• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
War
War cast a glance over to Death, raising an eyebrow. She of course understood what she was saying, the tongue was native to her after all. "My interest in him is about the equivalent to visiting a pet shop. Sure, the cat in the window is nice to look at, but that's all. I have no interest in taking it home with me, let alone caring for it. Chutes serves no interest beyond that to me. If it would make you rest easy, we could just outright kill him and not have the eventual concern. If Chutes things I fancy him, he has the incorrect idea. He's amusing to torment it, that's the extent of it. And unlike Chutes, Pestilence are still only a little younger than you. I exist because war isn't a concept only existing to humanity, unless you'd like to ignore the perpetual conflict between Elder Gods and Outer Gods and great old ones. Though I wouldn't blame you...things that can't die do bother you. As for Pestilence...don't ask me about him, he's interesting but I'm not sure when he entered the picture."

She glanced back to Charlie, shrugging. "Do be warned, there isn't actually a corpse. A lot of viscera and the entire alleyway is coated in red, but no corpse." At Death's request she shrugged a bit. "You want to visit the boy, lead on. I have to inform him his favor is done anyways." Glancing at Nimira she rested a hand in her pocket, her book simply snapping out of existence. "Nimira, yes? To be blunt, your champion is a child to us. Everything is a child by comparison. It's no ill will, simply the fact of the matter." At the stern look she raised an eyebrow. Did the goddess really intend to try to do something? "With all due respect, goddess, you would do well to remember the hierarchy of the universe. We have said nothing rude, throwing around idle challenges isn't in the best interest of anyone. I highly doubt Life would appreciate it if I were to do something, self defense or otherwise. Death, if you wanted to go visit the pup, we can depart."
0d72a41d46c50926dd6d10b114b1c610.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Arenike looked up suprised before she was dragged off. Barely keeping up with absconding Plague doctor. "toxins? hmm yes, Quite usually they work. I cant Cure radiation or cancer do to how they work. But simple poisons of the body arent a problem at all. Whats so important we must abscond the Burgers and fries?" Honestly she didnt quite see what could be so important. As if anything was more urgent then those godly Burgers and fries.

Viona was scratching at her suits neck screaming and hyperventilating. The suit was still saying its automated warning as viona tried to rip the helmet out. To much tight space. She needed air, her body and mind didnt care about the suits oxygen tank pumping air in. As she couldnt get the helmet off she grabbed one of her self defense weapons the suit had and began hitting her helmet. Cracks appearing as the green gas seeped out from the cracks. The suit going full danger mode

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Claymore

This "Magnus" person was most definitely not a living thing. Eva couldn't see him, couldn't perceive him even, but she could definitely hear him speak in her mind, and there was something she could not quite make out lingering on the edge of her perception, that she was pretty sure was the Magnus in question. It would most certainly be interesting with him around; spirits tended to be rather airheaded, from what she'd been taught and in her experience, but if he was actually able to stay focused he would be incredibly useful due to being incorporeal in the first place. Furthermore, he suggested a passable plan that she was about to agree to...

When his own partner opened the ball with the pulping of a random slaver's head. Well. That ought to shake things a little. Indeed, as she thought so and sighed to herself and no one in particular, the crowd reacted. Most tried to run for it and found the door blocked. Good. She would not allow this rabble to run free; they would be put down, one way or another. A few chose to try and dispose of their captives, but Eva saw their attacks fail against some sort of barrier. 'Twas her time to dance, then.

Still it wouldn't do to not do things properly. The Lord's sword would not come unbidden. And so she spoke, her voice hissing and seething with contempt, made raucous by wrath and filled with simmering hate. She knew her voice was somewhat deterrent on the living and attractive to the dead. In this very moment, though, she was angry enough that not even the most brazen ghost would have felt at east hearing her words.

"Slavers. Torturers. Sinners. Your times of twisted glee and freedom are over. The poor souls you torment will be liberated from your grasp, and you wicked beasts will be put to death. You may fight; you will die. You may flee; you will die all the same. In the name of God, I revoke your right to exist. May He have mercy on your souls, FOR I MOST CERTAINLY WILL NOT."

