• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
slc1aunvh4811.jpg
IVORY

"You forgoat we spent maist oor time killing folks while thay wur asleep 'n' thair backs turned. Sae savin' bides is aye freish tae me. Ah cannae tell ye wha a' we break in or wha a' we hain. Ah juist ken is a'm dane wi' killing folks juist cause ah can....just fur a'm told...to nae think about...well ah think aboot it plenty noo. Death is na joke, neither is playing god. If a'm gonnae speil that pairt, a'm daein' it responsibly. We ca' it as we see it, a'richt? Wi' a' this dane, a' this talking 'n' flipping aboot th' steid haes me even mair hungert than afore! let's see aboot some grub, yea?"
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Deathkitten Deathkitten

Natalie Brenton

Natalie gave a slow breath of relief as the pain quickly subsided, even as Agas continued to rage. She could get used to keeping Michael around. As Michael began to speak Agas actually seemed to steady herself, giving off the feeling of a displeased lioness that was being cheated out of a meal. Natalie was silent for a moment as she let out another slow sigh, setting the half full bucket aside. "She says that no one is truly innocent anymore, but she agree's it'd upset God if we all found him by means of genocide...as much as she's disgruntled by the fact she figures the quickest path is no long allowed." Her attention drifted to Darren as Michael started to muse, the brit eyeing him up slowly. "I'm not sure what they plan Darren, but please help? This is important, for a lot of reasons." She winced at the tase in her mouth, visibly displeased with it. "Does anyone have mints? Like, a lot of mints? My mouth tastes like bile and blood."
PMwfeQTiXF5r2pHh9v49Q3aIYw5PeYmoxm3vNrTwwFkYun5jkdEAepLO_xBKHg6msvB7BSdXOCh3reXdk9AynY3Fi_jMOsDHR0KKArAazgcLC7UNXfkVz1NHG7p33Uv0dgycV7CR

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Thomas Black

Thomas was just as eager to get away from the office as Selene, a nervous and uncomfortable chill having settled across his entire being. The priest wanted to speak to him...the way he looked at him, it was like he knew. He could feel every beat of his heart, like it was racing. Anxiety gnawed away at him, threatening to fill his mind and shut him down. Feeling her squeezing her hand was enough of an anchor to keep him in reality, right here in the moment. He had her right here at his side right now, everything would be fine. Tabby would make sure of that, right? Walking outside with her he took a deep breath of air, filling his lungs as far as he could before slowly exhaling as much air as he could. Looking over to her he offered her a small smile, starting down the sidewalk with her. "I thought a movie might be fun? And then stop to get something to eat, or ice cream or something?"

He walked along with her, though he was...admittedly extremely lost. He lived his entire life in a military compound, and was more often than not in just his room. How the hell was he supposed to find his way around anymore? He fished his phone from his pocket to pull up the GPS, and let that be his guide to the movie theater. "I'm really happy I get to spend some time with you, we have a lot of time to make up for. So many birthdays and moments..." He gave a soft sigh as he squeezed her hand again before they found themselves at the movie theater. He looked over what they could even watch before deciding an animated film would be a safe bet, right? Getting a pair of tickets and heading inside he stopped short of the snack counter, looking over to her. "Do you want anything, besides a drink?"
latest

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Last edited:
Detective Marshall

Marshall frowned a bit as he listened to the screams above them and the sound of the outer god of miscreation doing his...thing he supposed. "Does that sound like tips and pointers up there to you?" He paused for a moment before looking over to her, raising an eyebrow. "Leona, I think comparing a Zerg to Abhoth isn't a fair comparison in the slightest. It'd be like comparing a kitten to a tiger at this point." He paused for a moment, considering their options. He'd take point, as that was obviously their best course of action, but how to get the captives out? "Boxing them and dragging them out would be the best course of action right now I think, so long as you don't kill them in the process. Here." He reached into his trech coat, producing a small two way radio earpiece and tossing it to Leona, fixing another into his ear. "I'll go ahead and see the situation. I'll let you know if we're clear to go."

He looked around before finding a set of stairs, pulling his revolver from his coat and starting up the stairs. He had no idea where they really stood in the hospital, but Abhoth couldn't have flooded the entire building if he really wanted to, without a proper summoning ritual he'd have a limit, and as far as he knew his only amount of biomass was that body he masqueraded as. Moving up the stairs he rounded a corner, finding himself right behind a cultist. Without much ceremony he snuck up behind them, clocking them with the large revolver and watching them like a sack of bricks. They'd come and collect them later, they'd be out for a while. Moving through the halls towards the sources of the screams he rounded a corner, graced with the sight of Abhoth enjoying his...meal.

