• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Mia.pngMia
"I have other systems I can use to see with as well. Don't worry about it. One step at a time," she responded, "If you can see through my eyes at all first, that's the first step. You know you can do it, now!"

She smiled, speaking physically, "She can see. So, step one, great! Let's try for touch next." Mia focused her speech mentally again, "Try to keep the sight, but feel what I feel now. I have more sensors than a human body typically has, so fair warning it might be a little overwhelming." To give her something to sense, more than just the general sensation of sitting on the couch, that is, Mia softly rubbed her hands together.

The sensations Mia had were so much stronger than something humans enjoyed, more crisp and intense, even down to the... interesting, albeit unfortunate sensation of clothes rubbing against her nipples. Mia didn't wear a bra, it seemed.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Jakub Maciejewski

He glanced over at her as she made a comment about his last name sounding like a sneeze, as if he was unsure if she was trying to hold a conversation or make a joke. "It's Polish." He paused for a moment as he pondered her question, trying to find how to explain. "We are somewhat similar. He is a leader...stern, but kind. Fearless and brave. Our personalities aligned...it is easier for one to meet him than for me to try to give him justice through voice." He listened to her explain her powers, nodding slowly. "I will help you train then." It was a simple statement, but not made off handidly. It was fact to them, he'd help her improve and get stronger, that's all there was to it. He sipped his tea slowly, glancing over at her. "Do you have any other questions for me?"

85138e0c11f774269a912da0ceb8023c.jpg

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Jade

"Certainly upbeat for the fact I just robbed you of one of your senses to steal it for myself, aren't you? If we're not careful I'm just going to keep hijacking your senses." Jade forced her own eyes shut as she spoke in Mia's head. Seeing double views was one thing, but after a while it got weird. It wasn't bad, it felt fine, it was just...weird. Ariah gave a soft hum of acknowledgment, apparently doing her own thing on the couch. "Don't mind her, she's probably web surfing right now. She does it to tune me out, I can't imagine she's overly thrilled with the fact I'm inside her little sister right now." Was there an innuendo there? Oh absolutely, but she wasn't sure if Mia would catch it or not.

There was a few moments of trial and error as she tried to jack herself into Mia's sensation of touch, trying to once again share instead of outright steal. It took longer this time, about an entire five minutes before she managed to squeeze her way into that subsystem without entirely robbing her of it. And JESUS talk about acute sensitivity. Wait...was that... "Mia, are you wearing a bra right now? Because it doesn't feel like you are..."
097a5119b03f31d6df1168f8d305e2df.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Sherm stood calm with the reaper until she spoke. "Yeah... I just need to grab something while there gone" he walked into another room. And pulled a painting off a wall showing a safe. Calmy entering the 37 digit combination before with a hiss the safe opened. There were various things inside. But he reached in and grabbed the scramblers as well as a case. He felt sick just holding the case. But nonetheles he opened it to show a futuristic pistol. He hated weapons. He could carry a tazer. But he designed it perfectly to be nonlethal. Guns... He felt sick looking at them in real life. He designed weapons before. But he could never bring himself to touch or use the completed versions. But.... He couldn't keep being an idealist. Avro was back again. He couldn't lose her. He wouldnt say he didnt believe the reaper. But demons. They have a habit of tricking and manipulating deals. He took the gun out of the case. He couldnt stop his hands from shaking. If it was for the sake of Avro.... Even sherm could sacrifice his ideals for that moment. Barely forcing his hand steady he put the pistol inside his jacket and walked back out.

Secretary calmly listened to Avro. Seeing her like this. It brought back memories. But secretary simply gave her a hug. Before ending it. "Miss Hawker. I am Sherms weapon. I will always be by his side. And I will always be by yours. Now come. You musnt show tears. That will only make both of you worry more" she said taking a hankerchief and wiping her tears and cleaning her up before takinf her back to the living room.
tijhwciu8q4t.png
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles . Deathkitten Deathkitten

lydia-qx-qq-20160913123617.pngAXIOM
"Stop where you are." Axiom commands as intercepts the protestors that were approaching Nexus by stepping in front of him, already suspecting the worse, if the attempt at his life no more than a few minutes ago wasn't obvious enough. "Sorry folks but I'd ratheryou didn't distract him from his duties. This man is on patrol to keep you all safe, so if you don't mind. it's best we get back to it." Axiom turns to Nexus and gestures Nexus to follow him as he walks away from the protesters.
Deathkitten Deathkitten ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

Leona Wagner
Hospital Basement | "Time to get to extraction, I guess?"

