• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP - Accepting Applications

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ginny feels pretty awkward, but thankfully it’s dulled a bit by just how tired out she is. She’s had a really, really scary day, and all she wants is to go back to her sleep, and return to her family. Or, rather, her memory of them. That’s always what the dream is when she uses her venom on herself.

Tara sighs, and waves to the others. “See ya tomorrow.” She says, and turns, going back to where the nest sleeps. Franklin is probably still awake, so she can make her report before she tucks in for the night.
NanLia NanLia Safton Safton

adelaide-main-jpg.379132

Adelaide contently wrapped her hand in Morgan's as they walked, smiling to herself as they kept their easy pace and walked in relative silence back to the house. When they made it to Council Row, Addy nodded to the house for Ginny's benefit. "That's us," she remarked with a smile before leading the way to the front door and pushing it open. In her and Morgan's mad dash from the house to "save" Will from himself, she hadn't even locked it behind them. Not bothering to flip on any lights -- the moonlight streaming in through the windows was more than sufficient -- she gestured to the rather luxurious couch before looking at Ginny. "It's even more comfortable than it looks," she said with a slight shrug. "I'll get you some pillows and a blanket from the closet."

With that, Addy made her way to the hallway closet and took two spare pillows along with a large quilt, returning to Ginny and setting the accoutrements down on the sofa. "The kitchen's right through there and the bathroom is down the hall," she said, gesturing in each direction.

Next, Adelaide turned to Morgan and smiled sheepishly. "I don't know your normal sleeping arrangements. I can make up the other couch for you if you like. If not I'm sure Ash wouldn't mind you sleeping in her bed...?"

will-looking-jpg.379374

William could see -- and feel -- the drugs slowly winning the fight over Mac's continued consciousness. He knew their conversation was over for now, not that he minded in the least; he wanted her to get as much rest as possible after what she had been through... and what lay ahead of them. Squeezing her hand, he nodded with a smile. "Never again, love," he murmured. Will leaned down to plant a soft kiss on her forehead. "Get some sleep, okay?"

MV5BMTk2MDY1MTMzNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODE3MDkxOA@@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Once the vehicle left the colony Malcolm finally spoke up to ask questions, taking longer than Chase had suspected. The man grit his teeth as he adjusted his position in the seat, the movement causing discomfort in his side. Reaching down he pulled the lever on the side of the seat and allowed the seat to recline back just a little so he could relax backwards better. A small gasp of relief at finding the sweet spot before he started speaking, "I don't know how much you heard from Emile but she'd been attacked by another hunter before the nest could deal with her." He didn't know how else to explain it though deal with her felt wrong leaving his mouth. "Someone from her past, I don't know the details sorry." Chase shook his head a little from side to side. "He's dead though so no need to worry, she didn't let him get away with it." He smirked a little, head turned to look over at the driver knowing he'd likely be a little proud in that sense.

"She wasn't waking up though, turns out the Angels had something to do with it. Something about keeping her safely soul locked away." Chase turned to look at the road ahead of them through the windshield, brow furrowed as he tried to remember the details. "Basically a deal was worked out for her release. Seems the boys and girls upstairs have taken a liking to her. Then Will left with them to retrieved her soul." Chase breathed in deeply to show he was essentially done. "If she woke up he must have done it, though I don't know why he hasn't come back yet." He finished somberly. Chase had mentioned Will at least once or twice to Malcolm since being with the pack, not that he believed the man didn't already know who Will was but he'd still spoken of him during the two weeks just in case.​
NanLia NanLia

zlawuat.jpg

Morgan watched with interest ad Adelaide provided the Djinn with bedding to sleep on the couch, she smiled some as Adelaide turned her attention to herself but that smile soon faded and a slight flush crossed her cheeks. "I.. Actually prefer to sleep outside." She gave a sheepish shrug. "I don't like being indoors much and really unless it's my bed I don't really sleep inside unless it's cold out." She glanced to the Djinn before back to Adelaide. "I won't be far, just around the house; do a quick little circuit and I'll find somewhere to sleep no problem I"m sure."

