• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP - Accepting Applications

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
It was no surprise to hear Chase had involved himself in a fight larger than himself and hadn't bothered to call him or call to the pack for help. He glowered at the younger man as he went on, stating he'd gone after an Angel with Morgan no less. Jaw locked he set the pills back on the side table and rose. He inhaled slowly then exhaled before he stopped and looked down at the man. "I tell you to call if you see Angel, to stay away." He had gathered enough to know he was trying to protect his friend that had something the angels didn't like. "You are pack. She is pack: you fight, she fight. You run, she run." He knew he shouldn't have left the colony, it was a mistake to have let the two of them run around freely.

He raised a hand and pinched the bridge if his nose, eyes closing for a moment to think before letting his hand fall back at his side and he was regarding Chase again. "You said she okay, are you?"
Crono Crono

Ginny smiles, and dips her head. “Thank you, I’ll tell them.” She says, and watches as the room changes around her. The world shifts to look like a rather old cabin, with some work recently done to it.

There are about ten people there, all looking around the same age, twenties to early thirties. They all share her black hair and blue eyes, and the markings she has only on her hands cover much more of them, extending to the shoulders for some, chests for others, and for two of them, a man and a woman, even their faces.

They grin, going to her, and they all end up in an enormous group hug. She closes her eyes, soaking in the love of her family. There’s a soft ache in her heart, knowing that none of them are real. It’s all just a Dream, a wish, the lonely cry of a child for her family when she knows they’ll never come back.

“Will you stay long?” Her mother asks hopefully. Shafaqat grins, thinking about it. “Well, I do have that meeting in the morning, so I’ve got… seven hours or so? Which in here is a solid few months!” Her mother grins. “We’ll have plenty of time.” Her father sits next to her, his arm around her. “So, you seem like you have a lot to tell us. What happened?”

MV5BMTk2MDY1MTMzNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODE3MDkxOA@@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Chase scoffed at the man telling him to call if an Angel showed up, "I didn't exactly have time. It was over before anyone from the pack could have arrived anyways." Whilst Emile explained once again how packs worked to him Chase shook his head with a light eye-roll, "I was in a life and death situation and my adrenaline was pumping, I didn't think." That sentiment was essentially his reasoning for everything that went wrong tonight, he hadn't thought stuff through and paid for it. It was clear Emile wasn't happy and holding his tongue, and Chase took this time to stand with the plate in hand and head for the kitchen. "Yes, she seemed fine. So am I, Ash wasn't letting us get away without getting checked out." Once there he put the foil back over what was left and placed it inside the fridge. Then with a huff he stood in front of the sink and watched the man from the other room.

Chase had seen Emile angry and upset before, this wasn't really as close but he could tell the man was holding back. It was almost more frustrating that Emile wasn't yelling or angrier. For all intent and purpose he'd nearly put the nights plan at risk, had gotten a pack member killed, withheld information, and gotten himself and the mans only family injured. Chase was angry at himself as it was and he needed Emile to be as well. "Get what you need to out of your system. Yell, throw something, whatever you gotta do." He spoke sharply, eyes staring at him intently.​
NanLia NanLia

Last edited:
Emile watched Chase as he explained himself, mostly, why he hadn't contacted him or anyone else in the pack. He shook his head with a growl as Chase spoke dismissively. He watched the younger wolf head into the kitchen and put away his food turning to tell the Alpha to yell. Emile slowly shook his head, regarding him. "You say Trent your fault." He said calmly and sternly. "That Trent bite your friend, but you no tell me this when I there. You say you sorry for Trent, what happen, but you don't call when angel come, when your friend have something they don't like. You don't call after they hurt you et Morgan. Et vous ne l'avez meme pas ramenee a la maison!" His voice had risen towards the end and he paused to calm himself.

"I call Trent wife. I tell her what happen, that he knew could happen, but I no tell her your fault. You say you need tonight to pass to know if you trust me, trust pack." Emile sighed softly, pained. "But how I trust you now?"
Crono Crono

MV5BMTk2MDY1MTMzNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODE3MDkxOA@@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Chase kept his eyes honed in on Emile as the other man went off, something he'd been waiting for. But the moment Trent's wife had been brought into it he'd wavered and even further so when Emile's final words about trusting him came out. There was a quiet pause afterwards, Chase reaching up with one hand to rub at his forehead momentarily and let out a long sigh. "Maybe you just don't. Maybe we waited until tonight, not for me. But for you." With that he moved away from the sink, going around the table and Emile back towards the couch and sitting. "I'm tired," He spoke flatly, it was mostly an excuse to end the conversation, or put it off until tomorrow. "I'm not up for climbing up into the loft, all yours." With a lazy wave of his hand towards the loft he eased down so that he was lying on his back, arms crossed over his stomach. "Thanks for the food." He remarked flatly, though he'd meant it.​
NanLia NanLia

Last edited:
S34NpV7.jpg

As per their agreement with Thor, Heaven's Host made good on their promise to retrieve and protect the pagan god once the conflict with the First Sin had been complete. The Bifrost had delivered the severely injured god back to a plain that Heaven could collect him but he was far too weak to return to Asgard where his enemies could find him. Using was Grace they could spare from their own war efforts they set to Healing the god. No matter what their effort it was far from enough, the god would unlikely resume the strength that he once had. His efforts had been grandeur; The First Sin had been injured in the conflict as well and it delayed enough time to allow those within the colony time to reclaim Seals and prevent his rising.

