• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
3B96112E-ADCD-43FC-B899-50339AA8D23D.jpeg
Samantha
Interaction: ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Samantha practically clung to Annabelle as she got up. Her ears flattening down on her head and her tail curling down between her legs as dog like whimpers escaped her throat. Slowly she sat up to look at her, her eyes begging Annabelle to at least stay a moment or two longer. “P-please don’t leave me.” She whispered quietly to Annabelle as she slowly stumbled to her up. Like an abandoned dog trying to keep its master from leaving it she slowly managed to get to her feet she swayed heavily as she stumbled over to Annabelle, nearly falling forward into the woman as she buried her face into her chest again as more whimpered escaped her throat as she clung to her. “P-please stay with me a little longer. I-if you just poof that’s f-fine b-b-but please stay a little longer.” She begged quietly To Annabelle, not wanting to let go of her just yet.​

62D79627-2D9D-44C9-B082-5DC769C2EB84.jpeg
Sirius
Interactions: Aelia Aeldyne Aelia Aeldyne

Sirius couldn’t help the quiet chuckle that slipped through her lips at Zaphs comment about her glow. Holding a hand up between them she smirked just a little. “Well you could say so.” Sirius said softly as the glove on her hand started to click and move, folding back from her fingers towards her wrist. Immediately the air around them heated up, hot dry unbearable heat emanated from her hand as steam surrounded them due to the rain evaporating before it could even hit the ground as she exposed her hand for Zaphkiel to see. The bright hot glow of her magma hands Emanated around them as she let Zaphkiel look at her hand before her glove quickly folded back out and sealed around her hand once more to block out the immense heat and glow of her power. “My arms look like this all the way up to my bicep. And my legs are the same up to the mid of my Thigh. I can’t touch anything without my gloves or boots.” She explained to Zaphkiel softly. She couldn’t help but to think on it. How sad the life of her was in all honesty due to her power, not even able to feel things with her hands and feet without melting it in an instant, forced to wear these special gloves and boots just to be able to interact with the world she lives in.

Quickly though she pushed away these rather dark thoughts and looked to Zaphkiel when she spoke her name and how it didn’t mean much. “Zaphkiel. The archangel whos name means Gods knowledge.” She reiterated her name with a smile. It was a nice name, it definitely seemed to fit the woman which in all honesty confused Sirius a little, but she didn’t question it as she gently slid her hand into Zaphkiel’s. Gently she started to walk down the street with Zaphkiel in tow. Making sure to keep her under the umbrella to keep her dry while they headed to Sirius’s “friend”.​

Last edited:
Ruru and Yami

Ruru was surprised by yami waving about now. "Hey yami, whats wrong?" she asked before seeing her wave at the cigarette. "got it got it. NO smoking huh? fine.... i guess well hit the arcade then to blow some steam off." she pressed the cigarette against the back of her hand snuffing the flame. The heat not nearly enough to burn her. she continued walking flicking it into a smoke bin. "I wonder if you'll even let me drink alcohol. If so then we might have to rethink this deal." she reached up and pet yami as she headed off towards an arcade she frequented. pulling her wallet she got her point card out preemptively. "You good at video games? guess well learn, I'm not walking out without at least 5 plushies" She said as they arrived at the arcade. arcade.jpg Walking in she put 30 dollars worth of
points on her card then waited for yami to start babbling and point to a machine she wanted to play. "choose any game ya want. Yami" Ruru chimed

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Last edited:
52B06B2C-9B0A-48EC-B625-95CF42841851.jpeg
Aia
Interactions: Deathkitten Deathkitten Kyrenka Kyrenka

Aia quickly uncoiled from the boy when they where given there food. A big smile on her face as the boy handed her the bag of nuggets. Curiously she stared at them, sniffing at the food in her hand curiously as she followed after the boy. As they walked Aia couldn’t wait to eat, her tongue gently slipped from her mouth and reached down, wrapping around one of the chicken nuggets and pulling it back into her mouth. She held it there for a moment before smiling widely as she swallowed it hole and reached her tongue out for another.

