• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Oriax
Walmart | "Can I go home now?"

"Urgh, fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine," Oriax whined like a spoilt child who was told he couldn't have candy. It seemed nobody was in the mood for joking, especially at each others' expense, and Oriax wasn't intending to push it past breaking point. "Alriiiiiight, I'll do whatever, as loooong as it's reasonable." His eyes glazed over the surrounding, attempting to discern the contents in each aisle.

"Welp, better get going then, the shopping list is actually fucking huge." He let out a soft sigh as he began to truly comprehend the list of 'necessities.' "Let's start from the beginning then. If I'm to do charity- I mean, 'Superhero' work, I need a complete change of clothes, as potent holy water as we can reasonably get our hands on, and we'll probably need falsified identification. Also, I hope you're reasonably well-versed at illusion magic."

As he trailed off, Oriax soon came to the revelation that the majority of the 'necessities' he needed probably wouldn't be found in an ordinary, human market like this. After all, which Walmart sold holy water and venom sacs of basilisks and eyes of netherwing drakes? To begin with, his 'shopping list' already sounded more like he was planning a murder than preparing for a job interview, or whatever. "Ok, as far as common necessities go, just clothes and food, I guess. I can't exactly walk into one of those 'Superhero' establishments looking like this, I've probably pissed them off more than once. And I'd also, ideally, like an alchemist's toolkit, but a stovetop, glass cup and a rock will have to do if that's impossible."

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Detective Marshall

Adam gave a slow sigh, pulling a cigarette from its pack and lighting it, puffing away on it slowly. "Well, it's going to take more than a breath mint for that I'd assume. I don't know what I expected, besides this." He glanced over at Dunnie as Abhoth referred to her as 'sloppy', offering an apologetic frown before his attention went back to the Outer God. "So you want the mastermind behind this taken for study? I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request. If I get to him first, I'm going to follow due process of law and put him in cuffs. If you get to him first, do what you want." He took a few more steady puffs off his cigarette, watching with complete disinterest as Dunnie lashed out against the Outer God, and succeeding at accomplishing nothing. He wasn't surprised, but the girl was upset so he supposed it made sense. As the young halfbreed tucked herself against him all he could offer was a soft pat on her back, now wasn't the time or place for comfort. As the Outer God approached and stopped short, Adam took one last long drag off his cigarette before blowing smoke. "Kids tend to only be trouble if they're raised wrong or if you antagonize them. She's had no one to raise her, and you're doing a hell of a job of antagonizing her. I'd say don't have kids, but I know that's easier said than done for you." He paused, keying into his radio. "Leona, you can head up and get the hostages out, coasts clear. No mind-melting horror."
Deathkitten Deathkitten LostHaven LostHaven
image0.jpg

Corvus

Corvus gave a soft hum of thought, glancing over her daughter to look in the direction of the preacher. "I'm surprised no one had taken care of him. He's been popping up on the radio quite a few times at this point. I however have no means of peacefully dispersing someone of his nature. There's not much I could do to disperse him, outside of knocking him unconscious with blunt trauma. And I have a personal oath to not strike out against someone." She gave a soft him of thought, slowly shaking her head. "Not my concern at the moment. Dear Viona, are you quite alright?"
Corvus_Sketchy.png

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Natalie Brenton

Natalie gave an appreciative nod to Anderson as she popped the mint into her mouth, the strong taste of it helping to dampen and overwhelm the taste of bile and blood in her mouth. She listened to Michael speak, giving a soft nod. "Punishment is why she's around, isn't it? We'll do our job, no worries there." She listened silently as Michael gave orders to Darrens, Agas giving a malevolent cheer at the comment of having permission to cleanse his soul. Natalie gave a small sigh, offering Darren a small apologetic smile. Her attention darted to Michael, giving a nod. "I'll keep her in check, Michael, don't worry. We'll get this sorted, I know that for a fact." As Michael soared off she reached out, grabbing Darrens wrist and pulling him close, wrapping her arms around him and giving him a pat on the back. "Ya did good work, love. No one said hero work was all glitz and glamor." Releasing him she chuckled a bit, flashing her usual smile again, seemingly back to herself. "Oh yea, you're definitely my padawan. Now I'm going to climb on your back and have you parkour through a swamp, sound good?"
PMwfeQTiXF5r2pHh9v49Q3aIYw5PeYmoxm3vNrTwwFkYun5jkdEAepLO_xBKHg6msvB7BSdXOCh3reXdk9AynY3Fi_jMOsDHR0KKArAazgcLC7UNXfkVz1NHG7p33Uv0dgycV7CR