Ice had crept in her tone, slowly then as fast as a freezing gale. The words were filled with the coldness of the grave, malevolent and intent on enacting what had been announced, and they would be heard by all, even through the blaring music. She was God's instrument, through and through, and today was a day of wrath. It felt like thrumming in her ears, when it began; unconsciously at first, spurred only by sheer hatred, but this time she let hunger off the leash, and let herself feed on their souls without restraint. And with that, she began.

She took her sword out of her back in a practiced motion, the shining arc of blessed steel a familiar comfort in this den of sickness and suffering. The hilt was resting in her palm, clasped firmly but without pressure. The blade would see blood before the day was over. Lots of blood. Probably viscerae too. She'd make sure to clean it properly afterwards. A holy blade deserved not to be tainted by filthy innards any longer than strictly necessary.

One second to test the ground, and she darted forward at a superhuman speed, aiming for those with weapons. However contemptible they might be, they were armed. Better be rid of them early. With a snap of the wrist, she buried forty-four inches of cold holy steel in the closest bastard's torso, tearing it free from the flesh through the back, ripping the spine as it went. On to the next, and the next. None would live through. It was God's will, and it was her wrath.

Deathkitten Deathkitten ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Sorrow

The Symbiote barely even got to do any real damage, let alone enjoy itself. They just...gave up. Pathetic, and disappointing. "As I see it, they'd surely deserve it. Humans are quite corrupt, how are we to say that this one hasn't committed something you'd classify worthy of punishment?" As she had her little internal monologue with Ivory it walked over, a hand grabbing the gang leaders face, staring down at him. "It's better if we just kill them, it'd be more entertaining as well. Dissuade others from doing what they're doing, don't you see? A little bloodshed and broken bones will do more good than harm, Ivory! What's your human expression...can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs?" She was tempted to crush the mans skull and use his limp body to beat his subordinates with. So...so easy. However, she couldn't bring herself to do it. There was once a time she'd have been able to do it, but ever since she'd been stuck in that god forsaken lab she was more...compliant. A wicked grin split across it's face, jagged teeth apparent. "If I catch any of you doing this again, so much as tip a toe out of line. I'll tear your throat out and pull your spine out through the hole." Her voice was surprisingly smooth though obviously laced with venom. She shoved the man back, forcing him to the ground as the light bent around her again, the symbiote starting to make an exit. "Your human authorities will handle it from here I assume."

d647b87-092ec886-adcd-4c69-b412-b2e0f6c81ff9.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Corvus

The plague doctor glanced over her shoulder, giving a calm nod. "Well worry not, if it were cancer I could handle it, as well as radiation poisoning. Toxins I could also deal with in time, but I think your application would be much quicker." She continued to pull the vampire along, making decent progress towards Viona's location. "There is a young girl who I am quite fond of and I have taken upon myself to raise in a way. She's currently exhibiting unnatural symptoms, likely an anxiety or panic attack. Her body produces severe toxins...at the level she's producing, she'll kill anyone she touches within minutes. Granted, she has a suit but...I would frankly rather not risk it."

One would be surprised just how quickly a plague doctor could travel when they meant to...or perhaps more accurately, a mother? Rounding the corner to catch the horrible sight of Viona. "Viona dear child, what's wrong?" The doctor wasn't one for panic or being scared, though there was obvious concern in her voice. Rushing up to her she grabbed her arms, holding them at her side and looking down at her. "Viona, deep breaths. I am here, focus on my voice. I want you to take as deep of a breath as you can until you can't anymore and then slowly breathe out through your mouth. Your toxin levels can't raise so hi, dear. Take a deep breath for me, yes? I'm right here child. Focus on my voice."
Corvus_Sketchy.png

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

death1.pngLady Death
Ugh. She could be so brusque oftentimes. She was so uncaring... it concerned her sometimes. Death sighed, shrugging, "No no. Killing him would be such a waste. So quick to violence, War. I want to see how he flourishes. How he grows. It's a unique pleasure to watch. Anyway, goddess, both of you are children to me. That is no offense, it is simply fact. You are bright and capable. You are simply young. There is no dishonor in being young. It was nice meeting you both. Goodbye!"

They were gone as though they never existed it was so fast. And just as fast, the two were in Chutes's extensive library.