By the time they got back to the Room Aia had already eaten 5 of the chicken nuggets a happy smile on her lips as she clung to the child when they entered. Her smile turned to curiosity as she watched the boy go behind her and push Aia towards Anne. She wondered what for and pondered on what the child wanted Aia to do. Her eyes went to the ceiling in though for a moment before she remembered the boy making her say something in the food place. Maybe he wanted her to say it to Anne? Curiously she looked back to the boy before looking to her mother. “M-m-m-maaaaa....Ma.” She managed to say adorably to Anne as her smile grew wide and she hugged Anne around the waist, nuzzling into her mother’s chest with happy clicks and hisses of joy at being by her mother again. She figured she said whatever it was right and was clearly waiting for her mom to praise her.​

1F48F223-D2D6-491A-BD0C-76BA3C7DFED6.jpeg
Yami
Interaction: Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Yami smiled happily when Ruru put it out. Babbling happily in thanks to her as she hugged Ruru’s head and nuzzled the top of her head. Squealing happily as she was pet and rubbing her face against the top of Ruru’s head. She looked around curiously as they walked before her eyes set on the pretty flashing lights and sounds of the arcade. Her eyes grew big and her smile massive at the exciting sight. She only grew happier when Ruru said they where going there. She clapped excitedly and squirmed down Ruru’s back and onto the ground. She looked around in awe as they entered the place. Her eyes constantly jumping from game to game before she looked back to Ruru when she said Yami got to pick the game’s to play. She squealed in joy and waddled over, hugging Ruru’s leg tightly

She was clearly excited beyond imagination as she scampered around a little before finally settling on a claw game filled with cute plushy animals. Immediately she knew this was the game she wanted to play. Pointing at it with her upper left hand while waving her right hands at Ruru excitedly. “Eh eh eh eh!!” She cooed at Ruru wanting to play that one.

Last edited:
alexander daughter.pngAngela
Angela was digging her fingernails into her arms. It hurt. It hurt so bad it almost made her want to go back into that nothingness. She was scaring her parents though...

Damn it! Need to get it together... Momma's had enough to worry about... Poppa's scared for both of us. Damn it... she all but chanted to herself. She forced her grip to release from her hands and looked up at her father with tears rolling down her cheeks. Angela forced a weak smile onto her face, though her form still glitched and rippled at the edges with a tinge of shadow.

"I'll... I'll be okay... I think... c-can we please just go home...? I hurt..." she whispered, voice as weak as her smile. She'd be tough for them. They needed it. Her momma especially needed it.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Ruru and Yami AND A CHEATING CLAW MACHINE

Ruru smiled watching her waddle around before walking over to the claw machine and swiping her card. Smirking as her eyes went wide. Foolish Mortal humans. As if such a gambling device could defeat Rurulian Von Lululian! Demons invented gambling! With our superior senses and skill. Winning this plush shall be a walk in th- "oooh Try again!" the machine spoke out interrupting rurus internal monologue. Ruru staring as the Splatoon plushie she was aiming for hadn't moved an inch. Ruru quickly swipes again and moved the claw with expert precision. Hitting the button confidently she watched the claw drop. Wrap around the plushie, only to raise up. Not bringing the plushie with it. "oooh Try again!" Ruru took a deep inhale before swiping again. She is going to get this fucking plushie if its the last she do- "ooh Try again!" Rurus eye twitched as she swiped again and again and again. SHE WAS A PRO GAMER DAMMIT. HOW HARD CAN IT BE TO WIN A SIMPLE SPLATOON PLUSHIE. She had already spent 15 dollars on this single plushie and yet it evaded her.... Her left hand went back to her left leg. moving up her thigh as she contemplated just shooting the damn machine and stealing the plushies for Yami.
2Colors-30cm-Cartoon-Cuttlefish-Plush-Dolls-Squid-Soft-Stuffed-Toys-Doll-Gifts-For-Children.jp...jpg

4EDAD56E-B408-4D92-BFCF-069CD3EC95AA.jpeg
Yami
Interaction: Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Yami clapped happily when Ruru started to play the game. She watched intently as Ruru played a few times before noticing Ruru was getting angry. Gently hugging Ruru’s leg as she babbled up to her. When she had Ruru’s attention she smiled adorably at her as she reached up for Ruru to pick her up. She wanted to help Ruru her the toy as well as see everything. Plus being held by Ruru was always the best. Happily she giggled as Ruru took her into one of her arms. Peering into the claw machine with a bright smile as she looked over everyone of the plushies before back to Ruru with an adorable smile as she babbled a little more at her. Clearly excited for Ruru to get one of the squid plushies​