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Last edited:
Thomas

At the shout of 'fork yea', he couldn't help it, he bust out laughing. That was the first time he'd ever heard that, and for some reason it was funny to him. He took a moment to compose himself, nodding. "Yep, movie." He listened to her rattle her request of sweets and snacks, the widest smile on his face in a long long time. "Of course, I can do that." Walking up to the concession counter with her he pulled out his wallet, repeating her request. The girl behind the counter gave a nod and went about filling it, and the price tag for all the concessions...christ, this shit got more expensive every time he visited a movie theater....then again, it'd been a while. Not like he had to spend money on anything though, so he paid all the same. Handing Selene the box of candy and her drink, he held the large tub of popcorn and his own drink in hand, starting down the hall of the movie theater to find their seats in the theatre room. "Movie is about twenty minutes, so we have some time." At her question of if he watched movies in the military he fell silent for a moment, shaking his head, trying to keep an upbeat mood in his voice. "No, not really. So this'll be fun." Finding a spot in one of the middle rows with her he settled down into a seat, waiting for her to join him. "Alright, so tell me about any friends you might have. Do you have a favorite teacher or...sister, I suppose?"
latest

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Velocity

Velocity came to a halt as she was offered the shawl. But...that was like all this...girl(?) had, she couldn't take that! "No no no, you keep it, I was just curious if it was actually a shawl!" It was then she finally noticed it...this girl was crying. How could she have missed that? Actually no, she was pretty milky white and so were the tears so they sort of blended in, but STILL! "Hey hey hey!" She zipped forward, and in a blink she had the girl wrapped in a hug, thankful she was about her height. She gave the milky figure a calm pat on the back, still holding her. "Okay, okay, relax, yea? What's wrong? Explain how you think you've failed anyone. Were you trying to do something? Were you trying to stop something? I know you can talk now, so let's use that voice of yours to explain. If you help me understand, we can help, alright?" She pulled back so her 'face' could be in front of the girls. "I'm a hero, it's my duty and my pleasure to help people. So how can I help you?"
adam-isailovic-d2.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Wildcard
HARDCORE PARKOUR!

Wildcard wasn't just sitting, he was face-planted on the ground from the sudden teleportation and forceful thrust to the ground. "Mmmhm mff mng!" He sat upright, standing up and dusting himself off. "What the hell was that for!? Oh...wooooah! I think I've seen a painting like this at a yard sale....are we in a yard sale painting?" There was so much purple mist, and then there was the floating islands...this was cool as fuck! He'd entirely forgot about Zim at this point, talking sword was SO five seconds ago! "Huh, you say something?" He looked over at the woman as she floated off in nothingness. "Are we starting? If so that's-FUCKING HOT!" Given the fact he was distracted, he took the fireblast in full, catching alight like stack of dry logs. "Holy SHIT! I know I'm hot but c'mon lady!" It seemed the fact he was on fire only fazed him for but for a moment as he started off in a dead sprint towards the edge of their island. There was no way he could make the large jump he was looking at, and it was just out of range of his teleportation device. Time to get inventive. Pulling a frag from his hip he pulled the pin, dropping it as he ran forward. "Hey Succubitch! Heads up!" As he leapt forward the frag went off, shrapnel burying itself into his back and the concussive blast shooting him forward. Pulling a nine-banger from his hip he pulled it's pin as well, tossing it right in Mashu's direction, only for it to well...do what a nine-banger does best. Right at the height of the arc of his jump he disappeared in a flash of red light, appearing on the edge of the island he'd been meaning to make it to. "Fuck yea, Disco Inferno!" Striking the iconic and cheesy as shit pose, one finger raised to the sky and legs spread he went back to sprinting forward, now singing the tune of 'Disco Inferno' as he stayed alight, the scent of charred fabric, armor, hair, and flesh following him.
2a2f005e1e9be71bdff0de3f684b1c66.jpg

