• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP - Accepting Applications

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ginny grins, taking the clothes, and hastily getting dressed. “Thanks so much! Need to get there quick… ah, here we go!” She starts running, doing her best to make it look like a fast human, rather than supernatural speed. Better she gets there before the meeting starts.

Once she gets there, she slows, panting a bit, and approaches the three leaders. She swallows nervously, but looks to Will, since it makes the most sense to deliver this message to him. She waves, fighting back her natural shyness. It feels right to be formal here, so she won’t interrupt the conversation, but she wants him to know she has something to say.

Tara is standing not far off, as generally if she’s not with Ginny, she’ll be close to Franklin. The only reason she feels safe with Ginny is because if she loses control with her there, the djinn will knock her out immediately. Not ideal, but it still makes her feel safe.

Safton Safton NanLia NanLia

Solomon returned Sandy’s radiant smile with one of his own. When she said that Mackenzie fiancé was in the room he waved his hand dismissively, “ It’s nothing that can’t wait. I don’t want to bother them.” Solomon then chuckled, “ But I’m doing much better Miss Sandy thank you for asking. I can only attribute it to your dedicated work. Thank you very much for your hard work by the way. “ Solomon said as he leaned against the desk, intent on staying there for the time being.
NanLia NanLia

bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie attempted to go back to sleep after Will had left the room. She tossed and turned for what felt like an eternity before sighing and pushing herself up to sit. She knew Will was going to the daily council meeting. She momentarily considered dressing and attending - that was just how bored she was - when her eyes fell on a leather bound notebook sitting on the table beside her bed. She reached out and dragged it onto her lap flipping over the first page to read.

I am a hunter

Hunting is a way of life; part of my soul, part of my being. It’s something that you do, naturally, every day, without thinking – like breathing. At first it’s a challenge: the fight to breath. Then denial, a wailing cry from your soul, hatred that you’ve been pulled from your warm comfortable life and dragged into this cold cruel world. Then silence. Understanding. Acknowledgement. This is who you are, will always be, this is who you will be when you die, when you love and when you hate. There is nothing that can change it, it is fate. Accept it and live on.

I spent the majority of my life hunting, my life hunting. I was brought into the hunting world a lot earlier than most. I have five older brothers, all hunters, who taught and trained me from when I was a toddler. There is nothing like reading through your father’s journal at six and memorizing all the monsters, their names, where they hunt, how they kill and how to kill them.

Both of my parents were hunters, born to hunting families as tradition dictates. ‘We need to keep the hunting blood flowing’, my father used to tell me my whole life. ‘Prime stock, like cattle breeding: you flesh out the weak and keep breeding the strong for far more efficient stronger hunters. Your mother was always better than I when it came to hunting. And you’re much better than your brothers. One day you’ll understand and you’ll want the same for your own children.’ I didn’t understand then, but I do now. The importance of propriety; the importance of keeping the hunting blood strong.

My father’s bloodline is ancient, The Cadeyrn have been hunting for eons; even the Men of Letters acknowledge their blood lines and validate the claim. They –and we, have been offered positions within the Men of Letters, offered even a marriage between myself and some of the league; they want to merge our blood lines. Thankfully my father declined. We’re hunters, he told them, not librarians.

My mother passed away giving birth to me. My father speaks of her little and my brothers not at all. From what I’ve read she was a formidable hunter and I hope to be just as good.

I have spent my life hunting, for better or worse I couldn’t tell you. I certainly don’t feel like I have missed anything if my hunting life had been delayed. I was raised by my brothers in lieu of my father; he was often away working with the Men of Letters hunting and capturing some sort of monster somewhere across Europe. My brothers did watch they could, but they were children themselves and so I grew up quickly.

I attended formal school, an academy that catered to families like my own; most of the other children in attendance were part of the families that belonged to the Men of Letters, their education differing only slightly from my own. The academy itself allow students to be absent for extended periods without question. They knew if we were away it was because we were on a hunt.

I graduated from the academy at 16, ranked second among my peers and was ready to join my brothers and father in the field and start hunting. Much to my disappointment I found out that I would not be hunting – at least not in Europe. Between the Men of Letters and other legacy hunting families, like the Davenports and our own, most of those that we hunted were near extinct across our continent. I was given the option to enroll into the Men of Letters and work for them or travel to North America and join one of the hunting colonies there.

I am not a Librarian.

Mackenzie frowned slightly, flipping a few pages further; she knew this hand writing, the names. This was her mothers journal but wasn't the same as the one she had. Her mothers hunting journal was detailed, perfect recollection of every monster she had slain or trained to kill. This was far from that journal: this was emotional, filled with things she had never known about her mother and she couldn't pull her eyes away.

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May slowly shook her head as Elijah suggested getting dressed and heading to the Rec center. "Not today," She said with a smile, tossing the sheets back and climbing from the bed with a stretch. "Not for the level of interrogation I'm going to use on Chase and his man-friend." She winked playfully at her lover before heading to find her discarded clothing and dressing. "It calls for finesse. My mama taught me well enough, you want someone to tell you all their secrets and still trust and love you like their sister you got to cook that meal from scratch." She pulled her shirt over her head, pulling her blonde hair back into a tight pony-tail to keep out of the way. "Besides they'll have tons of excuses to leave if we go to the Rec center, we wine and dine them here there's no where to go."