The Host returned Thor to his previous guise: Edgar. While some of the colony knew who he was the remaining world did not; it would give the god the time he dearly required to heal and regain his strength and return to the fight against the First Sin. Gaveel returned to the Clinic within the hunter colony, summoning the head Nurse, Ruth, to the 'hunters' room. She was giving strict instructions to call upon Ashley-May to serve as the hunters caretaker and after a terse interaction the Nurse finally agreed.
Alator Alator

iryB73Q.jpg
Nurse-Ratched-Unsung-Films-2.jpg
bTU0wF0.png

Sandy stirred lazily within the chair next to Mackenzie's bed, she sighed and stretched as she slowly woke. Hand rose to wipe the sleep from her eyes whens he suddenly gasped, sitting bolt up in the chair. Mac was still there and Will but the other person, the one that had somehow subdued her without a thought, was gone. She glanced between Will and Mac before speaking. "Did Ruth catch me asleep?" She asked cautiously watching Will. She breathed a sigh of relief when the man smirked and shook his head. She'd be beyond dead meat if the older woman caught her asleep at her post.

Mackenzie heard voices, eyes slowly opening to look once more at the ceiling of the Clinic. How many times have I done this? She murmured quietly, drawing the attention of Sandy and she soon saw the nurse standing over her speaking. By the tone she knew it was mean to be soothing but Mac could already feel knots twisting in her stomach: something was wrong, off. "Was Brody here?" She asked the young nurse and watched her nod. I knew that.... Mac frowned slightly, "And my... And Malcolm?" Once more Sandy was nodding with a smile, reaching down to wipe a tear from her cheek. "Yes Mackenzie, they both came to see you." It's not that. Mac continued to frown as she heard the door open and Ruth stepped in.

Ruth glanced to Will as he sat in the chair at Mackenzie's bedside. She had been certain that she'd sent everyone out of this room before she had gone back to her other duties but she turned her attention to Sandy as she seemed to be attempting to comfort the hunter. She looked over the readings with a frown before muscling her way between Sandy and Mac. "Miss Cannonach, are you in any pain?" She asked, monitoring the woman's reaction. The hunter slowly shook her head after attempting to speak and failing in a slur and jumble of words. Ruth pulled back the sheets from Mac's bedding and cautiously tilted the woman on her side. She stared for a moment: the wounds were gone!

Mackenzie became aware of Will in the room with her as she had been turned onto her side, the new vantage point bringing him within sight. It suddenly dawned on her what was wrong. "I was in a fight." Her tongue felt swollen, hard to speak, to enunciate. She was pushed back onto her back to face Ruth's stern face, receiving her answer. "Yes, you were in an altercation with another hunter." The head nurse replied crisply. Mac could recalled pieces of it. "Clay?" She questioned softly.

"I don't know who 'Clay' is, Miss Cannonach." Ruth was already turning off the woman's morphine drip, she was surprised Mackenzie could even speak with the amount of drugs running through her system, it would be hours before she'd be capable of much but laying in bed. She listened as Mackenzie mumbled several more times before getting out her question: "Is he dead?" Ruth paused, watching Mackenzie's features twist, she knew the small hunter well enough she could keep her emotions well hidden, something she appreciated in people, but with the drugs she could already see the edges of the facade cracking. Ruth sighed and shook her head. "No, Miss Cannonach, your assailant did not survive his wounds." She hissed a quiet curse as Mackenzie started to cry. She hooked her hands beneath Mac's arms and hauled the woman up to sit, propping her against the head of the bed. "You listen here, Mackenzie." She spoke sternly, hand holding Mac's chin so the smaller woman would be forced to look at her as she spoke. "You accomplished something not many women could ever do in their lifetime. I will not let you sit here and cry for the dead man. He got exactly what he deserved: he took on a force of nature and paid for it. Do not regret where you have come." She said coldly. "Be proud of what you are, do you hear me?" She waited for Mackenzie to nod before she released the hunters chin. She turned a cold glare at Will. "If she throws up, you're cleaning it."

Mackenzie watched in horror as Ruth stalked out of the small room with Sandy trailing behind her, she waited until she was certain the nurse was out of earshot before she looked to Will. "Don't leave me alone with her."
Safton Safton

zlawuat.jpg

With the first few rays of light rising over the tall hedges at the back of the yard Morgan was already starting to wake. This was the biggest flaw of sleeping outdoors: There was no such thing as sleeping in. She yawned and stretched rolling onto her side with a sigh as she opened her eyes. Nothing had occurred over night, at least not within the vicinity of the house. With a groan she dragged herself out from beneath the lawn chair, stretching one leg then the other as she looked out over the bland landscape. It was a far cry from what she was used to, this play only had manicured lawns and perfectly placed shrubbery. it was a far cry from her forest home. She turned to look in the patio door to check on Ginny, intent on taking another run around the house when she caught sight of Adelaide.