Anabella Bonner née Levi

Anabella reached out to catch the drunken woman, giving a small sigh. Reaching out, she gently rubbed the girl on top of her head, shaking her own. "Dear miss, I can't stay. I wish I could. We'll meet again, I'm certain. But please...do try to turn your life around. You can get your girl back, I'm sure of it. Let us meet again, when you are sober." A soft sigh escaped her as she simply faded out, her body no longer physical and back to the spiritual. This poor woman...hopefully she got her affairs in order. Slowly floating upwards she hung in the air, out of sight to those without the sight for spirits. "Do try to have a better day, ma'am."

Akryung Thaan

"Blind that you are, and foolish." Akryung did not move as the spear went through the void beneath the hood. With a tendril of willpower, the shard of metal would be snatched away to be consumed by his endless hunger. "Time or dreams, it matters not to me. Of all of my lord's servants, I am the least picky. Time and dreams are one and the same, foolish beast."

The Dream-eater's voice was raspy and grating, old but also young; it felt as if one was scratching a knife's edge against a jewel. It was not a sound, for it had no tremor. It was an idea made audible. Akryung raised an arm to grasp the girl's neck, firmly but softly. His limb glowed with dark purple, and even though he was nowhere near letting go the physical body, it was only the spirit inside that would feel choked.

"A king once said, all dreams must end when the dreamer wakes. The currents of time are dreams woven of fabric beyond your comprehension by beings unfathomable. The king unleashed the doom of an era upon his foes; mildness is what his act was. I shall visit upon you such terror and devastation that when time come to lie yours will be such a story that the wardens of the end will recount it in hushed voices only."

With no other words to put it, darkness fell upon the area. The skies dimmed, moonlight no longer piercing through the clouds. The waters of the lake grew black as ink, slowly shuddering as if terror had taken them in grip. The ailing trees around the few people here turned away, ever so slightly shifting in their presences as their branches creaked and bent and tried to remove themselves from the scene. Akryung leaned forward, looming above the possessed girl's head. The two lashes, ended with iron rings, elongated, slithering like snakes as they coiled around her arms and torso, every turn binding tighter. The hood slowly descended forward, letting only the four eyes shine under this unnatural shade. And beneath...

Akryung the Devourer was eager to eat; not every day did he get to consume a creature like this one. Four eyes that saw only prey, eyes but also maws, circular pits of devouring light, circled with row upon row of destructive teeth with no shape save the end of dreams. The teeth whirred as the eyes advanced, screeching as a million maddened sparrows in unison. And under the pale hidden moonlight, the monster that had no mouth prepared to feast, smiling.

Deathkitten Deathkitten

S P I R I T - A D _ L _ _ D E T _ U R _ A N

The spirit's head shook and spazzed like a lagging video, her eyes shifting wildly from yellow to red to blue to purple and back to yellow over and over again in the span of three seconds. Tentacles of yellow light lashed out from the collar of her cloak, tugging at the edge before being swallowed back. Ad_l__de T_ur_an had been, when she was alive, a woman of no noticeable height or frame, with closely shaven hair, clad in a dark storm coat. She laughed madly when Sylvia addressed her.

1597370763573.png

"The... That thing inside... The thing that killed me, it nests inside, clawing and gnawing and biting and it rots even though it is dead just like me/ /There's a corpse of a monster in my soul and it's rotting, do you know what I mean ?"

Her eyes flickered out, and she spoke with a hollow voice.

"I can hear them... The cries, the fires, I hear them still... Do you remember ? October 1944, the inferno ? Do you remember ? There was so much fire... I was scared... but I was a firefighter, I had to do it. I went in, and I died. The fire was cold, it did not burn. It ate at us, like a hungry beast, and the more it took the fiercer it grew. Do you remember ?"

A wave coursed through her entire body, as if she had finally registered Sylvia's question.

"Ah. Spirit-seer ? Yes... Careful where you tread. Many a monster lodges in here. An ancient doom roosts in the highest suite, but she went walking this morning. Might not meet her. She was like a candle's flame stuck in a bubble of glass, beautiful and distant all the same. There was another like her, yesterday, but not truly here. A night owl, rather than a dayborne bird of prey like her. Also a plague, a walking horror, sickening my air with his thoughts... And madness made flesh, a girl in metal suits who was only half here. Careful where you look, Silver Sylvia. Here be monsters, as unseen as they might be."