barbe-hipster-homme-tendance.jpg

Brody sighed and turned off the music as Chase continue to talk over it; he'd thought they were done with their attempt to become friends, or at least better aquaintences, but clearly he'd been wrong. He raised an eyebrow as Chase suggested why he might be stressed or concerned and had difficulty admitting he was correct. "At least I got to see her wake last night," He admitted, it had helped a great deal in easing some of his and Malcolms stress but there was still plenty to go around. "I appreciate what you told Mal last night, that you'd put a good word in for him -us, with her. It's been a long time and I'm not so sure she's going to let us back in at all, but, I guess, thanks for wanting to help."
Crono Crono

umZxnmK.jpg
zlawuat.jpg

Morgan smiled as William approached and issued his thanks for looking out for Adelaide, she felt her cheeks flush slightly as she could feel her uncles eyes burrowing a hole into the side of her head as he glared at her. She hadn't been open with him about her non-hunting friend from the hunters colony, nor the time she had spent over the last two weeks cultivating a friendship with her. "Really not a problem!" She assured the man with a slight wave of her hand. "She got hit pretty hard and was down for a while, I just wanted to make sure that she wasn't more hurt than she was letting on. And you were with Mac, and Eli is still hurt, and Ash is just stressed. " She gave a shrug as she was rambling on and put an end to it by nodding towards Emile. "This is my uncle, Emile Leroux, he's the Pack's Alpha. Emile this is Will, he's one of the council here-"

"Artificiel l'alpha," Emile spoke softly, he had recognized the man from the night before and from Pan's trial - his scent at least, this was their first 'official' meeting and while Emile certainly was still less than impressed with the man ethics. Regardless of this he stood from where he was seated and extended his hand in greeting. "Nice to meet you."
Safton Safton

TbTh8wz.jpg

Brendan and Jon managed to settled the gather people and their questions, it seemed of the nearly twelve on the council the only remaining were himself, Diffey and Hendrix. It was a poor show and he knew it wouldn't be much of a meeting. He hadn't expected all of the other members of the council to leave the colony or simply not come to the meeting, but he wasn't about to waste any time on sending runners to find them. If they didn't come to speak to the peace today then they weren't part of the colonies solution and not welcome again. Brendan glanced to the young woman that approached and stood quietly aside. He waited for her to speak but when she held her silence he cleared his throat. "If you have something to say Miss please do so quickly, the meeting will be starting shortly."
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

iryB73Q.jpg

Sandy smiled and laughed shaking her head. "Hardly,' She smirked but blushed regardless. "I was just doing my job, you healed all on your own I assure you." She glanced towards the doorway that lead to the back before returning her attention back on Solomon; since he didn't seem to have any hurry to speak to Mackenzie and William she inquired. "Would you be interested in grabbing some breakfast? My shift is over and I was heading there to see what's going on at the public meeting and wouldn't mind some company. If you're not busy, that is."
St. Boethius St. Boethius

MV5BMTczMDUxMDcwM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjE3MDkxOA@@._V1_SX409_CR0,0,409,499_AL_.jpg

There was some surprise from Chase at Brody's words, that he'd either been listening from afar when Chase had spoken with Malcolm the night before or the mans father had told him. Brody was appreciative though he seemed convinced this was as good as it was going to get, also a little apprehensive about speaking with Chase on the subject. Knowing Brody he needed a reason for Chase's help and involvement so he decided to give him one even if it was only a part of it, "You two rounded up the man who murdered my father. Whether you were ordered to or not, it's not something I forget." Despite the sincerity his tone was clearly not making out to be a big deal. But they'd gone after a hunter after-all, a dangerous one, and Malcolm had even been injured during the grab.

"She'll be the one to decide whether to give you a second chance. I'm just trying to make it so that she's at least open to the idea, then it's up to you two to convince her." Chase shrugged, slinking back further in the seat. It was hard to say if she'd even be willing to speak with him in the first place, sure they'd spoken at Joe's funeral but he'd also made his standing with the pack clear that day. It wasn't as if he had some speech lined up for her, other than vouching for them to some extent.​
NanLia NanLia

Solomon smiled at Sandy 's offer of breakfast and shrugged, "I've got all day to speak with the prophet. If I can spend some time with you off the clock then I'll do so gladly." The sorcerer said all but jumping off the desk he had been leaning on. " after all it's not every day I get to accompany a woman such as yourself. " Solomon kept his compliment as vague as he could as he honestly wasn't sure what his own intent was at this point. All he knew was that he enjoyed Sandy's company and for now that was enough.
NanLia NanLia

Da Ji skipped behind Jordan with a careless whimsy and the scent of the alpha wolf happened to catch her attention. "Father, it seems they are having a meeting of leadership... without you, how utterly disrespectful~" her words were that of amused honey, but her eyes were quite unimpressed with the fact that since their arrival they had been brushed aside by everyone involved. Had this been during the height of her influence, she would not have even hesitated to have them become her experiments.

Jordan smoothed his hair out of his face and gave an annoyed sigh, it was becoming clear that an alliance with this colony and these wolves was becoming more trouble than it might be worth. The hunters were disorganized, fractured and too wrapped up in politics to be useful. The wolves were just plain disrespectful and headstrong and it was uncertain how long his followers would tolerate it if an alliance were to come about. Honestly the only reason he hadn't turned their pack into a pool of blood and fur when their leader dared to bare teeth at him was the love he felt for his brother... but he'd be damned if they weren't testing the limits of his patience. Throwing a Men of Letters, Angels and their new pets and gods in the mix and he was feeling that Adam would have no problem escaping.

"Yes, I suppose we should make our presence known in the meeting." he said and pinched the bridge of his nose, and calmly prepped himself for dealing with the egos that would no doubt be on full display. Once he managed to give himself a professional facade, he made his way to the Rec Center.

NanLia NanLia

Will Formal.jpg
William smiled meekly as Morgan brushed off his thanks, nodding all the same. He turned to face Emile as his niece introduced the man, not flinching in the least as he cut her off with a title that Will needed no translation to recognize. Any reminder of the night of the Trial stung, but he didn't show it. He knew Emile's remark hadn't been malicious per se; the Alpha had plenty of reasons to be less than pleased with him after all. Will took Emile's hand and shook it firmly. "Likewise."

