• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic SUPERCLUSTER - The Lore-rich Sci-fi RP Built By Its Players

Hey. I'm interested, from the way you make it out there doesn't seem to be an issue with player space, so let me know if you'll have me.

Sounds good, can we make our own races?
Of course, GhostofWestphalia GhostofWestphalia ! Just message me and we can start discussing details :D

Hey. I'm interested, from the way you make it out there doesn't seem to be an issue with player space, so let me know if you'll have me.
We'd be glad to have you here, Myxyzptlk Myxyzptlk ! If you want, you can contribute to the lore by messaging me :D

Ok and how much information do we need for each race?
GhostofWestphalia GhostofWestphalia , for starters, you can check out The ICIH Guide to the Intelligent Races (Futuristic - SUPERCLUSTER - The Lore-rich Sci-fi RP Built By Its Players) to give you a rough idea on what should be included in the race profile.

Thanks for showing interest in SUPERCLUSTER! Lore ideas are already coming in, and RP hasn't even started!

Update
The SUPERCLUSTER Lore Research and Development Thread is now out! Anyone interested in lore may drop their ideas here, to be discussed with others so check it out!

• THE ICIH GUIDE TO THE INTELLIGENT RACES

The great races of the Laniakea are nigh millions. The Intelligent Confederacy of the Immense Heaven has raised immense efforts in an attempt to represent if not the majority, ALL races in the ICIH's sphere of protection and influence.

Each article about each race will be detailed with general knowledge about the race along with it's present or most influential leader.

valerian-movie-concept-art-ben-mauro-bigmarket-06-benmaurodddddddd.jpg

UpdateThree new races has joined the Laniakea!

The Greys - a technologically-advanced race connected by a hive-mind. They are physically frail, but possess psychokinetic abilities
Voarthians - A bizarre race that live in an equally bizzare planet, the Voarthians remain a mystery.
Ixin - Agile four-armed insectoids with high moral standards.

All three are submitted by SP3CT3R SP3CT3R ! (Thank you!)

If you have any race submissions, please visit: Futuristic - SUPERCLUSTER - Lore Research and Development Thread so we can discuss your ideas :D

Last edited:
I'm interested, though really I'd be especially curious about when exactly the game will be happening? And how exactly it'll be structured at that.

While this does seem interesting, I'm sceptical about the prospects of a very open-ended sandbox like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back