Deathkitten Deathkitten Kyrenka Kyrenka

Ariah

Ariah couldn't glare given the fact she lacked facial features, but there was a way she sat that just said 'I dissaprove'. She listened to her little sister speak, giving a sigh. "Mia, there's such a thing as being overly attracted or overly fixated on someone. As far as I'm aware, we're the only people Jade has ever been remotely interested in, so her infatuation could make things difficult. You're still extremely young, and I frankly don't think it'd be a good idea for you to be in a relationship with anyone, and that includes Jade. I love you, you know that, but sometimes you don't think like you should and that worries me. Someone could ask you 'help me find my puppy' and you would follow them. Is it wrong I want you to be safe? Beyond that, is it wrong I want Jade to stay safe? I don't want either of you getting hurt."
fb42ce4fa357cdf80266c29aa75088f8.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Zim Zael'teph of Ravening... Wait, no, nevermind, still Zim.
Wonderland...? | "Hello? I'm still here, you know? No? Okay then..."

1616403371357.png"#@*$@&!#!"

Zim howled maniacally at the top of his lungs as the poor demon sword was thrust into the floor with force. "HEY CAN'T YOU BE AT LEAST A LITTLE MORE GENTLE YOU LITERAL PIECE OF SHIT, HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHY YOUR MOTHER NEVER LOVED YOU?! WELL THIS IS WHY YOU FUCKING FAILURE!"

It was around that moment the four present had been flung into some whimsical, nonsensical fairyland. For some reason, the transfer felt disorienting and incredibly trippy, even for a magic sword, and when Zael'teph's brain finally stopped making short circuiting sounds, the archdemon came to the realization that everything seemed a little bit out of scale. "Hey, is it me or did everyone shrink?" He asked quizzically, wildly turning his head left and right for answers.

Wait...

He could turn his head? Moreover, he could see? And breathe?

'Zim' looked down, to see two enormous feet where he had expected the blade to be lodged into the earth, and looking to his side, he could see hands. Sudenly, the colossal demon threw its head back, cackling wildly. "MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKWAD! I DON'T KNOW HOW, BUT I'VE GOTEN MY BODY BACK! TREMBLE AND COWER, FOR I AM ZAEL'TEPH OF RAVENING!" he howled, unhinging his enormous jaws to let out a stream of his ruinous breath...

Only that nothing came out.

"Nani?!" He exclaimed in utter shock. That was when it all dawned on him. As a matter of fact, he couldn't see. Or feel. Or breathe. It was all just him getting ahead of himself. And now that he looked (don't ask how) just slightly closer, he would realize that his form was slightly translucent. And he could still just make out the True Demonblade, his actual body still stuck in the ground. "Oh. It's just a projection... Fuck."

'Zim' lowered his head in disappointment as his enormous, projected form fell to the ground, sitting down cross-legged. Looking back up, 'Zim' realized that not only had he gotten too excited and made himself look like an idiot (moreso than he already was), literally nobody was paying attention. It was rather conflicting; on one hand, nobody saw that embarrassing display, but on the other, it also felt like shit to be practically put aside and forgotten about.

"Fine," 'Zim' sulked as he crossed his illusory arms. "I'll just stay here and watch, then. How come they can have all the fucking fun?"

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Deathkitten Deathkitten Kyrenka Kyrenka

Chutes
Chutes blushed, ears twitching as she pet him, "I... um... thanks, War. I appreciate the help. It's a lot to handle for just me, and I'd feel bad if I did nothing. As for this... assistant... he's... fine I guess. It slows me down so much... it’d be wrong to just leave him to die, though, so I guess I’m stuck with him until things blow over.”