Deathkitten Deathkitten ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Mike Dorman

"As far as the customers reported to us, only money and minor, easily-replaceable items have been stolen, no personal items of value. I cannot vouch for the exactitude of the reports, since I have not read them all in depth, but that is what I drew from them."

As he spoke, he wrote down several text messages on his phone, asking the customers if he could unlock their rooms for inspection.

"There have been eleven reported thefts total, as far as I remember. Some of them happened during the night shift, so I'm not exactly informed about those and it might be possible that my colleague skipped some when filing his reports - he's had a pretty shitty personal situation lately so I think it trickled down a little in his work, not that I blame him for that, I understand very well where his trouble's coming from."

Though as he said those words, Mike's lips twisted into a scowl - not directed at his colleague, it was more a wince of disgruntlement at the thought of the possible butterfly effect and the mess he'd have to deal with. He parsed through the papers on the table, silently counting them as he neatly put them in a pile.

"Yeah, eleven here. I'll phone him asap to ask him if there's some that he didn't file. As far as I remember, the complaints came about all the same day, or in two days' time. Not very spread. And the clients all withdrew their complaints the same day, one week later."

His phone beeped, and he smiled at Adam.

"Well. One reply already. Sabina Ackerman, room 416. She just came back, five minutes ago. Do I notify her to wait for you ?"

-

Lara Watson

She was a bit embarrassed when the really pretty lady came to sit next to her, and her cheeks turned slightly pink. She immediately slouched forward, resting her cheek against her palm and her elbow on her leg, using her right hand to navigate through the informatic system. She was trying very hard to not look interested that somehow she felt it was looping back to very interested.

1597373076429.png

"Uh... I'm sorry miss, I find that really creepy. I..." she stuttered "Imnotgoodwithpeople", came out quickly as she tried to compose herself, not really knowing what to say to the lady's words. She shook her head, and clicked on a file. "Right. So. Yesterday. Yes. Uh..." She scrolled through the video, until she reached mid-afternoon.

"4:07pm. That's when the shitfest started. Some dude built like a tank smashed through the wall and turned an old guy into jelly. Zamparo, Zamparano, I don't remember. The big guy is unknown to anyone I called. Police said they found someone corresponding to that description dead in the old train depot. Well anyway. He came, he smashed the geezer, and then that teen came in and started spitting fire around - I had already called the police, but they were both gone when the cops arrived."

She flushed again, cupping her face with her hands.

"Imsorrymissnooffensemeant"

She spoke again, but she was trying really hard to not look at Sylvia in embarrassment.

"And then the little girl came through the floor in a giant robot, grabbed one of the customers and pointed a knife at him, and the angel lady came through the front door and dropkicked her away. I don't understand what happened next, but another angel came in, the crazy girl left by where she came, and the two angels and the other guy talked for a while without anyone giving a shit, and then they left through the elevator."

When she finally hazarded a gaze towards the other woman, it was through her fingers, and she spoke with a little voice.

"Is it felony to want to hit on a police officer on duty ?"

Detective Marshall

Nodding along as he listened to Dorman speak, he occupied himself by jotting down notes, keeping up with what the gentleman had to say with practiced ease. "Interesting. You'd figure that if you were going to do this, you'd go for something more than spare change and common items." Taking a few minutes to look over the reports to see if there was any common factors between them, he cast a glance towards Mike. "It's strange how they withdrew their complaints in near unison. So either it was coercion, or something else. I figure it's a bit too odd for all complaints to be withdrawn on the same day. Perhaps over a few days time, but not all at once." Standing upright he gave a nod towards Mike once again, hands going into his trenchcoat. "We're going to review a few things and come back tomorrow morning. We'd have shown up sooner for this, but a few things popped up that prevented that. If Miss Ackerman is still willing tomorrow, I'll be arriving with you to speak to her."
Deathkitten Deathkitten Aelia Aeldyne Aelia Aeldyne

Last edited:
Amber

I blinked slowly, and shivered softly. It wasn't the cold, or being addressed that did it. I couldn't put my finger on it, somehow; something was bugging me and I did not know what it was. Eh. Nevermind it then. I'd know later, or remember at some point. Right now it did not matter.

