." She shrugged slightly. "It's not about thanking me for having to deal with any difficulties, its about shaming those that make it difficult. I don't want to bother saving this world if afterwards we go back to hating and fearing each other."

3SijZSx.jpg
bTU0wF0.png

Ashley-May frowned as William cut her off and rambled on. It wasn't hard to decipher who 'she' was but she was confused none the less. "Wait, hold up. What do you mean she found out? " Ash glanced to Eli and he settled Thor on the couch. "You didn't tell her yourself?" She didn't need the man to answer, the silence on the phone was answer enough, she sighed audibly. "Since you're at the clinic grab my laptop and come to the clinic house, I'll try and track her credit cards and bank card, she where she's headed." Ash didn't utter a goodbye as she hung up the phone and looked to the two men in the small living room.

"Mac's taken off, Will didn't tell her he was planning on offing himself because he'd been bit and she figured it out somehow." She glanced to Thor, though about asking the god to try and track the hunter but shook the thought away; he was near death as it were and she was at a loss on how to heal gods, pagan or otherwise. "He's heading this way now, so much for our quiet double date. I thought we'd -" She paused as he phone started to vibrate again, another call coming in. She glanced at the display and hurriedly answered it. "Mac,"

Mackenzie had drive a fair enough distance to outpace anyone that might be following her from the colony. She had no intentions of running for good, Will was right about one thing in his forsaken letter, Ash and by extension Elijah, was her family now and she couldn't leave Ash as she was even without the Grace. She pulled over to a gas bar and convenience store and pulled the Beast up to the pumps. It would only be a matter of time before someone discovered she was gone or Bart told someone. She filled the tank and wandered into the store to pick up a few things: whiskey, a pack of cigarettes, a variety of junk food. She set it on the counter to pay, tossing over her credit card when she asked the attendant to borrow his phone.

She knew my Ash's tone of voice when she answered that the woman knew she had fled. "Don't speak." She commanded and was thankful when Ash didn't interrupt her. "I am coming back but not just yet. I need to think and get some things done. Will still has a job to do: make sure he's telling the colony and the pack and the nest what Heaven as set up between him and I, what I am now. There needs to be truth now, no more hiding. Make sure he does it, Ash, don't let him whine and cry: he made his decisions and now he's going to live with it." She paused a moment, listening to the silence between them. "I'm glad you're okay and I'm sorry I couldn't help you myself. I'll be back tonight." She hung up the phone then, paid the man and thanked him before heading back on the road.
Safton Safton
Alator Alator

TbTh8wz.jpg

Brendan waited for the silence to fall on the people as they had their breakfast, he cleared his throat and started. "I am glad to see as many of you here today, I expected that we'd lose some." He paused and glanced towards the only other council member standing with him before looking back at the colony. "However I didn't expect this. I had better hopes for my fellow council members; I know a few of them left in the night but some are still here and I can only hope they change their mind." He nodded after a moment before moving on. "We, as a colony, cannot change our mind, not after the demonstration last night by the Pack and Franklin's Nest. It is time for us to change our ways and hopefully work towards a better future. We all have many questions and I hope to answer a few today."

lg_a29fc133-b840-4af7-821e-aeb2baace72e.jpg

After leaving the meeting Chase headed further into Vitae with a clear destination in mind. With uncertainty in his mind he went where he'd always did, to the one person he'd trusted more than anyone. On the way to the cemetery his pace had been normal though once he'd hit the grassy area of the empty graveyard he'd slowed. Chase knew all to well how silly it was to be a little nervous about this, but he couldn't help how he felt in the moment. Soon enough Joe's grave came into view and he closed the distance, pausing just in front of it. The man stared somberly at the tombstone that read Joseph Alan Keaton, hands shoved deep into his pockets. Eyes drifting down he spotted what looked to be nearly fresh flowers placed at the base of the tombstone, his brow furrowed a little in confusion before relaxing. One guess as to who had been replacing flowers every now and again wasn't hard, it was likely to be Ashley's doing.

Chase's eyes moistened a little with the realization it was her before he let out a harsh breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding. He'd needed this, to see Joe's resting place which he hadn't since the funeral. Not just that but just a moment to take a breath. Away from the hunters, wolves, kitsune, gods, djinn, councilor's, vamps, or angels. Just a moment with Joe, like it used to be before they'd come to Vitae, before everything had become so complicated.

The Cemetery was dead silent save the breeze that was blowing through causing the leaves to rustle both in the nearby tree as well as those on the ground. It was nearly ominously quiet considering a majority of the residents were at the rec center, or maybe it was more serene. Just depends how you look at it really. Either way Chase was in his own little world, remembering the man as well as imagining what Joe would say to him if he were standing here right now. Subconsciously his left hand reached for his right wrist, landing atop the watch attached to it. Joe's old watch, which his ears had seemingly honed in on considering how loud that small ticking was for him right now.

"I wanted better for you old man." The words came out in a hushed tone. The one redeeming thought he'd had about Joe's death was that he was back with his wife, the mother Chase never knew. As far as Chase was concerned his birth had taken the woman from this world so it was almost fitting that he'd play a part in taking Joe from it as well, and send him back into her arms in whatever afterlife they found themselves in.

Eventually his thoughts would waver to more current events, it was inevitable. The hand covering the watch moved off until it placed itself on his injured ribs, pressing against it enough to cause discomfort as he used it keep him grounded. Considering briefly what he could have done differently the night before, trying to figure out how he'd managed to make the wrong decision at every turn.​

Adelaide Main.jpg

Adelaide listened to Morgan's candid explanation, a look of bemusement slowly giving way to a broad smile. It was something she had discovered soon after meeting the woman but was only reinforced now: Morgan was wise beyond her years. For all her youthful energy and occasional naivete about certain human issues, she had what Addy's great aunt would have called an "old soul". Addy nodded, "Me neither." She reached out to take Morgan's hand in her own. "Whatever happens, I trust you. And I'll do what I can to make sure these hunters understand who the real enemy is."