From the corner of his eye, he saw Ginny enter the Rec Center and Adelaide not far behind. The former waved at him in a gesture that was clearly meant as more than a greeting; Will hadn't had a chance to speak with her since the incident at the cemetery. He gave her a smile and a brief nod, noting that Brendan was stepping forward to speak with her, before turning his attention back to Emile. "How is Bart's granddaughter?" he asked quietly.

rsz_adelaide_4.jpg
Adelaide had a hard time keeping up with Ginny at the pace the young woman moved, but managed to make it to the Rec Center all the same, only slightly winded. Entering building, she scanned the sea of faces, noticing a distinct lack of Councillors after a moment's examination. She also spotted Morgan and Will standing with someone who could only be the former's uncle, the Alpha Emile. She didn't want to draw attention to herself -- still unsure how much if anything Morgan had told her uncle about their friendship -- and instead contented herself with taking a position off to the side to watch the proceedings and meet with the others afterward.

Elijah 8.jpg
Elijah watched Ash unabashedly as she dressed and filled him in on her plans; the amount of planning she had put into this little meet-and-greet was almost uncanny. He slowly stood up from the bed, walking over to Ash and placing his hands on her hips as he looked into her eyes. "You, madame, are an evil mastermind," he said with a smirk, leaning in to plant a kiss on her lips. "And I love you for it." He chuckled, nodding toward the door. "Time to set the trap, then?"

Brody shrugged slightly, rubbing the back of his neck as Chase went on to speak about Thomas and what he and his father had done to capture the man. It hadn't just been because the Alpha had told him to go nor was it because Chase was part of the pack and that's what members did for one another it was because it was right - the hunter had murdered his father in cold blood for nothing, or at least what Brody felt was nothing. He had never met Joe himself but from what he had been told by Morgan after the funeral and what people had said about the man, Brody couldn't describe him as anything but kind.

He was thankful the man took up a different topic shortly after and he couldn't stop the laughter from escaping as they arrived just outside the gates of the colony. "You've met her, right?" He questioned as he slowed down to acknowledge Bart and be waved in. "Skye isn't much for making concessions or changing her ways: she's kind of a bully that way, always has been."
Crono Crono

iryB73Q.jpg

Sandy beamed as Solomon stated he would go for breakfast with her. She was delighted to hear she'd have company, his company for the morning. She knew the man was busy, between getting ready for the pack and no doubt he had plenty of things to do for the Men of Letters and so she never blamed him for not stopping by the clinic to see her once he had been released and deemed healthy. "That's great!" She said as she hurried around the desk, she flushed slightly at the compliment. She came up along his side and playfully hooked an arm in his. "I'm curious what the council is going to say too, after what happened, what they are going to say for themselves, lying to us like that." She commented as she walked with him out of the clinic and towards the rec center.

mvQIQww.jpg

Franklin hadn't been pleased when Tara explained to him what had transpired after the colony had submitted to the pack, not with Tara, of course, but with the colony's involvement with Heaven. He made certain to keep Leech and Clay away from Skye going forward - the last thing he needed was to be entangled with them. He and his nest certainly were not among the welcomed for Heaven for obvious reason and so he warned the remainder of the nest to keep their distance from those whom had been involved the night before.

He waited patiently as the colony sought to organize itself, waiting for the council to start it's process so he could see what sort of mutual beneficial agreement would pan out from the morning proceedings. He glanced to the door as he watched Inari step through - his inclusion in the evening before had been part of Tara's report, though Inari certainly wasn't one that Franklin wanted to avoid, quite the contrary. He wandered closer to the Alpha and spoke quietly. "I am gladdened to see you were able to make it, though the humans are poorly organized, it seems they are assembling themselves slowly."
LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971

zlawuat.jpg
umZxnmK.jpg

Emile nodded as Will released his hand, the use of the word likewise was lost on him but it sounded pleasant and Morgan hadn't reacted so he counted it as a favorable remark. The man questioned how the child was fairing. His initial desire was to counter him, to call him out, but he spoke slowly, reminding himself that part of the council claimed ignorance to the issue at hand. "She good. Not hurt et happy to be home wit her familie." He paused a moment before recalling Morgan and Chase mentioning the man attachment to the wolf killer. "Et how is Skye? Errr, Mackenzie? Malcolm dit she wake up last night?"

Morgan contently stood aside as Will and Emile spoke, rather impressed her uncle was managing to keep his cool while speaking to the "False Alpha". It annoyed her beyond all things that Emile continued to keep his opinions about the man. It wasn't as though Will had had a choice in the matter - she'd witnessed what Pan had been able to do to Chase, a real wolf, she couldn't imagine how a human with no gods protection would have survived. She suddenly spied Addy through the crowd as she wandered into the Rec center and she slowly backed away from the two men that spoke, slipping through the crowd towards her friend.

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May smiled. "Love you too," She murmured against his lips as he came in for a kiss, she raised her eyebrows as he called her an evil mastermind but grinned as he continued. "Glad you're in on it." She commented, pulling up her jeans and heading for the bedroom door. "Otherwise I'd have to drug you with delicious food to keep you a complacent accomplice." She wandered into the kitchen of the Clinic house to examine what was in the fridge. She was delighted to see that someone had restocked it and there was more than enough food for her to prepare the feast she was intending. She glanced to Elijah as he came into the room behind her. "You, my dear apprentice, are in charge of making the coffee."
Safton Safton

bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie read through the pages of her mother's hand writing as though it were the bible and she was finding religion of the first time. It described and answered so many of her life's questions: how she had come from Scotland to Canada, why she had been there in the first place, what had happened to her family - though this answer had been vague, it still answered that there were none remaining and explained why none had come to find herself or her brothers after Borseti fell. As she turned the to the next page, wanting to unlock more mystery about her mother and her life a slip of paper fell from the pages onto the bed. Mac frowned slightly as the page certainly didn't match the remainder of the journal. She set the book aside and retrieved the note to read over it.

