• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP - Accepting Applications

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Da Ji stared at Ginny for an uncomfortable amount of time, she then clapped her hands together and nodded in understanding. "It seems my father was spot on, your magic potential isn't being realized. Of course being a Djinn magic should come easy to you, but as long as its not being properly nurtured you'll always be in trouble." Da Ji gave the young Djinn a smile, " Well, it's not like I have any objections to taking on a pupil, even if my father suggested it."

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Solomon didn't have to wait long before Himiko wandered out of the tree line and stood before him. It was unbelievable that Da Ji and her were as close as that were given there differences. Da Ji's hair was perfect, her clothes pristine and her nails immaculate whereas Himiko's hair was frayed, her clothes were disheveled and her nails were always dirty. Himiko stared at Solomon with a blank expression and took a moment before speaking, " What am I hunting." It wasn't a question as much as it was a statement.

St. Boethius St. Boethius

Inari smiled at the vampire's willingness to delve into the unknown and immediately jumped through the portal. The second he did he was free falling towards a place full of golden buildings, some modern and some had the styles of different cultures. Kitsune freely roamed around in their true forms and continued about their lives without batting an eye at the men falling from the sky. On other sides of the two, we're other Kitsune who were also in a free fall, though there was no way for anyone to tell where they had come from. Inari waved his hand in front of him and below him the air cracked and spilt once more. Moments before going through, a cushion of magic slowed their decent and they stood in another alleyway. Inari turned to Franklin and waited for him to regain his bearings.

NanLia NanLia

Ginny stares back at her, her blue eyes slightly wide with nerves. When she finally does start talking, Ginny blinks, very surprised by the topic, as well as where it seems to be going. She can take a guess as to who ‘father’ is, but she doesn’t get where this is coming from.

She decides it’s probably just that they want everyone to be at the top of their game for the war. Because right now, that’s what makes sense to her. Still, she’s surprised. Of course, Da Ji is perfectly correct. By the time Ginny’s abilities were developing in earnest, her family was gone. Even her venom induced dreams can be pretty shoddy.

She takes a moment to center herself, so she can act like an adult here. Her actual age aside, that can be pretty hard sometimes. “You’d be willing to teach me magic?” She asks, unable to help a bit of excitement in her tone.

LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971

Elijah 4.jpg
Elijah relented, stepping back to allow Chase and Elijah inside, head cocked to listen as the former spoke while they proceeded further into the house. He smiled, nodding before briefly lifting the hem of his shirt slightly so that Chase could see the seemingly months-old scar tissue -- all that remained of a wound that had been very freshly-reopened only the night before. "Quite the trick, no? It turns out Will's new... status comes with its perks. He patched me up last night, or else you wouldn't be graced with the honor of my company," he said with a wink.

Eli turned in mild surprise as Emile addressed him, waiting patiently as the Alpha managed to stammer through an explanation for the Pack's actions during the night of the Trial. It wasn't one he would have been willing to hear a few weeks ago with the experience still fresh in his mind -- but a lot had happened between now and then and he bore no ill will toward the Pack. He gave Emile an easygoing smile, nodding once before speaking softly. "Je comprends. Ce n'était pas de ta faute. Pan fait des pions de nous tous."

Elijah offered the Alpha his hand to shake. "I apologize for the harm I inflicted on your Pack mates that night. Are they... well?"

Will Looking.jpg
William had left Adelaide behind, walking with no real destination in mind. Cutting down onto one of Vitae's less popular roads, he paused as he felt a faint sensation in the back of his mind. Standing in place, he frowned as he tried to identify the feeling that was tied with his Grace. Then, like that, he managed to pin it down. Mackenzie -- he could feel her again. He breathed a sigh of relief, feeling her "signal", such as it was, growing stronger by the minute. She was returning, though he couldn't get a read on her emotional state.

MV5BMTczMDUxMDcwM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjE3MDkxOA@@._V1_SX409_CR0,0,409,499_AL_.jpg

"Guess so." Chase replied to Elijah mentioning Will's new perk, healing someone wasn't something he was entirely sure a Nephilim could do. Liam's stunt was a different story. When Ashley offered a drink he'd shaken his head no but offered a thankful smile, then turned his attention to the other two men who had started speaking. Chase hadn't thought about Emile being uncomfortable in this situation until the older man had spoken about the pack not wanting to hunt Elijah, the look on his face that followed. All things considered it was hard to imagine Emile like this. Chase had always seen the man be strong-willed, playful, confident, and occasionally a sort of goofball. But at the same time he knew he'd only seen the man among the pack, his family, and in the woods. Here in Vitae he was in a colony with hunters and speaking to borderline hunter strangers, other than what Chase had told him of the two. He took a breath, face softening in an apology before Elijah started speaking French and he couldn't help but wonder if it'd help them connect on some level, and Chase decided to let Emile answer the question himself.