William 2.jpg

William wasted no time after Ashley-May ended the call, scrambling to the nurse's station (thankfully not staffed at the moment) and briefly scouring the desk until he saw Ash's laptop bag. He grabbed it, tucking it under his arm before dashing out of the Clinic. He didn't bother with his truck, instead heading toward the neighboring house in something near a sprint.

Elijah Brooding.jpg
Elijah cursed under his breath as Ashley-May filled him in. He should have known Will wouldn't confess his previous plans to Mackenzie right away just as Will should have known Mac would eventually find out about them. He sighed, turning to glance at the god sitting on their sofa in exasperation, knowing the deity couldn't possibly help track Mackenzie down in his current state. Before he could voice a reply, he watched as Ash answered another call, this one apparently from Mac herself.

Eli stood still, transfixed as he listened to Ashley-May's side of the conversation, expression twisted and confused. When she hung up, he hurriedly asked, "What? Where is she?" The sound of the front door opening drew his attention and he turned to see Will stepping inside.

As Solomon sat down with his own food he pondered Sandy's question. "Tradition... Survival... A sense of responsibility. The David family has been leading the charge for the Men in Letters since my ancestor and namesake established the Order. It's also because of my namesake that the David family had been basically marked for death by Demons. The 72 high ranking demons who are bound in the Ars Goetia have been trying to free themselves from those contracts since Solomon's death. Not to mention I feel that as the head of the David family it's my responsibility to weed out the corruption and set the Order back on the right and holy path." Solomon explained after a moment of thought. " his about you? With your skill in medicine why stay in a world as dangerous as this? If you don't mind sharing of course. " Solomon added on the end quickly recalling that most hunters are made from tragedy.
NanLia NanLia

iryB73Q.jpg

"Tradition. Survival. A sense of responsibility." She smirked then laughed causally in answer to his question. "I'm not a hunter myself, or at least haven't actively hunted in almost five years. I guess I would be considered a Legacy because both my parents were hunters and as were theirs. They trained and taught me to hunt but I don't enjoy it: don't get me wrong, I have a sense of morality and duty just like the rest of the hunters here, there are things out there that need to be stopped and only a few of us really know anything about them. I just feel like I can do more that just hunt. " She gave a shrug. "So I went to medical school, became and RN and Ruth, Miss Ratched gave me a position. At least here I can help those that are helping others."

TbTh8wz.jpg
x9n23ag.jpg

Brendan could see the disbelief in the colonies eyes, the doubt they carried as to how the colony would continue on after this, with lack of council - even he held the same doubts but did his best to shutter them away. "I seems we're missing someone from the council that I am certain could give us more insight to Vitae moving forward but he just stepped out for a moment. I can assure you Councilmen Diffey and myself will continue to facilitate Vitae's needs as well as Councilmen Hendrix will be here to assist in bringing Vitae into a new beginning." He paused, at a loss of words, uncertain where to move forward from here.

Malcolm certainly could see Brendan struggling in finding a way to reassure his people about the coming days. With a glance to his Alpha he stepped forward, clearing his throat. "May I say something?" He asked the Councilmen and was relieved to see Brendan nod and give him the floor. He stepped forward, looking over the colony a moment, an odd feeling within him. It had been a very long time since he had addressed a colony like this but he found he had missed it. "For those of you that do not know I am Malcolm Cannonach, formerly Councilmen of Borseti; I actually held the same position as your Councilmen Hendrix does now and am currently the Beta of the Pack Courir de la nuit." He paused a moment, letting the information settle before continuing.

"Borseti came to much the same conclusion as Vitae has; it needed to rethink how the people viewed other beings, how the hunters of the colony could still do as they needed: protect the people, without doing damage to others like myself, like the pack. I will say Vitae came to terms with this decision far more calmly that Borseit," He chuckled softly, others joining him - those that had known what happened at Borseti. "But she is thriving now, better than ever. Borseti was doomed to fail if she never opened her eyes and her mind to the possibilities within. Now the colony not only holds our pack at two hundred and sixty-seven... no, sixty eight strong but a community of humans working with other beings to make their world safer.

"We are the proof that it can work if the people want it to, Vitae can thrive and grow if you all work together and with us."

umZxnmK.jpg

Emile had not missed Chase's exit from the Rec center, he'd watched the younger wolf head to the doors and step outside. He couldn't follow, not immediately at least, not until he knew the meeting was well on its way. He was thankful Chase had sent Malcolm over to assist, there wasn't a chance he'd be able to appropriately depict what Borseti was, nor how it worked as well as the former Councilmen could. He waited quietly as Malcolm did what he did best, speak to the peoples hearts. Seeing the crowd was turning in favor he decided his presence wasn't really necessary until the people settled and all that remained of the council actually came together and discussed further steps.

He stepped down from the stage and headed to the exit. He knew well enough Chase wouldn't simply up and leave, even after their rough night, though he had a pretty clear idea as to where the young wolf had gone. Orienting himself he turned and headed the direction of the cemetery. They had not detailed what exactly had happened the night prior, save for a few details, but he knew it would come out eventually. He paused on his short trip from the Rec center at an empty lot of wild grasses and flowers. It would be inappropriate for him to arrive empty handed for meeting Chase's father so he took a moment to collect a few into a small bouquet. He continued on his way, walking quietly along the manicured grass toward where Chase's scent told him he would be. He paused a short distance away from Chase, waiting for the younger man to acknowledge him, not wanting to interrupt Chase's privacy.
Crono Crono

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May turned to see Will stride through the door with her laptop at hand. At the very least she could inform the both of them at once without having to repeat herself. She took the laptop from Will and set it down but didn't open it. "Mac checked in." She said calmly, waiting for Will to focus. "She's fine and said she'll be coming back tonight. She said she had some things to get done," Ash raised a hand to stop Will from questioning her. "No, I didn't ask where she was and no, I didn't tell her to come back." She frowned at the tall man, annoyed. "You didn't tell her." She shook her head, stunned. "And I don't blame her for being angry. Hell, I was angry with you last night. She needs her space and I'm not going to invade it. I'm not going to pull her bank and credit card records so you can go chasing her around."