"So much for taking people into custody. Are you done yet?" Marshall stared somewhat impassively at the outergod and the horror being wrought. He took notice of Dunnie farther in the back against a wall, but there wasn't any real way to get to her given the current situation. She'd just have to hang in there, as terrible as that was to say.
image0.jpg

Deathkitten Deathkitten LostHaven LostHaven

Death's Chill
The reaper gave a calm nod towards Sherm as he left to collect whatever he needed, hovering ever so slightly off the ground in silence as she waited for the trio to return. And they did, just as they said they would. "If you are all prepared then, we can depart." The door snapped into existence behind her, slowly swinging open to invite one inside. Now that she knew where Raum was, it would be easier to get to him. Finding a soul she was required to collect was one thing, souls that had gone missing was another. But an archdemon that had more or less disappeared? Her ability to find someone wasn't absolute. "I will enter first, please follow after me. The door will shut behind you." And without anything else said she floated into the door, the black void that lacked all light swallowing her whole.

Just a few feet from Raum, wherever he may be, the door once again appeared, slowly opening up only for the Reaper to exit, scythe ever-present in her hand. "I have returned, just as I told you I would."
97f9cc57a9a901e0fd1c97679d8f2c05.jpg

Deathkitten Deathkitten Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon LostHaven LostHaven

Markus Nexus

"Oh, Thanks Axiom. But I could've handled it myself, I served a few years in the US Army ya know." I say with a smile as my visor slides up to reveal my fleshy-human face. "Trust me, I will always be careful. Say, That'd be nice, Have something to do and somebody to talk to."
I reach on my back and I pull off my M4 Carbine. "Like It? I have been thinking of a name for it since I keep it so clean. Its' an Air-cooled, Gas-operated, Direct impingement, Magazine-fed, Select-fire carbine. Don't get me wrong, It's not the best, but It's built for a reason; To Keep The Baddies Away." I said as I pointed the Carbine into the air with one arm. My metal and plastic coated feet stomped as the two of us walked side-by-side. "Before I became...this. I had a wife and kid, Now they've moved on in life." I say as my expression goes back to its' usual grim phase.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Deathkitten Deathkitten

Raum
Some Chinese Restaurant | "There is no need for such haste, Reaper."

"Quite the fast workaholic, Reaper-Knight."

Upon stepping through Melita's door, the unwitting passengers to be brought before an Archdemon would find themselves in... A fancy Chinese restaurant? It wasn't the usual expensive Chinese diners either - what they'd find themselves in was a bona-fide, hellishly expensive place where each table was placed in its private room and assigned dedicated waiters. Entering, they would be met with a round table, large enough to fit a dozen and a half people, and at the far end of it sat the sharply-dressed demon, eyes affixed to a menu in his gloved hands. Seated beside him was the small draconic infant.

"Good morning. Sherm Tristan, Avro and, I suppose you'd prefer to be called simply 'Secretary'?" The archdemon asked, not once looking up from the menu in his hands. All in all, the 'contact' Melita spoke of seemed rather underwhelming now that one could see him in person - he was a thin man of unimpressive build, and had the face of a man who couldn't win an arm-wrestling match against a grade-schooler. Furthermore, the unmistakable aura that such infernal beings such as demons exuded was so faint on the man that most wouldn't realize they were in the presence of a demon, let alone an archdemon. "Lucius Ravensworth," he introduced himself - though a quick search would indicate that no such man with the name 'Lucius Ravensworth' existed.

"Please, do take a seat," he added, motioning toward the empty chairs lined along the table that was excessively large for a measly six people. "Or, perhaps, would you prefer to get straight down to business? Ah - and, please, Mister Tristan, do stow away that briefcase and gun. You will find that there is little here to threaten your safety, and I would rather not work in the presence of such a barbaric tool. Is it not common courtesy to leave weapons outside the room?"

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Deathkitten Deathkitten Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Abhoth Dominik & Leona Wagner
Hospital | "Ok, you're right, it just sounds like a massacre up there."

Leona opened her mouth with a mind to retort to Adam's comment on a Zerg's utter insignificance in comparison to a literal Outer God, but ultimately decided to shut up and focus on the more pressing issues on hand rather than preach the absolute masterpiece of an NPC that was Abathur. "Alright, can do," she simply said before turning to all the prisoners. "Alright, everybody try to stand a bit closer together."