Turning to catch up with Ashley he set the painkillers on the counter, "Returning these, thanks by the way. Made it easier to sleep last night." Technically he was still sore enough to have a reason to hang onto them but he wasn't one to use medicine when it wasn't necessary. The healing had done some work over night and he wasn't as bad off as before. "What about you and him?" Chase asked, eyes signaling down towards her abdomen. With all the talk of injuries he felt he should ask, since Liam did have his grace removed the night before.​
NanLia NanLia Safton Safton

Solomon gave Himiko a pleasant smile as she approached from the woods. He made a note of her appearance and mannerisms and couldn't help but draw a comparison to the hunters who he had been staying with for the past few weeks. "Staught to business I see... Very well. I'd like your help hunting down a demon. Preferably a cross roads demon with a decent amount of clout. " Solomon stopped his explanation and looked at Himiko in thought. The sorcerer wondered if there was any point in sharing any further information, by that he meant if she cared to hear more. " I need to capture it alive so that I can bind it. What I need your help with us actually summoning it. If I summon it either I'll be ambushed if it's smart or it'll run once it realizes who I am.... Any questions or ideas? " Solomon asked as out on his enchanted glasses to check on Himiko's power and human disguise, which was one he could exactly see through.

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May blinked at the reply from Emile, momentarily confused but given it didn't seem like he was going to elaborate she nodded. "I'm going to guess that meant tea." She headed into the kitchen to start the kettle and certainly wasn't surprised when Chase stepped in with her. After filling the kettle and plugging it in she smiled and leaned against the counter, spying her friend with a knowing smirk. He set the pills on the counter before attempting to derail her from her hot topic. "Yea yea, we're good, I'll let you listen to his heart later." She waved a hand dismissively but leaned in to her friend. "That is your boyfriend?" She questioned with a hiss. "Good God, Chase!" She gave his arm a playful smack. "No wonder you decided to stay with them." She laughed teasingly. "Hell, I would have stayed with him too!"
Crono Crono

nKdhc2k.jpg

Emile was relieved to hear Elijah didn't hold a grudge in regards to Pan's Trial; he had been worried, not about the rest of the colony but about this man specifically, would be upset with the Pack's presence. He knew the hunter had every right to, the only person that hadn't been influenced by the god and turned into a mad and rabid dog certainly could hold his opinion, he doubted he would be willing and able to simply let it go as quickly as Eli had. The hunter soon questioned how those from the pack were recovering. Given the length of time and how quickly they healed Emile doubted the inquiry was truly about any physical marring. He nodded then. "Oui, they heal. Brody eye wit-in day, he heal. Douglas...." He paused, frowning, knowing very well he had no way to explain the younger wolf in English, but thankfully the man spoke French.

"Douglas est sensible. Il n'a pas envie de venir au sud qu'il a été et que l'ont fait parce que son père et son frère l'exigeait. Pan's Trial a été la cerise sur le gâteau. Il est rentré chez lui le lendemain matin." Emile gave a slight shrug, taking a seat at the small table where Ash had indicated.
Safton Safton

k7yvdLe.jpg

Franklin watched, in near disbelieve, as the Alpha launched himself through the portal. He knew he had long ago past the point where he could decline the Alpha's invitation to another city, though he wished he had known that this would have been their mode of transport. He soon stepped through the portal to transition to the other side, uncertain of what he witnessed along the way. Arriving on the other side Franklin didn't speak for several moments, choosing instead to step closer to the brick wall within the alley way and lean against it. "I take it we've arrived at our destination."

bae-doo-na-marie-claire-magazine-october-2015-photoshoot-fashion.png
Himiko ignored most of the Man of Letter's grandstanding and picked up that he wanted her to help him bind a cross roads demon. She turned her head towards the road behind her and silently thought to herself, unaware that Solomon was perceiving what her true self looked like. The answer Solomon would find was not as pleasant as her expressionless facade made it seem. Looking at her with the glasses, her true form was a frightening visage of long raven colored hair that flowed to her waist and hid most of her face. The look in her eyes was murderous and unrelenting in its madness, a madness that was only focused by the word of Inari himself. What Inari had called her became completely true as Solomon would know her now from her true name: The Right Hand of Inari, Sadako. Himiko turned her gaze back to the man and gave a quizzical look at the glasses he was wearing and tilted her head slightly. "...I have no questions. If you wish me to summon a demon I can do that without a problem...keeping it alive is a different story if it is weak. Actually, I have one question...Why the glasses? Is it some sort of fashion statement?" her words were without malice, she was confused about the reason he just randomly put on glasses.
St. Boethius St. Boethius

da_ji_series_by_syszeii-d346pgf.jpg
Da Ji clapped her hands together as if sealing some kind of contract, "Then it is settled. I Da Ji, shall teach you magic. Hmm...how to begin though...I suppose the first thing is to figure out what kind of magic you want to learn." She put a finger to her chin in thought, while Da Ji had been studying the human body and magic for most of her life, she had never thought to train anyone. Maybe she would dump as much of her knowledge onto this girl as she could take. Just then a thought occurred to the Empress and she looked at Ginny with a slightly apologetic face. "Sorry, our starting point should be getting to know each other, what is your name and if you have any questions please feel free to ask~"
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Jason-Momoa-Through-Years.jpg
Jordan let a smile creep to his lips at the vampire's reaction to their traveling, "I apologize, yes we are here. Just around that corner is our destination. Though I must say, you handled that better than anyone I have ever dealt with. I'm surprised your response wasn't 'What the hell was that' which is generally the response I tend to get the first time someone travels with me." Jordan waited for Franklin to regain his composure before walking out into the street and turning to a small cafe with outdoor tables.
NanLia NanLia