She sighed softly. "She wanted me to tell you you still have a job to do for this colony. Something about what her and your purpose is now, what Heaven set up. She made it clear she wanted you to tell the colony and the pack and the nest. She said they needed the truth."
Safton Safton

Ginny remains in the back, paying close attention to the people on the stage, listening carefully, before she sighs. Tara is right. As long as I let fear hold me back, I’m going to be useless. I’m a fcking djinn, and an Oracle now at that! And here I am acting like a scared human child.

She looks down at her black gloves, and takes a deep breath, peeling them off to expose her scarred hands, with the black, swirling designs that mark her heritage. She stuffs the gloves into her pocket, feeling naked without them to hide her. She takes a moment to compose herself, and begins working her way towards the stage. She’s got a message to deliver, and she’s gonna fcking do it this time.

Solomon raised his eyebrows in surprise when Sandy started laughing at the question. He was a little concerned he had just walked into a landmine, but his fears seemed to be unfounded as Sandy went on to tell him about her being a Legacy, and how she decided she could beat help. "A truly noble sentiment, and one I'm personally very grateful for." Solomon said with a smile. " well with the vacancy within the council have you thought of trying to join the council? Setting an example for the others? " Solomon asked as he worked on his breakfast.
NanLia NanLia

MV5BMTczMDUxMDcwM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjE3MDkxOA@@._V1_SX409_CR0,0,409,499_AL_.jpg

He'd been so deep in his head he hadn't noticed he wasn't alone in the graveyard, unsure of how long the other had been nearby. It hadn't really hit him until he caught a familiar scent from upwind, a small relaxed smile crossed his featured. If anyone was going to interrupt his alone time, he had to admit he was glad it was Emile. Even if they hadn't exactly ended last night on a good note. What stuck out to him was that Emile wasn't moving or giving any acknowledgement other than his presence upwind, though he suspected it was intentional. Chase pondered if the man was simply waiting for him to finish, and finally he glanced over his shoulder and spotted the small bundle of flowers in his hand. It was clear Emile had other intentions and was looking for an invitation rather than impose.

The man nodded his head backwards to call the other over silently before turning back to look at the tombstone. Listening to the footfall's as the older man made his way over. "Thank-you." He said simply once Emile had come to a stop, in regards to the flowers. Chase understood the flowers were a small token or formality but he felt the need to say the words in Joe's stead. "I bet this wasn't how you ever imagined meeting the parents." He said with a hint of dark humor, a hand pointing out to the tombstone before returning to his side. It wasn't exactly how he'd ever imagined it himself.​
NanLia NanLia

Adelaide Main.jpg

Adelaide could tell that Brendan was at a loss of how to continue, clearly not expecting William's sudden departure. She cast her eyes around the Rec Center, glancing toward the entrance hoping he would stride in to speak to the Colony. She was surprised to see Malcolm of all people take over for Brendan, speaking with the self-assured confidence of an experienced orator. After all she had heard and gleaned about Malcolm from Mackenzie and William, this was certainly a different side of the man... not that she expected anything different. It was clearer than ever that the Pack weren't the monsters everyone had assumed they were.

As the Beta continued, espousing the necessity of human and wolf cooperation, she turned to smile meaningfully at Morgan alongside her.

Elijah 8.jpg

Elijah glared at William as he set the laptop down, half-tempted to tear into the man despite the "favor" he had done by healing him. He could tell that Will was angry by Ashley-May's refusal to help him track Mackenzie down, but he intervened before the man could speak. "Go, Will. Go back to the Rec Center and do your job. Mac will return when she's ready, just like last time. If you go after her you're only going to make things worse -- not just between you two, but for the whole Colony. People need to hear your voice, to help make this alliance -- or whatever it is -- official."

William Main.jpg
William looked between Ashley-May and Elijah with pursued lips, glancing past them in surprise to see Edgar -- Thor? -- sitting on the sofa, clearly worse for wear. That could only mean one thing about his journey into the Abyss, which meant this alliance was more vital than ever. As tempted as he was to demand Ash help him find Mac, he knew it would do no good. Following his fiancee's vicarious command to fill everyone in was all he could do. He wasn't naive enough to think that doing so would bring Mackenzie back any faster or cool her anger, but there was precious little to do at the moment. With a forceful sigh, he nodded. "I'll be back."

With that, Will turned on his heel to leave before retrieving his truck from outside the Clinic and returning to the Rec Center. Stepping back in through the doors and forcing a neutral expression to his face, he was surprised to see a man addressing the crowd. After a few moments, he realized it was Malcolm. He approached the impromptu stage, nodding quietly to the man.

Seeing Will, Ginny quickly moved through the crowd to get to him, tapping his shoulder. “Oh, Hey, so glad you’re back. Could you maybe help me out with something?” She asks quietly. “Hypnos visited me last night, and he said to tell you guys that Hades will be here in two days. Something about choosing a reward. I’d tell them myself, but I don’t know these people. Better it comes from you.”

She speaks quickly, not wanting to waste too much of his time, and still nervous, despite having her mind made up that she will tell them herself it Will won’t. She’s just not entirely sure if choosing the perceived monster with crippling social anxiety was the best option. She’ll certainly do her best to do what’s needed, however.

Safton Safton

William turned as he felt someone tap him on the shoulder. Seeing Ginny, he offered her a meager smile which faded as she spoke. The offer of a reward from Hades for the Colony's assistance had fallen from the forefront of his mind long ago. He could only hope it would still offer them some kind of leg up in the coming days... If nothing else it would be good news to share.