The pup was counting something as the kid he was made to watch over was carrying a stack of books in his arms that he could barely see around and trailing behind him. Occasionally he grabbed a book from the pile and stashed it in a spot, and as he did so, he noticed the new arrivals.

His tail poofed up and he stuttered, "L-Lady Death! W-W-War! You two... um... I didn't... I didn't expect a visit. To uh... to what do I owe the... erm... pleasure?"

Death motioned to War, "You're the one that asked her a favor."

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

kite.jpgKite
"Yessir," she whispered, taking point as per orders. She dropped down with the tiniest of sounds into the armory. There was someone there already, but with such an element of surprise, they hardly stood a chance, powered or not. The only hard part was not killing them. Her movements were a trained blur. Jump, leg up high enough it'd make a man wince, hook it around their neck, then the other leg followed behind to secure the hold. She was small, so she didn't have enough strength in her arms to reliably take down an adult, especially a bulky male like this. Legs had more strength, especially in women due to biology.

They went down after a few seconds, luckily for her they stumbled so it didn't make a huge sound. Her arms were still free, so practically in time with them hitting the ground, she had a syringe out that she stabbed into their arm. Drugs to make sure they stayed out. As nervous as she was, this sure came naturally to her after all that training. As she stood, Kite put the cap on the needle and looked around. She walked over to the door to maintain point, but it was hard for her eyes not to wander. They had some cool-looking stuff here. If they weren't doing this as a nice job, they could totally steal and use some of it. Ah well. Her dad was the one picking the item to nab. She'd have to ask him later about how he could tell what was best, just to make sure she had it ingrained in her head.

c17574cdae72dc10c8b00d3f6bd4eac1.jpgin space far above the earths atmosphere. Meteors were flying past earth as usual. One was unusually large. The scientists were worried for a bit before they figured out its path wont hit earth. But slowly. "Sustenance..... I hunger" a thought rang out from the meteor. as slowly the meteor began changing direction. Becoming more and more drastic until it was on a collision course straight for the coast off california. It broke through the atmosphere as missiles and spells were launched to intercept it. Breaking apart the meteor. But not the true threat within. An alabaster blur crashed into the water. Causing large waves all around the impact site. large shards of earth rising from the ocean like jagged blades. And in the water now. A giant shadow the size no one had seen before. coiling around the jagged rocks it raised from the water, showing only half of its Terrifying yet majestic form. It was easily visible even from the coast of California. Slowly it looked up and opened its mouth wide. Letting out a bellowing screech that caused the water around him to swirl about as the noises hit the coast clear as day. Despite being a screech. All who heard it processed the same meaning behind it. "I hunger" This beast had arrived to eat something it had sensed on this planet. May god help us

Vionas breath was ragged as green fumes poured out her helmet some people already collasping to the ground losing strength as others felt sick and nauseous. Slowly. She was shrrounded by warmth. And she tightly clung to it. Letting the warmth envolope her as she tried to focus in the words spoke to her. Slowly. She began to calm down. Clinging to dear life on to the warmth before her vision started to return. The sight of corvus mask being all she could see. "....mom" she weakly whispered just losing strength in her boy seeing cirvus thinking everything would be okay.

".....well aint that sweet?" Arenile commented as she repeatedly kicked a collapsed dude in the face. The gashtly complexion vanishing. "Aight idiots. Line up for me to beat the shit out. If any of you are carrying some sort of knife or hammer give me it. Your choice. Get beat up by me. Or end up like the people dying on the floor" she said as she walked over to another collasped person. Stomping on them. "....i use ti get joy out of stepping on people. Then again. Back then their heads popped like over ripe tomatoes when I stomped on them. I remember some of my few vampire acquaintances talking about it as well. Though they never mentioned the popping of the head. Guess they stomped in the chest. Whatever. I should ask corvus to buy me like a golf club or a crowbar. Yeah. Easy to carry and easy to swing" she thought to herself as she couldnt be bothered to crouch down and hit them. Resorting mostly to just kicking and curbstomping any of the collasped people until they looked healthy enough.