Ginny seems to relax a bit when Da Ji seems to realize her confusion. “Well, my name is Shafaqat, but everyone here calls me Ginny.” She blushes, idly rubbing the markings on her hands, considering putting her gloves back on. She’s pretty nervous without them, knowing that if anyone has hunted djinni before, they’ll likely recognize her.

“It’s an absolutely terrible pun… Anyway, that’s me. I’ve been here about two and a half weeks, so I’m still just trying to figure out how things work here. What about you?” She asks, feeling ridiculously awkward. She doesn’t know how to handle people.

1516985933293.png
Elijah nodded thoughtfully as Emile explained the situation with Mackenzie's brothers. He regretted hearing that he had inflicted pain on Douglas and sending the man away, regardless of his lack of choice in the matter. Still, he was thankful that Emile seemed accepting of the situation. He took a seat at the table across from Emile, leaving the spot alongside him open for Ash and the one next to Emile for Chase as the two conversed quietly in the kitchen.

Eli paused briefly, looking at Emile before speaking quietly. "William, le faux alpha, il n'avait pas le choix aussi. J'espère que vous ne le jugez pas trop durement." He sighed, shrugging before transitioning to English. "He has made many mistakes. He knows this."

MV5BMTczMDUxMDcwM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjE3MDkxOA@@._V1_SX409_CR0,0,409,499_AL_.jpg

It was good to hear that she and Liam were doing good, though he noticed the blonde quickly move back to the topic of Emile and shook his head in amusement at her comments. "It wasn't his dashing good looks that drew me in though. It is a perk I can't deny though." Chase said with a content smile, leaning against the counter while his head turned back towards the living room where he could see Emile and Elijah still talking. "Looks like you and Elijah made up." He wondered if the other wolf was focusing on his conversation with Elijah or if he was also listening in on Chase and Ash's conversation. Chase had been listening in on there's a little until the French became prominent and had abruptly dropped that endeavor. "Food smells great, you need any help in the kitchen or is it ready?"

Last edited:
k7yvdLe.jpg

Franklin straightened and turned to face Inari as he commented and nearly complimented him for his composure. He cleared his throat, straitening his cost before speaking. "I doubt greatly that I have ever said the sentence 'What the hell was that' in my entire existence." Though the thought amused him that he, of anyone the Alpha may have known in his life time had been the least disturbed by the transition. "Keep in mind I have lived longer than many of those you may have encountered before, certainly no justice to your own existence; I have been aported on many occasions while dealing with Heaven's Host in the past. The transition has it's similarities."

nKdhc2k.jpg

Emile paused as Elijah continued, in French, about Pan's Trail and it's participants. He sighed, leaning back in his chair and raising his hands in a plaintive manner. "Je comprends" He said quietly. "But it more than just that." He felt the need to add, not wanting to bring on conflict but a mutual understand of his position and the feelings of the pack. "It more than seulment le trial wit Pan. He's wit her, erm, Mackenzie, oui? Le meute have ... problem wit her: she is, comment dit-on ... wild? Et la nuit dernière Il a tué les membres de notre groupe. It hard for wolf to trust him, oui? He - they may not be trust by pack ever."
Safton Safton

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May smirked as Chase once more diverted the topic away from himself and his boyfriend. She decided to let it pass for now, not wanting to leave Eli alone with Emile for too long un-monitored. "No help except carrying stuff to the table." She certainly wasn't about to turn down the offer and quickly nabbed a serving tray from atop the fridge. "We kind of lucked out, actually." She said as she started piling plates of food to be served on the tray before turning to hand the small feast to Chase. There was certainly more than enough there; the plates piled high while more remained on the stove and on pans in the kitchen. She wanted to make sure if anyone dropped by, or if Mac came back, they would have something to eat too. "I think they just restocked the place in anticipation of something worse happening last night." She took up the tea pot, already steeping and the coffee carafe, turning to follow Chase back into the dinning room where their significant others waited.
Crono Crono

bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie's trip back to the colony was far shorter that she had anticipated. Shorter only for the fact that she hated shopping for anything that didn't have a use for hunting. While she adored Ash deeply, she was her best friend after all, she couldn't stand to stay more than ten minutes in the maternity store with the perky shop keep before just telling the woman to add one of everything on to her order just so she could leave.

The baby store had not gone much better, first having to fend off a little girl who wanted to know just how far along she was. Mac has been more than a little offended by the error and the little girl had quickly disappeared into the back in tears. Subsequently the manager came to speak to Mac and once more an altercation had arisen. Five minutes later and nearly a thousand dollars spent Mac and the Manager had not only stuffed the back of Mac's Mainline - still carrying the provisions and weapons that she had packed for Ash and Eli but the Pink Bubble as well.

