• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Supernatural, Mythological, Conspiracy, and Cryptozoology [M/M]

Lir_the_witch

Lir the Forest Prince
Roleplay Type(s)
Weird title I know, but work with me. My OC Misha has a podcast and the title of this thread is the stuff he talks about, BUT he also works at a bookstore!
He has some personal issues with his appearance and has a short fuse of a temper, part of the rp, maybe even considered a large part will be about character growth and like, interpersonal drama

Misha the podcaster.png

There are some plot we could do actually! or if you have any suggestions just send me a DM
if there is "***" it means It's my preferred variant for whatever reason
also a big part of the plot will be like, character baggage [your character should grow but you have to give them a reason too as well]

***Misha x Secret fan of the podcast [This can have two variants! ***Red: former bully from high school Blue: Collage student who frequents the bookstore]

Misha x Monster hunter [He is trying to prove some of the monsters Misha talks about are real! are they?
Red is no and Blue is yes when you send your DM]

Misha x Coworker at the bookstore!

Misha x Park Ranger! [ Monsters are real, arn't they? Red is no and Blue is yes when you send your DM]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back