• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
It can be debated. Majora's origins are still up in the air and he did need to the Fiearc Diety mask to fight Majora, however, you could say the FDM was unneeded and Young Link could've beaten Majora without it as he still had the Triforce of Courage (i think) as the FDM is optional (and might not even be canon or Link hasn't canonically worn the mask). Wher in most cases, Ganondorf can't be killed unless it's by a divine object and can only be stopped by someone else who wields a piece of the Triforce. On top of Ganon already being a demi-god without it due to his ties with Demise. So i personally give the edge to Ganon in that regard
Yeah, the FDM is not necessary to defeat Majora, nor is a divine weapon needed. It was a mask used in the ceremonies of a lost ancient tribe and is imbued with evil magic. That’s all we know about it, but I wouldn’t consider it godly. Ganon can only be defeated by a weapon with the Evil Bane’s property such as the Master Sword and the Silver Arrow. All Links should be on the same tier; Young Link hasn’t done anything that would put him above Toon Link or BotW Link, or most Links.

By the way, I have a friend who gets so irritated whenever the Master Sword is called the Sword that Seals the Darkness, and always states that it’s the Blade of Evil’s Bane. I prefer BoEB more, but I don’t see it as something worth getting so mad about. XD

I certainly have the opposite problem lol. I got too many god slayers so I got that OP problem LMAO
Lmao they wouldn’t be jrpg characters if they didn’t kill god with the power of ✨friendship✨ after all

By the way, I have a friend who gets so irritated whenever the Master Sword is called the Sword that Seals the Darkness, and always states that it’s the Blade of Evil’s Bane. I prefer BoEB more, but I don’t see it as something worth getting so mad about. XD
Fhskfhdkf I didn’t know someone could even have an opinion on a sword’s name lmao

All Links should be on the same tier; Young Link hasn’t done anything that would put him above Toon Link or BotW Link, or most Links.
I wouldn't say that. Not all Links are equal as each one goes through their own experiences once being called to Hero UP and have thier own unique items that the others don't possess to complete their quests. While OoT Link's feats may be debated in or against Young Link's favor, defeated Ganon at his strongest compared to Toon Link who fought Ganon at his weakest. Then there's Majora, while not being a god is still god-like. Like it literally posses an entire celestial body and threatened to pull it down to destroy all of Termina in 3 days time. Toon Link by comparison fought a deep-sea parasite, Bellum is much weaker in scope compared to Majora (but I will give this to Bellum, it did overpower a minor god in the form of Ocean King). So i see it as a fair assumption to make that MM Link out does WW Link. Now if we're talking about Young Link before having travelled to the future and not him post Majora's Mask, then yea, Toon Link takes it.

Lmao they wouldn’t be jrpg characters if they didn’t kill god with the power of ✨friendship✨ after all
Lol true!! Funny thing is, Joker gets two of these moments in the same game. Man really goes all out

I already posted one of these before, but god I love these moments for Joker so much, so take him being THAT jrpg protag lol

I wouldn't say that. Not all Links are equal as each one goes through their own experiences once being called to Hero UP and have thier own unique items that the others don't possess to complete their quests. While OoT Link's feats may be debated in or against Young Link's favor, defeated Ganon at his strongest compared to Toon Link who fought Ganon at his weakest. Then there's Majora, while not being a god is still god-like. Like it literally posses an entire celestial body and threatened to pull it down to destroy all of Termina in 3 days time. Toon Link by comparison fought a deep-sea parasite, Bellum is much weaker in scope compared to Majora (but I will give this to Bellum, it did overpower a minor god in the form of Ocean King). So i see it as a fair assumption to make that MM Link out does WW Link. Now if we're talking about Young Link before having travelled to the future and not him post Majora's Mask, then yea, Toon Link takes it.
I disagree with this. The tier list name is “killed a god, or has god-like powers.” Whether Ganondorf is at his strongest or weakest is irrelevant; it’s the same guy. If Majora is considered a god-tier villain, then Ganon definitely counts, and BotW Link and Toon Link should be put on the same tier as Young Link, whether that is the “Killed a God” tier or “Powerful” tier.

Bellum overpowered a demi-god and required a very specially-made weapon, and the power of other powerful beings (the three spirits) to defeat him, so if Majora is considered god-tier, then so should Bellum.

Last edited:
I disagree with this. The tier list name is “killed a god, or has god-like powers.” Whether Ganondorf is at his strongest or weakest is irrelevant; it’s the same guy. If Majora is considered a god-tier villain, then Ganon definitely counts, and BotW Link and Toon Link should be put on the same tier as Young Link, whether that is the “Killed a God” tier or “Powerful” tier.