There are so many things I want to say to you right now… but time is against me. Against both of us. I wish I could be here to tell you all of this when you wake up. And youwill wake up. You’re the strongest person I know. It’s why I fell in love with you. It’s why I asked you to marry me.

But I can’t. I was bitten tonight. I’ll turn by the next full moon, at least I would. I can feel the curse in my veins and I can’t, won’t, let that happen. I almost hurt you once after New York. It’s not something that will happen twice. I know you understand, even if you’re angry right now. You have every right to be, but it’s important that you understand this is no one’s fault. Not yours, not the Pack. It was difficult for me to believe, but they are not our enemies. They aren’t the monsters we all thought they were.

I’m sorry I failed you. I’m sorry I wasn’t there to protect you and that I won’t be there to protect you from now on… not that you’ve ever needed me. Just the opposite – I needed you. You fixed me, made me a better person than I could have ever been on my own. You’ve made me happier than you could ever know. More than anything, I wanted to share that with you. To see you walk down the aisle, to maybe start a family of our own one day. You are my soulmate, the best part of me.

I want you to be happy after I’m gone. Don’t let this change things – change you. Don’t push Ash and the others away. You have a home now, with or without me. Never forget that. And never forget that I will always love you, Mackenzie Cannonach.

- Will

Mackenzie frowned and read it again, then a third time. She could feel herself turning cold, a bitter bile rising to her tongue as she slowly came to understand what this note was. Will had been bitten and he was going to end himself. He was going to leave her here, alone, after everything. She knew this couldn't be the case any longer, he had Grace and so he couldn't be a wolf as well. The cold feeling soon disappeared as she felt a burning rage rising within her. She couldn't believe he would do this to her, more so that she had trusted him. She had let herself come to love him and he would willingly just abandon her.

She tossed back the covers from the hospital bed, swinging her legs over and digging beneath to find her clothing - torn and bloodied - in a clear plastic bag beneath. She didn't care as she changed out of the hospital gown and into them just so she could go confront the man. She stormed out of the front of the clinic - journal and note in hand, Ruth ignored as she stepped out intent on turning to the Rec center and killing the man, however as she stepped into the light she saw her Beast. Her comfort, her home. Hurt and angry she turned to it instead, climbing in the front seat and slamming the door behind her. She could sense him, here in the colony, much like she could with the gods when she had been an Oracle. It wouldn't do her any good for him to follow her around so she dug through the glove compartment to find a sharpie. She immediately scrawled the runes over her exposed arm and sighed in relief as she felt the connection between the wink out.
Safton Safton

MV5BMTczMDUxMDcwM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjE3MDkxOA@@._V1_SX409_CR0,0,409,499_AL_.jpg

"She's stubborn that's for sure, just like her brother." Chase mused slightly, nodding towards Bart as they passed. He hadn't expected the man to really stick around after his granddaughter was free but it was clear he was a better man than most and did want to help Vitae work through this. "But I've got the dead dad card to try and guilt trip her into at least hearing you guys out if nothing else." Chase shrugged, curiously watching out the window as they passed buildings by. It was hard to say what Mackenzie's mindset was in general, no less with him. Admittedly it wasn't a card he was fully comfortable playing so soon but he was easily not against it as well.

Once they were parked he stepped out of the vehicle and shut the door, leaning against it and looking in the general direction of the rec center. From the distance he could see a few still shuffling through it's doors and briefly he wondered if it had already started, they were lagging behind after-all. The man took a step forwards before glancing at the other, "You coming in or do you plan on hiding out here?" He asked, unsure if Brody was even going to be heading to the meeting. While it was unlikely Mackenzie was in attendance, he couldn't ignore the possibility especially with Angels and their healing abilities involved.​
NanLia NanLia

Inari inclined his head towards Franklin as the vampire made his way to him. He gave a small bow of respect before turning to look around the room, "I know of a limited number of beings in this world who can quickly organize after having everything turned inside out. Though it might be an advantage in the long run, if their this disorganized they might be more amiable to the presence of Kitsune scouts. The sharing of information between our groups should not be limited to reports through electronic means... speaking of which, would you allow my scouts into your coven freely? Much like my brother, we are not concentrated to just one place... Though we tend to be more connected and have the means of moving much faster."

Inari gave a sly wink to Franklin, as much as those who opposed them called it nothing more than a legend, Kitsune had a realm of their own that his followers could create doorways to in times of need. It was his unintended gift from Eve, she may not have made him the strongest or the most powerful when it came to magic amongst his brethren but he was the absolute and undisputed one when it came to be the most clever and was more than knowledgeable enough to experiment and create a safe haven for his people. It was tiring to keep it maintained at first, but since it's relocation, it was no longer drawing on his energy. It helped that he had attached it to a stable source of magical energy and built a mansion around it.

NanLia NanLia

Last edited:
Will Formal.jpg
William nodded with relief as Emile informed him of the girl's fate. He'd been concerned that the Alpha might call him out -- a Councillor asking after the child his compatriots had imprisoned -- but if Emile had any misgivings he didn't voice them. Instead, he returned the favor, asking how Mackenzie was doing. Will froze, suddenly. He felt something inside him, tied to his Grace -- that connection to Mac that had been forged after their souls were bound in the ritual. The one that allowed him to feel her heartbeat and demeanor same as his own, even from a distance. He felt anger, confusion -- but nothing that betrayed danger.