"Yeah, I'll start on these guys then," Leona replied as she began to hastily fiddle away with the chains. They weren't very well-done, those chains. In fact, they seemed like most of them were done by morons who couldn't even tie their shoelaces, which were probably almost exactly what those damn cultists were, Leona supposed. But that said, making a second Dunwich Horror wasn't exactly something a moron could do.

Then, as she moved to the extremely unhinged-looking man, she paused, contemplating whether or not she should keep the chains on. "Meh," she muttered, shrugging after she decided that it would be fine. As she began to loosen the last set of chains, the thought suddenly dawned on her that they'd sent the literal Outer God of miscreation to a bunch of cultists making abominable miscreations. "Hey, you don't suppose Abby'll start nitpicking at those crazy bastard's work and give them pointers, right? I mean he already complains about how humans are soooooo inefficient, kind of like Abathur." That was a Starcraft II reference that Detective Marshall probably wouldn't get. Who even plays Starcraft this far in the future anyway?

A sigh escaped Leona's lips just as the last set of manacles fell to the ground. She glanced over at Marshall, wiping her brow. "Marshall, I have no idea how much I can see, and frankly, I'm not interested in finding out. I get that these guys over there probably shouldn't see anything that goes on here, but I can't exactly blind everyone here, can I? Whaddya want me to do? Box everyone in and drag it around? That, I can do."

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Deathkitten Deathkitten

Oriax
Walmart | "I don't wanna be a hero..."

Oriax suddenly froze up and seemingly ceased all cognitive function as Dantalion's words finally sank in. In his stupor, the demon was able to vocalize a single word: "wut?" he asked, tone stricken with audible confusion as two buffer signs appeared in his pupils, and if one were to listen really closely, they could hear the Windows Vista restart sound play off somewhere in the distance. "Dantalion, when you say 'piece of paper', how do you expect me to immediately make the fucking connection that you meant a goddamned license? And aren't most licenses like, cards?"

After taking its sweet time, Oriax's brain finally reset. He let out yet another groan, facepalming. "For fuck's sake, does it hurt to be more clear? When giving orders, giving some vague direction and then going 'good luck interpret it as you will and I'll correct you after you fuck up' isn't a good plan, you know?" He was just ever slightly annoyed. Just. Ever. So. Slightly.

Not.

This has had to be one of the worst days Oriax has had to endure for a long time. He went ahead and grabbed a cart, but he didn't even bother to hide his irritation, a wide frown spread across his face and a lifeless, dead-fish look in his eyes. "You know I have no money, right?" He reminded Dantalion, looking down over as he followed her around the store. "Can we just quickly grab whatever and just dip? And try not to grab too much, shadowstepping burns too much mana if I try to warp too matter, and you already take up alot of matter."

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Last edited:
Ashimar the Sorrowmaker
Silent Apartment | "Ah, I do love hide-and-seek."

It left a sour taste in his mouth. Figuratively, of course, Ashimar had long lost his sense of taste. The point was, the slight tingling burn of irritation was eating away at his chest, and he had his traitorous, defective door to thank. It vexed him further knowing that the broken tool was meant to be a fragment of his own being - the impracticality of giving a tool sentience and the capacity for choice was undoubtedly showing, and Ashimar had that damned personification of death to thank for his troubles. Truly, the whims of deities were something beyond his comprehension, mortal or otherwise.

The point was, it upset him that he was essentially played by himself, and denied a fresh catch of an exorcist and her poltergeist friend - the duo would serve as exquisite entertainment, and Ashimar had a mind to afflict all sorts of unspeakable agony upon them after he had finished 'playing' with the two. However, that idea had been completely and utterly trampled upon, and apparently, he had enough emotion left in that black, unbeating heart of his to feel a hint of annoyance. That being said, the former reaper must've fancied himself an optimist, or apparently something along those lines, as he had immediately found something else to entertain himself with; there was an entire high-rise building, people still inside, and many more dead as the necromantic mist corroded them from the inside-out.

Perhaps he'd take his sweet time sweeping out the remaining ants still crawling in this nest.

And that's exactly what he had done.

Stalking ordinary, uninteresting humans wasn't the best pastime in the world, but much like a child, Ashimar still found joy in stomping out insects, whilst scheming up plethora of sadistic, twisted methods to afflict suffering.