0FC2E798-4A70-4CFF-A1E1-20B84A2C1BA5.jpeg
Aia
Interaction: Kyrenka Kyrenka

Aia was indeed nothing more than a big toddler that could easily lift cars. Nuzzling deeper into her mother’s chest and neck as she was patted. Looking up at her mother she let go just enough for Anne to slip from her grip. Aia would frown for a moment before she felt her face be squished causing soft small clicks and almost purrs to come from her as her tongue slipped out to lick at her hands. “Mama.” Aia mumbled in a soft and sweetly up to Anne before she pulled away. Getting up onto her hands and feet she stretched. Her arms out and her butt going up into the air like a cat or dog would before hopping off onto the floor and standing up on her hind legs. Quickly trotting over to her clothes she picked them up only to hear her mother say bacon. If one thing was true about her was that Aia had quickly learned the words that meant meat and it showed as her head whipped around to look at Anne with big excited eyes. Her tongue gently sticking from her lips and even licking them a little in excitement for the food her mother offered.​

1614865062817.pngProtest
Axiom looked like he had his own person to deal with now, and Elementa was left giggling to herself on the roof as Velocity nabbed the milk kid. She liked the girl. It was a shame she was a hidden hero and not out like she was, but not everyone could handle the spotlight. There were certainly times that she wished she could go somewhere without paparazzi breathing down her neck. Maybe she would benefit from a day off with a wig.

Damn she was fast. Heh. It was tempting to kill her out of sheer curiosity. She wouldn't, though. Again, she liked the kid.

The milky white person indeed weighed next to nothing, and nor did they protest to being picked up and brought to the roof. They... he? She? They didn’t have any breasts... nor genitalia... heck, they didn’t even have nipples now that she could see them up close! The shawl thing they were wearing didn’t exactly cover up much... though there wasn’t anything TO cover. Eh... she’d call them a she for now until they knew better. Their face was a little feminine, so that was good enough for her at the moment. The girl didn’t even respond to Velocity, who was the most sociable sounding person here. Stranger still, they stepped forward out of Velocity’s grasp once on the roof as though they were unphased by what was happening.

“Hi! Sorry about that, miss. We didn’t want to rile the group down there up, and you’re clearly, visibly powered. They didn’t yet notice you, but if they did, things would get unpleasant really quickly,” Elementa explained, smiling politely, “Can you speak, miss?”

No response. This was gonna be a fun one...

The woman slowly turned her head and stared at Velocity, a look that bored into a person, and the only movement she had taken once on the roof.

Well that didn’t really count as a response... creepy. Elementa decided to wait to see what Velocity had to say and thought about the situation. Maybe the girl would speak to her since she was staring so intensely at her?

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

amelia waters johnson.jpgAmelia
Amelia's little yellow eyes were stunned wide when her mother came up and forced the bars apart. She didn't know what to say to that! That was so cool!! She was in her arms in the blink of an eye, getting held for what felt like an eternity before her feet were on the ground again. Her mom started to fret over her, though, which got the waterworks started all over again. Amelia started to absolutely bawl, shaking with the force of her sobs. She wasn't really that hurt aside from scratches, but it had been so scary!

Her crying got the other few kids that were around in other cage situations crying as well. There were only a handful, but they all looked equally scared.

By this time, her father Tyler had managed to call the police and paramedics to the location, as well as a couple more S-class heroes, all of whom had arrived above ground.
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

bryne.jpgBryne
Bryne wasn't gonna start moving around. Quite frankly, he was comfy. It wasn't like he wanted to go to work right now, so it wasn't like he had anything he needed to go do. That said, she had a decent point. He all but ignored her flirting, teleporting the both of them, in the same position, into her bed. Bryne yawned, "I'm pretty sure I'm thinking of a different sort of bedtime than you are. You've had a long night - just get some rest."

Now in the bed, he hooked his arm around her and flipped over on his side, pulling her down beside him. He rested her head against his chest and sleepily closed his eyes again, "If I'm not comfortable... mm... just say something and I'll adjust myself. I've been told I'm warm. I know being a villain is stressful. Just take the opportunity and nap with me. I'll keep you safe." He yawned again, barely awake with his words turning into muttering.