Will pushed the sensation away for a moment, trying to sort through the thoughts as he nodded slowly. "She did," he remarked, hesitating as he considered how to broach the subject of the panic Malcolm and Brody had inadvertently inflicted on her. He paused before continuing, "She was confused -- she still saw the Pack as an enemy. I've explained the situation to her since then. She's been healed -- I imagine Chase filled you in on the involvement of angels." William knew Chase wouldn't lie to the Pack and in any case if this "alliance" were to last, they needed to be forthright with one another.

Then, it happened. His connection to Mac petered out -- no pain, simply a numbness. Like a severed nerve. Will searched his mind, trying to reestablish it to no effect. "Something's wrong," he muttered under his breath, more to himself than the Alpha standing in front of him. Without a word, he turned on his heel and dashed from the Rec Center back toward the Clinic. The meeting, Ginny's concerns -- they would all have to wait.

Adelaide Main.jpg
Adelaide beamed as Morgan moved through the crowd toward her, waiting patiently until the wolf drew closer. "Hey, you," she said softly. She glanced over Morgan's shoulder toward Emile and William. "I didn't want to interrupt. And I wasn't sure how much you've told your uncle about us." She paused, biting her lip in embarrassment as she realized how that sounded. "I mean, about me."

Eager to change the subject, she began to speak up when she saw Will begin moving rapidly toward the entrance. She frowned as he moved past the two of them, calling out his name to no avail. Returning her worried gaze to Morgan, she asked, "Was everything okay over there?"

Elijah 8.jpg
Elijah chuckled as Ashley-May mentioned drugging him into compliance with her meals. "There are worse fates..." he murmured before nodding at the task she assigned him. He went about it with diligence; he was only a mediocre cook, but coffee he could certainly do. Glad to find that there was a small but adequate supply of coffee in the kitchen of the Clinic House, he immediately went to work brewing enough to serve four. "So, what do expect of this mystery man that managed to get in the way of your matchmaking?"

20gyutl.jpg

"Edgar" had made sure to stay clear of anyone who wouldn't have known what he had been through as he broke his fast, it was almost humiliating but in his state he sorely needed the energy. He didn't want the others to believe he was seriously sick, being placed in the Clinic to recover was something he was too proud to do. Contemplating what to do next he had made a decision, he was unsure how much those present at the graveyard knew of what had happened in the Abyss, and his conversation with Ash was long overdue anyway, so he had made his way back to the Clinic.

Ash and Elijah where in a house next to it, and the deity, breathing heavily and pale as a corpse, walked up to the door and knocked.

NanLia NanLia Safton Safton

Last edited:

Brody nodded slightly as Chase mentioned he could, or would at least attempt, to guilt the woman into at least speaking to himself and Malcolm. He was almost thankful that Dougie had gone back North; he doubted Skye would be happy to see him and no doubt having yet another person there to greet her wouldn't help. Not to mention Dougie's guilt pained him for years on years now, he blamed himself for Skye running when he had called the pack. He packed the car and stepped out, glancing the direction of the Clinic. He was tempted to try again, to see if he went alone if she'd be more responsive but Chase broke his train of thought. "Yeah, I'm coming." He followed along side his pack member towards the rec center, curious to know what the colony would come to decide today.
Crono Crono

mvQIQww.jpg

Franklin paused as Inari suggested he send some kitsune to his Nest, for better communication. His paused wasn't one of hesitation but one of confusion; he wasn't certain what information the kitsune may need from the Nest but he gave a shrug. "By all means, if you'd like to have a scout within my Nest in Toronto they're more than welcome, though they may be more than a little bored with our day to day tasks: we're not hunters, we're business men and women."
LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971

umZxnmK.jpg

Emile nodded as Will spoke about Skye and her dislike of the pack, it certainly came as no surprise that she was having difficulty with the truth of the matter. He knew it would likely take time for her to come around to the pack, if she did ever. He was about to suggest that maybe she keep her distance from his members for a while - to prevent any conflicts - when Will muttered under his breath and strode away. He left Emile confused and annoyed as he turned to face the remaining two council members who were likewise just as confused as he was.

zlawuat.jpg

Morgan smiled and flushed slightly as Addy mentioned her reason why she wouldn't approach while they were speaking with her uncle and William, that flush deepened as Addy spoke then attempted to correct herself. "No, it's okay, it's probably better that you didn't... I haven't told him about us, our friendship or the fact that I was sneaking away from the pack to meet up with you." She gave a little shrug, glancing to Will as he left her uncle with speed. "It was going a smoothly as expected." She said to Addy, "Maybe he forgot something?"

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May laughed as Elijah went along with her plan. She knew it would likely make one or both of the men invited uncomfortable during the meal but it was the best way to honestly and she didn't want either of them having the ability to take off - as Chase had a habit of doing- when the conversation got tough. She was insanely curious about the bae Chase managed to find himself before Ash could set him up with someone. She had just finished laying out the strips of bacon on a baking sheet and setting them into the oven when she heard someone knock at the front door. She frowned lightly, the only person who had known where she was was Eli, and he was here with her. "Can you get that please?" She asked quietly, turning to the sink to wash her hands.

bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie sat in the drivers side of the car, gripping the steering wheel. She had intended to come to the car and gather her strength, calm herself down and then go confront Will but the moment she had cut herself off from him she knew exactly what she had planned. She searched behind the sun-visor of the keys to her Beast; it was there that Ash always left them whenever she took the car -when Mac allowed it. She frowned as they weren't there, wondering if Ash had kept them on her; it was going to be a nightmare trying to get them back from the woman and explain why she needed them.