The few odds and ends that she could think of - and were available in the small town closest to Vitae, were quickly collected without too much trouble and after a short time of driving she could see Vitae's entry, minus the gates, in the distance.

Elijah 5.jpg
Elijah nodded thoughtfully at Emile's comment. He couldn't fault the Pack for their thinking; he knew enough about wolf dynamics to know that they didn't let the death of one of their family go lightly. If even half of what he had heard about Mackenzie's rather unique history of encounters with the Pack was any indication, she was probably something akin to a bogeyman to them. He gave Emile a sad smile before speaking. "And I fear many hunters will not trust your Pack so easily. J'espère que vous avez tort." Eli shrugged lightly. "All our fates depend on being able to trust in one another now."

Elijah glanced up to see Ashley-May and Chase entering the dining room, loaded down with dishes. He hastily stood up, helping to take the items from Ash's hands and setting them on the table before pulling the seat out for her. He gave Chase a playful pout. "You must really be on her good side. She never made me anything like this."

Chase noticed the blonde woman's small frustration with him but was at a loss as to why, though she didn't say a word on the subject of her and Eli getting back together. It went away quickly the moment they started getting the food ready and he made himself useful by carrying the tray once it was set up. Noting the amount of food he couldn't help but chuckle a little, "Well you cooked like you knew you invited two Werewolves to breakfast that's fore sure." With that the two headed back towards the dining room, and Chase slipped between the chairs to set the tray down in the middle of the table for easy access before taking his seat next to Emile. The man eyed Elijah with a raised brow when the hunter spoke of not getting this much food and smirked, "Probably has to do with not doing anything to have her yell at me, yet. Try it sometime."

Turning his head to Emile who was sat beside him he gave the man a playful wink, "This one though, I give him plenty of reasons. He just happens to be more forgiving than he'd like to admit."

Solomon couldn't help but chuckle when Himiko asked about his glasses. " No fashion statement here unfortunately. " Solomon said as he took off his glasses and showed her the magic arrays etched into the arms of the glasses. Solomon put them back on and began looking for some transportation. "The glasses help me see supernatural creatures for what they truly are as well as pets me see wards and other magic. They help me plan out which spell I need to use of how a spell needs to be modified." Solomon explained as he found his mark. An older car without an electronic security system. After a few minutes of fiddling with the door the sorcerer managed to get it open and started to work on hotwiring the car.

1517086750032.png

"Edgar" had decided not to head to the Barracks, instead he had decided to clear his head by taking a walk, he wasn't sure what Ash expected him to do, fall at her feet and beg for her forgiveness? Her distrust and animosity had been the reason he'd been forced to resort to such an extreme measure such as cloaking his identity, him repeatedly sticking to his word and helping the hunters obviously hadn't been enough. He simply didn't understand. Yet he figured he might have to swallow his pride, she seemed far to stubborn to forget this. And it wouldn't do if they were to work together to have things as they were. I'll do it later when she's calmed down... He thought. At the moment he wasn't any stronger than a newborn Vampire, so doing everything on his own wasn't an option.

All this time spent pretending to human (which was something he had done before, but never for so long in one go) had affected him more than he previously thought, he had begun thinking more like them. If that was a good or a bad thing for a god was something he had yet to discover, even though the humans themselves had plenty of bad apples. He had reached the edge of the forest when something caught him off-guard however. His phone rang, something that seldom happened, and on the screen he saw it was someone in Austria. He picked up and said "Guten Tag. Wer ist es?"

A familiar voice replied "Guten Tag Thor.". Thor smiled and replied "I trust this isn't a social call? It's been a while since I've last had a call from Castle Wilhelminenberg.". It was Edward Waltz, the head of American Operations of Ahnenerbe der Wahrheit, an influential organisation similar to Men of Letters that Thor had helped found centuries ago, their main sphere of influence were the Germanic parts of Europe, such as Germany and Scandinavia, but they had contacts and influence in all the continents. Their resources were vast, in particularl in Europe, though they let local hunters do the run-of-the-mill jobs in places such as America, so if they had elected to call Thor in addition to sending their own people... Something big had to be up.

Edward answered "No, sadly. I'm not sure if you've been following the news, but there's been a string of ghastly murders in New Orleans that we have on good authority is connected to one of the Seals keeping the First Sin locked up. We have three agents there who have tried to stop this - to no avail. You know we wouldn't bother you for nothing, I ask you to help us in this. We've dispatched two Wolves from Vienna to aid you in this, they should be with you shortly and will fill you in."

The news troubled him, it might have annoyed him that they had just assumed he would help and sent their people already, but they knew the Deity. Being a founder he had a long history with them. As the man said the last words however, Thor noticed something, a black SUV he did not recognise, parked beneath the trees at the edge of the forest so that it wasn't visible from the Colony. Thor replied "I believe I've found them already, don't worry, I shall help you." and hung up.