He smiled awkwardly, looking between the two forces of nature, “I’m not sure how interesting I’ll be... Oh! Hey War! Good news. I actually have a date with a girl later! She’s cute and she seems... not nice, but she’s like... kind of punk rocker. She’s really cool. I’m excited for it. I hope I don’t mess it up.”
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

A Messy Club Scene
To be fair to the torturous beings, though they hardly deserved any fairness in this life or the next, Magnus thought they were putting up a decent fight. They stood no chance, though. They weren't prepared for this surprise attack, and his lovely friend was a bit too good at making mincemeat out of flesh. The vampire girl... half vampire? Whatever. She was doing well too. She seemed to, understandably, have a bit of a problem with this sort of behavior towards her kind. No surprise there.

He was keeping the victims safe - honestly boring work since none of these guys came prepared to fight a ghost. From his vantage point the fight looked like it was over as soon as it started. The intense smell of blood in the air was riling every one of the starved vamps up, which didn’t matter much since they were chained up, but it was making an already deafening situation even louder. Next time he’d have to make sure she packed some ear protection. He didn’t have eardrums to burst but she sure as hell did.

Once the majority of the monsters - the vampire hunters - were either killed or corralled, he could drop the ward.

He meandered back over to the women, making himself finally visible to the room, “Heya. So... cops are on their way I’m guessing...? To take victims to a hospital and clean up this mess? I’m sure as heck not cleaning this one up. I can get you two beautiful ladies a coffee or tea or something for a job well done, though? My treat?” The vamp girl was hot. He knew he didn’t have a chance in hell with his partner but hey, you missed 100% of the shots you didn’t take, right?

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Aelia Aeldyne Aelia Aeldyne

Kite
Kite was trying her best to keep her breathing calm as she clambered back up into the attic and crouched beside her father. Her adrenaline was going hard, so it was difficult to stay still. She felt like she wanted to keep going. Something that simple didn’t feel satisfying. Hearing her father’s praise for her only heightened that feeling.

She followed him out silently, only speaking once he asked how she felt, “I want to keep going. It’s hard to keep my adrenaline response in check. I know it’s important, though. I can’t just do stuff willy nilly. I know. I feel pleased about how I did. It’s harder to keep things to just a knockout. Surprisingly so. I have to fight against my reflexes in a situation like that... which... ya know... is kinda hard for me. It’s so quick it’s hard to not react to it. So seeing someone that I know I have to attack but trying not to snap their neck is... hard. I’m happy I handled it, though.”

“We have one more round after this, yeah?” She confirmed, looking up at her dad, “After this can we do some hard training? I need to get this energy out.”

Vice
“Wow... as amazing as that was to watch I’m kinda disappointed you didn’t even think of asking if I could help or not,” Vice teased, grinning wide. She loved that show of magic. That was so cool! She continued, walking up to his side to look at his new book, “Although as cool as it was, I have to admit, if you do that to every bit problem you encounter then there’s no wonder you have a harem of women that are a bit crazy.”

“Honestly I’m feeling unlucky you weren’t the one to put me in a book! If you were maybe I’d be out by now,” she continued to tease, seemingly taking the whole situation in stride, “So uh... I guess we need a new door to the common room now... assuming we can feed them so the hungering thing is in check. I bet Sophia makes great food. She seems like a mom to the group, so moms can cook, right?” She grinned again, “What now magic hands? How do you go about deciding what their room is like? Is that all their binding consists of? Are there no other steps? If so that’s so simple! I’ll have to take notes about it to compare to some of my books...”