Some moved according to Leona's instructions, others needed a little reminder on how to walk. After everyone had been gathered up close enough together, Leona raised her hand, making a clenching motion with her fingers. In response to her gesture, a large, black walls shifted into existence, boxing the 'prisoners' in some sort of artificial space. Orange, cubic patterns ran along the surface of Leona's artefact. "This'll do," she said as the entire thing began to levitate. Next came the annoying part - fitting the whole thing through a narrow doorway. Sure, she could shift the dimensions of the box to fit through the doorway, but if people weren't fast enough to react and move accordingly, they'd end up with mincemeat in there.

"Ah, damn it, better explain, just to be safe," she muttered to herself, dismissing the artefact, letting everyone back outside. "Alright, listen up," she exclaimed, beginning to give instructions to the hostages - if they ended up dead, there'd be paperwork.
Leona hated paperwork.

divider.png

Abhoth had his fun - after a while, what tiny thrill of squashing ants was soon dulled out by the sour, and unpleasant flavour of the cultists. By the time Adam had reached Abhoth, he had more or less calmed down, lying on the ground as a large, protean mass of sickly flesh. "More or less, it seems. Their horrid aftertaste has tainted my palate far beyond my liking," Abhoth replied, ejecting out various bits and pieces of half-digested bones from his mass, and spitting out a large sum of entrails and internal organs he seemingly refused to eat, mostly intestines and livers.

After picking out the broccoli, or, in Abhoth's case, the entrails he apparently disliked, Abhoth returned to his human guise - the mass of sludge shifted and stretched up, to first take on the silhouette of a human before colour suddenly flushed into the grey mass. In moments, 'Dominik Wagner' would be standing before Adam and Dunnie, clothing and all, standing atop a large puddle of biomass, which was still squirming and crawling around. Ignoring the excess mass, Abhoth left it aside as he stepped forward toward Dunnie, looking down on the sobbing creature with an expression of indifference.

"Sloppy," he suddenly remarked. "I have determined your composition to be sloppy," he reaffirmed. "Yog-Sothoth's physical makeup has been essentially grafted to human cells. Physical composition is ultimately acceptable, but conflicting natures mix like oil and water - a fatal flaw. Result is exceedingly unstable. Far better than the Dunwich Horror, but using a human female as an incubator is far too flawed."

Abhoth proceeded to turn away, shaking his head in mild disappointment. "I have ultimately concluded that their work is unsalvageable, and far better off erased," he concluded, gazing at Marshal. "Furthermore, I intend to take the architect for study - by force if necessary," he informed the detective.
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Deathkitten Deathkitten

"v-visions.... head...hurts..." she said exhuasted as arenike grabbed her. and looked at her eyes "Hmmm its like she was forcefully shown visions. either through telepathy or some other type of magic. probably that old fart out there. Honestly saw it lots of times. disaster preaches would use illusion magic to force visions onto people to get them believe." corvus said before she gut punched viona multiple times viona gasping as her eyes went cleared. "who what where why!?" Viona said surprised and confused as Arenike had given her the healing magic equivalent of ten redbulls. "She'll be fine. probably just some nightmares and shit"

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

1547270982949-png.pngPoor Darren
Darren held back a gag at the sight of the bucket, letting out a loud sigh. What the hell was he supposed to do here? The angel man was happy he was invulnerable, and that alone screamed alarm bells to him. He didn't say anything to Natalie, instead just making himself busy with the bucket - running it off to empty it and come back. Father Anderson handed her a mint, "It's extra strong, just so you know. If you drink water with this you'll feel like your mouth turned into the arctic."

Michael watched Darren leave then return, one hand against his mouth in thought, his brow furrowed, "Please assure Agas... When we find them, whoever is so much as inconveniencing father, I'll give them to you and to her. I'd rather enjoy watching that unfold. Any punishment she'd give is better than mine own, after all."

He turned to Darren again, "Now then, boy. I have to prepare some things in Heaven for this. Make sure to stay in LA and stay near Natalie and Agas so you're easier to find. Once I'm ready, I'll be asking you for your aid. In the meantime, practice the abilities you gain from your father's side - perhaps with aid from Agas. The stronger your connection to our father, the better. Likewise, make sure to remain as untainted as possible. Minor sins shouldn't matter much, but do stay on the right track, yes? It could muddle tracking efforts later. Agas, I give you full permission to cleanse his soul, deeply, should he fail at that."