Will nodded. "Thank you for letting me know. I'll share it with the others."

iryB73Q.jpg

Sandy blushed smiling and looking away from Solomon as he declared her noble. That pink hue on her cheeks only deepened as he suggested that she attempt to claim a position on the Council. Golden hued eyes turned back to his, at first surprised but then curious. "Do you think they would even accept me?" She questioned but shook her head, pushing away the meager remainders of her small meal. "I don't have any experience, really, there are plenty of people in the colony far better suited than myself."

umZxnmK.jpg

Emile was grateful that Chase not only acknowledge him but invited him forward. He hadn't been certain his presence would have received a welcome at all after the fall out of the night before. He stepped up along side the younger man to regard the tombstone with his father's name. He had been surprised to hear that Joe had preferred to be buried - such an odd request made by a hunter, but then only an odd hunter would be able to raise a child that was not his own and not his own species. He shrugged off the thanks, taking a moment to kneel along side the grave and add the flowers he had collected to those that had already been set there. He was happy to know someone was watching over his father's grave while Chase couldn't come himself. He imagined it was his friend he had spoken to often before they had come, the one that he was worried about last night.

He rose and stood next to Chase once more, reaching out to put his arm over the younger's shoulder, pulling him closer. "Non," He admitted. "Not like dis." He had hoped Joe would have been understanding of who, rather, what he was, and not been opposed to it. He knew he represented at lifetime of hurt in both Chase's and Joe's lives: he was the beast, metaphorically, the thing that had killed his mother and threatened their lives. He leaned in to plant a kiss on Chase's cheek. "I hope he happy where he is."
Crono Crono

zlawuat.jpg
barbe-hipster-homme-tendance.jpg

Morgan's eyes traveled the crowds as she was gauging their reaction to what Malcolm was telling them about Borseti and the Pack. It seemed good, being well accepted. Of course there were the few in the crowd that frowned and muttered their dismay but it seemed mostly positive. She returned Adelaide's smile with one of her own but it quickly disappeared when she caught sight of a familiar face. She could see Brody sitting a few tables away from them but she frowned as she watched the man eat something. "Comm'on" She said quietly to Addy, taking the woman's hand and leading her away from their own table. She snaked her way through the crowds to where Brody sat alone.

He looked up at the two women as they appeared, Morgan nearly glaring at him. He set down his fork and swallowed as the female wolf spoke. "Brody this is Adelaide," He glanced to the woman in tow, giving her a slight nod, uncertain why the sudden introduction. He nodded to the seat next to him, noting Morgan rounding the table to sit opposite her friend. "Nice to meet you Adelaide." He was more than a little confused until he heard the scraping of the plate being shifted along the table top. He turned in time to see Morgan drag his breakfast away from him and start digging. He gave the other wolf a low growl before shaking his head and rolling his eyes at Addy. "She's sweet as sugar until there is food, then you're nothing but dirt under her feet." He winced as Morgan gave him a quick shot in the ribs, but it didn't stop him from laughing."

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May watched Will go in a huff. Once he was out of the house and the door closed she turned to give Elijah as sad smile. She turned to assess the pagan god as he seemed to be currently subdued on the couch. With a sigh she came to help Eli lay out Thor on the couch and let the man - deity- rest as he clearly needed. She nodding Eli back to the kitchen to speak quietly. "I don't know...." She paused frowning. "I can't believe he didn't tell her." She was at a loss, she knew Mac well enough to know something like this could easily break her tie, her relationship with Will but just how far she couldn't even begin to guess.
Alator Alator

GiKY4Jh.jpg
TbTh8wz.jpg

Malcolm continued to speak about Borseti and how it worked between the pack and the humans, Emile and the Council there. While the Pack was hereditary unless no heirs existed, then a challenge for Alpha could be made, the Council was entirely made a democracy: the Councilmen were voted in, chosen by the people with a platform and agenda. They had the position for life until someone wished to contest them. Then the township would run a election, of sorts, to determine which of the Councilmen for that particular position was most appropriate. There was no long campaign, one a single evening where the two, or more Councilmen would actively debate their views on the Peoples concerns, open house.

Brendan listened with Jon intently to the process - it seemed something this colony could emulate, and would certainly help with trust on the part of the council, though this sort of planning would have to wait, he certainly would be open to the shift. He spotted Will speaking to Ginny, if he recalled. When the two were done speaking, Brendan welcomed him to the stage. "Thank you Councilmen Hendrix, we know your ... aide was injured last evening, we're thankful that you've taken some time to come and speak to the people."
Safton Safton

bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie took to the road once more. Satisfied she'd allayed any of Ash's fears of her whereabouts, she knew she could trust her partner in this. While she didn't doubt in the least that Ash would likely search for her location at some point today, she knew the woman wouldn't act on it. There were many things she needed to get done, she had building a long list prior to the pack's arrival of all the things she needed to do if she were to live through it. First and foremost had been the removal of Liam's Grace. With this done there was plenty that needed to be collected to welcome the child into the world. She headed on her way to the motel, to collect Ash's bubble, before going shopping. Mac was surprised to see, what could only be described as pilgrims, walking along side of the road, leading a horse and cart filled with hay. She hadn't known there were Amish locally.

20gyutl.jpg

The deity drifted away, completely exhausted, not even Will bursting into the house could pull him from the sleep that came to claim him. This wasn't something that he had experienced before, not that he hadn't slept before, but usually it was something he had control over, and could use it to rest his mind to think clearer. Sleep had never been something that had taken control of him, he was very fascinated, but those feelings were dulled by the peaceful dulling sensation of exhaustion.

2mdfifb.jpg

Freyja had been the one that had extracted Thor from the abyss along with Heimdall and Tyr, and currently ruled Asgard along with Tyr and Freyr in Thor's absence. From what the angels had said, they had done their best to heal him, but the goddess sincerely doubted they had done enough. In his current state he was hidden from her sight, but not from Heimdall's. Not suprisingly Thor was in Vitae, the Colony he had been so hellbent on helping as of late. She wouldn't leave him to his fate and recover from the state he probably was in, he needed her and she would be there for him.

