• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RhenVao

Eyanameh
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Introduction
Hello, there, and welcome to my request thread. Before getting into the nitty gritty, allow me to tell you a little about myself and my roleplaying style. This should give you an idea of what to expect, should we partner up.

Guidelines
Let's get this out of the way, first. I am in my early twenties. I will not, under any circumstances, roleplay with anyone below 18. I would prefer to roleplay with people who are in the same age range as I am.

I write in the third person, switching between past and present tense, depending on whether events are occurring presently or during a flashback. I am quite good at grammar, so I ask that you be able to write well, too! A typo here and there is fine, so long as it's not a glaring issue. Just be legible and make sure the flow isn't disrupted!

When it comes to length, depending on the content, I can easily go from a single paragraph to several; character thoughts, feelings, describing the scenery, going into detail that makes the world feel alive, all of it. But I can also condense my length for the sake of dialogue flow. For instance, I'm less inclined to write three paragraphs during a simple dialogue exchange between a few characters. In this case, three to five sentences is enough to get a feel of what a character is thinking, how they reply, and what their tone is.

I like to plan things out with my partners. Sometimes, winging it works: other times, not so much. I usually try to scope out the major plot beats, while giving freedom to work out the smaller details. To put it simply, I like to have a map with a clear destination, but with the routes we take to get there to be engaging. It strikes the right mix of spontaneousness and organization.

When it comes to frequency, it varies. If you can reply multiple times a day, I can reply multiple times a day. If you can reply once, I'll reply once. It depends on you, really.

I prefer M/F pairings, with me occupying the male role. However, that does not mean I won't play some female roles here and there. I am also open to platonic pairings, too. Those are perfectly fine.

Please be able to play multiple characters! While we may focus on a select few main leads, there is a chance we will have to play more than just our main leads and I would rather not shoulder all of that weight on my own.

I have no problem just chatting OOC. I like forging bonds with my bonds. I could certainly do with some development, as it helps with the roleplay dynamic.

I can roleplay on threads or DMs; either or is fine by me.

I want to do just Canon characters. I have too many bad experiences with Canon/OC pairings; I've effectively been soured on them and just want to do Canon/Canon for a while. So, if you're strictly looking for Canon/OC, I'm sorry, but this isn't the place for you.

In order for me to know that you've read the guidelines and understand them, write your favorite color in the DM; you can title the DM itself or write it in the message itself.

Prompt
Are you a fan of Nintendo and Super Smash Bros.? Would you like to do another adventure in the vein of the Subspace Emissary storyline from Brawl? Well, you've come to the right place.

This is going to follow a similar idea. Basically, we have a small fellowship of Nintendo heroes who embark on a quest to stop the big bad villain who has recruited other Nintendo malefactors to carry out their bidding. Bonds will be forged, lines will be drawn, and nothing may ever be the same again.

Or we can just do a small scale meeting of different characters and do things that way!

I can play a variety of different characters. In fact, I shall list them below, so you have a good idea of who I am confident I can play:
  • Mario
  • Luigi
  • Yoshi
  • Bowser
  • Wario
  • Link
  • Ganondorf
  • Samus Aran
  • Dark Samus
  • Ridley
  • Simon Belmont
  • Count Dracula
  • R.O.B.
  • Mr. Game & Watch
  • Meta Knight
  • Pac-Man
  • Pac-Man Ghosts
  • Sonic the Hedgehog
  • Mega Man
  • Little Mac
Conclusion
If you're still here and are interested in trying this out, feel free to DM me and we can iron out the details further!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back