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Mia.pngMia
"Instead of constantly berating her about it though, why don't you let her express herself? And let me explore, too. I'm not about to jump in bed with her. I have an idea of social norms and all that, even if I still don't really grasp why they're important. My curiosity gets the better of me... a lot... but that doesn't mean I'm an idiot. I'm also not a masochist. I don't want to get hurt, and nor do I want to hurt her. Her being playful with her words hurts no one. Her being close to us hurts no one. You're the only one hurting anyone by pushing her away when she's trying to be close," she huffed out, arms folded, "Yes you didn't stop me from trying to help her. Dad would make her a body, no doubt about it, if she could control it with her power. She's like family to him too. I want to try to give her that chance to be able to be outside and have fun. I understand you don't want her in your head, and I respect that, even if I disagree with your reasons. I on the other hand don't have a problem with her naughty teases. She's harmless. She would never do anything to me that I wasn't okay with. She's a horny human who's never been able to do anything with anyone. We're the only people who can really be close to her. Given the average human and their hormones, neither of us can really blame her for her less than hidden... ah... appreciation for our forms. At this point she'd probably be attracted to an animatronic if it gave her a side glance."

She huffed again and stretched, an action she had picked up but that served no benefit to her, "Anyway, I love you too. Long story short, I'm not hopping into a relationship with her. I just want the autonomy to be able to make my own choice on the matter instead of having your desires shoved onto me." Mia moved her hands onto her hips, "Now then! That out of the way, we have another serious discussion to talk about! You, sissy, need a body. I know you can't make up your mind but just let dad make one for you anyway. This can still be your main one, but I want a body that you can go out with me in and actually LOOK like my sister. I can even let you use my body for a day or whatever for you to try it out. I wanna look like sisters. You can look like a hotter, older, more badass version of me!"

1614865062817.pngNo, Don't Cry
The girl wrapped the shawl back around herself loosely, as best as she could anyhow while she was being hugged. She touched her face where her tears were, going silent again as she contemplated her tears and that she was crying. Luckily, this time her silence was a short one, though her voice was still unsure and quiet, "I... I don't know... I feel confused. I don't feel well. My mind is a fog. I think this... whatever it is I'm doing here... is a bit of a cry for help. I've been gone a long time, and now... I can barely even think."

She covered her face with her hands, tears spilling past slowly over time, "I've failed everyone. I've failed. How many have died because of my failures? How many...?"

Suddenly she stared straight at Velocity, her hands dropping onto the other girl's shoulders, looking panicked and desperate, "Mary... please help me... please don't abandon me... I'm sorry... you're such a pure soul. Please. I can trust you."

At the mention of a name, Elementa held up her hands, "Woah there. Call her Velocity. And don't worry, Velocity, Mary's a really common name and I won't mention it to a soul even though it makes no difference."

The girl didn't take her eyes off of Velocity though, "Velocity, then... please help... I am lost."

serenity-selene-black-png.pngSelene
Selene was already bouncy by the time he handed her the candy, though she was careful not to spill her drink, which looked comically large in her hands given how giant theatre food seemed to be. She sat down near the front with him in the middle rows, before where the theatre split into the two sections. There weren't a lot of people there. Hopefully, that stayed the case. The fewer people the better.

"I have one friend mostly that I like more than any others anyway. His name is Xasura. He's a little younger than me and he's pretty cute. He's a wolf boy. I have a little bit of a crush on him. He's really kind and pretty smart," she explained, smiling wide, "As for any of the sisters or whatever, Father Anderson is the one I'm closest to. He's been like a dad to all of us. I don't really have a favorite teacher. All of them annoy me."

"So what about you? What friends do you have?"

1547270982949-png.pngShield
"Oh great, great. You know, you're definitely making me think my family would be a better fate," he teased, giving a weak laugh as he pat her back in return a couple of times before getting released, "Not gonna lie, I'm still kind of lost on what the heck is going on. Also kind of scared of what Agas thinks counts as training."

Darren gave an awkward smile to Natalie, trying his best to stay calm about everything, "So uh... can we grab my sister and head back to the hotel now...? We can't really do much until she wakes up, I think. When she does wake up... it might be a pain to corral her. There's gonna be so much to explain to her... and she wasn't a hero before, she was a villain... and she doesn't know to be afraid of Agas. We're going to more or less have to force her to stay with us against her will." He frowned a little at the idea, huffing out a small laugh, "She'll stay if I ask her to for a while, but... forcing her to act like a hero and not sin or whatever is gonna go over like legos and feet."