Take this happy family for example.

They, among many others had failed to evacuate and such was their fate; Ashimar cackled wildly, laughing in almost childlike amusement as he watched as a boy tore away at his mother's flesh with his teeth, lifeless eyes wild with feral frenzy and floor carpeted in blood and visceral fluids. In his head, he held a man by the head with an iron grip - on his face was painted an expression that was a cross between horror and utter terror, tears rolling down his cheeks as he attempted to turn his head in vain. Quickly realizing that averting his gaze from the equally horrific and heartbreaking scene before him, the man shut his eyes. However, Ashimar wouldn't allow that; the reaper reached forward with his other hand, and pried the man's eyelids open. "Oh, why close your eyes? I want you to see this", the monster sang.

They sat like that, idly watching the show unfold before them until Ashimar eventually tired of the spectacle. By that time, the woman's corpse had been mutilated beyond recognition, enough flesh and skin torn from her face and body that parts of her skull was visible, and parts of bone with flesh still hanging tightly to it were in full view. The contents of the victim's abdomen had been scattered all across the ground, and Ashimar's ghoul chewed away at a long trail of intestines wedged between its teeth. The reaper had soon grown rather bored, by which point he grabbed the boy's father and tossed it toward the ghoul, before standing up and leisurely exited, ignoring the bone-chilling screams that rang from behind. "So, then, what shall we do now?" Ashimar asked, turning his head to the side, empty sockets fixated upon the sickle he held in his hand. There was no sound, but Ashimar could be seen nodding to apparently nothing. "Excellent idea," he exclaimed with a grotesque grin, filled with malice.

Stepping out into the streets below, Ashimar gazed around at his handiwork. A substantial area had now been saturated with this necromantic mist. With the last embers of life snuffed out, an eerie, haunting silence befell the entire area - just the ambience that Ashimar so loved. "Shall we collect stray, lost souls while we wait?" Ashimar mused, raising his lantern to light the path - completely unecessary as he could see through the mist without a single issue, but it helped set the atmosphere of a proper chase in the dark. "Let us hope they do not take long. I do so long for new playmates and a new game to play."

Of course, the new 'playmates' he was expecting were 'superheroes'. A sizeable section of the city had been overrun and taped off - these humans likely wouldn't sit still knowing that.

And, of course, they would eventually enter his domain.

"Let us make a wager, Urias. How long does it take to break humanity's 'best'?"

<.Project Nexus.>
<Memories: Uploaded.>
<PRESENTING...>

I backed up a bit from the very large man. "Uhh, Yeah- Yeah! Property of the US Military, One of a kind 'ere!" I said as the protesters back off and went back and joined their crowd. The large man gestures for me to follow, And so I do follow him. I catch up to his side and I put my Carbine on my back. "I'm uhh- Just call me Nexus. What's your name mate?"

Deathkitten Deathkitten Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

who2.jpgFuck
"Y-yeah..." Darren whispered, just about as stunned as she was. His brain wasn't working at full speed anymore. He felt like everything was slowmo. This was a god he was looking at. More than that, the closest thing to one he believed in. The Christian god. And... yeah. People knew gods existed and whatever... but it was a bit different seeing such a major god like this one. By the time Natalie leaned over and spoke, he was totally distracted and enraptured. He jolted up and in a snap, they were gone.

Now in person again, he gasped back to reality, eyes darting to Natalie, and then to the kid and guy that were now in the doorway too.

Selene tucked herself halfway out the door at the sudden movement, but managed to mutter to Father Anderson quietly, "I'm sorry... I... I wanna go out... is that ok?"

Father Anderson stared at Thomas for a long time, like he was trying to make sense of all the crazy that was currently going on by looking through him. He sighed, clearly aware of who he was despite saying nothing, "Go ahead, hun. Be safe. Sorry we're busy right now. It'll be alright. Have some fun. Don't be out late, though. And sir? When you bring her back, you and I need to have a discussion."

Selene took that as the cue to get the hell out of there as she turned on her heels out the door. She hated talking to a group of new people. It was so stressful!

Darren's breath was kind of heavy from the effort of using his power. Spitfire was just utterly confused about anything going on, and was looking around like she didn't understand why they were suddenly not in the mindscape. It seemed like everyone's gaze settled on Natalie after a second of debate. Michael let out a long, silent breath, "... Ah fuck. I have the growing suspicion that... this isn't going to be good. What was found...?"