He paused, "Oh! You have a sister as well. She was just recently resurrected, yes? Then the same goes for her. I leave the two of you in Natalie's... and Agas's... capable hands. Father Anderson, I know I have your full support in this. Please reach out to any of my champions that you know are in the area and update them on the situation. Oh, and Agas. One last thing. Try to be cooperative, can't you? Natalie needs to be able to function, lest it slow things down... and if things are slowed, that's on your head. Right... time to go. Things are going to get... busy."

Father Anderson nodded and watched as Michael turned and left. Both he and Darren let out the breath they had been unconsciously holding, almost at the same time.

"Sorry you don't have a choice in this matter," he apologized, looking overly concerned for Darren.

"N-nah. It's okay. I'm gonna be a hero now, yeah? It's just... ah... part of the job, I guess?" he was shaking a little. He couldn't help it. He was so in over his head it was terrifying. Now his sister was involved in the mess, too. He looked to Nat and gave her a sheepish smile, "Should I consider myself even moreso your padawan now?"

serenity-selene-black-png.pngSelene
"Fork yeah! Ice cream!" she shouted, hopping along eagerly. She didn't cuss, but they'd fake cuss. She was playing with fake cussing. Xasura liked to say silly words in place of cuss words, like haberdashery. Fork sounded close to the actual word though. It was more satisfying. Hopefully, that was okay to say? She'd have to ask later. Oh well. "We're really gonna go see a movie, too? This is awesomeeee! I totally want some candy. And popcorn! Oh, and can I have a juice? Or, actually, it doesn't look like they really have juice. They have lemonade though. Can I have a lemonade? Oh! And make sure they put lots and lots of butter on the popcorn. If they put too little on it then it's not as yummy."

"How long is it until the movie?" she asked, continuing along at a mile a minute, "I don't think I've seen this one yet. It's new. It's supposed to be good, though. We don't have a whole lot of opportunities to go see movies in the theater. Usually, Sister Beth gets them for us when they come out, though. We watch them in the media room. Do you watch movies in the military?"

Avro Hawker.pngAvro
Avro shrugged and stayed standing, a grin planting itself on her face as she folded her arms across her chest. He wanted to play this game? Alright. The comment of a weapon garnered a small glance from Avro to Sherm. He hated guns. Aww he was such a sweetheart that he'd make himself uncomfortable to try to make her safer. That just warmed her heart. BUT. He'd be more likely to accidentally shoot himself in the foot, and they had Secretary here. Him with a gun was a bad idea.

"You're nice and all, but I don't feel like having a conversation or cooperating with someone if they can't even give us their real name. Not exactly conducive to a discussion, hm? Sorry reaper. I guess this was a waste of your time," she said, exuding confidence she only somewhat had before. She had died once and wasn't gonna let anyone push her around anymore. Internally, she kinda hoped Sherm would find it sexy, too.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving LostHaven LostHaven

Raum
Restaurant | "Being far too cautious never hurt, I suppose."

Avro's reply was met with by a long moment of silence from the archdemon, who had now taken his eyes off the menu and staring straight at the girl. Then, he threw his head back in laughter. "Oh my, this hasn't quite happened before," Raum exclaimed, chuckling, eyes gleaming with amusement and a hint of newfound interest that hadn't been present previously. "Tell me, girl, what makes you believe so? How are you so steadfastly certain of my lie such that you elude my ability?"

Raum continued to eye Avro, smirking as he rubbed his chin in contemplation. "Perhaps I underestimate humans? Though, given the 'circumstances' of your tragic demise, perhaps this was to be expected?" Raum was now giving the guests before him his full attention, the menu now discarded onto the table before him. "You're in luck, girl. I happen to favour individuals that exceed my expectations. Alright, then, I shall tell you of my name; I am the Grand Coward, the Presider of Lies, the All-Knowing Crowe and the Archdemon of Secrets, Raum."

With that all said, Raum leaned back into his chair, legs crossed. "Does that satisfy you?" He asked, glancing over to the Reaper-Knight then back to Avro.
"Though, I suspect that you have little say in your cooperation, but your confidence and efforts were endearing nonetheless. How about this - in compensation for your time, I will grant you any piece of knowledge you desire."