Kayla.pngKayla
"Sorry... it was just a joke," she muttered, staring at the sword still, "A joke made out of slight frustration. I'm happy to know that Archangel Michael is at least somewhat how I imagined him to be. You seem like the sort of person who trains... erm... heavily. I have to admit I'm a little concerned for what the future will hold now. It's only natural... but... I've understandably not had time to process this situation."

Any other questions? Hmm...

"What are your expectations of me?"

He didn't have much of a chance to answer, though, as a bright golden light flashed in the room moments after she asked the question. It was bright enough Kayla had to look away. After a moment, it dimmed to a small orb, which seemed to act somewhat like a speaker.

"It's been forever since I've had to use this... everyone has phones now..." the voice on the other side muttered as a half-whisper before clearing his voice, "Prophet Father Anderson speaking, champion of Archangel Michael... among others. I'm contacting all champions of Archangel Michael. He has requested your presence, champion Jakub. I'd prefer to explain what's going on in person... but ah... to keep things short, know that the heavenly father requires your services. Come to my church once you can. I'll fill you in there."

oa member.jpegOA Fight
"Well we are in a tunnel, after all," he returned, a slightly nervous grin donning his face as the demon consumed his fireball, "It'd be a bit of a shame to bring it crumbling down, don't you think?"

The man snatched the javelin out of the air and with both hands spun the black length forward to toss back towards Azroch with nearly the same speed as it had been given. He had to fix his footing after that move, but had the same grin on his face, "I'm hardly out of tricks. Again, I just don't think that here's the best place for a fight with two Demon Lords. I imagine you make a mess when you fight. I sure do." He laughed, leaping backward as fast as he could to keep the distance between the two of them, "I'm hardly the best fighter we have, though."

He was frustratingly fast, and seemed to be running away. This stopped, however, when he came to a large open cave. It was empty, but dust was in the air as though things had been recently moved.

"I'll give you a decent chance, yeah?" he said, stopping near the center of the large room, "Let's fight for real."

56AF3519-5C7A-44A1-B0B3-A2FDDC3524B2.jpeg
Samantha
Interaction: Deathkitten Deathkitten

Samantha clung to Amelia like she was the only thing keeping her alive. Holding her daughter lovingly to her chest she nuzzled the top of Amelia’s head. Petting the back of her head and holding her daughter to try and calm her. “Shhhhhh I’m here now my darling. Mommy’s here.” She whispered lovingly into Amelia’s ears before gently pulling Amelia out of the hug to look at her. “I need you to be strong for me ok. We need to get the rest of these children out.” Samantha said softly to her daughter before laying one last loving kiss on her forehead. Smiling to her Samantha stood up once again, holding her left hand out a sword formed in it and she turned to the other cages to start setting the rest free. Going to the nearest cage she looked in at the child and smiled. “Don’t worry I’m going to get you all home ok.” She whispered to the boy before cutting the bars open with ease. “Go to Amelia and stay together!” She said pointing to the side of the room Amelia was on before going to the next cage. Repeating this process of freeing each child from there cages and sending them to Amelia so she could lead them all out once she collected them.

2897753E-3C64-41BB-8F1D-3D7914FC3A56.jpeg
Havoc
Interaction: Deathkitten Deathkitten

Havocs lips grew to a smirk as she found them both in her bed. A cute little giggle escaping her lips as she stared up at him and slid close to him. Nuzzling into his chest before sliding up to nuzzle against his neck. “Mmmmm fine. Your lucky I am tired so I’ll let it slide for tonight.” She said back softly before laying a playful little kiss on his neck. Her smile still plastered on her face as she giggled. “Oh you’ll protect me? Hehe I think you forget who and what I am cutie.” She teased him as her eyes closed and she nuzzled into her new play thing for the night.​

Ashimar the Sorrowmaker
Silent Streets | "The crevasse of madness is one far too deep to climb from."