x9n23ag.jpg

Malcolm nodded as Chase gave what details he could about Skye; Emile had given him a vague idea of what happened with the attack -something he would have to speak further with Franklin about. He couldn't help but smirk and nod, feeling proud of his daughter eliminating the one that had attacked her. He certainly was glad to hear it, not because she had taken her own vengeance but because he wouldn't let the man live if she hadn't killed him. The smirk quickly faded as Chase continued on explaining that Heaven had an interest in her and her boyfriend had gone with them to work out a deal. That certainly caught his interest. "How would Will have any authority to work with Heaven?" He asked quietly, slightly confused. "I can't imagine why Heaven or it's Host would want anything to do with Skye."
Safton Safton
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
Crono Crono

Ginny smiles at Adelaide, pushing her hair out of her eyes as she struggles to make sense of everything. She knows it will make more sense after she sleeps. Hopefully Hypnos will visit her, help her understand. She knows she’s safe for the night, though, and that makes it easier to relax. “Thanks so much for taking care of me.” She murmurs, looking at the psychic.

“I don’t know what I’d do without you guys. Other than dying. I would definitely die.” She says with a dry chuckle. She’s completely serious, but still finds humor in it. She lays down, cuddling into the blankets happily. “Oh, man, you weren’t kidding! This is so comfy!” She says with a grin.

She watches as Morgan and Addy talk, curious about the werewolf, but too tiredness to deal with introductions right now.
Safton Safton NanLia NanLia

adelaide-main-jpg.379132

Adelaide's eyebrows raised as Morgan informed her of her preferred sleeping arrangements. She felt silly for a moment, remembering that she had mentioned that at some point during one of their meetings with one another. She nodded slowly, "Ah, okay. No problem. If you change your mind or if you need anything, let me know."

She turned her attention to Ginny, waving away her thanks and leaning down to pat her on the shoulder. "Don't mention it. You're one of us now, remember?" she said and meant it. Djinn or no, the girl didn't deserve any more scorn than Addy did. She was well aware that there were many hunters who wouldn't hesitate to take a shot at either of them given half a chance... some still inside Vitae.

"I'm going to go wash up and get to bed. You two get comfy," she said with a smile, leaning forward to hug Morgan briefly before making her way to the bathroom.

will-looking-jpg.379374

William watched Mac as she slowly drifted to sleep, thankful that she could get a moment's rest despite the circumstances. Standing up slowly, careful to not make a sound, Will quietly went to check on Sandy who was still sleeping peacefully. Will knew he'd have to explain what happened when she woke up, but for now he would her sleep. With that he slipped out of the room and into the hallway. As he entered the lobby with no sign of other Clinic staff or the previous visitors, he quickly made his way toward the back -- Elijah had been wounded and it was a fair bet that Ash would have him recuperating in one of the now-familiar rooms at the Clinic. Will wasn't surprised when he saw the door of Eli's previous room shut, knocking lightly before stepping inside to see Eli resting on the bed.

Elijah 8.jpg
Elijah opened his bleary eyes to see Will of all people entering his room. He frowned, staring at the man as he approached. "I'm not entirely sure if it's you or if these drugs are more powerful than I thought..."

William chuckled. "It's me, brother. I'm back."

Eli raised his eyebrows, "So the deal is done, then? Mac's okay and you're a Nephilim again, just like that?"

Will nodded, shrugging. "Just like that."

"You can use your Grace? To do... things?" Eli asked, the drugs keeping any eloquence in his speech.

Will didn't seem to notice, merely nodding again. "I'm still getting the hang of it, but yeah. That's actually why I'm here." He stepped toward the bed, narrowing his eyes at his partner. "You trust me?"

Eli nodded without hesitation. "You know I do."

"All right. Hold still, okay?" William slowly lowered his hand to Elijah's forehead, who closed his eyes instinctively. Eli remained still for a moment, unsure what was going on when he suddenly felt It. Warmth flooded through him, like Will was an electrical conduit channeling raw power into his veins. Despite that, the sensation wasn't uncomfortable. Even as his breath hitched in his throat, he was overcome with a feeling of ease and relaxation that easily superseded that of the drugs Ruth had given him. Then, like that, it was gone. It had felt like minutes, but couldn't have been more than a few seconds he knew.

Elijah looked up at Will, confused as the man drew his hand away. With a sheepish smile, William simply nodded toward his abdomen. Eli glanced down before pulling up the hem of his shirt before slowly removing the gauze covering the gash on his torso. His heart skipped a beat at what he saw. No bloody incision awaited him: only mottled scar tissue, as if he had gone through months of healing in the space of seconds. He touched at the flesh gingerly, finding none of the searing pain from before -- only stiffness and slight discomfort. He looked up at Will, mouth open but unable to find the words. Finally he settled for the only ones he could: "Thank you."

