• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Who things the OOC should be on Discord and who thinks it should be on Site?

• Discord

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • On Site Thread

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hope they're okay lool, just pm me with any questions! I also recommend opening a discord channel fr ooc chatter :3 /planning!!

In regards to the OOC, who would be on board with it being Discord and who prefers it to be a thread here on-site? I made a poll to decide which will be more efficient :3 we can all choose together.

I'm not super well versed in Discord... I wouldn't mind trying to set up something for everyone though. So far the votes are in favor of that... but I'll probably make the final decision sometime tomorrow, hopefully everyone will have voted by then! :)

Also! I noticed I might not have been totally clear, you guys can pick your dorm rooms! ^^ In the information thread there's a list and I will update it every so often with whoever grabs the spot first. Two students in each dorm room, but you can pick where they go.

Unless you guys want me to randomize the dorm list?

Also! I noticed I might not have been totally clear, you guys can pick your dorm rooms! ^^ In the information thread there's a list and I will update it every so often with whoever grabs the spot first. Two students in each dorm room, but you can pick where they go.

Unless you guys want me to randomize the dorm list?
Random pls^^

I will try owo;

Also you guys have to create your own class schedule! XD I can't do that lol the lists of classes are in the information page as well, and if you have any ideas on classes feel free to tell me and I can add it ^^;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back