"Close enough", I said. "We're less than 15 minutes away from our destination - the wharf at the southern end of Santa Monica beach. And about that, I need to know what the fuck has been going on while we were dealing with your kid, so you all on the backseat better keep it low because I'll get seriously pissed if I can't hear anything because of your antics."

I flipped the radio back on, and called out in the mic

"Trident 01 reporting. Hermes 03, copy ?"

The radio crackled, and the guy on the other side replied as if he just had been through a swarm of bees; hurriedly and anxiously.

"Loud and clear, Trident. What the fuck happened ? We sent a general call like ten minutes ago !"

"Had to stop for a while for someone's equipment. Turned it off by accident when leaving the car. What's up that gets you all jittery, Hermes ?"

"The OA showed up downtown. One guy. He got dealt with by the heroes on site."

I kept my voice forcefully calm, even though I could feel my body tensing at the words. The apparition of an OA member meant high security watch for the next few weeks, increased paranoia everywhere, and possibly high casualties and property damage.

"Casualties ?"

"None, apparently."

"Confirmed ?"

"Will need the exact report from the hero agency, but for now, yes."

"For me ?"

"Situation unchanged, then. Instructions remain the same. Join with Ensign Lawe at point B4, search and destroy. Target unchanged. Copy ?"

"Copy. On my way with the others. Also, send a request to the higher-ups. I want Brawler moved under my command permanently."

"Will do. Can I ask why ?"

"No. Over."

"Over."

I quickly changed the frequency, and called the Navy guys who were waiting for us.

"Trident 01 here. Neptune, copy ?"

Lawe's deep voice boomed through the radio, sounding somewhat satisfied with the current situation.

"Copy, Trident. You here soon ?"

"Fifteen, ten if I burn the reds."

"Fifteen it is. We located the sub. Two miles off coast. Helis overhead, a frigate circling the area. 600 depth."

"Engaged ?"

"Nope. Contained only."

"Alright. Should not be too hard then."

"Don't jinx it, Major."

"Tell me that again, Lawe, and we're gonna have issues." Khamar saharnat, I cursed under my breath. Not really an insult or even harsh words, simply an acknowledgement that yes, I had jinxed a mission like that once already.

"Was it Iran, Major ? Or that one time in India ?"

"Both", I said through gritted teeth - although with a thin smile. Lawe knew how to push me, but he never pushed too far. Made him somewhat appreciable. Besides, India had not been so hard as it had been a complete diplomatic fuckfest to sort out afterwards. Not because of me, but I definitely had had a hand in making the whole damn mess as fucked up as it was. Something something I should not have killed every single terrorist because one was the son of a rich Indian magnate. Well, should have raised him better, mister Singh.

"Alright. Trident, Over. See you on the beach, Beardass."

He chuckled through the radio.

"Neptune, over. See you there, you old witch."

I pointed my eyes to the rearview mirror.

"Hear that folks ? They found the sub. Gonna spare us a long time of searching underwater. When we arrive, I'll park the car in a safe area. Mazok and I are gonna get to the designated area with the help of the Navy guys, I'll go deep and bring the sub up, and then Mazok and his boys will clear it. Everyone clear ?"

Deathkitten Deathkitten chaieftainoftheeye chaieftainoftheeye ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Last edited:
Serenity Selene Black.pngSerenity
Hah... hadn't known him for five minutes and he was already asking the difficult questions. Was she doing well at school? Well her grades would say no... but that was mostly because she was boycotting homework. She hated the damn assignments. Tests were easy peasy though. Ugh...

"Well..." she started, speaking quietly so as to not talk over scary lady Amber, "I have an average C- or D... but uh... that's entirely because I refuse to do any homework and as a result, the teachers hate my guts. I ace the tests easily. The topics are interesting to me. I just hate homework. It's boring and pedantic, especially since I can prove that I know the material through the tests... Mm... It gets me in trouble a little that I have such bad grades, but I'm bored. It's too easy."

The scary lady was talking about the sub... damn it, she was jealous again. She wanted to go see the sub! Sitting here with her father was... nice... awkward, though... how was she supposed to feel about this? She didn't know this man, but she had already cried her eyes out and was sitting next to him all cuddly and crud. Their reactions were genuine, so he wasn't lying... she hoped, anyway. Serenity had butterflies trying to consume her stomach. What were they going to do next?