Bellum overpowered a demi-god and required a very specially-made weapon, and the power of other powerful beings (the three spirits) to defeat him, so if Majora is considered god-tier, then so should Bellum.
Okay I see what you mean and based on what I brought up and how the thier list is supposedly structured, that does make sense.

Speaking of special weapon this got me thinking, is Toon Link still in possession of the Master Sword or the Phantom Sword? Cause I've been under the assumption that your Toon Link is from post Phantom Hourglass and the Master Sword was sealed away with Ganondorf by the end of Wind Waker. So is he wielding a replica of the Master Sword or is it still the Phantom Sword disguised as the Master Sword?

hdhdhdhdh I have to agree on the whole nerfing characters thing. Corrin's dragon form is much smaller in Ultimate (otherwise she would have been another dragon that was Too Big For Smash). Agent 8 doesn't get his whole arsenal (cuz who tf needs like 20 different types of guns?). Critical Hits in FE can happen at random (although are influenced by the weapon that the character wields, and probably a few other things too). And those are just a few examples, so yea. Anyways-
Lol, she reminds me of one of those small fluffy lapdogs, you know, the ones that look absolutely precious, but if you touch them the wrong way they suddenly go feral and bite your fingers off.

Bro that's so heartwarming. It would be really cute if Sheik becomes one of the people Corrin trusts to touch her wings, horns, tail, etc when she's in her humanoid and/or dragon form. Maybe at some point, Sheik learns Azura's song and has to try and calm her down, only for Corrin to almost hurt her, just like with Azura. There's some angst for ya qwq

It's funny how Kaida is destined to the same fate as her mother, dealing with two boys at once.

Omg, Link totally would! Bro could probably eat frogs, but Kamui's terrible cooking is a bit too much for his strong stomach to handle XD He'll just nod and smile in encouragement, trying to not vomit from the aftertaste.
Ohh, that's sad to think about. Corrin would probably feel very, very guilty afterwards, and not trust herself to be too close to anyone for a while afterwards out of fear of somehow losing control again and hurting them too. Of course, Corrin would have to somehow lose the Dragonheart Pendant, so maybe someone stole it or something?
Corrin feeling bad about injuring someone she relates to like a sister is an understatement. She would feel like all the rumors about her secretly being a wild, dangerous fiend are true, and she deserves the hostility and hate that comes her way.

To balance out the sadness, here's some wholesome word vomit about Corrin:
--Corrin's neutral special actually turns her hand into a mouth. Yes, a mouth. This has probably created certain types of "art" on certain types of "websites", but I'd like to imagine one of the kids, maybe Tetra or Lucas, being intrigued by her hand-mouth. Maybe they try feeding it a snack or something, until Corrin explains that it can't actually digest anything, much to their disappointment.
--Corrin's wings actually shed, in a sense. Her scales are very smooth, almost soft in a way, but very protective. When the scales are broken or too old, they become loose and come off over time to make room for new, fresh ones.
--She makes a weird growling noise when she's pleased or comfortable. This is supposed to be purring, but it sounds much rougher than when cats do it.
View attachment 1119126

I feel so bad for Cinth, especially after Kaida makes her choice! Poor fellow.

I tried to picture Harkinian keeping a journal. It turns into a sketchbook instead. I've done this.
Perfect side-eye! XD

Yeah, true. I feel like he would never truly get over his love for Kaida, but take the "your happiness is my happiness" route and not meddle too much with things, especially once Kaida and Hark get married.

Marth's secret power: A single look from him is enough to make anyone faint XD

Okay I see what you mean and based on what I brought up and how the thier list is supposedly structured, that does make sense.

Speaking of special weapon this got me thinking, is Toon Link still in possession of the Master Sword or the Phantom Sword? Cause I've been under the assumption that your Toon Link is from post Phantom Hourglass and the Master Sword was sealed away with Ganondorf by the end of Wind Waker. So is he wielding a replica of the Master Sword or is it still the Phantom Sword disguised as the Master Sword?
Yeah, I'm simply debating on whether or not the Links should be on "Powerful," or "Killed a God." I'm not debating on which Link is the strongest or has had the toughest enemies. Those are topics I'm not interested in debating! @_@

I don't know if I would consider Ganon, Majora, or Bellum on the same tier as gods though, but that's more of a personal preference. To me, there's a difference between being super powerful, and being a GOD (For example, yeah, Majora sent a moon to the earth, but Samus has destroyed entire planets. Does that put Samus on the same level of gods? Pit has destroyed a moon!) But that's definitely a YMMV situation, and not something I'm really interested in debating.