She soon recalled Brody had been in the colony, and this had been once his car. She leaned across the bench and popped open the glove compartment to dig around. She found her cell phone but no keys. She knew any time she 'stole' the car while they were on a hunt this was where he always left them. There was one last place she hadn't looked before she would have to lower herself to boosting her own ride. She leaned forward and felt around the bottom of the bench seat. The iconic metal jingle told her that third time was the charm. She sat up with keys in hand. Malcolm, her father, always hid the keys hanging from a loose spring beneath the seat. Brody had told her often enough when they had been children. It was chilling to think that he'd been in her car while she had been in the clinic.

She pushed those thoughts aside and turned on the ignition, listening to the Beast rumble before pulling out onto the street. She headed for the front gate and stopped as Bart came to speak to her. She lowered her window and eye'd the man. "You can I have a few things to talk about." She muttered and the man only nodded. "But later, for now, hold onto this." She handed him her cellphone before heading out of the colony.
Safton Safton

Solomon was surprised when Sandy hooked her arm around his as they exited the clinic. He hadn’t thought she would be so... forward. Nonetheless it was pleasant and a welcome change from how women in Israel handled themselves. When Solomon mentioned the Council internal alarm bells started ringing. He would need to choose his words carefully as the last thing he wanted to do was ruin the progress he had made with Sandy Thanks to a differing opinion. “No doubt it was so they could retain their authority, and I’m sure they’ll dress it up in a way to make it seem not as bad as it actually is.” Solomon said after a moment silent thought. “I’ve seen such corruption infiltrate Men of Letters chapters before, but unfortunately without proof of a crime I can’t do anything to stop it from happening.” Solomon said with a frustrated sigh as he took in the sights as they walked. “That’s my current problem with the London Branch. There are plenty of rumors, but anyone I’ve sent to investigate either finds nothing or ends up mauled by monsters, and of course no one is willing to step up and testify to the crimes.” Solomon commented as he opened the door to the REC center and waited for his companion to enter before him.
NanLia NanLia

Ginny sighs, watching Will run off. Great… so does she talk to Franklin or Emile? She knows Franklin, but he also terrifies her. Emile seems more kind, but she can’t be sure. She’s sure as hell not bringing it up with Inari after yesterday, the way he looked at her still makes her shiver.

She is so wrapped up in her thoughts, that she gets pretty spooked, jumping as Tara taps her on the shoulder. She takes a couple breaths to calm herself as the vampire laughs. “Whoah, chill out kid, it’s just me.” She says, watching her young friend. Ginny sighs. “Sorry, thinking. What’s up?” She asks, looking to her.

“Well, I thought now might be a good time to talk.” Ginny flinches. “Sorry, but it’s really not. I have to tell the leaders something.” Tara raises an eyebrow. “Okay… what’s keeping you?” Ginny just groans, rubbing her hand over her face. Tara laughs, grabbing her hand. “Right, Okay, come on.”

She starts pulling her towards the group, an indignant squeak coming from the djinn. “T-Tara, what are you-“

As both he and Brody drew closer to the Rec Center he spotted Will dashing from the building. Eyes narrowing in confusion momentarily before deciding to ignore it and continue. If it had to do with Mackenzie and he got involved, Brody would likely catch on and follow suit. As far as he knew the other wolf only knew Will's scent and not what he looked like.

Once inside Chase paused after stepping to the side just inside the door so as not to block it. Deciding to try and have a look before moving any further in.There were people still milling about, but most seemed to be taking their seats. Seemed they'd arrived just before it was about to start. It didn't take long for him to spot Emile across the long room, stood with two of the councilor's. Chase huffed lightly wondering what he was doing here, though he did worry about Emile's translating, his eyes continued sweeping until they came across Malcolm sitting at a table nearby. A small smirk crossed his lips at the thought of killing two birds with one stone, as he moved to take a seat across from the man.

"Our fearless Alpha's over there braving the English language all alone with the council." Chase noted, nodding over Malcolm's shoulder towards Emile's location. From what he'd heard Malcolm was supposed to be taking the lead on behalf of the pack today anyways. If nothing else this could send Malcolm to aid Emile so that he wouldn't need to. "Not sure if you want to get in the midst or not."
NanLia NanLia

Last edited:
Will Formal.jpg
William practically barreled out of the Rec Center, moving past Solomon and Sandy without a word before climbing into his truck to race back to the Clinic. Gaveel had mentioned the ability to "appear" at Mac's side as needed, but it wasn't a skill he was sure he could manage without guidance... doubly so now that he could no longer feel her. Pulling up outside the building, he didn't bother to shut the engine off before climbing out of the vehicle to race inside. Bursting into Mackenzie's room, his heart sank when he found her room empty. He glanced around for any sign of a struggle -- nothing. Her possessions were gone... and so was the Beast, as he had noticed on the way in. If she had left on her own she would have left a note--

Will froze, muscles tensing as he turned to look at the bedside table. The journal was gone, along with the letter he had left for her before leaving to take his own life after being bitten. In the confusion following the cemetery, he'd forgotten about it entirely. Mac must have discovered it... she would have been beyond furious. She had every right to be -- he had betrayed her, regardless of how much he felt his choice had been the only one. Will hastily pulled his cellphone from his pocket, dialing Mac's number. He breathed a sigh of relief as the line opened.

"Mac, listen--" he began before a voice cut him off -- a male voice, familiar.

Bart. "Councillor? This is Bart. Your fiancee just took off through the gates, left her phone here. She looked... upset."

Will balled his fist up, raising it to his forehead as he shut his eyes, taking a deep breath.

"Councillor?"