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Mia.pngMia
Mia jumped when her sight returned to her, giggles bubbling up in her chest, "You did great! That was awesome for a first try! I really think if we work at that, we'd be able to hang out outside together. I'd be able to take you places! Or you could go places with Ariah if she ever stopped being soooooo high strung about it." She grinned and stuck her tongue out at her sister, "Bah! Anyway! What do you guys wanna do now? Wanna keep working on this or do you guys have stuff to work on?"

god.jpgGod?
Selene hurried away from the office, squeezing her dad's hand just about as strong as he was. She looked back over her shoulder as she hurried out, muttering in a hushed voice her surprise, "What in the world was that about?! That seemed so serious... What bad timing. Well... whatever! I'm sure Father Anderson has it handled. He said it was fine to go! How awesome." Now outside, Selene looked around, then down at his hand, "So... where are we going again?"

Darren, despite the headache that snapped against his temples like a rubber band once back to reality, was beside Natalie before she even asked for it. He gathered her hair into his hand, his other on her back. Agas was a bitch, even if this time her rage was understandable. Natalie had done nothing to deserve this pain.

Michael seemed to agree, despite the fact that the archangel was also fuming beneath the surface. After a moment of pause to process what Natalie had just said, he moved forward and touched Natalie's shoulder. All the pain would disappear as though it never existed. He knelt beside her, "Thank you for doing that for us. Agas, try to contain yourself for the moment. Raging pointlessly will not help anything. I can only assume we don't know where this is happening, so burning down towns won't be a plausible course of action. Father would not want us to destroy human towns - he loves these beings, and those that are innocent would get in the crosshairs."

His eyes showed rage and fury that his actions and tone of his words did not.

"We will find him. Father is strong and powerful... I can only guess at what foul means they used to make this happen. The full might of Heaven will be used to find him. I have many people who are blessed by angels, but those who are blessed directly by Father are few and far between...," he grumbled, half to himself. His stern eyes fell on Darren, "Oh... you know... perhaps that would work... Young man, your ability. You should have a blessing passed down through your family, yes? That is directly from Father. It would be difficult to trace through you. You have the secondary ability of invulnerability though, don't you? How fortuitous..."

He was still deep in thought, but that muttering along was enough to have Darren looking around at the group, mildly horrified. What the hell did he plan to do??? Why was it good that he was invulnerable? Did... didn't he get a say in any of this?

dantalion.pngDantalion
Dantalion just sighed at his question. The answer was context clues; something he would never understand, it seemed. Half the time he seemed like such a decent demon... then the other half just a ruffian child of a demon despite his age. He could be such an idiot.

"It's not like I was any less clear than my father tends to be. In fact, that comment wasn't an order at all. You simply took it as one. Don't be so quick to rush off. If you hadn't, there wouldn't be an issue," she grumbled at him, in no way in the mood for his commentary. It wasn't like she said to go to Walmart. She sighed again, "If the weight becomes that much of an issue, either I can change into my bird form again and fly back whilst you teleport, or I can just wait and you can do two trips."

"Money isn't a problem. Don't balk so loudly about it and it'll be fine," she snapped, "I may not be nearly so well versed as my father, but I am still quite capable. So behave, will you? I've got no patience left to spend on you right now and should you push me, you will find yourself at the rather short end of my rope along with me. Or, in simpler terms... I can't make you shit your pants like my father, but I can still make your life miserable. Grab what you need, not what your lizard brain decides is shiny. I shall handle choosing food, as I cook better than you. I don't know what male hygiene products you might need, however... or what clothing you might be lacking... so you'll have to pick those out yourself. And no killing anyone."

LostHaven LostHaven

dunnie.pngCult
The cult members were no match, unsurprisingly. The captives, even the crazed ones, cooperated with the rescue effort. Truth be told, it wasn't going too poorly if you ignored the deaths of the cult members.

The realization of what was happening and the ramifications of it seemed to dawn on Dunnie. They were bad, yes. Evil, even. But they were the only people she had ever known. They hurt her and tortured her and poked and prodded her... but she knew no one else until mister Adam.

She started to panic, backing herself into a corner. Her hands covered her ears as she tucked her head against her knees. She was a monster. In the end just a monster. This was her fault. She didn’t say no. She didn’t tell him not to hurt them. She wanted them hurt. She wanted their screams! She was just a monster like her father.