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles chaieftainoftheeye chaieftainoftheeye Aelia Aeldyne Aelia Aeldyne

Thomas Black

Thomas held up his hands in surrender at amber getting, once again, pissy. God, and he was the one who had to attend anger management classes? Well...he supposed she didn't turn into a giant monster that destroyed anything that pissed it off either. Fair's fair. Listening quietly as amber had her exchange over the radio, his eyes widened at the mention of an OA attack. How the hell had that even happened? A seed of contempt settled in his mind...it was because of them that he got pulled into all of this. Not directly, but they were the biggest excuse everyone had to keep him confined and chained up on a leash.

He listened to the rest in silence, a soft sigh escaping him as Amber requested he get put under her command permanently. The radio call ended, a breath he wasn't aware he was holding easing out of him. "...Thanks, I suppose. I'll be here with Serenity or...Selene, while you two do that. I probably won't be needed but...I'll keep my eyes and ears peeled." Attention shifting back to his daughter he shrugged a bit, thinking of what to say. "Homework sucks, I know. I don't think anyone likes it...I certainly didn't. But you have to keep your grades up, because it makes you look responsible, and it helps people gauge how much they need to be there to help you. I know it's boring but...it's just part of going to school."

Deathkitten Deathkitten Aelia Aeldyne Aelia Aeldyne chaieftainoftheeye chaieftainoftheeye

he nods. looking back. "i'll take point with my men.. do we want to take leaders alive? i don't care either way. just want to know how to word the orders..the boy'z aren't particularly smart so you to be overdetailed with them." he also began sharpening his choppa, the weapon shining with a murderous gleam as he looked back. "i'll have the older ones stay back and keep watch with you.. the youngers need to be blooded for their own good." he then looked at serenity. "you have an opportunity i never had in my birthlands, an education in a actual school.. with trained teachers. i never had that.. closest was a missionary who barely stayed a week before she was sent somewhere else. take it and prosper."

Deathkitten Deathkitten Aelia Aeldyne Aelia Aeldyne ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Wolfspider
Location: Well, that's up in the air at the moment, but we'll figure it out swing by swing.

Tired. So tired. The WolfSpider's muscles had been screaming at him with the fury of the Archangels for his last stunt because they hadn't been used to such a strain, but the unfortunate truth was that he didn't have the facilities to practice such tasking maneuvers to get used to them, which left him in his current situation: Being a lazy nerd. Xasura's swing was entirely determined upon the physics of motion as if a pendulum, but the point in which it swung was always ahead. Xasura was allowing physics and physics alone to swing him along, letting his body stay limp through the air to conserve as much of his precious reserves of energy as he could and for the G forces to pull and help relax his muscles. All the while, his mind continued to wander even as he would tug this way or shift his body to adapt to the sudden turns he would need to take to get to the Church - and thankfully, where his mind wandered, so was his body.

He was thinking back to having left Ms. Jenny in the alley, and what a fool he was for doing so. She was in need, and he only allowed himself to be swayed by his emotions. He could've helped her in the alley - he could've escorted them to the Church while Shade dealt with the OA (should he have chosen to). He could've been so much more useful, but now as he neared the alley he had left, Xasura, while changing on his way back to his civilian clothes, something felt.... Off. Like a scent in the air, or as if static that raised the hairs on his body. Something felt horridly wrong, and he found his body suddenly agreeing on requiring haste when he had landed on the roof just above them all.

What he witnessed above them all was Ms. Jenny seeming to be quite cognizant, Shade, and his Daughter with someone he... didn't really recognize. It didn't help that their conversation wasn't exactly helpful when it came to determination of innocence. They had been, from what he could pick up with his heightened hearing, talking about some sort of trade, and the details were gruesome... Head, eyes, and blood? Slowly, his body began to crawl forward and over the ledge of the rooftop, the tips of his digits clinging to the brick as he began his slow, silent descent down the side.

Aelia Aeldyne Aelia Aeldyne ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Deathkitten Deathkitten

sylviahero.pngSylvia
Awww~ She was so shy and so friggen adorable! She had to resist the urge to tease her. Maybe she was a lesbian? She was clearly into her. Cute! The ghost on the other hand was less than cute, but when were they? They were almost always fucked up in some way. This one seemed to enjoy speaking in tongues. She didn't want to give away to the others that she was chatting with a ghost, so she said nothing.