Deathkitten Deathkitten ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Secretary was suprised when Avro had grabbed her arm. She seemed stressed, and scared. Gently listening to her. Her eyes went wide as she heard Avros confession. Panzer.... Secretary had her suspicions. Hell, even if he wouldnt admit. In the back of Sherms mind even he suspected her. But for it to be finally stated to be her. For panzer to be responsible for the days he had gone without sleep. The nights he had cried himself to exhuastion. For her to be powerless to stop any of it. Secretary simply bit her lip hard enough for blood to be drawn as her fists were causing her leather gloves to creak. "....Yes, Avro. I will not tell anyone else. Or take any action." She quietly whispered back before walking with her to be transported by the reaper. She wasnt use to teleportation. But Secretary simply bowed as Raum recommended her moniker. While she remained calm. Her hand was in her holster the entire time. However even she was suprised to hear sherm Had a gun on him. He had never even shot one before. She didnt know he had one in the house.

Sherm sighed as her took the gun out of his jacket handing it to secretary. tossing the case on the table as well showing it had three types of ammo clips inside. Red bullets. silver bullets and bullets that made raum sick looking at him.They were bullets he had enchanted with demonic energy, classic silver bullets, and bullets that he had blessed by a priest." I suppose not much use for magic scramblers or scanner scramblers when the other party is a demon lord." he said turning his off sitting at the table. He really didnt know what to say. Magic was far from his forte. So was demons. Secretary could probably handle this better.

LostHaven LostHaven Deathkitten Deathkitten ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Last edited:
240-2406355_kanna-kamui-kobayashi-san-chi-no-maid-dragon.png
Visvian
Interaction: Deathkitten Deathkitten LostHaven LostHaven Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Visvian had been abiding her time curled up next to Raum in the restaurant. Kicking her feet off the end of the booth to keep herself entertained till the three new people appeared only growing her curiosity as to why they where here. Of course V being V she figured it was for food but now she questioned it. Needless to say though her thoughts quickly side tracked when they begun talking to one another and mentions of a gun. She had seen them on tv in the little time she had been on earth and wondered about them which didn't help when she saw Sherm handing a gun to the lady they called Secretary. Glancing up to Raum for a moment she eventually decided to hop down under the table. Crouching under it she popped out on the other side by the Secretary and looked up to the woman with her usual blank and curious stare, the girls head tilted to her left a little as she observed the gun being handed over. Debating with herself for a moment or two before Visvian decided to speak she got close to the lady and grabbed her pant leg. Gently tugging on it to get the woman's attention before holding a hand up with her palm out. "I'll take that miss secretary lady." She said softly up to the woman, her tail gently swishing about behind her in quiet excitement to find out what it tasted like. Not knowing of the clips of bullets on the table yet​

~Mashu~
Yellow #1

1615861700644.png To the armored man's credit, he truly did startle her. However, one didn't get through a few centuries without learning how to hold a neutral façade; so while the unannounced bullet near her feet made her borrowed heart leap in its human chest, outwardly all she did was cock an eyebrow. She wasn't quite sure what absolute nonsense he was spouting but it didn't really matter, she was practically salivating for the chance to go against him. "Oh?" Grinning wide, Mashu asked, "Then I suppose I'm quite the fool since I'm still participating."

The mysterious woman's voice rang out, and with her words Mashu was jarringly thrown from her host and to the ground.

The first thing she noticed was the difference in height. It was awkward getting back onto her feet after spending so long adjusting to Kaden's body, but this was her true form so after a few stumbles she was fine. The familiar weight of her extra extremities were a welcome feeling. Her wings stretched for the first time in a while. Fuck that feels good. Flexing her hands as she scanned her body, the demon frowned as she felt a tugging sensation. Glancing over at her disoriented and fumbling human, she scowled at the realization that this was temporary; and as soon as it was over she would be put right back into Kaden. She wasn't sure what kind of magic this was, but this wasn't her body. It was a temporary form given to her for this challenge so the human meat bag wouldn't get hurt. How thoughtful. She scoffed. Humans died too easily anyways, what was one more? Not to mention the fact that now that he's controlling his body again, I'll be the one sent into the back of his mind. She ground her teeth at the thought of being pushed back into the passenger's seat once again. She could always take back control, but Kaden had a nasty habit of digging himself in once he was the one in control. It was endlessly infuriating how strong-willed he was.