She didn’t want to be just a monster. She wanted to be human like her mother and like the cultists! But... less hurtful. She didn’t want to make others feel how she felt.

Why did she feel this way? Why did she get to be a monster? She wanted to feel love. Monsters didn’t get to feel love. But... she also longed for the screams resonating around her. For her to be the reason someone had a crazed look in their eyes. She knew she couldn’t have both. She knew that. What was she supposed to do?

Feeling overly conflicted and overwhelmed, Dunnie stayed sat in the corner shivering as her black tentacles whipped around her wildly and she cried.

LostHaven LostHaven ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

War
War gave Death an impassive shrug at Death's thoughts. She wanted to see Chutes grow up, very well then. "Goodbye. Good luck with clean-up." War rested a hand in her pocket, looking at Chutes in her usual neutral but stern expression. "You wanted help with kidnappings, so I helped. I painted a target on my back to distract one of the O.A members who were assisting in the kidnappings, and proceeded to deal with them as appropriate. That is to say, they're dead." She walked over, placing a hand on Chutes head to pet him without so much as an invitation or asking if she could. "You can repay me at a later date, when I decide what would be a fitting payment. " She glanced over at Chutes new 'assistant' raising an eyebrow. "I see you kept the assistant." Her attention drifted back to Chutes, removing her hand from his head. "Death is bored, she has decided she wanted to see you."
0d72a41d46c50926dd6d10b114b1c610.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Corvus

The plague doctor was unsurprisingly not bothered by the green fumes pouring from her 'daughter's' helmet, tilting her head a bit, the crow mask making the movement seem all the more avian. "I'm here dear, don't fret. Deep breaths, let me help you." She set her doctor's bag down, pulling a vial from her bandolier and examining it before quickly popping the cork, spreading the liquid over the crack only for it to quickly solidify in the open air. "Not the intended usage, but it is effective nonetheless. My dear Viona, what happened to cause you such trauma?" She picked up her bag again, wrapping the arm and hand that held her cane around Viona to pull her head against her chest, holding her still. "Poor dear...it'll be alright."
Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Corvus_Sketchy.png

Tactician

He waited at the top of the hatch, watching her quickly handle the individual with practiced ease. That was his girl...though she could improve on a few aspects he noted. Though for her first time in a situation like this, he was proud. Dropping down silently into the armory he gave her a nod of approval, looking over the weapons on display. They certainly had quite the assortment. He scanned the wall in silence before reaching out to grab something that looked like it had seen more use than the rest, looking it over slowly. This would do perfectly. The equipment and tech used to make it was obviously top-notch, and when a weapon showed signs of frequent use it was a preferred piece. And in the instance of this family, that meant it was iconic and would fetch a higher price on a market. He looked at Kite, making a motion of 'up' as he quickly rushed up a wall before leaping off to grab the ledge, pulling himself up.

Leaning over the ledge he offered her his hand, waiting for her to take it before hauling the girl up without much effort. "Excellent work. For your first time, that was well done. You could stand to do some more training, but otherwise flawlessly done." He set the weapon to the side, replacing the cover and re-arming the mechanism as he started to work his way out with her. "How do you feel?"
ed2c9c4d165ff4914d65a4a1a01168b7.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Summoner
Ah fuck, god dammit, not again.

James spun around at the sound of SOMETHING hitting the water, unflinching at the sudden screech and the intense feeling of 'I hunger'. He let out a low, slow breath as Vice made a comment of "Wow, you really have bad luck." He looked over his shoulder at her, visibly done. "Yea...Yea I know." He looked back towards the towering beast, thinking. The only feasibly options were Pydir, Thyris, and Sato. Sophia could handle it, but the strain on her would be too much for her body. Even at their fullest sizes Thyris and Pydir would barely put a dent in this thing. And Sato wouldn't do much good, he felt like that thing could get hit by a typhoon and shrug it off. Guess it was up to him then. He approached the shore as water lapped at his feet. He slowly raised his hand, palm facing the creature as it began to glow an ungodly bright white light. "Complete Binding; Grimoire Creation." The light quickly shot out from his palm, enrapturing the beast in but a few moments, an inescapable net tossed out.
aph_fantasia__the_summoner_by_mano_chan-d5h9i9z-1.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Avro Hawker.pngAvro
Avro returned the hug in kind, then rubbed her face with the back of her hand. “You’re right,” she sighed, walking alongside Secretary out of the room. She tried to compose herself again, to be strong for Sherm. She didn’t want to break down.