"'Bring me back from this madness'?" Ashimar chimed happily, sickle in hand. "How commendable." He raised his weapon ever so slightly in response to the revenant's own manoeuvring, ready to toss the spine sickle-

"NO! I don't want to die! Help me, daddy!"

Something echoed in the recesses of his skull. A memory of a screaming voice he couldn't quite identify, and yet it sounded nostalgic enough that he was sure it was something he shouldn't have forgotten. The reaper's advance came to a sudden halt, and his stance lowered without explanation. "What?" Ashimar exclaimed in genuine confusion. In an instant, Inferno had completely lapsed from the reaper's attention as the creature began to stand there motionlessly, spacing out. "WhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatWHAT?!" He suddenly shrieked. His scythe and chain rattled as he dropped the cruel weapon to the floor, clutching his skull in one hand so tightly that it crumbled beneath his grip.

With only a portion of his skull left, Ashimar looked back up at Infero with his gun at the ready. He seemed to have more or less recovered from that bizarre episode, and began to reach for his weapon. "Urias. Greatscythe." He spoke out a command. His joyful mood all but vanished, replaced by what seemed to be anger mixed in with a hint of confusion. Whatever had occurred in the creature's head seemed to have left it in some disoriented state.

"Ho~! This'll be good then!" An excited voice seemed to come from the chain and sickle, which began to shift as Ashimar demanded. Its handle elongated, to almost two-meters in length, and the sickle-blade extended, and the chains came loose off the weapon, detaching from it entirely. What Ashimar held in his hands was no longer a small, one-handed sickle, but a enormous scythe, longer than the wielder, ending with three consecutively larger crescent blades nearing the end of the polearm. Despite the scythe clearly seeming to be a two-handed weapon, Ashimar held it with one hand, clutching the far end of the pole as he dived forward, sweeping his scythe horizontally at Inferno with his terrifying reach.

Stricken Steel Stricken Steel
Inferno

I watched in horror as the Skeleton-Reaper had crushed it's own skull of bone, and was still living. As if it were...Suffering from something, But what? But before that, he had screamed his...Well If he had lungs...lungs out. He then spoke something I could not understand and It was brought to me that his scythe had lengthened much more than before. His weapon spoke and laughed, Such shame he were not willing to at least surrender.
He swung his weapon of the reaper nearest my bony torso, To which I dodged and rolled to the side. I pointed my M1911 at him and opened fire, only striking him three times with bullets hotter than hell. The bullets shot were incased in a coating of fire, and Inside was a single drop of Magma.
I move to the back of him and yell, "It seems we are in a...Fair-fight?" I then flap my wings once and I look at them. "Maybe I can use this...curse to my advantage." I mumble to myself as I start flapping my wings again, Slowly rising into the air. All of the mist was pushed back from me, And I knew what I had to do.
"Shame were you to kill every single living person, Then you would have nobody to torture...Ashimar! Should you not do so, You are sinning yourself!"

Project Nexus

I watched the Speedy one dash around the Milky-White being, and I approached the group from the bottom of the building. I could hear and see them thanks to the sense enhancers in my suit. "Hey, guys and gals. How ya'll doing this fine day?" I shout up as I sling the M4 back into it's rightful place onto my back, and look back at the protesting crowd. "Hmph, Need to get the National Guard out here. Not saying they don't have the right to not protest, But It is getting pretty nasty-" I was Interrupted when my head stung in pain, I fell to one metal knee and I held my helmet in my hands. My visor lit up and began to spew out random numbers and letters...

<Satellite Link Re-Established!>

<Offline Time...18 Years!>
<2,451 Satellites Connected, 49 Offline.>

A memory...No, Not a memory, Looked too real to be one, Some sort of view of a sandy area. The wind blew the sand around, and I could see the sun beaming down on the dry ground. Then everything goes dark for a moment, And I'm staring at myself, and everyone and thing here. As if I were staring down from the skies.
Suddenly, The pain stops and goes away as I snap back to attention. "Holy shit..." I say as I open my visor. "Well, That was...nothing!" I say after turning to Axiom with a nervous smile.
I began to wonder If I had just stared down at the area where I died...No...Where I was supposed to die.
I then look back up at the group, and the Milky-looking person began to talk about how many died because she was gone. "Woah there kiddo! Don't blame yourself! I'm sure everyone here has done something...horrible in their lives."