William merely nodded, smiling though there was a look of weariness behind his eyes. Eli cocked his head. "You all right?"

"Fine, it just took a bit out of me. Alaric made it look easier," he remarked with a mirthless chuckle. "I'm going to go sit in with Mac for the night. You might want to stay here just in case--"

Eli shook his head without hesitation. "No. I-- I need to be with Ash. She's at the Clinic House. I'll find you in the morning?"

William nodded. "Sure."

With that, Will turned and made his way out of the room. Eli gathered his things and wasn't far behind, making his way out of the Clinic before Ruth could spot him and practically jogging toward the nearby house.

Last edited:
MV5BMTk2MDY1MTMzNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODE3MDkxOA@@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

"I couldn't say why they have an interest in her." He admitted with a light huff, eyes still watching the road ahead lazily. "Maybe it has to do with her being an Oracle. But Will's situation is different, seems he's a nephilim." Chase was unsure if he had to explain what it was, but considering Malcolm's age and time as a hunter he skipped the details for now but left it open for Malcolm to ask. "Was, I guess maybe?" The mans brow furrowed unsure if without the angelic juice if he would be considered one. Finally he gave upon the thought and shook his head lightly, "Any how they wanted to juice him up again, make him Mackenzie's guardian of sort." It felt weird saying the name considering Malcolm always called her Skye but the woman's father hadn't tried to correct him and until he did he wouldn't deviate.

"From what I can gather they are just as nervous about the First Sin as we are, maybe allies, maybe not." He spoke, clearing his throat. Chase couldn't say for sure, though considering the group had just gone toe to toe with one of them for a separate reason he was probably biased. The man let out a small huff, conflicted on the nights events and more than that feeling he did nothing to help.​
NanLia NanLia

Last edited:
zlawuat.jpg

Morgan nodded to Adelaide as she suggested that she could disturb her if she needed anything in the night; it wasn't likely. She watched Addy wander down the hall to where Morgan assumed the washroom was before glancing to the Djinn cuddled on the couch. "Good night." She said pleasantly before heading to the large patio doors at the back of the house. She quickly stepped outside and closed the door behind her.

She soon stripped of her clothing for the second time in the night and shifted into her wolf form; the transition far more painful with the bruising, but she was far from concerned given it was already healing. Leaving her clothing a pile on the patio stones she wandered around the house with her nose the ground. She took in all the scents, fresh and old, of anyone who had been near the house. It seemed really only the occupants had been anywhere near the premises, which was a comfort to Morgan. As she rounded into the backyard once more she quickly glanced around for somewhere to sleep: with no foliage to be spoken of, other than the manicured lawn, Morgan took up to crawling beneath one of the lounge chairs.

x9n23ag.jpg

Malcolm's eyebrows raised as Chase mentioned Will was a Nephilim; certainly not what he was expecting to hear - though he couldn't imagine what else he should have expected. Of course his daughter would be caught up with an infamously rare and often hunting creature. He nodded then as Chase continued on to mention that Heaven was also worried about the First Sin, at the very least, if they weren't going to be allies, they were at least not enemies when it came to this challenge.

Malcolm pulled the car in front of the Alpha's cabin, lights were on and the front door was open, making it one of the only dwellings where someone was still awake. "I appreciate what you've told me," He said the Chase with a smile, "Let me know if you need any help with him," He said nodding to Emile as he stepped out onto the porch. "I imagine he won't be in the fondest of moods after what happened tonight."
Safton Safton
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
Crono Crono

Chase listened as Malcolm thanked him for the knowledge and he smiled back, "What can I say I've got a soft spot for messed up families." It was clear he was being humorous despite the subject, as well as claiming he considered his own in that same ballpark. Once Emile stepped out Chase turned his head to look at the man watching them from the porch along with Malcolm warning him of the Alpha's mood. "Yeah well I'm not exactly in a great mood either, so if he knows what's good for him he'll play nice." Chase chuckled as he looked back at the driver nodded his thanks for the ride and slipped outside of the vehicle. Though once he'd closed the door he turned to look back in at the other man through the open window, "And I'll try to speak with her on your behalf tomorrow. The journal you wanted me to deliver I left for her to find as well." With that he backed up and tossed up a hand farewell and started up the cabin steps at a normal pace so as not to agitate his ribs more than need be.