Tongue lolled out of the side of her maw as she padded to the patio door and promptly started to dig at the sliding door until it moved. She soon stuffed her face between the frame and the door and pushed it opened until she could get into the house. Adelaide was curled up in a recliner still asleep with a blanket over her. Morgan was happy to see her, tail wagging, she stuffed her head beneath the blanket and swiftly wiggled her way up inside the warmth until he head came out beside Addys. She whined quietly, nuzzling her nose into the woman neck and snuffing, tail contently whapping the blanket.
Safton Safton
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

umZxnmK.jpg

Emile had thought better than trying to take a go at Chase the night before: they certainly had unfinished business but the colony took priority over his time for the moment. He needed to be certain that when the pack and nest returned to their own territory they would be functional on their own. The points of this 'intervention' as Franklin had called it, wasn't for the sole benefit of the pack regaining their member, or the nest earning some headway south of the border, it was mean to be inclusive with the colony, the three working together. Emile rose and dressed quietly, not wanting to disturb Chase's rest. He was still injured and not necessary for the meeting in the morning. He climbed down from the loft and padded into the kitchen. He removed the remainder of the dinner he had prepared for the man the night before and set it in the stove covered in foil and set it at low heat - at least then he'd be able to eat something warm.

He soon glanced to Chase's sleeping form before he removed his cell phone and sent the younger wolf a quick text. I go to meetings, you sleep. Brody wait and bring you when you want. He didn't like leaving this way, but he knew he'd make an effort to find Chase when he could and talk to him more about ... well everything. He stepped out of the small cabin and closed the door behind him quietly.
Crono Crono

Tara gave her report to Franklin the best she could, telling him about the Angels, the god, the kitsune, the werewolf, and the sort of deal the lot of them got together, as well as informing him of the djinn’s strange behavior. She goes into as much detail as she can, wanting to make sure her report is adequate, since she was the only nest member to witness the fiasco.

Then she goes to sleep with the rest of her strange sort of family in the nest, hoping that the morning meeting will bring some clarity to the situation.

NanLia NanLia

Will Looking.jpg
William had half-expected to doze at Mac's bedside, but sleep never came. He initially chalked it up to anxiety, but there was no fatigue either. It would seem that having his Grace came with other benefits, though it did leave him with the prospect of staring at the four walls of the room while Mac and Sandy slept peacefully for several hours. Finally, he managed to force something akin to sleep, necessary or otherwise -- closing his eyes, he went dormant, though still vaguely aware of his surroundings and able to wake in an instant if needed. The state came naturally, allowing the hours to pass by (aside from periodic moments where Will woke to check on Mac before returning to his dormancy) until he stirred at the sound of Sandy regaining consciousness alongside him.

Will was wide awake in an instant -- no bleariness or confusion -- as he watched the young nurse become aware of her surroundings. He had been waiting for this moment, wondering if Sandy would remember his presence alongside Gaveel and cry out or try to flee the room. As it happened, she did neither. William couldn't hide the smirk as Sandy's true fear became all too apparent: Ruth. He was happy to allay the woman's fears, making a mental note to explain himself to her later as she began tending to Mac.

Ruth -- speak of the devil -- entered moments later and Will silently watched as the two nurses assessed her condition, tactfully choosing to remain silent on the issue of her miraculous healing. Elevated with his newfound Grace or otherwise, Will couldn't bring himself to meet the older woman's steely gaze as she informed him of his duty if Mac happened to throw up. He nodded meekly, breathing a sigh of relief as the two nurses left, leaving him alone with Mac. William shifted forward in his chair, taking his fiancee's hand in his own. "I didn't want to turn down the drip; I wasn't sure if you would still need it or not after I... and, well, you needed your rest," he said with a shrug.

After a moment, he spoke up again. "Clay wasn't the one that attacked you. He was going to put you out safely to keep the Oracle mojo from disabling the Pack and the Nest," Will remarked, attempting and failing to keep the anger out of his voice. As much sense as the plan made, he still could not and would not condone the drugging of the woman he loved. "But before he had the chance, the two of you were ambushed. The morgue identified him as Riley Evert. He dosed Clay with dead man's blood before coming after you," Will's voice broke slightly as he squeezed Mac's hand. "Franklin and Addy brought you in."

Adelaide 2.jpg
Adelaide slept contently on the recliner looking out at the yard, thoroughly drained by the evening's events. She woke with a start, feeling a wet nose pressing against her neck. Opening her eyes at the sound of a pleading whine, she looked down into the inquisitive eyes of Morgan's lupine form. Instantly her mouth grew into a beaming smile as she wrapped her arms around the furry form, hugging the wolf. "Well good morning to you, too," she said with a chuckle, reaching up to scratch the canine behind the ears. "I take it you slept well?"

