• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
So I was going through some stuff in my meme dump and I came across a silly Roxas and now I have the idea of him allowing Isabelle to use his keyblades to fight while he improvises with a stick or some other object he just finds laying around

For reference this is the image that put this in my head hell yeah DS quality graphics lol
IMG_5492.jpg

So I was going through some stuff in my meme dump and I came across a silly Roxas and now I have the idea of him allowing Isabelle to use his keyblades to fight while he improvises with a stick or some other object he just finds laying around

For reference this is the image that put this in my head hell yeah DS quality graphics lol
IMG_5492.jpg
Roxas: Hey! Sticks are dangerous. I am beyond equipped. 😤

Giving Roxas a stick simply makes it a fair fight: the enemy would never have a chance otherwise!

I was just thinking about Dark Pit training Zelda in using his sniper staff as she has divine blood and should theoretically be able to use his weaponry. An enemy attacks and they discover too late that Zelda is packing heat besides fire magic!

Pittoo might’ve see her with a knife and was like, “Yeah that’s cute, I guess.”

I was just thinking about Dark Pit training Zelda in using his sniper staff as she has divine blood and should theoretically be able to use his weaponry. An enemy attacks and they discover too late that Zelda is packing heat besides fire magic!
Zelda be packin' a whole chopper 😈

EIYO0YXX0AIusF8.jpg

IMG_5492.jpg
omg Isabelle duel wielding key blades would be absolutely ✨ beautiful ✨ fhsndgsjf someone get her an org13 coat and she’ll basically be Mickey Mouse

Giving Roxas a stick simply makes it a fair fight: the enemy would never have a chance otherwise!

Pittoo might’ve see her with a knife and was like, “Yeah that’s cute, I guess.”

Zelda be packin' a whole chopper 😈

EIYO0YXX0AIusF8.jpg
Chsjdhxjxc lmao Zelda with a gun will always be the funniest goddamn thing 🔫🔫🔫

Roxas: Hey! Sticks are dangerous. I am beyond equipped. 😤
Roxas knows a stick is stronger than his keyblades obviously

He gonna roll up to Lunaris with a stick in hand now. Clearly a fair fight lol

omg Isabelle duel wielding key blades would be absolutely ✨ beautiful ✨ fhsndgsjf someone get her an org13 coat and she’ll basically be Mickey Mouse
She can wear Roxas'. It'll be too big, but hey they gotta make due where they can. Org13's on a budget now

Roxas knows a stick is stronger than his keyblades obviously

She can wear Roxas'. It'll be too big, but hey they gotta make do where they can. Org13's on a budget now
Roxas rolls up to Seph gives a much needed whack it does instant KO- wins

Lunaris: What are you going to do with that, boy?

Roxas: *pokes Lunaris in the eye with the stick* >:C

Lunaris: D'OH!

Now I've a thought of Zelda trying out Dark Pit's Electroshock Arm. She uses it once to demolish something, and the power gets to her head so she runs around punching things while shouting, "ELECTROSHOCK!" over and over again! No wonder Pittoo sometimes spams that attack: it's fun! Poor Roxas can't use the Arm because only divine beings can use such weaponry, and he feels left out of the fun. :C

Lmao what the hecc did I come back to?? Posts for da bois Link, Shulk and Pittoo (+Pika), that's what!
Plus your classic OOC shenanigans ofc-
Lmao she's just all cuddly and warm, meanwhile people like DP and Sheik are like, "All we did was say good morning like damn-"

Kaida: "I really like you a lot, Cinth. You're just as good at sword fighting as your dad...maybe you could give me a few pointers next time-"
Corrin: "KAIDA, come on, we're leaving!"
Kaida: "Gotta go now, heh...see you around, kid!"
Kaida winks and leaves a red-faced Hyacinth spluttering behind her XD

Lol she would definitely do that! She would buy a box of chocolates and everything with her allowance, trying to be as smooth and sincere as possible for her confession, but just end up quitting and eating the chocolates herself. That's probably the only circumstance where she gives up quite easily.
Kamui is a very strange person. She could brutally massacre an entire squadron of enemy units, then turn to her allies and do a complete 180 like:
1697060391190.png

And as for those two, a simple gesture would be enough for dragon gorl here. Just to let her know that her efforts to be kind aren't going unnoticed.

Lmao, Cinth would probably write about how he and Kaida are destined to be soulmates after that little exchange there! It would be TERRIBLE if Daisy or Marth somehow found that entry in his journal and ask him about it XD

Omg, poor Kaida! I think she might make it right up to ringing the doorbell or something before chickening out, only for the person she's with to ring the doorbell for her and ditch her there lmfao
A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity
I stumbled across this fanart of Corrin and Kana lol. You do NOT wanna mess with the mama bear!
View attachment 1118529
I'd like to imagine another war somehow breaking out during Corrin's rule of Valla in the parenthood AU we got, it's interesting to think about. How would she go about dealing with it? Would Link and other Hyrulean forces be at her disposal? Of course, there's also the fact that she's got two children to look after!