This had better be worth it. If this didn't turn out in her favor, Mashu had half a mind to just go on a rampage next time she gained control. Spreading her wings, she frowned at the lack of wind. It wouldn't prevent her from flying, but the unnatural stillness of this plane would make it a little more difficult than normal. Glancing at her opponent, Mashu let a blast of fire loose in his direction before quickly lifting off and darting for the finish line. The demon was on high alert and stayed vigilant of her surroundings. She couldn't afford to underestimate her opponent. That was how all powerful beings fell, through their own pride and underestimating the capabilities of those opposed to them.

((Interacting with ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles 's Wildcard and Deathkitten Deathkitten 's Quest Giver))

Ashimar the Sorrowmaker
Silent Streets | "Oh you poor, poor fool."

"Your kind?"

Ashimar hadn't heard something quite so humorous for a while. In fact, this was the funniest comment he had heard uttered from the mouth of an intelligent being in all his (un)life. "Your kind?" he asked once more, brimming with utter amusement. He turned around and leaned in right toward Inferno's face, grinning wildly. In his left hand, Ashmar clutched his lantern which he brought up in front of Inferno, reflecting the revenant's skeletal face in its glass.

"Gaze upon your visage, revenant!" Ashimar exclaimed with wicked joy, "do you see any semblance of a man? Your sentiments are understandable, though futile - thus is the fate of undead. You will cease to love. You will cease to feel. All that will remain is resentment for the still-living, and all is needed is but the passage of time." The creature threw its skeletal head backward in manic laughter. "Do you understand? You are a man no longer. You've become Lucifer's pet, and your crew his toys!"

Ashimar lowered his lantern, and took a step back, still chuckling between his teeth. "You are but another earthbound spirit, burdened with unlife - and I am a conjurer who subjugates such beings to my absolute will. You cannot best me." Despite beginning to take on an offensive stance, sickle at the ready, Ashimar's tone remained amicable - he was enjoying this to an extent that which one could not describe. "Yet if you still persist in your intent, then come. Let me test this noble will that shall wrench itself and its companions free of Lucifer's reign."

Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

Inferno

"Sir, I do get why that's humorous, but these are people. My people...You must stop this madness." I spoke as my teeth began to grind together. This one thought It was funny, but he understood of what I meant. "I see myself as once a mere man. My life before I had chances to do all those things, and I did exactly those." I continued listening to the rambling of the Skeletal-Reaper before it pulled its bony head back. The cackling of his was so...Vividly dangerous.
"I do not wish to fight you, Only make you back from this madness." Maybe the Reaper was trying to control me mentally, make me back off so he could continue this madness. Seeing the being take an Offensive position, I dashed backwards and grabbed my rusty M1911. I pulled back the slide, but something strange happened. An eerie red glow encased the gun momentarily, before dissipating to show a design of etchings in the weapon. The etchings seemed almost demonic and the guns' barrel dripped of what seemed to be blood, but sizzled when the droplet hit the ground. I stretch out my grafted wings and I let out a sigh.

LostHaven LostHaven

dunnie eldritch.pngDunnie
Dunnie was shivering still, crying, but she certainly didn't need Abhoth poking her about crying and calling her a failure. She needed something to snap at right about now, and Abhoth sounded like a great target. She growled, a horrible, guttural sound mixed with static, and stood up from a crouch. She went from the crouch into a stand, and her hair seeped out from everywhere it could around her clothing. Like a whip, the black mass of her hair snapped out and around Abhoth. She tried her damnedest to chop him into little tiny pieces.

She wasn't going to get erased. The damned beastly man was wrong about her. She was so much better than any of her stupid eldritch family members could ever be.

Feelings weren't a problem to be erased or fixed!

"Fuck you!" she screamed at him, letting her hair drop after she finally lost her steam. She tucked herself behind Adam, clinging to his clothes, "I'm not a failure..."

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles LostHaven LostHaven

Avro Hawker.pngAvro
Avro lost her steam about as soon as he replied. Maybe even a little before it. She felt her blood rush to her cheeks. She assumed demons lied... and she didn't know about any demons who had a name like that... and even if she wanted to believe him for whatever reason was pressing her to believe him, she had just gotten away from KALI, the worst person basically ever. So no, she wasn't exactly inclined to believe a word out of anyone's mouth right now.

She kept her arms folded, but looked away like a child that had just been scolded, "I... I've just... been through a lot recently..." Her voice was barely a whisper, and she wouldn't look up at anyone, "I hear you can see thoughts and whatnot, so... please don't tell them about the circumstances of my death... I don't want Sherm to worry about me like that any more than he already does..."