In reference to what it said, however, she motioned with her finger to her husband, "Oh we should get a list of people who come and go. Names and stuff if we can. Especially for the penthouse."

Beautiful and distant. Drugged? she asked mentally to the spirit with a soft 'mm' audibly, "So it sounds like you guys had quite the eventful day! I'm happy you guys were alright. You have a lot to deal with in this line of work. You don't need supers mucking things up for you. But we can go over this information and come up with a gameplan, then head back tomorrow. Besides, you guys need some time to ask those in the hotel if they're alright with us asking them questions and whatnot!"

This dark, evil one. Any defining features? Could you tell how old?

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Aelia Aeldyne Aelia Aeldyne

Sherm rita and havoc
Bernadetta_Heroes-1.pngRita smiled some as miss havoc praised her. Blushing she walked over to a fallen pipe and sat down on it giggling some still focusing on the praise from miss havoc. "O-okay Miss havoc, anything you say." she chimed touching the top of her head where Havoc patted. She got praised by a supervillian again... The past week has been so amazing for Rita, first she managed to join an evil team then was recruited by The Miss Havoc herself. Who cared about the business dude now. Rita was off in her own world.

While Rita was currently overjoyed. Sherm... was not so happy. His eyes went wide as he felt the breath of havoc on his ear while she whispered.... oh shit this chick was truly insane. Quickly thinking he responded. "i-its in my back pocket. it looks like a rectangular prism in its carry mode. I-i would prefer to keep things child friendly as there is one in the room." he said quickly and silently thanking Rita in his mind for being the perfect excuse. "M-may I ask why you are here." he added eyes darting about looking for clues as to why they were here. new base? training? scavenging. Sherm didnt know how criminals though aside from Kali.... and even then some of her thoughts were still a mystery to him. All sherm could do was try to talk his way into surviving this encounter

S P I R I T

She was entirely focused on Sylvia right now. Entirely motionless, deep yellow eyes fixated on the woman in front of her, with only the occasionnal "lagspike" that made her head twitch and stagger, she was ever so slightly unnerving to witness. She spoke again, with a voice that wasn't entirely human - reeking of smoke and cinder, raspy and low, sounding as if someone was scraping metal against stone.

"Hah. No, she was not drugged. I don't think anyone human would manage to do that. No, she's got the kind of figure like a wildfire. Admire all you want, you're safer far away from it. But, she definitely did not seem in her right mind. And the other one... Dark and evil are the only things I can tell you about him. All I saw was a big scary smile and burning red eyes."

She came closer to Sylvia, her eyes shifting towards the orange as her light dimmed and pulsated slowly.

"This place, it is not safe. Not with things like that around. Piss off the wrong one, and you will not come home."

Athra - Ivah

The drow's eyes narrowed at the sight of the demon's head and blood. The complete head was an unexpected boon, and the blood gem would certainly prove useful in further research. Ivah rolled up his left sleeve, revealing a complex, coil-like tattoo. With a word uttered under his breath, the tattoo came to life, and three snake-like creatures coiled around the severed head and the gem of blood, dragging them back against the arm, and with a hiss turned them into ink markings. Ivah went still for a few seconds, before addressing shade.

"The items have been duly delivered and recovered. My employer thanks you, and says that you may seek him again should you want another similar association."

He waved his arm, sending one of the snakes to bite the corner of the cathedral's roof, before hoisting himself up with that same arm.

"Until then, may you find safe paths to tread."

As he was about to disappear beyond the corner of the roof, he peeked below again, and spoke much more seriously.

"He also says... Your wife's soul is in an unnatural state, and he could feasibly "operate" her to remove the abnormality. Against, of course, appropriate retribution."

Deathkitten Deathkitten ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Osuka Osuka

oracle posessed.jpgPossessed Oracle
Not actually metal in the least and now consumed by the void that was Akryung, the beast simply cackled with laughter. It would begin to burn and sear the being of void from the inside out like a pulsating star. Impossibly hot and incredibly unstable. Even a beast like he would recoil from such a thought, a terrible way to go. Burn everything to ash immaterial or not. Vaguely, he wondered how much that destruction would backlash on the little girl that played vessel.