Appearing inside a small room, she saw Thor in the body of a handsome young man sleeping peacefully on a couch, it was saddening to see him in this state, a mighty warrior brought so low. She gently placed a hand on his chest, feeling the mixture of divine spirit and grace inside, a power far greater than she remembered from him lying dormant in his weakened state. It was beyond her to restore him as his powers as they far exceeded her own, but that didn't mean that she couldn't help him. Bending forward she whispered into Thor's ear "You haven't been forgotten." and planted a soft kiss on his brow.

From the goddess' hand came a bright golden light that lit up the room as it flowed into Thor's body and was absorbed by it, restoring some of his strength and taking the eliminating the pain he was in as his spirit struggled to stay active. It wouldn't do for her to exhaust herself, but her old friend wouldn't be left weaker than a human.

20gyutl.jpg

"Edgar" opened his eyes, feeling a great deal stronger, finding himself gazing up on a very beautiful woman he recognised to be Freyja "Freyja... You're a welcome sight for sore eyes." he said with a soft voice. She merely smiled gracefully and said "Sadly, I can not heal you further, I shall be waiting for you in Asgard. Farewell Thor, if you ever need me you need only summon me, and know that you haven't been forgotten."

She was gone before Thor could reply, her help had been very welcome and he decided that he would test his strength, placing his hands on the couch he got up to a sitting position. Smiling, he pushed himself up, he was still weak like a human, but his legs were steady, the exhaustion and pain was gone, instead there was simply the warm feeling of life inside him. He made a fist with his hand, clenching his hand together and felt the strength of his grip, it was strong enough to grip his hammer.

His smile widened.

Last edited:
MV5BMTczMDUxMDcwM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjE3MDkxOA@@._V1_SX409_CR0,0,409,499_AL_.jpg

Through his time visiting the grave-site he'd been fine, standing tall rather than succumbing to emotion. When Emile reached an arm over his shoulder to put them closer Chase reflexively relaxed a little, he knew he didn't need to be fine but for the most part he was. Reaching up his own arm behind Emile he latched on gently to the mans shoulder with his hand allowing his arm to hang more. His dark humor had been met with a realistic reply instead causing him to let out a small sigh, and was met with a small peck to the cheek followed by the other mans hopes.

Chase gave a small nod, "I'm sure he is, especially if he's back with my mother." There was a quiet pause afterwards where the two stood staring, Chase mulling over whether to bring up the topic from last night. But the air needed to be cleared, "I'm sorry about last night," He knew it would be difficult to narrow what the apology was for so he continued after a small pause, "For all of it." Chase turned his head to look at Emile in the face. "My decisions weren't the best I know that." Turning back towards the grave he nodded his head towards it, "I don't think I would have made them when Joe was here." Chase's eyes narrowed for a moment, the thought process still fresh in his mind.

"I didn't just lose my father, I lost my hunting partner, yin to my yang and all that. The man kept me grounded, put things in perspective. I lost that, and after last night I guess I still haven't managed to get it back."
He gave a small shrug of his shoulders, fact was he hadn't really left the packs camp and woods since Joe had died. The night before had been Chase's first time getting back in the game to some extent. The end results were the loss of Trent's life but the choices had also led to Ashley gaining hers back by having Liam's grace removed. "Shouldn't you still be at the meeting?"
NanLia NanLia

Last edited:
elijah-8-jpg.386349

Elijah followed Ashley-May to the kitchen, rounding the corner and leaning back against the counter. He shook his head as she spoke, glancing down at the floor idly. "I can," he muttered. "He had his mind made up, Ash. He was fully expecting to die in that cemetery last night... he wasn't expecting him -- or Mac for that matter -- to be around to have to explain himself after the fact. So he didn't bother... and here we are," he said with a tone of vague annoyance, shaking his head.

Elijah paused as he heard faint voices from the living room, not only Edgar' s but also a feminine one. Light shone on the adjoining wall around the corner and his eyes widened. Signaling for Ash to stay still, Eli turned to the counter, hastily retrieving a kitchen knife from the block and flipping it into a reverse grip before peeking into the living room cautiously. He was surprised to see Edgar now sitting up, clearly better off than a few moments ago. Elijah frowned, lowering the blade. "That's a neat trick."

Adelaide 2.jpg

Adelaide turned to Morgan with a confused glance as she led her by the hand through the maze of tables before stopping at one. Addy understood when she saw its lone occupant. She gave Mackenzie's brother a smile, nodding to him. "Likewise. I've heard a lot about you from this one," she remarked, nudging Morgan teasingly as the woman went to sit down alongside Brody. Addy followed suit, taking up one of the remaining seats and barely stifling a laugh as the young wolf stole Brody's plate. She grinned at the man's remark. "I'll keep that in mind," Addy said with a wink.

Glancing upward to the stage, she saw Will standing there and breathed a sigh of relief. "Will," she murmured lightly, glad to see him back.

Will Formal.jpg

William nodded stiffly to Brendan, stepping onto the stage rather self-consciously. He turned to look over the crowd, taking a deep breath before speaking. "More happened last night than many of you know," Will remarked. "It's true, the Pack and the Nest are not our enemies. I wish I had been able to accept that fact earlier... but I was stubborn. Blinded by old prejudices, whether I wanted to admit it or not. As it happens, our actual enemy is much, much worse," Will said, sighing before continuing.

"The First Sin is real and it's coming -- when or if it arrives, the world will burn. Last night Heaven's Host of angels arrived here in Vitae. They informed us that the only thing keeping the First Sin at bay is a collection of Seals: Seals that must be preserved to keep it imprisoned and out of our world. They're spread across our world and others. If any of us are to survive, we'll need to do our part to find and preserve what Seals we can -- and that means working with our new allies. There's no room for old grudges."

"There's more. My fiancee -- Mackenzie Cannonach -- was wounded last night. Not by wolves or vampires, but by one of us: a hunter gone rogue. With Heaven's help, she's made a recovery, but there was a price. She's a Prophet of Heaven: she's going to receive visions about the Seals and help us locate them. It's my job to keep her safe, and to that end they made me something... different. A Nephilim." Will paused, knowing full well that many of the Colony's residents wouldn't be familiar with the term. "My father was an angel, but I was born human. For the time being, they've transferred some of their power to me."