"Thank you, Bart. I'll... I'll be in touch." William said painfully before hanging up, dialing Ash with shaky hands.

adelaide-main-jpg.383650

Adelaide wasn't surprised to hear Morgan confirm that Emile wasn't aware of their friendship, that she had kept it a secret from the rest of the Pack. She couldn't shake a slight sense of disappointment, as unfair as it was to expect any different from her. However, her attention had been stolen by the sight of Will stalking away. She pursed her lips at Morgan's comment. "That's not like him," she remarked, knowing he wouldn't skip out on a meeting this crucial without good reason.

Though tempted to follow him out, she resisted the urge, turning back toward Morgan. "I don't want to cause any troubles for you with the Pack," she said quietly, nodding discreetly toward Emile. "I'll understand if you have to... keep your distance."

Elijah 8.jpg
Elijah nodded, moving toward the door with a curious frown before opening it up. He froze, eyes wide as he saw the figure standing on the other side -- though "standing" was perhaps a generous term as the person before him had certainly been in better form only one day before. "Edgar," he muttered out of instinct, not using the deity's true name. "How... what happened?"

Last edited:
20gyutl.jpg

"Edgar" walked past Elijah, though stumbled would be a more fitting term, and with his head inclined to Elijah that he should shut the door. After that had been done the deity, leaning against a wall, spoke "I failed... I failed you all." his voice was pained but steady, much unlike his body. "As planned I entered the Abyss with the aid of the Heavenly Host, and I faced down the First Sin. Or I should say Adam, a twisted and malicious form of what had once been the first man." He paused briefly before resuming "He was stronger than me and managed to wear me down until he could overpower me, and would have destroyed me had it not been for the intervention of my kin. I managed to injure him, but judging by what I experienced during our struggle, he will recover quicker than I will.". The deity clenched his jaws together.

His gaze, dead serious, met Elijah's "Which means that there is no one that stands between him and this planet now. The seals..." He was about to continue but spasm of intense pain in his abdomen and chest caused him to fall down to one knee. His irises flickered with a bright blue light. It passed as quickly as it had overcome him, but the deity found himself too weak to get up, and instead he remained on one knee, breathing heavily.

Safton Safton NanLia NanLia

Sandy noted Solomon's hesitation after she mentioned the Council and what was happening around the colony, she just couldn't place what would have made the man hesitate at all. She decided against prying - it wasn't really her business to begin with and she had really only just met the man a couple of weeks ago. She listened as he spoke about the Men of Letters, particularly about the London Chapter and frowned slightly. "Is that common? Corruption like that in that sort of ... establishment?" She would have thought they would be better than average, less susceptible to corruption than the average person. She walked with Solomon into the rec center to see people just starting to settle around, though certainly noted there were fewer people here than she thought there would be. "Looks like they're still serving."

Brendan frowned and Ginny wandered away with one from Franklin's Nest. It had seemed as though she had something to say but then left shortly after Will had as well. Brendan glanced between Emile and Jon before shaking his head. "Looks like we're it for this morning, won't be much of a meeting." He said rather glumly. This seemed like it may be the beginning of the end for Vitae. He had had high hopes of keeping the colony together, of rebuilding the council with people that could be trusted, but already one of those had already failed to be here when it was needed. He nodded to the two other men and headed up towards the stage to stand at its center and wait for people to quiet down enough for him to speak.
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Brody followed Chase through the rec center. It had been a very long time since he'd been close to this many people at once and it was certainly unnerving. Brody had always found comfort in being alone or with just a few pack members of family. The idea that this many people crammed into one place every day for a meal was a little more overwhelming than he cared to admit. He glanced to his father as the man was tucked into one of said meals, contently eating when Chase interrupted him. His eyes followed where Chase had directed the Beta to see Emile looking just as uncomfortable as he was headed up onto the stage.

With a grumble Malcolm rose from the table, taking the breakfast sandwich with him before stalking through the crowd towards the Alpha. With him gone Brody turned to glance at Chase. "Is this really where the colony eats? Everyday? Do people not have homes here?"
Crono Crono

Ashley-May heard, rather than saw, Thor at the front door speaking with Elijah. She was certainly more than a little annoyed that he had come here to speak with either of them as that she had wanted some time away and a little bit of privacy. Furthermore the man, god, whatever, had lied to her for the past several weeks for his own gains. She had thought that they had become friends, she and Edgar, and worse of all she had confided thing in the man about her and Elijah and their relationship - or lack there of at the time. She did her best to ignore the hushed and hoarse speaking from the front hall but when the god quieted she stepped out of the kitchen wiping her hands on a towel.

She frowned seeing him kneeling in the hall and tossed the towel over her shoulder. "Let's get him to the couch, the damned fool is going to kill himself." She hissed as she came forward to try and help Thor further into the house. She paused, however, as her pocket buzzed. She pulled out her phone to see Will's name across the display, bringing it to her ear she spoke. "Morning Will, thanks for the gift, how's Mac?"
Safton Safton

Morgan blinked in a moment of confusion as Adelaide suggested she needed to keep her distance. She had to think about this for a moment, wondering how she had offended the woman when it became clear. "Oh! No, that's not the case at all." She flushed, trying to reassure her friend. "I have to ease him into the idea of me having a 'hunter' friend." She raised a hand a moment to keep Addy from speaking, with a grin on her lips. "We both know you're not a hunter but Emile seems to think everyone here is one; I've tried to explain it to him. I told him not everyone at Borseti is a wolf, but he's old and stubborn." She gave a slight shrug. "And he'll have to get over it. I kept it quiet before the pack came here because I didn't want him sending scouts to follow or what ever but now he'll have to get with the times."