"Are you gonna be okay with her, Nat...?" Darren muttered under his breath, genuinely worried. Agas was normally horrible, so he could only imagine.

Mia.pngMia
Mia smiled sweetly, "Of course I don't mind it! You're learning! Once you know how to do it better, then I can be annoyed about you stealing senses."

The sweet, innocent, adorableness that is Mia didn't really think too much about the bra thing. She also didn't really think about the fact that Jade could FEEL what she felt. So she grasped her chest, palming both her breasts as she looked down at what she had to offer in the category, "Why would I wear a bra? My chest isn't exactly big, you know. I guess I could try to wear one though... It'd make me look like I have a little bit more than I do." Thinking of such a thing, she smooshed her buds together through her clothes, trying to imagine what she'd look like in a pushup bra.

"Eh, anyway," she continued, shrugging it off, "Do you guys think the sense of taste is included in the sense of touch, or is it separate in my systems?"

Natalie and Thomas

Thomas was currently a bit dumbstruck, shifting a bit behind the doorframe as he felt the eyes of the priest fall upon him. He didn't like the way he looked at him, how he seemed to recognize him...it made him uncomfortable. Would he call him in? Maybe this wasn't such a good idea, maybe they'd done something wrong. He wiped his brow, a cold sweat having decided to creep out and run from his forehead. His voice was soft and meek, like he might get smacked for saying something wrong. "Yes sir, of course." He'd be alright...THEY would be alright. Focus on the positives, focus on his daughters hand in his. Ground himself, make the most of this moment. As Selen made to get away Thomas was quick to keep stride beside her, his grip on her hand somewhat tight but comforting.

Natalie was...well, Natalie wasn't doing so hot. "One second, please." Her voice was soft and strained, her hand shooting out to grab the bucket nearby and leaning forward, getting quite violently sick. Agas was pissed, no...this was the worse she'd ever felt the bitch. She'd gone absolutely nuclear, and it took all of her focus to stay in control in this situation, and that was only a barely. If she had came out of the blue like this, she wouldn't have a hold on it. But she knew what was coming, so she could at least prepare before this hit. Her entire body shook with tremors as she got sick again...again...and again, blood stained bile filling the bucket. Natalie didn't cry, not when she got embarrassed, not when she got the shit knocked out of her, never. But there was that wonderful little thing where your eyes watered from strain when you got too sick, that's what she was experiencing. A few more moments passed as she emptied another round of vomit into the bucket. Focus...focus. She needed to find words. "Fuck...God is...God's in chains, best way to put it. Spitfire wasn't done correctly, she's unfocused, a half-baked cookie. And whoever has the shackles on God are a nasty bu-" She leaned forward again, emptying another round into the bucket. "Darren, be a love and grab my hair for me, please. I'll be fine just...just grab my hair and hold it back for me." She managed to wheeze out. Last thing she wanted was blood and bile in her hair dammit. Agas wasn't going to kill her but...unfortunately, Agas had nowhere to direct all that rage and anger. Nowhere but on Nat.
Deathkitten Deathkitten

Jade and Ariah

"Alright yea, that's fair." Mia feeling up her chest also meant Jade felt the sensation, a soft grin spreading across her face at the sensation. "Okay, I'm actually enjoying this. Mia, you don't need any more than you have right now, you're adorable as it stands." She suddenly felt that sensation of her sins crawling on her back as Ariah's attention snapped to the both of them, featureless face seemingly glaring at them. "Alright. Jade. Explain yourself." "I haven't done anyth-" "Bullshit, I'm not blind. You're in her head, I'm blaming you on this. Why is she copping a feel of herself?" She glanced over at Mia, sighing a bit. "Well, I don't have that one. I'd suspect it's an entirely different system, because I certainly don't taste whatever I touch. Now Ja-" She fell silent, an alert popping into one of her systems. A reaper just wiped out an apartment building...shit. She should probably do something about that...but there were tons of hero's in L.A, right? And she only had one sister...and said sister had a technosexual in her systems...she'd just keep an eye on it for now. "Can you stop looking at me like that, please."
Deathkitten Deathkitten

Mia.pngMia
Mia shot her hands up, looking at her sister, "Oh! No! No no. I, um, sorry. I wasn't thinking about that. About that she could feel that. That was silly of me. She um... she could tell I wasn't wearing a bra and just asked why. And that made me think of pushup bras and whether or not I should get one for if I wanted to make it look like I had more boobs. But normally I don't wear any bras because I'm small and don't need them for support or whatever! Plus dad and you never have to buy bras since you don't have breasts, so it's not like I can really ask either of you. I mean heck, I barely even have any girly clothes as it is!"