There had already been murmurs of concern throughout the crowd, but it increased tenfold now. William gave it a moment to die down before continuing. "It's also come recently to my attention that Hades will be arriving soon to bestow a reward on Vitae for the Colony's assistance weeks ago. I don't know the details, but we're not exactly in a position to refuse godly assistance at this point." Will shrugged. "I tell you all of this because keeping secrets was a mistake the last Council made... and too many people paid the price." Will knew he was fudging the truth by hiding the information about Liam and his Trent, but it was deliberate. Nothing good could come from singling out Ash and her unborn child, not to mention the knowledge that one of the wolves had bitten him regardless of the context.

"I don't expect all of you to stay after everything that's happened, but if the First Sin isn't stopped... Vitae's new management will be the least of your worries. Together, though, we have a chance. Hunter, wolf, vampire, angel, god -- this alliance is the only way to keep this world of ours in one piece."

20gyutl.jpg

"Edgar" smiled at Elijah as he rose from the couch "I fear your compliment is directed at the wrong deity, this is the work of Freyja. Though I wouldn't get too excited, she was only capable of restoring me to the state of a healthy human given what I am, the rest I will be able to fix on my own, given time." Eyeing the knife Thor raised an eyebrow "And weak or not, a hunter should know that a kitchen knife would at best ruin my shirt.", though despite the comment his smile was still on his lips and his eyes were friendly, amused rather than annoyed.

Safton Safton

umZxnmK.jpg

Emile listened, rather surprised by the younger wolfs apology. He hadn't expected him to issue one at all, let alone so quickly. He'd come to know Chase for the hot-headed man that he was and so the apology caught him off guard. He thought they would have had a second (or twentieth) argument where he had to inform the wolf and pack member that he was just that: a wolf part of a pack. He knew there would be a transition time, but Chase, up until this point, had resisted to acknowledge it, always calling on what he was: a hunter first. "C'est d'accord, it okay." He commented quietly, a slow smile crossing his features. "We not like him," He admitted about the pack with a shrug. "Maybe we learn this together, oui?"

His small smile turned into a grin as he gave Chase a playful wink. "I don't know what they say. Talk too fast, like you." he chuckled. "Malcolm help them now."
Crono Crono

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May paused as she, too, heard the voices in the other room. She watched Elijah slip out into the hall to see what was going on. When she heard Thor speaking she stepped out behind her love, eyeing the pagan god over his shoulder coldly. She was still very much annoyed with him. Truly appreciative for what he had done for them, going to the First Sin and buying them some time, but it didn't not change the facts: he had lied to her for weeks, let her believe that she was speaking to a trusted friend when in truth he had only been near because of Liam's Grace.
Alator Alator

barbe-hipster-homme-tendance.jpg
zlawuat.jpg

Brody nodded as Adelaide seemed to enjoy their humor; he suspected there were many other within the colony that would share the amusement of their banter, mostly because they were wolves. He had his suspicious about Morgan during the past two weeks - the girl was elusive when she had more often than not been following him around. He had first chalked it up to the fact that Emile had been punishing him with watching for Andy while the girl healed -no one really wanted to be near Andy for any long length of time. But even when she started to recover and could be trusted alone Morgan was still avoiding him.

He was about to question the woman when her attention was brought to the stage. There stood the man his sister had claimed - to no surprise to himself, of course Skye would pick someone just a twisted and troubled as herself. Any thought he carried was soon lost as Will announced what he was and what she was. He rose from his seat and stalked towards the exit, intent on finding Skye and questioning herself - regardless of how she felt about his presence.

TbTh8wz.jpg
x9n23ag.jpg

Brendan and Jon both regarded Hendrix as he made his declaration, both men stunned to silence for several seconds before Malcolm cleared his throat and stepped in. "Perhaps we should discuss this more with the hunters of the colony and some of the Nest and Pack members?" He suggested, and was satisfied when the two other councilmen nodded in agreement. Malcolm knew it wouldn't involve the entire colony -Vitae, like Borseti, had civilians that simply lived here, but what Will had announced would truly affect the hunters of the colony.

Brendan stepped forward. "Alright, well, we've come to this cross road and I am glad for the direction we have decided to head on. Hunters and guardsmen: we will have another meeting this afternoon to speak more about Will and the Seals. Everyone, enjoy your breakfasts."
Safton Safton

bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie arrived at the motel content to see the pink bubble was still in marred; she knew Ash would have killed her if it were anything but perfect. She hooked up the trailing to the back of her Mainline then pulled the bubble onto it, hitching it. She stepped into the head office of the small motel and paused, glancing at the various hanging herbs from the ceiling. They hadn't been there the day before and she frowned slightly noting they had no scent. She was pulled from her thoughts as the clerk behind the desk caught her attention. "Can I help you, miss?" Mac nodded, stepping to the counter and turning over the keys. "Just want to pay the bill."

The transaction went smoothly, and thankfully, without conversation. Mac returned to the Beast to continue on with her day of errands.

20gyutl.jpg

His smile vanished as Ash entered the room and he saw how she looked at him, with a voice much more somber he said "I believe this conversation is long overdue... Aye, I lied about my identity, I might have abstained from telling the entire truth about everything else, yet it has been the truth nontheless. The only thing I hid from you was my powers, the person Edgar and Thor are one and the same. And hiding what I am hasn't exactly been something I've enjoyed, yet it was necessary. Despite the fact that I've aided you and your people multiple times, I was still shown the trust one would expect being shown to a serpent."

He paused briefly before resuming "I never break a vow, and as it happens I vowed to protect you. Yet I knew that you would never be safe with your child still carrying the grace, as you found out for yourself in the cementary. Had I not intervened you would have been dead, I did so without hesitation and thus put myself between you and the Heavenly Host, a gamble that could have ended with me dead, had they not cared about the losses they would have sustained. I wanted grace for the very purpose I travelled to the Abyss for, true. But if I truly was the monster so many of you hunters believe I am, I would have simply taken Liam's grace, killing anyone who tried to stop me. Or I could have left you to your fate and simply hunted an angel down, something that had been a great deal quicker. I did neither. I stayed, I waited, and when the time came I honored my promise."