She sat, swallowing hard as she nodded, "Yes... I'm sorry. It's nice to meet you, Raum. We're interested in the people that resurrected me as well... as for the piece of knowledge I desire... ah... I'd like to know how to make Panzer Tristan have better empathy. I am... ah... I'm worried about her." It was a lie, and he'd know it, but it was for the sake of Sherm. If she could fix her shitty excuse for a sister-in-law, then she could let her live, and Sherm would be happier. "Anyway... Ask away. I'm sorry I was so rude."

Deathkitten Deathkitten ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Mia.pngMia
Mia huffed out a long, pointed sigh, one of few that showed her actual intelligence rather than her sheer innocence. She all but glared at her sister, speaking quietly enough for Jade not to hear, "And what is too much? As far as I can tell, she'd be the best chance either of us have at a decent relationship. We're objects of interest, Ariah. If I ever wanted to date anyone, she'd be the safest and best option. You know she'd never hurt either of us. You know she'd defend us if she could in any way she could. You know she's not interested in either of us to get to our father. And most of all, she's actually friends with us! I am not so sure I'm going to have too many other options."

Her glare turned into a frown, "I don't care if she has a weird fetish. At least she actually likes us as people."

Raum
Restaurant | "zpsc al, hrmh mi m anihmcl."

"Former Demon-Lord," Raum was quick to correct Sherm, "It has been far too long since I have stepped foot into Hell." He didn't seem at all surprised as Sherm laid his bullets onto the table, only eyeing them for a moment before looking away. The holy bullets were nauseating just to look at, and the holy presence irradiating off these mere toys were enough to induce a sickening burning that reached Raum's throat, and a wracking headache accompanied by mild nausea. Normally, such petty weaponry would have astoundingly little effect on a being such as an Archdemon Lord, but Raum's authority presided solely on knowledge and secrets - when it came to actual power, he was worth not even a lesser demon. However, not a single hint of such symptoms of his violent reaction to holy energies showed on Raum's face, nor did his gestures give any hint toward such discomfort.

He watched with mild intrigue as Visvian hopped off her seat and asked Secretary for the firearm. "Please do not mind the little one," he said, looking up at Secretary. "A child's intrigue can be rather astounding. I will also compensate for the consequent damage." Of course, he was referring to the firearm Visvian had requested. Anyone who had seen the dragon child would be able to surmise that she intended to eat the weapon.

Raum's gaze then snapped back toward Avro as she made her request - to which Raum agreed to abide by with a nod. However, looking at the individuals present, it wasn't hard for the archdemon to put together the picture of the situation. Finally, her requested information would become the final nail in the coffin - this time, he couldn't contain his laughter. "Ah, you humans never cease to amuse me," Raum remarked with a wide smile. "You probably already know the answer, girl; I know of no 'effective' remedy past that which you arlready know of," he answered before suddenly pausing. "Actually," he trailed off, rubbing his chin as he contemplated. "If she were to enter an absolute slavery contract? Nonetheless, Avro, you are playing a dangerous game."

With that out of the way, Raum moved on to the whole reason they were here in the first place. "You need not trouble yourself by answering my questions. This will take but a second." Eyes affixed to Avro, a bright red sigil manifested within Raum's irises. He sat there motionless for a few moments, staring at Avro with that ominous symbol shining fervently in his eyes.

His eyes; they began to unravel 'Avro's' history, pulling apart the elaborate embroidery that was her past, thread by silken thread. He filtered out that which he deemed unnecessary, her thoughts, her life, and placed it aside, zeroing in on that exact moment of her resurrection. It wasn't exactly hard to find - much like his own daughter's, there was a noticeable gap in their 'history' that wasn't. An empty void where that thread of their life had been severed - and inexplicably reappeared.

However, there was little information new to him. The scene played out, nearly identically to what he had already seen, the same man, the same circumstances, naked and discarded in a cold, freezing back alley.

This wouldn't do.

Besides, he himself was curious as well - as to the identity of the condemnable human who dared lay their hands on his daughter. Hence, this once, he would extend these demonic eyes past their capacity - it was far too taxing to pull at another's history through these 'visions', and minimal information could be gleamed. However, in this occasion, even minimal information was of immeasurable value.