She flailed her hands about frantically as she explained, though she finally huffed and plopped her hands back down into her lap, "Sorry. I'll be more thoughtful about my actions. It was my fault."

"So...," she continued sheepishly, "We could try taste next if you wanna...? Or I can try walking about and see if that messes you up?"

Jade and Ariah

Ariah's head snapped to focus on Mia. "Why aren't you wearing a bra!? Size or not, what if something happened to your clothes!? We live in a city where your clothes getting torn and tattered, burnt off, soaked to be see through, and everything is a day to day risk. What do you do in that situation!?" Jade piped up, trying to help. "You know I don't wear one either, right?" "I know, I do your clothes shopping! But you also don't leave the house!" Jade fell silent, getting the feeling further objection might be a bad idea. Ariah sighed, rubbing her temples. "You realize I can still help you though, right? It'd take me all of five minutes to finish a wiki-how, several how to videos, and bit of practice and we'd be fine. Please, be more thoughtful Mia. You're naivety is going to cause problems for you down the line at this rate."

Jade was silent for a few moments, slinking down into the couch until the back of her head rested on the arm rest, hands folded on her stomach. "Let's try moving around a bit I guess. Me sharing your systems is of no good if I can't focus on them while they're being actually used and moved around, right?"
Deathkitten Deathkitten

Mia.pngMia
Mia blushed, faffing about again with her hands for a long moment, "The fantastical devotion of humans to female breasts is so ridiculous!"

She stood up in a huff, still embarrassed, "Alright fine. Let's do some exercising!" She didn't get anything out of exercising, but it was movement. What else could she really do in an apartment? Mia started to do jumping jacks, then some pushups, and then did a little jog around the couch, booping her sister on the arm each time she passed. She wasn't particularly fast, though she could actually run far faster than a human if she wanted - robotics and all that, after all. She didn't have lactic acid to make her tired either.

The sensation of all the movement was a bit to take in, but not unpleasantly so. It was just like someone had turned up the sensitivity quite a bit. Did that mean pain hurt more? Huh.

Inferno

I've found out why this world looked much more...futuristic, Well, Sort of futuristic. Firstly, This is not my time. Secondly, Thank god we won World War Two. Thirdly, There are two- I mean three sides. The Heroes, Something along the lines of being 'Saviors of the world'. The Haters, Which are straight us assholes to 'us' ones with these so-called powers. And then the evil bad guys, Basically Villians.
Walking down this newer-looking street, I stared at the automobiles they were using. These models were much different from the ones we had in the thirties and early forties. But, Oh thank the god above us that I'm not in...Hell anymore.
I suddenly came across a sickly dark mist, to which I instantly noted it felt...familiar. "Hello?" I call through the mist as I walk deeper into it, Stumbling upon a door, Specifically a front door.

LostHaven LostHaven

Jade and Ariah

Ariah gave a shrug, not really getting it either. "Don't look at me for answers on that one. I'm not omniscient, that's one mystery I can't answer for you." Jade gave a small yawn, focusing on staying hooked into Mia's systems as she started to move around. With more sensory input going on, it was harder to stay focused and hooked in, like a loose cable she had to keep shoving back into a port. Ariah didn't move as she was booped each time her sister passed, a soft chuckle escaping her. "You're a mess, Mia." Jade frowned a bit, her focus dwindling a bit before her frown deepened. There was too much going on, moving around meant the mind had to think more, exert more effort, and that was same for an A.I apparently. She managed to stay hooked in for a few more moments before she 'unplugged', drifting back to herself and opening her eyes. "Shoot...I couldn't keep the connection up."
Deathkitten Deathkitten

Ashimar the Sorrowmaker
Silent Streets | "And what have we here?"

The clinking of steel shattered the silence that plagued the empty street as Ashimar's greaves struck against the concrete ground. The warmth of life had long faded, and all that was left was the occasional stray soul that could not escape the confines of his necromantic mist. Not even the dead were given reprieve - each and last one the ex-reaper encountered were dragged into his lantern, screaming, or consumed on the spot. Was there a more efficient way to collect souls? Undoubtedly, yes. However, an autonomous solution often killed the joy in working with your own to hands, and Ashimar certainly believed that.