The Deity called out "I know you're there, step out from the shadows!". There was silence for a few seconds, then Thor heard a soft noise he couldn't place, and the unmistakeable sound of two pistols being cocked simultaneously behind him.

A voice called out "Wenn du verstehen, was ich sage, dann sag unsere wörter.". Thor smiled and replied "Unter der Eiche, können den Sturm nicht gefühlt sein." as he turned around. He saw two men lowering their silenced guns. Reaching into his pocket, the Deity pulled out a silver ring with an Oak sigil on it, a symbol showing that the wearer was a high-ranking member of Ahnenerbe der Wahrheit.

1517086797101.png

Viktor smiled as he holstered his gun and together with his fellow agent, Mikael, he pulled up the sleeve of his coat and shirt, revealing the Oak sigil in black tattooed into his wrist just below his palm, the counterpart of the ring for lower-ranked members. They nodded respectfully towards Thor, well aware of who he was. "You must understand the caution, we were informed that this was a Colony of hunters, yet the stench of vampires is thick here, as well as the scent of wolves and other things. And unless the Americans only shower once a decade, we could only surmise that these could be found inside the Colony." His eyes briefly turned to that of a wolf to show what he was.

The deity sighed and replied "It's a long story... Edward really wasn't jesting if he sent the two of you. Alright, you can brief me inside, there is a few more who should also hear this.". Nodding as a reply, Viktor gestured with his hand towards the car, he himself walking over and taking the driver's seat. Mikael moved a small backpack containing cash and various papers, such as false passports, to make room for Thor in the back.

As he got inside, Thor pulled out his phone again and sent a text to Elijah: We have a problem. Two Austrian professionals are here, something is happening in New Orleans that is related to the Seals. When you're finished with whatever you're doing you probably want to head to the REC center, we'll be there.

Safton Safton

nKdhc2k.jpg

Emile nodded at Elijah's sentiment, he certainly felt the same way but knew very well there would be plenty remaining in the colony and outside that would hate him and his pack for what they were. He wished he could say his own people would have a far more open mind to it all but was far too aware that plenty of those remaining back hope would likely hold grudges. He smiled at Ashley-May and Chase returned to the dinning room, the food, plentiful as it was, smelt delicious. He raised an eyebrow as Eli commented about the woman's cooking -or lack there of for himself and chuckled as Chase winked at him. "I tell you dis again. You talk too fast." He playfully shook his head, shrugging his shoulder. "I do not know what you say." He caught Ash's confused look as she passed him a mug of tea, smirking all the more.

3SijZSx.jpg

Ash glanced from Chase to Emile before she caught the latter's grin, the accent and broken English was certainly something she would have to get used to. She rolled her eyes, passing a mug to Chase followed by Eli as she filled their preferred drinks, letting them server themselves otherwise. "I guess that answers your question," She said to Chase with a sly smile. "Eli have made amends.... mostly." She said setting down the coffee carafe after filling Eli's mug. "But he has a very long way to go before he's done groveling."
Safton Safton Crono Crono

bTU0wF0.png
dmVgWlp.jpg

Mackenzie slowed as she came through the colonies gates, already spotting Bart atop the wall and descending the ladder. She somehow felt nervous as she pulled the Beast over and turned off the engine, knowing now more of who he was made this nearly awkward. She stepped out of the car as he approached, closing the door to lean against it.

"Blowing off steam doing a little shopping?" Bart nodded to the car and trailered car both stuffed with bags and packages. Mac gave them a momentary glance before answering. "I figured blowing off steam killing things would go so well today, might give people the wrong impression." She paused, waited for him to speak again and as the silence drew between them she spoke up. "So, what? Do I call you uncle now? We going to bond or what?"

Bart raised an eyebrow at her, shaking his head. "Bart is just fine," He started. "I didn't know you the past thirty years of your life, no need to go changing any of that now." He fished her phone from his pocking, tossing it to her to catch. "That boy of yours called, didn't sound too happy to be talking to me."

Mac nodded, turning to toss the phone into the car onto the bench. "Well he better get used to that feeling," She mumbled before changing the topic. "How's Missy?" Bart looked stunned that she had asked, or maybe it was because she knew the girls name. "Will said she was safe now and doing alright, but if you don't mind I'd like to see her for myself."

"Missy is fine and happy, she's with the pack, her family."

"Mhm, she told you that? She's fine? She's happy?" The older man nodded but Mac continued to watch him, his expression slowly changing. "I'm going to go out on a limb and say that none of the pack you have here are female? Except Morgan I guess. And none of them were, I don't know, caged and held against their will by another race? " She waited but he didn't speak up, she continued. "So, yeah, I'd like to see her, for myself, as someone who knows exactly what she's been through."

Bart considered what she had said, he didn't believe that Mac would be dangerous to Missy -she was a child and while he knew Mac's history, as much as the others from the council did, she'd never been violent unless provoke. He sighed and nodded. "Come by tonight then," He nodded beyond the gates. "Camping site about three miles from here, I'll meet you by the road around eight." He stepped back from the car, not wanting to consider any more of what Mac was hinting at. "Bring your boy with you."