Despite the humor he'd tossed out he had to admit he wasn't entirely looking forwards to explaining all of this to Emile. He'd rather get through the important stuff, have a sulk, then fall asleep potentially with the help of Ash's painkillers. With a huff he looked up to meet Emile's eyes as he continued past the halfway point on the stairs. "Yes Morgan stayed at Vitae, no it wasn't only her idea. We both decided it was a good idea all things considered, she's with friends. And no I wouldn't have let her stay if I actually thought she was in danger." Chase drew in a deep breath reaching the top of the steps, he'd said it all in one go without interruption to get it out there before the barrage of questions. The man turned towards Emile quietly and patiently, awaiting the mans unhappy comments about the whole thing.​
NanLia NanLia

Last edited:
With Heaven circling the Colony and the mention of the seals it seemed like this was a very clear message to Solomon that it wasn’t time to leave the Colony. As everyone followed the angels to the clinic Solomon made his way back to his apartment to unpack. With the scorched earth tactic that Heaven just used on the surrounding area Pan would need to rest and recover from the damage, but at this point Solomon doubted that the god would be able to fully recover. Not until the forests overtook the world once more.

Now Solomon had a new problem: his trump card had been dealt serious damage, and he needed another one quickly. He had spent most of his life hiding from demons, but now it seemed that he would have to seek them out.

The search for another being to bind could wait till the morning. Solomon would spend an hour in prayer thanking God for his many blessings and to ask for direction. When he finished Solomon would retire for the evening.
NanLia NanLia

Hypnos was almost excited to draw Ginny into the dream world. Sure he had lost his hold on Mackenzie, but his new Oracle actually prayed to him! Not only that it was a Djinn, a being after his own heart.
Ginny would enter the dream in his home with the god waiting for her patiently in a comfy chair.
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Ginny drifts off quickly, extremely tired from the day. She feels another force guiding her dreams, and is quite happy as she finds herself in this little pocket of dreams. She grins as she sees Hypnos. She dips her head in respect, already feeling happy and relaxed.
“It’s so good to see you.” She says softly. She doesn’t really know what to say, not that that’s a new person. She’s fairly awkward with everyone, but pretty good considering that she’s isolated herself as much as she could for several years.

St. Boethius St. Boethius

adelaide-main-jpg.379132

Adelaide did what she could to clean her hair and scalp of dried blood without interfering with the abrasion and the work Ruth & Ash had done to seal it up. After changing out of her soiled clothes into a fresh pair of pajamas -- resolving to leave a shower for the morning -- Addy stepped out of the bathroom and was on her way toward her bedroom when she paused, hesitating. The thought of Morgan spending the night outside alone bothered her. She was clearly more than comfortable there, but it wasn't lost on the psychic that a lone, sleeping wolf might be seen as easy prey by hunters who weren't pleased about Vitae's arrangement with the Pack.

Having made her decision, Addy gathered up a blanket and pillow before creeping back toward the darkened living room. Ginny was dozing on the couch, so she was sure not to make any noise as she stepped over to the sliding doors to peek outside. It didn't take long to spot Morgan in her shifted form, curled up under one of the chairs, fur-covered flank rising and falling with each breath. Adelaide smiled at the scene before settling down in one of the living room chairs near the doors, covering up with the blanket to watch outside for several minutes before slowly being overcome by sleep.

Elijah 5.jpg
Elijah opened the door of the Clinic House, glad to see that it was unlocked. Stepping inside, his feet padded quietly against the flooring of the living room of the familiar old house he had briefly occupied after arriving at Vitae. Finding his way to Ash's previous room, he pushed the door open to see her resting on the bed, blond hair splayed out on the pillow around her. Eli crept silently forward, coming around the side of the bed before leaning down to press a kiss against Ashley-May's forehead before murmuring with a smile, "Has anyone ever told you that you're beautiful when you sleep?"

Hypnos smiled and offered the young Djinn a chair which appear out of a small distortion. “ And a pleasure to see you too my Oracle. I called you here tonight to answer any questions you may have about your new position as Oracle. So please.. sit and ask away.”
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

She sits down, blinking a bit in surprise. “Your Oracle?” She asks, surprised. In her time here, that wasn’t really explained to her, especially not with her keeping her distance from Mac as best she could. “I guess first question is what does that mean?” She asks, confused. She looks at him curiously, waiting for his response. She understands the definition as someone who sees the future, or uses magic. She does neither.