He scoured up and down the streets - his domain spread a sizeable distance, enveloping more than a few houses. He didn't bother stepping outside the mist, however, or even come near the edge of his deathly 'lair'. However, this little game of 'scavenger hunt' would soon become stale, too, so much so that the reaper had begun to entertain the thought of simply returning from whence he came. Another idea was to slowly expand out until the entire city had become a necropolis, but such grand schemes needed far more elaborate planning and manpower to achieve. The thought of it was amusing nonetheless.

Continuing to make his 'rounds' Asimar was rather pleasantly surprised to find an undead creature attempt to enter one of the many lifeless houses. How had he even found his way inside? Ashimar was almost certain that the entire perimeter had been barricaded off by the humans. Or, perhaps, he had given them far too much credit. "Ho?" He chirped, making strides toward the undead. "Why good afternoon," 'Inferno' would hear a chilling voice echo from behind him, followed by a gauntleted hand tapping him on the shoulder. If he were to turn, the undead would see a creature equally as monstrous, or perhaps more so than himself. "I don't believe that you're my handiwork," Ashimar remarked, eye sockets thinning into two upward curves to indicate some expression of 'joy'. "What brings you here, revenant?"

Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

Inferno

Whilst trying to open the door I was tapped on the shoulder by a seemingly very thin pair of hands. Turning around I see a Skeletal-Reaper of some sort. "Good Aft'rnoon to you too. Why, I'm been given life for the Devil himself. Say, What is creating this...eerie mist? I feel some sort of connection to it, wait, Did you do this? I've heard the mortals saying It would kill them If they entered, Even with their new fancy strange gas-masks. Seems to not affect me, Just as you."
I back up a step and I examine the Reaper-like being. A sickly green mist seemed to float around his bones, Most likely in addition to 'his' bony body. Then, There was the sudden temperature drop from the mist blocking off sunlight. "Whoa...Its now freezing?"

LostHaven LostHaven

slc1aunvh4811.jpg
IVORY

"Some fowk deserve it 'n' ithers dinnae! git that thro' oor liquid skull! a'm trying tae mak' a chaynge! kinda...sorta...just keep gaun 'n' we'll worry aboot th' rest latter! A'm aye hungert! Daein' gymnastics 'n' getting shot multiple dies kin dae that tae a lassie. A'm thinking hamburgers. Mibbie twa hail beef patties. Mibbie three...I'm nae pie-eater! A'm a grawin lassie 'n' ah require bigger meals in mah lee! "

Ashimar the Sorrowmaker
Silent Streets | "An intriguing little undead, you."

The undead creature appeared to bring Ashimar great amusement. At Inferno's explanation to his infernal existence, Ashimar let out a series of low, unsettling chuckles as the bones in his body rattled. "The devil himself?" He mused, "so it seems that you've caught the eye of the Demon Lord Lucifer?" The more he listened to the revenant, the more intriguing it became. It didn't seem all that familiar with the workings of magic, and seemed to be incapable of deducing that Ashimar was, in fact, the caster of whatever sacrilegious magic that had been the cause of the life-extinguishing mist. And, it seemed to possess the sensation of touch? Furthermore, he seemed to be formerly human, so the wings would have been grafted on. Absolutely comical.

"The mist is product of necromancy," the reaper explained gleefully, "saturated negative energies enough to induce immediate corrosion of living flesh upon touch. And for deathly creatures as ourselves... I suppose you can call it somewhat of a home-lair advantage."

At this point in time, the reaper was still contemplating whether or not he should tear the undead asunder. Breaking one of Lucifer's toys might spell trouble in the future, but whether or not the demon lord even cared was questionable. For now, he'd remain non-hostile, Ashimar decided. "The cold is no obstacle for the dead, but it does serve to hinder the living that step in my domain," Ashimar continued as he walked past Inferno and pushed the door aside, entering the home. "You still have yet to answer my question, revenant. What brings you into my hunting ground?"

38D8866F-2E91-499A-805A-5CE265B4B31B.jpeg
Charlie
Interaction: Deathkitten Deathkitten ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Charlie couldn’t help but sigh just a little bit as she looked around to death and war. Pouting just a little at how childish she was being treated by lady death though kept quiet. On the other hand her goddess though did speak up. “Oh come now please Death darling. No need to treat my Champion Like a child. She might be young but as you do know in nature.... only the strong survive. And only the strongest deserve to be a champion of Gaia.” Her goddess cooed back almost challengingly of Deaths slight taunts and baby talk towards charlie before looking to war with the same stern looking glare from those eyes of nature. “And that does go for you two miss war.” She added only making Charlie cower in embarrassment a little. Being around so many gods was already unnerving enough let alone the fact that it seemed to go from friendly to a challenge of forces of earth itself.