Elijah 6.jpg
Elijah woke slowly, Ashley-May's warmth curled alongside him, his arm wrapped around her shoulders. He smiled, slowly lifting himself onto one elbow to look over Ash as she slept peacefully. He leaned brought one hand down to brush her hair gently back before casting a glance over the rest of the room -- including the mismatched pile of clothes at the foot of the bed. He knew Will would likely have some manner of harsh comment for him about how he had chosen to exercise his newfound health, but he certainly didn't care. Noting the sunlight streaming in through the window, Eli sighed as he leaned down to press a kiss against Ash's cheek. "No more sleep, love. Time to face the day," he remarked softly.

MV5BMTczMDUxMDcwM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjE3MDkxOA@@._V1_SX409_CR0,0,409,499_AL_.jpg

Chase roused from his slumber with a light groan, staring at the ceiling above before sitting up. His face flinched momentarily at the soreness in his side, while he'd healed a little overnight it was still painful for some movements. The night before he'd ended up taking some of the painkillers to get to sleep, and currently he was popping it open for a few more. Once in hand he went for the kitchen, grabbing a glass and filling it with water from the sink. Popping the pills into his mouth he took a large swallow, turning around as he did so to see an empty loft as well as heated food on the stove.

Maybe it was for the best that they didn't speak after immediately waking up considering last night. It wasn't until he checked his phone however that he frowned. Emile had left without him, meaning he likely didn't want Chase with him at the meeting. With a sigh he moved back towards the oven and decidedly put the food back away in the fridge and turned the stove off. Currently he didn't want to eat, and it could be eaten later on if need be. Thing was Emile wasn't up to date on everything that happened the night before, not to mention he'd promised Ashley they'd try and stop by. Chase had planned to tell him all of it on the way to Vitae, but now that was out of the question.

Brody was supposedly to wait for him and he knew the man wouldn't be happy about being left behind either, especially considering where Mackenzie was. As quickly as one can with healing ribs, Chase changed clothes before stepping outside the cabin and closing the door behind him. It became even more evident of Brody's impatience when he spotted the man rounding the corner of the cabin as if he'd been waiting. "You could have woke me." Chase suggested in a flat tone, coming down the front steps. "How was Emile's mood this morning?"
NanLia NanLia

bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie narrowed her eyes then closed one as she attempted to focus Will's face. Clay had been hurt. "Riley?" She was slowly recalling bits and pieces, but not enough to fully understand what all transpired. "Evert. I killed him." She squeezed her eyes closed at the thought. "I feel sick." She cautioned but managed to keep herself under control a little longer. "He shouldn't have died." She whispered quietly. "I shouldn't have..." She shook her head but immediately regretted the motion as the world spun around her. She squeezed his hand tightly. "It's my fault. He came here for me."
Safton Safton

zlawuat.jpg

Morgan whined a second time, tongue licking at the side of Adelaide's face as the woman lovingly petted her. She huffed a reply before wriggling free of the blankets. She still needed to do her run: just a quick dash around the house to make sure nothing had changed from the night before. She slipped through the open patio door to do exactly that. Nose to the ground she circles the building following old and new scents; the new only those of small rodents during their night travels searching for food.

She soon came around the back of the house again to start her shift into her human form. It always took longer in the morning: far from painful Morgan always chalked it up to her body just wanting to stay in what felt natural when she was sleepy or groggy in the morning. She soon stood and stretched but quickly remembered Adelaide's warning about nudity and humans, picking up her clothing to dress.
Safton Safton

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May groaned her dismay for having to rise, she rolled over on the bed to bury her face beneath the pillows and muffle a reply. "It's so warm here." She had been astonished and delighted at Elijah's sudden appearance in the Clinic House. At first she had been terrified something else had gone wrong this evening, but after a thorough inspection she could see his wounds were nearly healed - not perfectly: there was still a large scar along his abdomen as well the man mentioned the occasional spark of pain. She knew she couldn't spend the day in bed, she should be getting up to see Mac, check on Addy and work out something for breakfast for Chase so he would be in a decent enough mood she could check on his ribs.
Safton Safton

barbe-hipster-homme-tendance.jpg

Brody growled his answer to Chase as he came down the stairs and suggested he wake him. It wasn't as though the thought hadn't crossed his mind more than once but doing so and having Chase tell Emile he'd done it would only land himself in more trouble than he already was. "Surly." He answered shortly as he headed to his car. "Annoyed and stressed." He sat behind the wheel and waited for Chase to at least be seated before turning over the engine and heading for the road. He hated having to stay behind, more so knowing Skye had woken the night before: she could be awake now and he wasn't there to see her. "What the hell did you say to him anyway? He tore a strip off of Mal before he left me here as chauffeur. "
Crono Crono

umZxnmK.jpg

The drive into the colony had been nearly silent between himself and the Beta; Emile was more than a little annoyed that Malcolm thought it appropriate for Morgan to remain behind. Neither of them had heard from her since Malcolm and Chase had last seen her despite leaving messages and texts on her phone. To make matters worse, Franklin had called to inform them that nearly half of the council had taken off in the night. It didn't surprise the Alpha that some of the colonists would depart, but that many of the council missing could cause problems. If those that remained couldn't handle the work load, if they couldn't direct the people or the people simply didn't trust them then it was over.