DCNSJgT.jpg

Emile watched passively from the top of the stairs as Chase exited Malcolm's car but there was no sign of Morgan; he'd already made the assumption that she'd stay in the colony given the chance. He waited quietly as Chase started talking before he'd even got up the few steps to the front porch. Chase soon confirmed his suspicions, the girl had elected to stay behind in the colony; no matter who's idea it had been or the fact she was with friends he didn't like it. Emile didn't doubt for a second that another arrangement could have been made where Morgan came back to the pack and whatever she was doing in the colony could have been handled by another person - a hunter preferably.

Emile watched Chase expectantly as he reached the top of the stairs - he honestly believed the younger man had more to say by the sudden deep inhale but when nothing followed it he smiled slowly. "D'accord." He gave a slight shrug. He stepped closer to Chase, slipping a hand behind the younger wolfs neck and leaning in to deliver a brief kiss to his lips. "You hungry? Or you want to sleep, eh?" What ever Chase had done, or been doing in the colony was his own business: it had to do with his friends, mainly the pesky tiny hunter that was laid up in the Clinic for the time being. The Alpha simply assumed that Chase not speaking anything of what else may have occurred meant he didn't want to speak about it.
Crono Crono

Chase gave the other man a both confused and concerned look as he smiled and leaned in for a kiss as a greeting. The tension left a little and he relaxed at Emile's touch and shook his head, "Eat first I guess if something is ready to go, but I'm eating on the couch." Chase gave the man a flash of a smile and entered the cabin door, deciding to head straight for the couch and sit down at a normal pace rather than drop down. Easing himself up he pulled out the pill bottle and phone from his pocket and set them on the small coffee table before sitting back. Watching Emile as the other man entered he huffed, "I expected you to be in more of an unhappy mood." Chase shrugged his shoulders slightly, not going to complain about it. "Tonight would have gone a hell of a lot easier if I'd listened to you to begin with and stayed here. Trent wouldn't have died, Will wouldn't have been bit, and I wouldn't have been tossed around by an Angel." He'd decided to just skip through the events, knowing he'd confuse Emile and potentially cause his mood to worsen.

"Turns out the Angels don't like the First Sin either. Also turns out they are a bunch of ass-hats. Have you guys had any run-in's with them before?"
He simply stayed sat back on the couch, if food was already prepped he guessed that Emile would be handing it over any time now. Then probably question him on what he'd missed.​
NanLia NanLia

Last edited:
Hypnos waited for Ginny to finish her questions and smiled as it was one he had been expecting, “ As my Oracle you’ll receive premonitions about future events, sometimes far off and other times not, and it is you’re decision on what to do with the information. You could share the information as Mackenzie did or not. You’re other function is basically to be my mouthpiece for the mortal world. It’s very unlikely that I will be able to manifest in the human world again as keeping the First Sin subdued is taking the majority of my power. Should I need to tell the Colony something, such as Hades’s arrival in a few days, then I will speak through you. Any other questions?” Hypnos asked patiently.
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Ginny listens carefully as he speaks. She can already feel the stares from the hunters, but it’s time for her to grow up. She needs to be better. “Is it always that dangerous?” She asks, shivering a bit as she remembers the angel, followed by trying to talk to Inari. He was almost more scary than the angel.

She was going to ask why he chose her, but that seems easy. These hunters are probably reluctant to pray to him. She suddenly remembers what Gaveel said, and wants to facepalm at how close she came to forgetting. “Ah, and that angel said that you’re welcome to ask for something as recompense for them taking the other Oracle.” She adds.

Hypnos simply shrugged as Ginny asked if it would always be that dangerous, “ it certainly won’t be safe with the coming hunt for the seals, but my power will keep you safe, and thank you I heard her. I’ll make my way up there after this. Anything else bothering you?”
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

She smiles, relaxing entirely at that. To be frank, Ginny’s mental state isn’t great. She’s been alone for so long, that she longs to feel like she belongs, like someone is there for her. It’s part of the reason Tara is so worried about her. She can’t see more than a scared and lonely child.

So right now, Hypnos is easily the being she trusts most. He could manipulate her easily if he chose. It’s certainly a far cry from Mac, with her distrust and hostility serving to protect her.