He slipped from Akryung's grasp like oil from water, making it seem easy, and disappeared with the soft sound of tearing cardboard. The next moment, or perhaps the same, he was on the other side of the lake and observing the city before him with a pleased smile.

He cared not for the darkness that surrounded him now. He was a beast beyond light or dark. It did make for a much more beautiful view, more befitting of their dance. He shouted to the heavens, "I DESIRE THE GOD NOT THE SERVANT! They are not worth even a snack. Little more than a single torn off shred of flatbread! Give me yourself, god of this place. I want a feast! I hunger!"

Aelia Aeldyne Aelia Aeldyne

~Mashu~
OA Aftermath

1597602075074.png Her fist made direct connection to the fool's skull. She was almost impressed when it didn't collapse under her power. Grinding her fist into his forehead just to drive home the point, she drew back and analyzed the demon in front of her. "I knew you were hardheaded, I just didn't think it was literal." She shrugged. "I think I've made my displeasure known." Glancing at the thing that was apparently calling itself 'SoulFlare', Mashu decided that this was enough. Shard's little trick to help Kaden was on a timer after all. She needed to get to a hospital and patch her new body up before going out and having her run of the town. With a deceptively innocent smile and wave, she turned around and left. She didn't think that she'd see any of them again anyways. Well, except for that Jupiter human. She seemed fun. Self-righteous and apparently so full of herself that she thought that her little 'deal' was something that wouldn't backfire on her. Even you weren't as stupid as her. The human inside of her mind screamed obscenities at her. It made her giggle. No, Kaden had his flaws but at least he knew better than to trust the demon he had summoned. Their contract was air tight thanks to his albeit limited experience with complicated politics. Apparently Daddy wanted little Kaden to follow in his footsteps and taught him from an early age. Well, at least it was good for something. Granted, her contract with Jupiter hasn't been finalized yet so there was still a chance the woman could end up surprising her, but Mashu had learnt from experience not to put too much faith in humans. All she needed was one loophole, one grey area, and Jupiter would be dead before she knew it. That was more of a fun little pet project though. What she really needed to focus on was properly summoning herself. She needed a body damn it; her body and not this pathetically feeble excuse of a body. Last thing she needed was for it to fall apart before she was done with it.

((Interacting with Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon 's Shard | Mentioned Deathkitten Deathkitten 's Jupiter and ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles 's SoulFlare))

~Anne Beaufort~
Hospital

1597621693675.png Anne squeezed Vera's hand back, feeling a sort of sorrowful sense of camaraderie with the woman. She wanted to help so badly that it made her heart ache, but there was nothing she could do. She hadn't realized that Astrella's had an age minimum; or that Vera wasn't willing to let Louie out of her sight. Although, given the boy's age it only made sense that his mother would want him close. Biting her lip, Anne replied, "I'll...I'll have to ask around." Truth was she really didn't have that many connections. She knew a few professors from her old university that had worked with powered students and researchers. Dr. Bodak in particular could breath underwater, which made him one of the most dedicated marine biologists at her alma mater's research post by the ocean. Surely one of them would have some sort of contact? Although, this is an extreme case. Would a normal tutor even be enough?

Jumping a little as the children burst back into the room at a volume loud enough to wake the dead, Anne managed to catch her glasses before they fell off her face. Watching the two with a mixture of bewilderment and amusement, she leaned forward, "Oh? What would that be?" Anne's smile froze on her face at Aia's words. While garbled and strange sounding from inexperience, it was very clear what she just said. "Did you just call me Mama?" It came out as a whisper so she said it louder. "Did you just say Mama!?" Aia came in for cuddles and the doctor met her halfway. Laughing maniacally while spinning the alien, she shouted, "You said it! That's your first word!" Placing the heavier creature down, Anne stared at Vera with a grin stretched across her face. "Her first word is 'Mama'!" Leaning in to place kisses all over Aia's face, Anne had to forcefully hold back tears as she smushed the girl's face into her chest. "Oh my baby is growing up!" This was beyond amazing. She had actually been worried that Aia's alien physiology wouldn't allow her to speak their language; she had even started learning sign language just in case that ended up happening. This made things easier though! Aia would be able to communicate freely with those around her! The fact that language wouldn't separate her from her peers filled Anne with an indescribable relief. My baby is going to make so many friends!

((Interacting with Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving 's Aia and Deathkitten Deathkitten 's Louie/Vera))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back