The last thing he needed was the colony to collapse because of their interference. Emile was surprised to see Bart at the gate at his regular post. The man wasn't part of his pack as it were, and he had no control over where he went and what he did. "Thought the people should see something normal, help let this transition go by. Missy is safe, back with the pack for the day. She's healthy and happy to be with her people again."

MV5BMTczMDUxMDcwM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjE3MDkxOA@@._V1_SX409_CR0,0,409,499_AL_.jpg

Chase let out an annoyed sigh when Brody mentioned Emile's mood and how he'd let Malcolm have it. So much for hoping the man would be in a better morning after he'd slept. Chase walked with Brody towards the car and slipped into the passenger seat shaking his head, "I told him the truth, that I screwed up last night." Chase's own mood was going downhill inwardly though he attempted to keep it from Brody so as not to put the man off. Crossing his arms over his chest he sat back in the seat, the car starting it's movement through the encampment. "And none of you will have to worry about driving me anymore, I'll be getting the SUV back today." Eyes drifting towards the window on his right to watch the tents as they passed them by, then pulled his cell from his pocket to text Morgan. Your uncle should be close if not there already, warning you he's in a crap mood.
NanLia NanLia

Last edited:
will-looking-jpg.381821

William nodded slowly as Mackenzie remarked -- more of a statement and a question -- that she had killed Riley. However, he regretted the gesture immediately as he saw her suddenly become distraught, blaming herself for Riley's presence. Will shook his head, "No, Mac. You did what you had to. Whatever Riley's reasons were, he would have killed you and who knows who else if he had his way." He paused, running his thumb comfortingly over Mackenzie's knuckles before cocking his head. "Who was he, Mac? How did he know you?"

Adelaide 2.jpg
Adelaide didn't question Morgan as the wolf leaped from the chair to slip out the door, assuming she was going to retrieve her clothing. Tossing the blanket back and standing up, Addy stretched languidly. The pain in her head had dulled to a slight throb as opposed to the sting of the night before. Crossing the living room, she approached Ginny's sleeping form and placed a hand lightly on her shoulder to wake her. "Hey, you. Did you sleep okay?"

Elijah 8.jpg
Elijah grinned as Ash turned away from him, refusing the morning like a child on the first day of school. Having stepped back to dress, he finished buttoning his jeans before lowering himself onto the bed, nearly atop Ash. "Well if you're staying, then so am I," he murmured teasingly, pressing kisses against the back of her neck and shoulders. "I'm still wore out from last night. 'Euphoric exhaustion' indeed," he chuckled. "So what's the plan? Hide in bed until Will or Addy or someone else comes to drag us out?"

Solomon woke with the raise of the sun as he always did. This rather strange sleep schedule was instilled in him at a young age as an effort to keep him mobile against the constant threat of demons as well as give him plenty of time in the morning to devote to God. Which given that there were no demons to run from is exactly how Solomon spend the first 30 minutes of his morning. When his devotional was complete his morning could truly begin. Another 30 minutes of various exercises and it was straight to the shower, whose shower head he consecrated so that the water that washed his body would be holy. His father had always said that if was better to be paranoid and prepared than complacent and dead. With his morning routine complete, being fully dressed and equipped, Solomon was ready to hunt himself a demon, but first he figured he would check on Mackenzie the now prophet of God whose religious nature he doubted. Nonetheless the sorcerer made his way to the clinic and when he arrived he gave a bright smile to the Nurse and asked if he could visit Mackenzie.
NanLia NanLia

20gyutl.jpg

Images flashed before him, his father accompanied by his ravens, his trusted hammer, beautiful Asgard. Yet he looked at it, Asgard began to wither and die. His eyes opened and he gasped as if he had been a human submerged in water for a long time. He ached and felt so weak that a sparrow could have tossed him around. Adam... He remembered now, they had battled long and hard, but in the end the Thundergod had lost. Whilst his divine being felt intact, albeit temporarily weakened, the grace felt a bit... Damaged. He doubted that he would ever be as powerful as he was before the battle. At least he would be a great deal stronger than without it though, he only hoped that he would be able to recover in time.

He tried to get up but failed, and only now did he realise that he was in the clinic in Vitae. Clever. he thought, for Asgard was no place for a weak Chief god, he had too many rivals and beings there who would see him dead, even his friends such as Freya and Tyr would have difficulty protecting him. He noted too that the angels had altered his body on his behalf to Edgar, the false identity he had used to blend in as a hunter. He figured that was a smart thing as well.

Ginny blinks open her flaming eyes, and smiles, seeing Addy. She yawns widely, stretching her body out. “I slept great, how about you guys?” She asks, slowly sitting up, her hair tangled and messy in the back. She seems much better than yesterday, though, all of the fear and shock having melted away in her dream.