“No, I think that’s everything.” She says softly, smiling at him. “What do you want me to do?”

DCNSJgT.jpg

Emile had nearly chuckled when Chase admitted he'd been right about staying behind but the younger wolf soon brought up Trent and information he had no idea about. He paused at the cabin door, closing it behind him as Chase settled on the couch. His friend had been bit? And he'd encountered angels? He'd known they were about; after the Oracle thing and the wards failing but actually in the colony was another issue. He knew Chase was asking him about the Host but he needed more information first. Emile collected a tin foil covered plate from the top of the stove where he'd been keeping it warm and a fork before crossing the small cabin to where Chase sat.

He set the plate and fork down on the table near the younger wolfs phone and apparent medication was before speaking, slowly. "Start again. Who was bit? What angel did you see? Why.... How are you hurt?"
Crono Crono

Chase sat forwards expectantly on the couch when Emile returned, unraveling the plate of food and realizing he was indeed hungry once the smell hit his nose. Scooping the plate into one hand and fork in the other he sat back once again on the couch, fork about to stab into the food when the other man started asking questions. Now with food in front of him he regretted not explaining more to begin with. Chase huffed and lowered the plate a moment, giving Emile his attention. "When Will and Trent were fighting Will was bitten. I didn't tell you at the meeting because we already had a lot to deal with...and I thought I could handle it." Chase rolled his eyes, "That would be my second mistake of the night. The idiot nearly killed himself, had the full intention to." He understood Emile needed a second to catch up and process so he took the moment to dive into a quick bite of the food, swallowing a majority of it before speaking once again.

"Ashley's pregnant with a Nephilim, was technically, getting to that. But seems the baby might have used some of it's healing juju to heal Will's bite?" Chase was still not entirely clear on what had happened, and wouldn't truly understand until he spoke with Ash. Luckily he'd spoken of the group he knew back at Vitae with Emile over the time they's spent together, "Before tonight I didn't know what a Nephilim was and sure as hell didn't know it could cure a Werewolf bite." The man continued eating between his comments, with a somewhat sarcastic obnoxious tone. "Seems Angels don't like Nephilim and that made Ash a target. And when the healing ability was used they came running."
NanLia NanLia

Emile very nearly regretted asking the younger man further clarification. It most certainly left him with more questions from when they started. He watched Chase scarf down a few bites before moving on. Somehow Will had been bit then healed, Ash was carrying a Nephilim but no longer? He thought better than ask any more questions about who had healed whom and who had been bit but Chase hadn't answered something that still bothered the Alpha. Emile leaned forward and took the small bottle of pills. "Why you have this?" He gave the bottle a quick shake, rattling the pills inside.

He didn't like the idea that Chase had had an altercation of some kind but was clearly avoiding telling him. The rest of the information could wait; though he'd have to confirm with Malcolm what a Nephilim was. He paused a moment with a frown looking at Chase pointedly. "Was Morgan hurt?"
Crono Crono

Hypnos smiled and held his hand up dismissively as if to say not to worry. “ For I just want you to rest. In the morning tell everyone that Lord Hades will arrive to reward the Colony for their part in rescuing his wife. They need to have a reward in mind within two days.” With that Hypnos vanished and the dream collapsed only to reform into whatever dream the Oneiro wanted it to be.
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

With his business in the Colony concluded Hypnos made good on Gadreel’s assurance and waited outside the gate of Heaven to be ushered in.
NanLia NanLia

He watched as Emile shook the pill bottle, As Chase was going on his voice was becoming less amused by the whole thing, "One of the Angels showed up planning to kill Ash and I park myself between them and it, wolf form mind you. And what did I do? I made the first move like an idiot, thinking I could end it before anything happened." By this point he'd stopped eating due to the visible frustration at going over the events, though it was at himself and not Emile. Leaving the fork in the plate he reached with his left hand to raise the right side of his shirt up briefly to expose his side covered in purple bruises. "So I get this for my trouble, and put them all at risk because I'm no longer between them and the Angel." Chase briefly hesitated internally to mention Morgan's involvement, but he wasn't about to try and keep it a secret and Emile asked. The mans eyes softened a moment even if his facial features didn't, "I didn't know Morgan was going to move with me, she's fine, bruised jaw. I took the brunt of it."
NanLia NanLia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back