1517195058718.png
Elijah shot Chase a playful glare following his remark, as truthful as it may have been. Eli was under no illusions about how wrong he'd been in hurting Ash the way he had... or about how lucky he was that she had taken him back. The expression faded as the werewolf turned to poke fun at the Alpha alongside him, bringing a smirk to Eli's face at the exchange despite the fact that Emile clearly understood only a fraction of what was being said. As far as he knew Chase was hardly fluent in French, so he could only imagine the interesting ramifications of the language barrier between the two. Regardless, this was a side of Chase he hadn't seen and it was all the more welcome given Joe's recent passing.

Eli smiled and quietly thanked Ash as she filled his mug, raising the cup to sip at the coffee with a smile as she remarked that he had more or less redeemed himself. The following comment, however, nearly had him choke on the coffee as he abruptly said it down, clearing his throat. "Luckily I'm nearly as good at groveling as I am at hunting," he said dryly. Feeling a buzz in his pocket, he paused to fish the phone out and glance at the screen. Edgar. Swiping left to see the message, he pursed his lips as he read the text before tapping a quick reply: Understood. I'll be there.

"Apologies," Elijah said, setting the phone down before glancing to Emile. He made sure to speak slowly and clearly, albeit not enough to come across as patronizing. "Thank you, for opening your Pack to this one," he said, nodding to Chase before smiling ruefully. "He may have a habit for getting into trouble, but he is a good camarade et ami. Courir de Nuit will be stronger with him."

William Main.jpg
William felt Mackenzie's presence draw steadily closer with each passing minute, moving toward the gate with equal parts apprehension and urgency. He didn't relish the conversation they were about to have, but he couldn't resist the urge to go to her -- to lay his eyes on her again, as if her brief absence had lasted years. He rounded the corner of the street straight ahead from the gates, seeing the Mainline and Ash's "Bubble" rolling steadily toward him. He stood there on the corner of the sidewalk, hands at his side as he looked on at Mac behind the wheel, part of him wondering if she would even bother to stop.

"My big mouth isn't going anywhere, so your just going to have to learn to keep up." Chase teased lightheartedly in reply to Emile saying he spoke too fast. There was truth to it that the Alpha couldn't follow along with quick conversations in English, though it hadn't been exactly what Chase had been hinting at. The man reached out to grab a piece of bacon from one of the plates in the center, catching the clear confusion on Ash's face. Chase decided to speak up in an attempt to fill her in, "Emile's English is getting better, my lack of French doesn't help but we make due." Chase gave a small smile in an attempt to hide his smirk, "Lots of charades are involved." Of course this was untrue and he was simply teasing.

When she mentioned her and Elijah making amends he nodded whilst looking between the two, "In other words a few more months in the doghouse." Chase started eating the bacon strip he'd grabbed, still leaning back in his seat. It was admittedly good to see them back on speaking terms, he'd remembered Eli's state at Joe's wedding. Both distraught about losing and hurting Ash and afraid of actually being with her, this was a clearly big hurdle they'd crossed. Soon after Elijah received a notification his phone he thanked Emile for allowing Chase into the pack.

The man shook his head awkwardly before leaning forwards with a small smile and placing an elbow on the table, pointing an accusing finger at Elijah then Ashley and back again. "I'll have you know my troubles didn't start until I met you all." After meeting the group he'd had his run in with Hypnos, met and threatened by Alaric, swept up into the mission to New York where he was transported back in wolf form and shot no less. It just goes on from there. Life had been much simpler before coming to Vitae, he had to admit. Though in the end he appreciated the comment and sentiment from Elijah he still felt awkward about it, glancing back to the man at his side. After it became known he'd been a double agent Emile had been willing to let him return and even defended him when the pack learned if this. Emile was the reason Chase was still with the pack for more than one reason.​

Last edited:
nKdhc2k.jpg

Emile nodded awkwardly at the thanks he was given by Elijah for accepting Chase, he wasn't entirely certain how to accept it truthfully - his reasons for Chase's first and second invitations had been self serving. The first time had been the expansion of the pack and the potential of learning more from the inside of the colony, the second was for his own interests. He'd come to know Chase, his personality and the fact that he was a man, a wolf on honesty and integrity. Any previous actions that had been misleading had been because Chase thought he was doing true to the colony and his friends and family. He smirked playfully as Chase chastised him, commented on using charades to communicate. "Is that what you do wit your hands?" He teased as he took up the cup of tea and sipped it.

He was thankful to have the attention diverted away from himself and back to the pair hosts, Chase had informed him about their split - he could understand the reasoning behind the man's reasons for extracting himself from the relationship, though he certainly didn't approve of the means by which he had chosen. He caught Ash's eye as she signaled him to serve himself food and nodded, setting the mug down before retrieving some of the food she had prepared.