She feels refreshed and ready to take on a new challenge. First challenge will probably be explaining her actions from yesterday, but she can work with that. She just hopes that her new duty as Hypnos’s Oracle will help in the fight against the first sin. She just wants to protect her new home.
NanLia NanLia Safton Safton

barbe-hipster-homme-tendance.jpg

Brody fell silent as he could feel Chase's mood dampen by the second. He remained silent after a moment or two, letting the man calm down before clearing his throat. He rubbed at the back of his neck before speaking slowly. "So yea... That whole part about Emile going off on Mal and being in a shit mood....?" He glanced to the wolf sitting in his passenger seat. "I was just screwing with ya man. He was fin when I saw him. I mean, don't get me wrong, he's stressed out about the colony and stuff but... yeah." Brody trailed off then, lost at what else to say to Chase. He had meant it as a joke, since they were going to be in the car for a while and part of the same pack after all he needed to break the ice some how.
Crono Crono

bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie winced as Will questioned who her attacker had been and what he might have meant to her. She was certain she had written about it, about him in her journal but she never went back to read over anything personal she had added to the journals pages; only ever back tracking for research notes or to add information to something she hadn't known before. She felt the burn of guilt well up within her, turning her eyes away from Wills she spoke softly. "He is, or was, the first hunter I trapped and tortured for Franklin." She knew Will had great dislike for what she could do; she knew from the day she had tortured information out of the demon they had trapped at the bar that it had unsettled him. If he had glossed over the part of her journal it was likely he had done it for a reason.
Safton Safton

zlawuat.jpg

Morgan dressed as she heard Addy and the Djinn rising as well, giving each other morning greetings. She smiled contently and was about to step back into the house when she felt the phone in her pocket buzz. She pulled it out and read Chase's text, her smile quickly fading. "Crap." It wasn't the only message she had received since she had gone to sleep the night before. There was one from Malcolm and she quickly opened it to read. You better message Emile soon. He's worried. She knew already that message was too late as she had three more on her phone from her uncle: Où es-tu? Répondez-moi. and the most recent: Alshanee, je m'inquiète pour vous, veuillez me répondre.

Morgan stepped inside the house quickly, glancing to the Djinn briefly before turning to Addy. "I need to run, like right now, but I'll look for you later." She headed across the house for the front door, pulling it open but paused. "Thank you!" She called before dashing out the front door and jogging towards the front of the colony.
Safton Safton
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May huffed at Elijah's question, pulling the pillow off of her head and glaring at the man and his logic. "Am I not allowed a day off?" She murmured quietly and instead made an attempt to drag him back into bed. She wrapped her arms around his shoulder and gently kissed his lips. "I think after everything that's happened, I should be allowed just one day in bed: no responsibilities, no babysitting, no hunting. Just me and the sheets.... .any maybe you? What do you say?"
Safton Safton

iryB73Q.jpg

Sandy beamed as she watched Solomon come through the clinic's front doors. It had been some time since she had last seen him, other than just passing by here and there in the colony. She stood from behind the nursing station as he approached the desk. "How are you feeling Mr. David?" She asked quietly as he came forward inquiring about Mackenzie. She blinked a moment and glanced over her shoulder towards the doorway that lead to the back. "Mackenzie's fiancee is in with her now," She paused looking back at the man with a smile. "If he doesn't mind you there than go ahead."
St. Boethius St. Boethius

Chase tensed when Brody made it clear he'd been joking. After not looking forwards to his and Emile's next interaction combined with the fact that he'd just warned Morgan it had now become awkward. Putting a hand on his face he let his head loll back into the seat, "You. Are. An. Ass." He commented in a muffled voice before taking a deep breath and letting it out, attempting to exhale any mood that came from Brody's false information. Once done he straightened out and looked at Brody, unable to not faintly smile in small embarrassment. "If you knew the night I'd had you might not have been so quick to joke about it." Chase reached over and cracked his window a little to allow some of the cool air in to hit his face. "I'm sure I only added to that stress."
NanLia NanLia

Will Looking.jpg
William cocked his head, frowning as Mackenzie turned away from him, clearly distraught. When she spoke up, his eyes widened as she explained herself. The memory clicked in his head; he knew he had seen or heard Riley's name at some point. Before he had merely assumed he'd seen it on a roster of Vitae's hunters in the past two weeks... but now he remembered it plain as day, printed in Mac's unique script in her journal. There was more than mere fault in memory at play; he knew some part of him had willingly suppressed his memory as he read those particular entries in Mac's records: the things she had done at Franklin's behest. He didn't blame her then and still didn't, but it didn't get any easier picturing his fiancee torturing a hapless man at the behest of a Den Master.

Will didn't turn away from Mackenzie, simply squeezing her hand and nodding slowly. "It's not your fault, Mac. I still believe that and so should you. He's no better than Thomas. It's behind us now -- you need to focus on resting up... judging by what the angels had to say, the worst part's still ahead of us."