It wasn’t until they were about halfway back to the living room that she slowed and grabbed Secretary’s arm. Her voice was a hushed whisper, “I need to tell someone or it’s gonna eat me up inside. Please don’t tell Sherm yet though. I’m not ready yet... The... I... Secretary... Panzer was the one that killed me. Slowly. Painfully. She had fun with it. She took pleasure in it... I don’t want you to do anything to her right now... I... I can keep myself safe I think... I just need someone I can talk to about it.”

She paused for a moment longer, staring into Secretary with a pleading look before she finally turned and headed back into the living room. Avro put a smile on her face when she saw Sherm again. He was such a light in her life. He was the sweetest person. She could tell just by looking at him he was uncomfortable about something. He wanted to protect her himself, no doubt.

“Alright. As long as you have the scramblers, I’m ready to go when you are, love.”

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

lydia-qx-qq-20160913123617.pngAXIOM

"My codename is Axiom. I'm glad I saw you before those protestors potentially escalated the situation. I insist you be careful today. Protests like these can be rather volatile. Other than that, you're free to go. I won't hold you up as I still have to patrol the protest myself unless you'd like to just walk with me. That's fine aswell so long my superiors don't throw a fit over it" Axiom chuckles as he surveys the march
Stricken Steel Stricken Steel Deathkitten Deathkitten ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Velocity

Whoever or whatever this is, they or it was handling the fact she just nabbed them from the crowd in a blink of an eye extremely well! She shifted her stance a bit as she rested a hand on her hip, waiting for the girl...thing?... to respond to Elementa. Nothing. No comment, no thoughts, not even a hello. So rude! As she spun around to bore into her with that look she felt a shiver crawl up her spine, suppressing the urge to shake her body. Great, all attention was on her then. Well, time to see if she could get her talking! She took a few steps forward, leaning forward to examine them. "Well, I don't think you're a ghost. I was able to grab you easy enough, and I couldn't do that if you were a ghost. Hmmm." She slowly started to walk around the milky white individual, looking them up and down. "Slim figure, nice face, doesn't talk back...definitely an eight out of ten, I'd think. If you've got a nice voice we could bump that up to a nine out of ten though!" She darted around, her helmet inches from the figures face. "C'mon, let me hear you talk. Let's bump that number up! You can talk to me about anything. Let's talk about your shawl? Is it a shawl?" She darted to the individuals side, leaning on their shoulder, arm on it like an armrest. "If that's not to your fancy, let's talk about the protest. What's your thoughts on the whole powered and nonpowered situation?" Again she zoomed to the other shoulder, resting her chin on their shoulder. "Oh here's a good one, why don't you tell us about yourself? What's your favorite color, favorite food, who or what are you? Favorite sports team? Favorite sport? Favorite weather? C'moooon."
adam-isailovic-d2.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

Jade and Ariah

Jade leaned back against the arm of the couch, head hanging back. "That was weird. It was interesting, but weird all the same. It'd be nice to finally leave this floor for once though..." She gave a soft huff in thought, Ariah looking between the two and folding her arms beneath her chest. "It's not me being high strung, I simply like the only thing in my head being myself. Besides, she harasses me enough verbally." "Harass is such a strong word and you know it." Jade sat upright, stretching her arms at her side. "I'd love to practice a bit more, but I'm working on a new project that I have to focus on. Ariah should be free I think. If you need me come get me, yea?" Ariah gave a nod, watching Jade stand up and start to disappear towards her office. "That was very nice of you, Mia. Letting her use your body for a bit. Just be careful, please. Jade likes you, but she might like you too much."
097a5119b03f31d6df1168f8d305e2df.png
fb42ce4fa357cdf80266c29aa75088f8.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Users who are viewing this thread

Back