Yeesh, imagining Link, Corrin, or even Percy or Sora finding her...she would probably want to vanish off the face of the planet, to say the least. Every time someone tries to bring it up, she goes all scarlet-faced and hastily tries to change the subject, even to something stupid like the weather or how good/bad their last meal was!
True, Kaida would probably get heavily flustered and anxious when they do something that Link would chew them up about, such as kissing and more "intimate" stuff like that, even though they're married and free to do what they like. Corrin would tell Link he's only got himself to blame!

Lol I rewatched Up a little while ago and I couldn't help but think of these two dorks when this scene came up.
You could literally replace Kana with ANYONE that Kamui cares about. If anyone even lays a finger on someone she considers close to her, she will not hesitate to go sicko mode.

As for the war, Corrin might send Kaida and Percy away, maybe to Hyrule or Destiny Islands or something, just so they don't get hurt somehow. Of course, I'm sure they'd want to stay and help their parents, regardless of Corrin's wishes! She would ask for Link and Sora's help, but she wouldn't force them to stick around if they didn't want to. She's used to creating armies by scratch, and she has the families of Hoshido and Nohr to back her up!
"Yeah, that's Link all right...and it seems like good ol' Marth decided to drop in as well."
Nice pun there lmao, can't wait to write for blueberry boy XD
Wrote for Link and Samus! Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like Marth's day will be getting better anytime soon XD
Speaking of Link, I thought about Link and his Gerudo outfit. I feel like he'd stuff his top with apples or something and see how long he could go before people notice he's not a girl. I feel like Sheik would catch on the fastest (since she is a fellow crossdresser) but not realize Link was wearing this and trying to fool everyone as a joke. Then this would ensue:

Lmao what the hecc did I come back to?? Posts for da bois Link, Shulk and Pittoo (+Pika), that's what!
Plus your classic OOC shenanigans ofc-

Kamui is a very strange person. She could brutally massacre an entire squadron of enemy units, then turn to her allies and do a complete 180 like:
View attachment 1118902

And as for those two, a simple gesture would be enough for dragon gorl here. Just to let her know that her efforts to be kind aren't going unnoticed.

Lmao, Cinth would probably write about how he and Kaida are destined to be soulmates after that little exchange there! It would be TERRIBLE if Daisy or Marth somehow found that entry in his journal and ask him about it XD

Omg, poor Kaida! I think she might make it right up to ringing the doorbell or something before chickening out, only for the person she's with to ring the doorbell for her and ditch her there lmfao
I think so long as Corrin doesn't try to pet Dark Pit, it should be fine lol I imagine it must be tempting though; both Pits have such fluffy heads!

XD I had a thought of the Hyrule Royal Family visiting Valla again, and Kaida tries to pay Harkinian a visit at their vacation home. She has chocolates in hand and her lines rehearsed! She knocks on the door, and Dark Pit opens it. I can see her mentally screaming, "WHY IS THE KING ANSWERING THE DOOR?!?!?!"

Maybe Percy suggests Cinth speak to Mika. Mika knows everything about girls and how to attract them! Even though Percy is still having trouble attracting Melina...

I think so long as Corrin doesn't try to pet Dark Pit, it should be fine lol I imagine it must be tempting though; both Pits have such fluffy heads!

XD I had a thought of the Hyrule Royal Family visiting Valla again, and Kaida tries to pay Harkinian a visit at their vacation home. She has chocolates in hand and her lines rehearsed! She knocks on the door, and Dark Pit opens it. I can see her mentally screaming, "WHY IS THE KING ANSWERING THE DOOR?!?!?!"

Maybe Percy suggests Cinth speak to Mika. Mika knows everything about girls and how to attract them! Even though Percy is still having trouble attracting Melina...
Lol, Corrin would probably make the correct assumption that DP doesn't like being touched all that much. Besides, I imagine people have tried to touch her wings and horns many times in the past, so she'd understand personal space quite well. However, Kamui would definitely want to pet the floof, if offered, of course! XD

Lmao Corrin would ask Kaida how her attempt went, and she would glare at her, her face bright red, and reply, "Oh, I don't know, why don't you ask Hawk's DAD?!"

Lol, easier said than done! I'm pretty sure Cinth would have a hard time even trying to explain his feelings for Kaida, which is a big contrast from his normally unabashed ways.

Lol, Corrin would probably make the correct assumption that DP doesn't like being touched all that much. Besides, I imagine people have tried to touch her wings and horns many times in the past, so she'd understand personal space quite well. However, Kamui would definitely want to pet the floof, if offered, of course! XD

Lmao Corrin would ask Kaida how her attempt went, and she would glare at her, her face bright red, and reply, "Oh, I don't know, why don't you ask Hawk's DAD?!"

Lol, easier said than done! I'm pretty sure Cinth would have a hard time even trying to explain his feelings for Kaida, which is a big contrast from his normally unabashed ways.
Is "Kamui" Corrin's Japanese name? I want to make sure I'm getting it right. I can understand how personalities can be different between localizations; in the RP I'm playing Pit and Dark Pit more off their Japanese characterizations. This is why my Pit is more intelligent and my Dark Pit is less selfish.