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May smiled seeing Emile take the hint and start piling food onto his plate, she shrugged at Chase. "I wish I had months to keep him in the dog house, but from what I understand we're still following a Nephilim timeline, not a human one." She eyed her tea a moment, knowing it was the better, more suitable choice but instead reached across to take Eli's mug and a sip from it before setting it back down before the man. "Do I have other girlfriends to worry about in the colony?" She questioned him as he replied to his phone, though her attention was pulled when Chase blamed them for his troubles. "Uh, excuse me, but I distinctly recall you creeping up to the house and peeping through these very windows. "
Crono Crono

bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie had felt the pull of her binding to Will drawing closer, she was not surprised in the least that the man had been headed her direction. She drove towards the house; she had wanted to handle him there instead of publicly, but instead she caught sight of him standing on the sidewalk a few blocks from his house. She sighed, pulling the Beast over and shutting off the engine. At first she thought to slide across the seat and unlock the door for him to get in, but she didn't want to be confined to a small space with him, not when she felt this agitated and she certainly did not want him in her sanctuary. She popped the door open and stepped out, closing it behind her before moving around front of the car. She watched him a moment, silent before speaking. "Let's hear it."
Safton Safton

1517280949834.png
Elijah glanced between Ashley-May and Chase as the two discussed the length of his "sentence" in the doghouse, but thought better of speaking out. It wouldn't help his case. Nor did he protest Ash taking a sip from his coffee, merely smiling as she set the mug back down in front of him. When Chase spoke up again, he scoffed at the man's deflection. "Your first mistake was trusting a bunch like us to not get you into trouble," he remarked playfully.

As Ash questioned him about any competition in Vitae, Eli spoke up without missing a beat. "I'm afraid so, love. I've been having a secret affair... with Ruth," he said solemnly, managing to keep a straight face.

1517281403404.png

William was thankful when Mackenzie brought the Beast to a stop, stepping out to acknowledge him. He had been ready for angry shouts, a slap across the face -- anything, really. However, he didn't expect her to resignedly put the ball in his court. Will cocked his head, frowning. "What do you want me to say, Mac? You want me to get pissed off? Scream and shout? Because I'm not." His tone was quiet, almost impassive. "I love you. I'm glad you're back. But I'm not going to apologize about what you found on that note. I'm sorry about what I put you through... but not about the choice I made."

Chase too set to moving some of the food to his own plate, rolling his eyes at the blonde woman's insinuation that he was at fault for his peeping actions. Chase raised a challenging eyebrow while pouring some of the eggs into his plate, "The inside of your partner's car was covered in Werewolf blood, I smelled it from a mile away." Then he shrugged his shoulders and grabbed a fork to stab into said food, "I was a concerned citizen, and had to investigate." It was odd for Chase to say the least, having this sit-down. It was bringing together two, still fresh worlds he'd found himself in. Traveling and doing jobs with Joe had been the normal for so long that life at Vitae still felt new and different on some levels. But Chase's time for the past few weeks with the pack he'd experienced a way of life that he'd not expected, so to finally having them collide on a casual level was rather surreal. With the topic on the two hunters relationship Chase narrowed his eyes and pointed an empty fork at Elijah while his elbows were propped on the table, "You break her heart and I have an entire pack of Werewolves that will come after you." He warned teasingly.

"So, how are Will and Mac?" Chase asked haphazardly, he had to guess Will had healed the red head like he had done to Elijah, but Chase's concern of Will returning as himself was still there though he wasn't about to blurt it out. There was a moment after he'd asked where Chase wondered if they'd be willing to speak about their partners in front of Emile and he couldn't blame them exactly. Glancing at the man beside him and back again he gave a small nod, "Emile knows about last night." Though he left out the part of how upset the Alpha had been when Chase neglected to contact him amidst it.​

Last edited:
1517428049904.png

After Viktor had parked and they had all gotten out of the car, "Edgar" realised something "How was it that you managed to track me here? I haven't had any contact with any of you for the last five months.". Viktor merely smiled and shook his head "Your cell phone, it's hardly difficult to track it for us. Though you going off to the Abyss nearly set us back several hours, had I not insisted that we go on assuming you would resurface at the same place you where.". The deity had given them a short briefing on what had happened, to say they had been displeased to hear of his temporary weakness was an understatement, but they valued his knowledge and skill eitherway. And both Mikael and Viktor understood the gravity of Thor's endeavour.

1517429865250.png

The stench of vampires was thick in the air, yet Viktor hid his frown well. He was not hunting vampires today, he needed to stay focused on his task. Thor had told him that he had contacted some local hunter, whilst he was confident that Thor, Mikael and himself would be enough for the assignment, it was not his place to question the god. They would await this man in a building Thor had called "the REC center".

Attachments

• 1517428657712.png
    1517428657712.png
    501.3 KB · Views: 0
nKdhc2k.jpg

Emile smirked, keeping to himself as the three bantered - and teased Chase about his time in the colony prior to the pack. It was certainly interesting to learn of a few tidbits he would absolutely pocket and use later. He ate in silence, otherwise, glancing between the three as they seemed to have a great deal of fun in demoralizing jokes; this certainly did not surprise Emile as he knew Chase well enough over the past few weeks.