Chase watched Malcolm leave with what little food he had left to attend to Emile, thankful that the Beta could handle it and leave him to his own devices. When Brody spoke up beside him Chase gave the man a lightly confused look, "Not everyone eats here, those with houses mostly eat at home. Those not fortunate enough to have lived here long enough, mostly hunters, get stuck in the barracks. Everyone's gotta eat, rec center is good as any." Momentarily he had to wonder where the question came from and how different Borseti was to Vitae, both before and after the pack made it their home. Then people were hushing as the councilor's took their place on the stage, motioning for people to quiet. Chase let out a small sigh, arms crossed as he leaned backwards into the seat enough to lift up the two front legs and balance it. Said balancing act didn't last long since it was starting to cause a dull ache in his injured side, clearly it was unhappy with the position.

As much as it had annoyed him that Emile had left him to sleep, potentially missing the meeting, and as much as he'd planned to be here Chase was suddenly aware of how pointless his presence was at the meeting. This was meant to be more of a colony meeting speaking among themselves on how to deal with the alliance, and despite other parties of the alliance presence being present they weren't necessary. Fact was Chase wasn't apart of Vitae anymore, meaning he had no actual reason to be here other than to be present.

Once the men on stage started speaking Chase made a decision and leaned slightly towards Brody, "Have fun." He told the man in a hushed tone, meanwhile already Chase was slipping out of the chair and pushing it under the table. Then he quietly moved for the exit they'd just come in at, attempting to not bother anyone along the way.​
NanLia NanLia

“Tara” Ginny mutters, trying to tell the vampire that it was Brendan she needed to talk to, only to see that he’s already to the stage, and sighing, pretty annoyed that she couldn’t fit it in before the meeting. She’ll have to tell him afterwards, because there is no way in hell she is getting up on that stage, with the information she has to tell them. Besides, this is about the colony, not the pack or nest. She doesn’t want everyone arguing over the reward.

She looks around the crowd of people, and decides to go get some food. She swallows nervously, knowing the pack members can probably smell her inhuman nature, and prays that Franklin informed them of her presence in the colony. It could get really complicated if he didn’t.

Tara ignores the food, and goes to stand with the rest of her nest, waiting. She knows that for the future of everyone here, this meeting has to go well.

Solomon shrugged thoughtfully as he entered behind Sandy, " I thought that they would. Though looks like their ranks have thinned out since last time we saw them. " Solomon said hooking his arm with Sandy's once more and smiled at her. "let's just try to enjoy our breakfast shall we? After all that's happened I think the both of us could use a peaceful morning. " With that he started moving forward to get said breakfast. In the hopes of trying to keep her mind off of problems nearby Solomon figured talking about problems across the pond would be distracting enough. At any rate it was a much more sincere attempt than talking about the weather. "Ideally the organization is much harder to corrupt, but that's only when all the branches talked with one another. After the American branch went dark everyone else decided that was the perfect opportunity to stop talking with one another. My Father the previous head of the order just let it be because they had just beaten back the Nazi's and he figured equipment was just damaged. Unfortunately we never heard from them again, and any attempt to investigate what was going on had been fruitless. They just plaster on those fake smiles and talk about all the good they've done so why would they need to report back to the First Chapter. Not to mention recent tensions back home had made it all but impossible to do anything other than protect Israel."
NanLia NanLia

William 2.jpg
Will was speaking as soon as he he heard Ashley-May's voice on the other line. "She's gone, Ash. She took the Beast and left Vitae just now -- I don't know where to. She figured out about last night, Ash -- about why I went to the cemetery." He was silent for a moment, struggling to maintain his composure. "She ditched the phone and she found some way to keep me from sensing her."

Elijah 8.jpg
Elijah placed an arm gingerly around Edgar's shoulder, guiding him to the couch before gesturing for him to sit. Once the man was settled, he backed up to look him over. Despite lacking any obviously visible injuries, the god looked to be on death's door all the same. He could only imagine what happened down in the Abyss. "You didn't fail anyone," Eli remarked. "You've given us time. The Seals are still in play."

Adelaide Main.jpg
Adelaide was equal parts relieved and unnerved by Morgan's words. Though glad that the woman didn't seem to think that their friendship would be a liability, she did worry about how Emile would accept it -- if at all. She had little doubt the Alpha had more than a few reasons to fear or even hate hunters and their associates. Being willing to work with them was one thing; allowing one to become close to his family and heir apparent was quite another.

Addy nodded slowly, smiling. "All right, then. I'll follow your lead. Thank you... for going out on a limb for me. I know it can make things difficult for you associating with me, more so than it would for Chase."

20gyutl.jpg

As "Edgar" got settled his breathing slowed, but he felt just as weak. The deity looked at Elijah, realising something "How is your wound doing? As I remember I merely closed it, the situation made me neglect to "analyse" you like I ought to have done, could have fixed any possible internal injuries in a heartbeat and saved you a great deal of pain, yet I'm afraid that is beyond me as of right now." he said apologetically with a tired smile. Thor was proud, and could be brutal towards his enemies, but he wasn't cruel, nor did he lack empathy.

He glanced at Ash before turning his eyes back to Elijah "You should also know that I only lied about my identity, I might not have told the entire truth about everything else, but it was the truth nontheless. I knew it was only a matter of time before the angels would come for the child, and I had already made a vow to keep Ash safe, knowing I was the only one who could do so once they actually found her... Yet the distrust I was shown because of what I am made that impossible, so I had to assume a form you would trust. If I truly was the monster half your Colony seems to think I am, I would have simply taken the child's grace or hunted an angel down and left you to your fate." Deity or not, the contempt he was still shown by after having been unwavering in his defence of the humans since that affair with Pan was annoying it say the least.

"I never break a vow, and as it happens I'm rather fond of you humans." He knew there was plenty of fellow deities who thought of him as soft in this regard, and would likely have called him so had it not been for the fact that he was one of the strongest deities even without the angelic grace, and prone to rage when insulted. At least the last few weeks had made him a great deal more patient.

Safton Safton

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back