Taking a deep breath the deity spoke again "I am sorry that I lied to you, but I ask you, what has made me deserving of the contempt I have been shown?"

NanLia NanLia Safton Safton

elijah-8-jpg.386349

Elijah wasn't surprised to hear that Freyja had a hand in Thor's sudden albeit partial recovery. She was a prominent goddess in Norse mythology; luckily one Thor seemed to have curried favor with over the millennia. Eli rolled his eyes as the deity remarked on the blade in his hand. "It wasn't you I was worried about," he remarked quietly. However, he turned as he felt Ash's presence at his shoulder. He didn't need to turn to sense the glare being directed toward Edgar -- it was clear enough from the man's reaction.

Eli remained quiet, head bowed as he listened. When Thor finished, he spoke up, "We're thankful for your aid. You must understand, the Colony has had a rather checkered recent history with gods. The motivations and the lengths they were willing to go to... they weren't always clear. We're hunters -- and many pagans are no better than the monsters we routinely put down. I'm sure you've seen or heard of more than your fair share: those engaging in human sacrifice. It's easy for us to assume the worst, just or not. Cloaking yourself as one of us did not help in this regard."

Will Formal.jpg
William nodded to Malcolm and Brendan's suggestion quietly, having said what was needed. He hardly felt better; if anything it had only left a sour taste in his mouth especially, not knowing where Mackenzie was at the moment. Will shook his head, glancing around the Rec Center to spot Adelaide seated alongside Morgan. He stepped down from the stage, moving toward the two of them. He leaned over at the table, taking a deep breath before speaking in a hushed tone. "Mac left; she found out about the bite... and what I was going to do." Will had no qualms with Morgan hearing this; the young wolf had more than earned his trust the night before as far as he was concerned.

Adelaide Main.jpg
Adelaide's eyes widened, but Will continued before she could reply. "She called Ash to let her know she's okay... she said she plans on coming back. She wanted me to come here, to say all of this to Vitae in the meantime." Addy glared silently at him, any number of insults and accusations on the tip of her tongue. She was disappointed albeit not particularly surprised that he hadn't confessed his previous intentions to Mac. She could hardly blame the woman for being furious. However, something else took priority at the moment. Addy turned to glance at Morgan. "Brody."

She had assumed the man was going to check on his sister and despite her hesitation she didn't attempt to stop him. It was hardly her place. Knowing what she knew now, however, it couldn't end well.

And just like that the apology was accepted. Chase would have almost preferred another argument if he was going to be honest. Though when the man mentioned not being able to follow along at the meeting he briefly wondered if Emile had understood everything he'd said or if he'd just simply gotten the gist of what Chase was trying to get across. In one fluid motion Chase had slipped from their holds on one another and turned so that he was standing in front of Emile now, one hand on each of the other mans hips. There was mild amusement written on his face along with curiosity, "How is it the impatient wolf manages to be so patient at times?"

There was the subject of what was said last night, and Chase felt he was overthinking it but there was no way he could just let it go without bringing it up. "If you don't want to trust me or if it's that you can't, that's fine. Just don't give up on this pain in the ass just yet." With that he tugged on the mans hips as he leaned in to deliver a deep kiss, but paused and pulled back in the midst of it. A rather serious and slightly concerned look on his face, head tilted as if listening to something far off danger and eyes looking at nothing. "You hear that?" At the words his eyes would hone back in on Emile's face and attempt not to smile but his face would inevitably give and betray him, "That's the sound of Joe actually rolling over in his grave." Chase chuckled while leaning back in to finish what he'd started.​
NanLia NanLia

Jordan had taken to standing to the side of the discussion as it seemed that he was no part of it, still he would listen and react accordingly to have his followers give the best assistance where it would be needed. Perhaps the Hunters saw him as another wolf or a vampire, whatever the case the exclusion at this point was to be expected. He completely tuned out the humans after a while and thought it would be easier to just go through Franklin and his kin to share information.

It seemed that the humans were done discussing something and were once again putting off their decision for another meeting. Jordan took a look around and noticed that his daughter seemed to have gone missing, that wasn't a good sign and he silently prayed that she was going to get Himiko and not start any trouble. Though the same could be said of himself, he had allowed his primal blood stir within him and it had caused distrust and caution in the already reluctant allies. He pinched the bridge of his nose and let a small sigh escape him, were other beings always this hard to get along with?

20gyutl.jpg

Thor nodded at Elijah to show he understood, at least partly "Trust me Elijah, I am well aware of this, and if you ask me it's a disgrace. Yet... It should have dawned for you earlier that I was on your side, keep in mind that had I wanted to I could have wiped this Colony from the face of the Earth, and no one could have stopped me. At least not there and then, not Hypnos, not Alaric, no one.". Raising a hand he added "Something I never even considered, this is no threat, I am simply making a point.", realising that the two hunters might not like what they heard.

He continued "Look at the trouble Pan gave you, when I first came into contact with you, and keep in mind that I am much stronger than him even without grace. To use simple logic... If I meant you any harm, wouldn't I have done something? Anything? For a being capable of killing a flight of angels alone, what sense does it make to go around and aid a group of hunters when I truly wanted you harm? The title "Protector of Mankind", amusing as it may sound to you, wasn't something invented by me. It was bestowed upon me by your kind centuries ago. I've always strived to aid your kind against forces you can not fairly contend with on your own, never have I faltered in this. I understand the distrust you as hunters showed me, initially. But had you stopped and pondered this you would have come to the conclusion that I was your ally a great deal quicker, and it would have reduced the amount of animosity drastically. In turn having made cloaking myself completely useless."

With a dry smile he added "And what is the expression... Ah yes, dont judge a book by it's cover."