"Urk-!" Raum suddenly let out a noise akin to shocked choking. Blood suddenly spurt out from both of his eyes, splattering over the table as the archdemon fell backward into his chair, tightly clutching at his face as blood continued to relentlessly trickle through his sockets. He began to gasp exasperatedly, eyes wide and bloodshot. The sigil had faded from them, and he gazed toward Melita at the back, vision blurry and head pulsating. "I'm sorry, Melita." This time, he couldn't hide his agony. His voice was wracked with pain as he uttered something in a completely foreign language under his breath, and his arms were already trembling. "I could gain no new information from this - the circumstances are identical from last time. They're cautious, I imagine. I suspect that bringing me more resurrected will be of little benefit, Reaper."

Abhoth Dominik Wagner
Hospital | "This is exactly what I was talking about."

Abhoth made no sign of struggle, nor even gave as much as a reaction when Dunnie's hairs constricted around him, intent on turning him to mincemeat. However, though his true form looked the part of some odd Shoggoth, Dunnie would realize that truly bringing harm to the Outer God was easier said than done. As the hairs snapped tighter, Dunnie would find Abhoth to be far more rigid than the human exterior let on, despite all prior observation indicating that Abhoth's form was almost like sludge.

"Are you done?" Abhoth asked as his form softened, simply sliding out of Dunnie's grip before turning rigid once more. "As far as a 'God' meant to usher in some arbitrary, 'new age', you are a complete failure," Abhoth said once more, eyes narrowing behind his excessively tasteless shades. "It would be far better if you were simply entirely human, though such would be rather difficult," he added, slowly approaching the child who had taken refuge with Adam. He stopped after finally noticing her distress, and let out a sigh, pulling on his ludicrously long hair with one hand. "I say, you are even more difficult than that blood-sacrifice of mine. Perhaps, I was wrong about the cause of that perplexing nature of yours. Tell me, Detective, are all human young this troublesome and contradictory?"

Deathkitten Deathkitten ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

1614865062817.pngWho the hell are you?
The person opened their mouth as though they were going to speak, then closed it again, watching Velocity as they zipped around her. She didn't move much, but when they mentioned the shawl, she slowly took it off and held it in front of herself in a pile in her hands, staring down at it. She offered it to Velocity, despite her having no other belongings with her. She was still silently crying, white tears streaming seamlessly down her face, but they seemed to disappear before they could fall off.

“I love green,” she finally whispered, voice so soft and quiet it was hard to hear clearly, “It’s the color of plant life. I love all colors, though. Red, the color of blood that shows people are alive. Blue, the color of water and the sky... many colors. I have not had the pleasure of eating human food. I hope I could someday. I am sorry. I’ve failed all of you.”

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

Ashimar the Sorrowmaker
Silent Streets | "The crevasse of madness is one far too deep to climb from."

"'Bring me back from this madness'?" Ashimar chimed happily, sickle in hand. "How commendable." He raised his weapon ever so slightly in response to the revenant's own manoeuvring, ready to toss the spine sickle-

"NO! I don't want to die! Help me, daddy!"

Something echoed in the recesses of his skull. A memory of a screaming voice he couldn't quite identify, and yet it sounded nostalgic enough that he was sure it was something he shouldn't have forgotten. The reaper's advance came to a sudden halt, and his stance lowered without explanation. "What?" Ashimar exclaimed in genuine confusion. In an instant, Inferno had completely lapsed from the reaper's attention as the creature began to stand there motionlessly, spacing out. "WhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatWHAT?!" He suddenly shrieked. His scythe and chain rattled as he dropped the cruel weapon to the floor, clutching his skull in one hand so tightly that it crumbled beneath his grip.

With only a portion of his skull left, Ashimar looked back up at Infero with his gun at the ready. He seemed to have more or less recovered from that bizarre episode, and began to reach for his weapon. "Urias. Greatscythe." He spoke out a command. His joyful mood all but vanished, replaced by what seemed to be anger mixed in with a hint of confusion. Whatever had occurred in the creature's head seemed to have left it in some disoriented state.

"Ho~! This'll be good then!" An excited voice seemed to come from the chain and sickle, which began to shift as Ashimar demanded. Its handle elongated, to almost two-meters in length, and the sickle-blade extended, and the chains came loose off the weapon, detaching from it entirely. What Ashimar held in his hands was no longer a small, one-handed sickle, but a enormous scythe, longer than the wielder, ending with three consecutively larger crescent blades nearing the end of the polearm. Despite the scythe clearly seeming to be a two-handed weapon, Ashimar held it with one hand, clutching the far end of the pole as he dived forward, sweeping his scythe horizontally at Inferno with his terrifying reach.

Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back