Adelaide 2.jpg
Adelaide smiled at Ginny's question, glancing back at the recliner where she had spent the night before shrugging. "Not bad." She turned to see Morgan stepping inside, fully clothed and cradling her phone. She was clearly in a rush, proven when she dashed out the front door with a farewell. Addy hadn't managed a reply, merely a surprised nod before shaking her head to turn back toward Ginny. "I'm going to get dressed. Feel free to help yourself to the kitchen or the shower. I'm sure it won't be long before the meeting."

elijah-8-jpg.381955

Elijah didn't resist in the least as Ashley-May dragged him back down to the bed, returning her kiss with a smile as he pretended to ponder her proposal thoughtfully. "Well, love, when you put it that way... I think you may have a point," he remarked, chuckling before kissing her again. "After all, our movie date did get interrupted."

da_ji_series_by_syszeii-d346pgf.jpg

Da Ji wasn't aware of the fact that she had fallen asleep until she was almost ready to wake up, she turned on her side and let a small sigh escape her lips. She felt a hand gently rub her head rhythmically, she wanted to enjoy it a bit more but was more than aware that they were currently in the hunters colony and reluctantly opened her eyes. Turning her head, she scanned her surroundings before turning to look up at the person who had let her rest on their lap and saw her father using his free hand to look over the sigils that she had so painstakingly drawn out accurately. It became clear that as occupied as Inari was, he was quite aware that she was awake and lovingly ruffled her hair much to the dismay of the younger fox. Da Ji quickly escaped her father's playful assault and sat up trying desperately to get her hair to smooth back in place.

6eeb90b1b4f8ec1954e482f4618976c0.jpg

Inari let out a loud laugh and brought his hand back and went back to the sigils, "As well as this is documented Da Ji, looks like the Angels already fixed the problem for us, not without strings of course. Granted those strings had nothing to do with me and I couldn't care less how many of these blithering idiots get burned for dealing with them as long as it doesn't affect us or the task we face." Jordan handed the book full of drawings back to Da Ji, "Later when we are away from this place of hunters, I will teach you what I know of these sigils...That should make you a most frightening Kitsune indeed." He stared at Da Ji with a thoughtful stare before an idea formed in his mind regarding a certain Djinn. "Speaking of frightening things...how would YOU like an apprentice?" Da Ji gave him a strange look he gave a mischievous grin that would no doubt have sent shivers down the spine of whoever he was thinking about.
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Ginny smiles, and slowly gets up. “Thank you so much.” She murmurs, glad for Addy’s kindness. She heads for the shower, knowing she has to make it quick. The meeting will start soon, as Addy said, and she needs to make sure she looks presentable.

She gets an odd sense of anxiety for a moment, deciding it’s just nerves about the meeting as she washes her hair, sighing happily at the sensation of it. Once she’s done with that, she gets out, getting the dirt off of her clothes as best as she can, grimacing as she realizes she doesn’t have any other clothes here. Ah well, it shouldn’t be too bad.

20gyutl.jpg

"Edgar", determined not to appear weak in front of the humans, pushed himself up from the bed. As he rose he felt unsteady and very heavy, as if the weight of his body was almost too much for his legs to handle. He slowly got dressed, his very skin felt sore and it ached as the fabric slid across it. He decided against using the high-collared blue suit he liked when in his normal form, and instead put on the blue jacket and jeans he wore as Edgar. Very silently he slowly walked out from the clinic, catching a look of himself in a mirror he saw how pale he was.

It was very early, the sun was just rising, and the chill air of the morning helped to wake him up, he strolled out the main gate that was next to the clinic and just had been opened, greeting the guards whilst attempting to sound as if there was nothing wrong with him. There was a field outside of the main gate to the right, and there driven into the ground was a long staff with Nordic runes etched into it's top. Weakness would be purged by force. "Edgar" yanked it loose, groaning as he felt a spasm of pain in his entire arm. He slowly began swinging the staff around with elegant and precise movement, it felt heavy, and he felt the strain it put on his muscles, but he'd rather see them torn than falter and give up.

This particular style was something he had studied with monks in the Himalayan mountains in the 17th century, called wushu, and he'd grown rather fond of it, humans had always fascinated him, their martial arts in particular. Whereas any gods often relied solely on force and superior might, Thor had found it fascinating how physically weaker fighters could overcome physically stronger fighters simply by being better, and he was not above learning from mortals, and in his current state, he'd have to rely more on skill.

Brody grimaced as Chase called him out; he hadn't expected otherwise after the newest members initial reaction to what he'd said. He huffed and rolled his eyes, focusing on the road once more. "Not any more that I have recently." He said but didn't comment further; he doubt there would be much 'bonding' between himself and Chase, not after their first introductions -his own doing- and with how close Chase was to the Alpha. Emile didn't particularly like Brody and he knew it. He had his place in the pack as a Guardian, a tool to be used and tolerated to a point. At a loss for small talk he reached to the console and turned on the radio for some back ground noise, not wanting any more conflict from Chase.