5C68F5FD-CF09-4059-A90C-5C1270E5AEE6.jpeg
Havoc
Interaction: Deathkitten Deathkitten

Havoc happily relaxed in Brynes arms. Nuzzling into his chest more as she started to eat the cold food. “You are very comfy indeed. And don’t you dare move.” She grumbled to him between bites. Soon finishing off her food Havoc now full turned her attention up to Bryne with an all to mischievous smirk on her psychotic face. “Awe you didn’t have to sleep on the couch ya know. I would have loved much more to find you in my bed.” She cooed her finger gently circling over one side of his chest as she smiled more. “Still plenty of time to go have some bed time.” Havoc whispered into his ear before gently licking up his cheek.​

A3035F37-5913-48B7-BB6E-C30DA4C4AA22.jpeg
Samantha
Interaction: Deathkitten Deathkitten

Samantha nearly lost her cools as soon as she burst into the opened room and set eyes on Amelia. Rushing over to the girls cage she nearly slammed into it and grabbed her. Hugging Amelia through the bars. “Amelia my sweet baby pup!” She whimpered before quickly pulling away from the girl. Grabbing onto the bars she growled a little and grunted as she pulled and strained at the bars, soon ripping them away and reaching in. Picking up her daughter and cradling her tightly in her arms. Her forehead gently pressed against Amelia’s as she held back her tears. “My sweet baby girl.” She whispered quietly and slowly got to her knees. Setting Amelia on her feet she pulled away and Cupped the girls cheeks. Looking over her daughter worriedly for wounds. “My sweet pup are you ok?! Oh god darling I’m so sorry mommy wasn’t there to protect you.” She whimpered out before hugging Amelia again and kissing her forehead lovingly.

Ashimar the Sorrowmaker
Silent Streets | "An intriguing little undead, you."

The undead creature appeared to bring Ashimar great amusement. At Inferno's explanation to his infernal existence, Ashimar let out a series of low, unsettling chuckles as the bones in his body rattled. "The devil himself?" He mused, "so it seems that you've caught the eye of the Demon Lord Lucifer?" The more he listened to the revenant, the more intriguing it became. It didn't seem all that familiar with the workings of magic, and seemed to be incapable of deducing that Ashimar was, in fact, the caster of whatever sacrilegious magic that had been the cause of the life-extinguishing mist. And, it seemed to possess the sensation of touch? Furthermore, he seemed to be formerly human, so the wings would have been grafted on. Absolutely comical.

"The mist is product of necromancy," the reaper explained gleefully, "saturated negative energies enough to induce immediate corrosion of living flesh upon touch. And for deathly creatures as ourselves... I suppose you can call it somewhat of a home-lair advantage."

At this point in time, the reaper was still contemplating whether or not he should tear the undead asunder. Breaking one of Lucifer's toys might spell trouble in the future, but whether or not the demon lord even cared was questionable. For now, he'd remain non-hostile, Ashimar decided. "The cold is no obstacle for the dead, but it does serve to hinder the living that step in my domain," Ashimar continued as he walked past Inferno and pushed the door aside, entering the home. "You still have yet to answer my question, revenant. What brings you into my hunting ground?"

Inferno

The rattling of the Reaper's laughing did not phase through the Skeleton of the once-a-man being. "Yes I sure did, He took Interest in me for my service of the seas and then the surprise sinking of my ship and the deaths of my men," Inferno clenches his bony gloved hands and looks up to the skies. "I promised I would serve under him, And he would grant my freedom soon enough, But for now, My ship and men are still rising from their watery grave, and should be heading near the shore of San Francisco. Which you could say...Im a man from time."
After Ashimar had explained what had created the mist and what It was for, Inferno was asked of why he was on this...Necrotic hunting ground. "Ah, So this is your doing, So be it. This is also your grounds? I am...Sorry for the Inconvenience of Trespassing upon this ground. I simply felt a connection to it, and also, The ones past the barricades explained what it was. I was told YOU are the being who has killed multiple of my kind here, Which I cannot allow under ANY circumstance."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back