I do have a belief that Pit isn't as touchy-feely as a lot of the fanbase likes to think he is. A lot of the fanbase likes to portray him as having absolutely no sense of personal space, and I very much disagree with this. In Uprising, Pit never initiates physical contact with Palutena. I think it's pretty telling when his goddess collapses to the ground and he doesn't even try to catch her or help her up. He reaches out to her, but stops himself. In Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters, the manual states that being able to sit with Palutena is considered a rare honor. This gives me the impression that there are rules and boundaries when it comes to god/angel interactions, and Pit definitely knows what personal space is. The only time Pit initiates physical contact is when it's necessary to help or protect another person. He jumps on Magnus when he was a dog, but that was clearly an act of desperation.

Another reason for this belief is Pit's directive to not get directly involved with humans unless absolutely necessary. I've had a thought of a curious human reaching out to touch Pit, only for Pit to instinctively step back or otherwise avoid the touch. It's not that he dislikes physical contact, but that maintaining a distance is so deeply ingrained into him.

This also means that I imagine Pit and Dark Pit becoming very flustered when someone does manage to give them a friendly touch, especially when they're not expecting it!

Thankfully, when it comes to the Super Smash Bros. tournaments and the Smash Realm, the rules are different! In an old SSB RP I was in years ago, my Pit loved to jump onto Ike's back or steal his headband (or both). They were total bros and Ike was the only person he did that to!

Milton sees everything happening between Kaida, Harkinian, Cinth, Percy, Melina, and Mika, and is very happy he's single!

Now I've a thought of Zelda trying out Dark Pit's Electroshock Arm. She uses it once to demolish something, and the power gets to her head so she runs around punching things while shouting, "ELECTROSHOCK!" over and over again! No wonder Pittoo sometimes spams that attack: it's fun! Poor Roxas can't use the Arm because only divine beings can use such weaponry, and he feels left out of the fun. :C
Roxas: ... I think you've created a monster.

Pittoo: Nah, she's fine. What can happen?

Zelda: Hey... What happens if the Electroshock Arm connects with a Falcon Punch? :3c I MUST FIND OUT! FOR SCIENCE! >83c

Roxas and Pittoo look at each other in horror before running after Zelda!

So I had a super silly experience last night when I was duoing with my friend in OW that reminded me of Sora. Like we’ve talked here about how he would make people randomly break into song just from his presence and last night my friend and I ran into another pair when playing and we all just started singing Disney songs together. Ended up queuing with them for a few hours and was the funniest shit. Now this is how I imagine a gaming session as Sora would go. Just making friends by singing Disney songs with them and having an overall fun time.

I imagine Elvis’s “Devil in Disguise” playing when Sora is around Pittoo XD

Not a Disney song, but plays a big part in a Disney movie!

Roxas: ... I think you've created a monster.

Pittoo: Nah, she's fine. What can happen?

Zelda: Hey... What happens if the Electroshock Arm connects with a Falcon Punch? :3c I MUST FIND OUT! FOR SCIENCE! >83c

Roxas and Pittoo look at each other in horror before running after Zelda!

*Later*

Doctor Mario: I honestly don’t understand how you managed to break every single bone in your arm???

Zelda: ….I did it for science? 😅

Dark Pit: Hey, Pit! Let’s switch colors for the day!

Pit: Really? Sure! This’ll be fun! 8D

Later, poor Pit is getting his butt beat by Impa, who is holding him by an ear with one hand and wielding a wooden spoon with the other.

Pit: OWOWOW!! WHAT’D I DO?!?!

Apparently my brain is in "have lil HC thought mode" today so here are a few various ones for my characters:

-I've mentioned before how it'd be funny if nobody actually recognized Joker when he's just his normal self, but obviously over time people would get used to it, but then comes the issue of what to call him. While he probably let's Joker slide most the time, it does kind of defeat the purpose of it being the name his other self is supposed to go by. It takes awhile for others to get used to calling him by Ren. Some of the fighters even go as far as to call him Amamiya (with or without honorifics depending on how respectful of his culture they're trying to be). He definitely is very appreciative of those who go above and beyond, though he probably tries to assure them they're close enough that his first name is fine. He understands the Smash Realm doesn't revolve around Japanese culture norms

-While staying at the Smash House, it isn't uncommon for Byleth to be awake late into the night with his nose stuck in a book. He loses track of time far too much despite having the ability to control time itself. It probably wouldn't but unusual for him to bring work from his own world with him to do in the middle of the night while he's at the Smash Realm. The papers won't grade themselves!

-When it's Halloween time and he's in the Smash Realm, Sora shows up in his Halloween Town outfit and pulls silly pranks on some of the other fighters. He gets Roxas to do the same, even though he wants no part in Sora's antics

-Shulk has 100% tried (and has varying success) tinkering with the other fighters mechanical belongs, like Samus' power suit or you know, Mega Man as a whole lol. He is simply very intrigued by how they work and wants to learn what makes them tick!

-As Pneuma, Pyra and Mythra allow the other fighters to refer to them however they'd like. Time for fighters to reveal who they favor more between the two. They generally won't let themself be called Pneuma, so the safe ground isn't an option lol

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back