Safton Safton NanLia NanLia

Solomon couldn't help but smile when he saw Sandy's face flush at his comments. After taking the last few bites of his meal Solomon pushed aside his meal and continued talking with Sandy. "I don't think a lack of experience is a bad thing, in fact that could be seen as a good thing. I'm sure as a Clinic nurse everyone in the Colony had met with you somewhere along the line, and I'm sure they have at least the same positive view of you that I do. Now that the corruption has been cleared away from the council someone needs to be the voice of the people. Who better than the person tending to the injured and the sick? If you get in over your head your more than welcome to ask me for help." Solomon said with a radiant smile. It had been quite some time since he had been able to enjoy someone's company like this.
NanLia NanLia

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May rolled her eyes as Thor spoke, unable and unwilling to hide her contempt. "You lied to me." She stated simply after the pagan god was done speaking. "You want us to treat you differently from the other gods but you haven't acted any differently. You say you're a champion for humans but when Pan was here torturing our people you did what? Told us the colony would be safe should Elijah fail but what about him and Will? They suffered under Pan's thumb and our champion did nil."

"You are not a monster, Thor, your just an arrogant prick. You demand respect without earning it. You let me believe you were Edgar to two weeks! I trusted you, him. Oh, and by the way, telling me you're a good person because you didn't just forcibly take Liam's Grace doesn't make you a good person. You and I both know that stealing his Grace would have brought too much heat down on to you. I might be a human but I know plenty about gods, angels, demons and their factions and how they work.

"You want to redeem yourself? You'll stop whining about not being respected and start earning it. You'll walk down to the Rec center, step up to the plate and help us survive this thing."
Alator Alator

zlawuat.jpg

Morgan hadn't been paying her fullest attention to what the council and Will had been saying, even what Malcolm had provided hadn't been fully listened to. She knew she should have been listening more, given her status as the future Alpha, taking queues from the Beta on his leadership skills, but she had been thoroughly distracted with the delicious affair the Rec center had supplied Brody for breakfast. She'd given the male wolf a passing glance as he left but with the plate empty she had turned to regard Will as he approached Addy with a rather stern look on his face. She gave the man a polite nod as he acknowledged her, but didn't say anything, it was clear he needed to speak to Addy.

It wasn't hard to hear Will talk to his friend, certainly not with her heightened sense of hearing. When he mentioned that Mac, a.k.a. Skye had fled she turned her attention to the doors where Brody had left. Obviously Brody would have been headed to the clinic and the man would be roaring mad when he found out his sister wasn't there, or in the colony. She stood from the table, excusing herself as she passed the two humans and headed towards the doors.
Safton Safton

umZxnmK.jpg

Emile watched with interest as Chase changed the mood, moving to step before him, the youngers hands on his hips. He smirked as he came to rest a hand on Chase's shoulder, giving it a squeeze as he questioned his patience. Though the smirk faded as Chase mentioned something from the night before he was regretful of: not trusting Chase. His lips parted to speak, wanting to answer him about trust and not giving up but he paused as Chase asked him to listen. He did, a look of confusion crossing his features as he wasn't certain what he should have been hearing.

He groaned audibly as Chase mentioned Joe rolling in his grave, rolling his eyes and shaking his head with a chuckle. "You are terrible." He had to admit two weeks before this sort of playful banter would have been entirely lost on him had it not been for Chase accelerating his understanding of the English language. He lifted a hand to Chase's cheek, letting his thumb run over the light colored beard growing as he regarded the younger man. "I am not patient." He corrected Chase slowly, doing his best to no half-ass his answer. "I am old et slow." He gave the younger wolf a playful wink but hastily continued, lest Chase interrupt him. "I apology for what I say. I do not give up on you, mon petit choit, I need to think before I talk." He smirked and shrugged. "I hurt, last night. That you always wait and see if you trust me et le meutue but then you no call me when you in danger, when you need help." He looked rather sheepish as he issued his apology. "We will learn, oui? How to do this better? Talk and trust?"
Crono Crono

iryB73Q.jpg

Sandy smiled and nodded. "Well I appreciate the offer, Mr. David." She said quietly, still quite flushed by the mans compliments. "And I will certainly take it into consideration, I'll even talk to Jon later, to see what process they might be considering going forward." She glanced from her empty plate to his own and shrugged. "I should be going, though." She said quietly. "Been up all night and I need to get some sleep before tonight's shift starts." She rose from the table, collected both empty plates to turn in. "Maybe I'll see you later?" She asked quietly, still smiling. "I'll be back here tonight for dinner before I head to the clinic for my shift."

bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie headed further into town, intent on getting all that she needed - had planned for - in one go. She hated shopping. Most of all she despised shopping for things she had little understanding of. In this case she knew Ash would be in need of all sorts of maternity clothing and baby items in short order and Mac didn't even know where to start. She had looked up in the phone book a few places that offered both of these things and written down their addresses but as she pulled into the mall's parking lot a wonderful scent wafted through the open windows of her Mainline: Burgers. Mouth watering she climbed from the car and wandered down the side walk to where she could see the mom and pop burger shop. Glancing through the window she stopped cold and stared.

On the other side of the pane of glass was a woman. Emaciated and near decaying, she stood in a set of stocks. Her cheeks sunken and her skin ashen, Mac knew, though didn't quite understand how, that her hair should have been a dark brown almost auburn color but all that remained where strands of greasy grey. She barely stood on her own will, her knees giving out every so often and she's struggle to regain her footing.

Mac was pulled from the scene as the door opened and the bells jingled a merry tune as a happy customer stepped out. She watched them go, shocked that no one seemed concerned about the woman but when she turned back the image was gone. Hunger forgotten Mac turned back to head towards the Beast. Let's get this over with. She wasn't certain what to expect for being a Prophet. Being and Oracle and receiving Visions had been displacing, but not gradual and over time. She slipped into the seat, dug through her bag from the convince store to retrieve the whiskey and cigarettes. She lit a smoke before prying open the bottle and drinking back several long swings. Inhaling deeply she leaned back in her seat and closed her eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back