Mackenzie nodded but didn't believe for a second what Will said; she knew what she was and that Riley had come here for justice, for vengeance for what she had done. Will compared him to Thomas but Mac felt it was far from the case, if anyone should have been compared to him it should be her. She shifted along the bed, the morphine high slowly fading, she curled up onto her side under the blankets and closed her eyes. All she wanted was to go back to sleep and for all of this to go away.

zlawuat.jpg
umZxnmK.jpg

Morgan met Emile just before he was about to step into the Rec center, he smiled when he saw her, bringing her in for a tight hug and a kiss on the crown of her head, but she wouldn't get away without him scolding her for not answering him when he had texted the first time. They stepped into the rec center to be met with chaos. Some of the colonist had arrived to the meeting, and promise of food, early only to be disappointed with neither. A few of the council sped through the small crowds speaking to people and one another quickly. From what Emile and Morgan gathered in the confusion of the night before no one had set morning tasks for the Lunch Ladies so they didn't come in to prepare a meal to be served with the meeting. Now the ladies were in the back, furiously working at creating something to serve quickly but it was clear that those that had arrived were less than impressed.

Emile and Morgan were ushered aside, given a place to sit while the council waited to see what other -if any- councilmen would show up.

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May laughed as she encouraged her lover back to bed but ultimately sighed. "I know it was interrupted and as much as I want to stay in bed here with you I promised Chase and his boyfriend breakfast." She smiled then, almost deviously, "He let it slip that he had one, from the pack, and I'm dying to know who he is." She shifted to lean against him as they still lay in bed. "Could be a nice little double date: you and me, Chase and his wolfy mystery man... what do you think?"
Safton Safton
Crono Crono

Will Looking.jpg
William knew he hadn't gotten through to Mackenzie -- not really. He stifled a sigh as she turned away from him, tempted to continue the conversation but knowing that nothing good could come of it. He glanced at the clock on the wall and pursed his lips before making his decision. Will stood up from the seat, leaning over to press a kiss against Mackenzie's cheek before speaking softly. "I need to be at the meeting. I'll be back after it's over." With that, he reluctantly turned and made his way from the room.

Will did what he could to make himself halfway presentable before heading to the Rec Center, noticing that he was almost certainly late. Spotting Emile and Morgan off to the side, he made his way slowly over to the Alpha and his niece. After their disagreement the night before he was hesitant to approach the man without Chase present as a buffer of sorts, but the hunter was nowhere in sight. William stepped forward, nodding to the two in greeting. "Welcome," he remarked, somewhat awkwardly. His eyes turned to fall on Morgan, "I didn't get the chance to say it before... but thank you for looking out for Addy last night."

Adelaide 2.jpg
Adelaide met Ginny as she left the bathroom, holding a small bundle of clothes in her hands as she offered them to the Djinn. "They're mine -- I don't know how well they'll fit, but they're clean at least." After she took them, Addy smiled before making her way toward the living room. "I'm heading to the meeting. I'll meet you there if you decide to come -- if not, make yourself comfortable. I'll be sure to tell Tara where you are if I see her."

Elijah 8.jpg
Elijah raised an eyebrow as Ashley-May mentioned Chase's mystery lover. He admitted he was curious himself to meet the man, but more to the point he knew Ash couldn't pass up any sort of romantic intrigue and wouldn't take "no" for an answer. He sighed an exaggerated sigh before smiling and nodding. "Very well. Rain check on the day in bed, then. I guess we ought to head to the Rec Center."

Eli stood somewhat stiffly, stretching languidly before leaning down to help Ash to her feet as well.

Despite his mood returning more to a neutral tone thanks to Brody admitting he'd been joking, it seemed as though Chase had only put Brody into a worse mood. One moment the man had been attempting humor, which hadn't gone well, the next he'd given up and put on the radio. Chase breathed in deeply, unsure of what could even be said that wouldn't force their awkward discomfort in the vehicle even further. Fact was he could never get a full read on Brody, there were times when they had similar attitudes where you'd think they'd hit it off. This however wasn't the case, at least on a personal one on one level. The two of them seemed to only ever really enjoy each others company when they were among a group.

"We all are." Chase finally said, speaking above the music in the background. The man turned his head towards Brody with a hardened yet understanding expression, "Stressed I mean, you and Malcolm maybe more than others. You two have a personal stake in what's happening. And you'd much rather be at Vitae staking out the clinic listening to every little thing from the outside trying to check on your sister, than be lagging behind with me. I know I would."
NanLia NanLia

20gyutl.jpg

After having finished and driven butt of the staff into the earth, "Edgar" nearly collapsed. Realising that it would be best if he ate something, he realised just how weak he actually was at the moment. They were serving breakfast at the Rec center, and he began making his way there, greeting the guards as he passed through the gate.

It was only a short walk, but by the time he entered the Rec center he was completely exhausted. As he entered he looked around, hoping no one would notice how pale he was, it would be quite hard to explain without lying. And the deity hated lies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back