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May played at being frightened as Elijah stated his secretive text was from Ruth and his other girlfriend. "No Dice," She said then, shaking her head. "I will not even try and steal you from her. In fact, you shouldn't even been here right now." She nudged the man with her elbow, grinning at Chase as he mentioned the pack coming to her defense. She paused as Chase brought up Will and Mac, glancing shortly to Emile before the former mentioned he'd explained everything to Emile. "Ah well...." She said slowly, setting her fork down to take a sip of her tea. "About that. Mac's back up - I didn't think she could be kept out for long but she's ... not here." She gave Chase a sheepish shrug before continuing. "Will left her a suicide note and neglected to tell her about what his plans were and didn't remove the note from her possession. She found it this morning and took off. She did call me though, said she would come back." Her smile had faded. "I just don't know if them, their relationship, can hold it together. She was pretty upset."
Crono Crono

bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie listened to Will as he spoke, not really providing an answer or an apology for what she'd read, how she'd come to find it or why he'd come to such a decision. She could feel the guilt he felt and the love he did too. She knew he never intended on hurting her; even so much that he thought what he had planned to do had been right, justified. She leaned a hip against the front of her car, shaking her head slowly. "You don't get it." She stated rather matter-of-factly. "I understand why you would want to do that, especially if it wasn't a pure blood bite, I get it. What killed me, Will, is just how quickly you came to that decision." She could feel her emotions rising, despite everything she did she couldn't stop them from bubbling to the surface. Pain, sadness and anger.

"How long as you been bit before you decided to off yourself? Two hours? One?" She watched his feature, ever impassive. "I was waiting for you." She had to pause to keep herself from raising her voice. "They had me, in a cage and the only reason why I didn't go insane was because I believed you were coming. Because I thought that you would never give up on trying to get me out, because that's what I would have done for you." She raised a hand to wipe the tears away from her cheeks.

"You asked me to marry you, and I know that I don't have the greatest understanding of social crap but I thought that a marriage meant just that. That you'd never get left and forgotten. Your family wouldn't leave you. That they would fight for you. Every person that has told me they were there for me, that they were family has left me; I thought you'd be different."

1517447535168.png
Elijah smirked as Chase remarked that he had been forced as a Good Samaritan to investigate the presence of werewolf blood in the car the day they truly met. He didn't mention the fact that he'd shown up at a time when a not-insignificant amount of the Colony was seeking to evict Mackenzie -- or worse. Nor the fact that he'd been close to getting shot by Will during his friendly visit. He couldn't imagine either bit of information would go over well with Emile present. As Chase playfully threatened him with the Pack should he ever wrong Ash again, he assumed a faux grave expression and nodded. "Duly noted. Neither of us wants that," he stated with a wink.

However, as the conversation turned toward William and Mackenzie's current "rough patch", he glanced down at the table. After Ash finished, he sighed. "They'll make it through. One way or another. They're meant for it -- both of them."

Crono Crono

1517448141471.png
William felt his heart shatter as Mackenzie poured her heart out to him, the words compounded by the sorrow that emanated from her and straight to his core thanks to the damned soul link they shared. His fists clenched at his side, eyes watering. "Don't," he whispered. "Just... don't." He took several deep breaths before trusting himself to look his fiancee in the eye again. "You think I didn't feel like the most useless person in the world last night, when I made that decision? I didn't protect you from Riley. I couldn't bring you back. I would have stayed by your side and fought Heaven and Hell to bring you back to me if that's what it took."

"I told you I would die for you. And I meant it." Will shook his head slowly. "But I couldn't save you. All I had left was to do right by you: to honor your wishes and make sure Ash and Liam were safe. I felt the change coming, Mac. I knew it wouldn't be long. And I wasn't going to risk putting the people I love at risk for a few more hours on this Earth. How long should I have waited? Until I Turned and put everybody around me at risk? Until Ash or Eli was forced to put me down like an animal?"

"When I sat down in that graveyard and put that gun to my head, the only thought running through my mind was that I failed you. That I broke my promise. That I wouldn't be able to see these eyes again," he murmured, reaching out slowly to cup Mac's cheek, running his thumb slowly under her eye. "I could never forget you, Mackenzie Cannonach."

Chase opted to dig in a little on his food as Ashley explained what happened with Mackenzie and frowned, pausing as he finished what was already in his mouth. "Well that's great timing, I was planning to speak to her about...speaking to her dad and brother." Chase glanced to the man at his side when he noticed how quiet the Alpha was, whether the conversation was moving at a difficult pace or he was content with listening Chase couldn't be sure. The thought of bringing up the subject to the currently pissed off ginger woman didn't sound pleasant or one he could win. But it was good to hear she was up and around either way. The man gave a small huff then turned his head to look at Emile with raised eyebrows, tempted to elbow him in the side but feared playful retaliation that would end with his injured ribs getting nudged. "You're never this quiet, what's going on in that head of yours?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back