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Deathkitten Deathkitten

Last edited:
SHERM

350237-2T.jpgSherm was shocked by the questions avro asked, and then sadly reaffirmed of his assessments. He had always assumed that about Kali, but he couldn't abandon her. Family doesn't abandon family, no matter what. Sherm sadly followed that ideology, And he knew Kali did as well to a degree. Even with how evil she was, in fact, one time she even tracked down a spy from another company. Though she would probably phrase it as "I can't let anything else play with my favorite toy." Sherm quietly shook his head back to reality before looking at the small horned girl. "Young miss, im sorry but please don't eat that. It's quite expensive. Why not eat one of these. I eat them everyday as my meals! Their quite tasty once you get use to them." Sherm told her with a friendly smile as he crouched down and pulled out an Emergency Rations Bar. He wasn't lying, for a few years he had eaten just these except for when he was forced to attend parties. It was easier for him to scarf it down and continue working then get a cooked meal.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Deathkitten Deathkitten LostHaven LostHaven Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Last edited:
War
She raised an eyebrow, glancing towards the assistant. Not leave him to die? Why not? The weak died the strong survived, that was the way of things. Well...so be it. Chutes was an oddity anyway. "I don't mind. I quite enjoy being able to squash a bug every so often, that's all. Truly, how is anyone having trouble with these O.A bugs?" She continued to pet the inu male for a moment before withdrawing her hand, looking down with her usual neutral and bored expression. "A date? Interesting. You have...fun is the correct well wish for that I suppose. Honestly, I fail to see the appeal. I am amused that out of any individual to go on a date, you chose to go with a girl who I can only assume is going to be...what's the term? 'Wearing the pants in the relationship'? Ever so eager to roll over and show your belly, pup." She paused, as if thinking of something or listening to something. "Interesting. One of my champions is in a fight. Today is eventful then it seems. Speaking of those in our employ...Death, how goes your little investigation?"
0d72a41d46c50926dd6d10b114b1c610.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Blessed Death

As claymore charged into the fray, Carmen busied herself conducting her orchestra of death. The wires she had layn at the doorway blocked any hope of escape, an almost serene smile across her face as her free hand swayed and danced across the air, fingers flexing and clenching. Where the wires went, bodies were shred apart and mutilated. In more than one instance there was little more than a fine red paste, and in other instances she took some sort of twisted joy in dismembering someone in quick fashion before delivering an actual killing blow. More than a few of the hunters tried to charge her once they realized she was the cause of their comrades suddenly dying in bloody fashion but...that went about as well as one expect. She waved her hand across the air, sending body parts across the room.

As the herd was culled down to size and started to lay down arms, she didn't find that enough punishment had been truly dealt. She flicked her wrist, wires snagging into one of the hunters skin and starting to burrow, weaving into and through muscle and body, turning them into some sort of macabre meat puppet. "I do think it's fair that a live meal is provided, don't you? After all the suffering you've bestowed, perhaps the last moments of your pathetic life can be doing a single kindness."

Her attention drifted to Magnus, her free hand moving up to adjust her tie after quickly retracting the wires into the glove. Once her tie was fixed she brushed a stray few strands of hair from her face and back into place. "Tea as always, Magnus, thank you." She turned her attention to Claymore, giving a nod. "Excellent work today, ma'am. A pleasure to work with you." She glanced at the meat puppet she had acquired thinking. "Actually...I think I have a better use for you. You'll be testifying against your compatriats...both the live and dead. And if I find out you don't, I don't mind giving a room another fresh coat of paint." She flexed her fingers, the wires ripping free from the hunters muscles and skin, flexing her fingers. "Now then, tea?"
a72c1b540ff2ed35b4620b5356528c11.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten Aelia Aeldyne Aelia Aeldyne

Users who are viewing this thread

Back