Toon Link has the Master Sword in the RP. The situation with Toon Link is one of the reasons why I've stated in the RP rules that canon does not have to be strictly adhered to. Twilight Princess/Brawl Zelda having a Sheik form is another. Toon Link already breaks WW/PH canon by being in possession of the Master Sword and the Triforce of Courage post-WW, and he has both in the SSB games. I think I stated in an IC post that Toon Link gains the ToC whenever he enters the Smash Realm. Maybe it's one of the Hands' blessings that T'ink has managed to keep despite the Hands being out of commission!

Fbsjdjfn this is such a random thing to notice but I’m surprised whoever made this tier list ranked Pichu and all the other Pokémon so much higher than poor jigglypuff. This can’t be anything else but fairy type discrimination smh smh/j
Yeah, that tier list is definitely flawed! Pichu, a literal BABY Pokemon, is on "Powerful" while Jigglypuff is on "Weak?" XD As far as Pokemon games go, Pikachu ain't all that either. Neither is Squirtle.

Ohh, that's sad to think about. Corrin would probably feel very, very guilty afterwards, and not trust herself to be too close to anyone for a while afterwards out of fear of somehow losing control again and hurting them too. Of course, Corrin would have to somehow lose the Dragonheart Pendant, so maybe someone stole it or something?
Corrin feeling bad about injuring someone she relates to like a sister is an understatement. She would feel like all the rumors about her secretly being a wild, dangerous fiend are true, and she deserves the hostility and hate that comes her way.
I see a potential Corrin-Pittoo bonding moment with this!

Yeah, true. I feel like he would never truly get over his love for Kaida, but take the "your happiness is my happiness" route and not meddle too much with things, especially once Kaida and Hark get married.
At work I had a thought of Zelda and Dark Pit overhearing Corrin's relatives speaking about how Harkinian is too soft and would be a weak king, not at all suitable for Valla's crown princess! Dark Pit is about to have some words, but Zelda gently puts her hand on his and tells him that she's got it. Zelda then goes into Mama Bear mode and verbally tears into the elders over their slander of her boy! Dark Pit's arms are just folded and he has the biggest, most smug-ass smirk on his face. He's so proud of her!

Marth was demonstrating his legendary grab reach!

I see a potential Corrin-Pittoo bonding moment with this!
Oh really? How so? I'd love to hear it ^^
At work I had a thought of Zelda and Dark Pit overhearing Corrin's relatives speaking about how Harkinian is too soft and would be a weak king, not at all suitable for Valla's crown princess! Dark Pit is about to have some words, but Zelda gently puts her hand on his and tells him that she's got it. Zelda then goes into Mama Bear mode and verbally tears into the elders over their slander of her boy! Dark Pit's arms are just folded and he has the biggest, most smug-ass smirk on his face. He's so proud of her!
Aww! I'm sure Kaida would appreciate having such strong-willed in-laws. Corrin's just glad that she's not the only one that's fighting on behalf of their child's happiness anymore! It sucks that tradition is so overbearing in medieval royalty, though.
Marth was demonstrating his legendary grab reach!
Marth knows how to use the force! He truly is an accomplished Jedi! XD

hdhdhdhdh I have to agree on the whole nerfing characters thing. Corrin's dragon form is much smaller in Ultimate (otherwise she would have been another dragon that was Too Big For Smash). Agent 8 doesn't get his whole arsenal (cuz who tf needs like 20 different types of guns?).
Haha yeah who needs all those weapons anyways 👀💦 ignore that I let Inkling keep all the weapons in her smash moveset/hj

dhsjfjdjfjf but on the topic of nerfing Splatoon characters, I initially had little to no idea of how to mechanically deal with a post octo expansion Inkling/Agent 3, esp when it came to stuff like the sanitized/inner agent 3 fights. But eventually I figured that since a lot of that busted nature had to do with them breaking the special limiter then so could just reason that she got it fixed and so won’t have access to all those infinite specials. And even if she did somehow break it again then it’d both probably be something very, very, very late game (like in the final battle) and also would need to have a ridiculous amount of drawback to it.

Yeah, that tier list is definitely flawed! Pichu, a literal BABY Pokemon, is on "Powerful" while Jigglypuff is on "Weak?" XD As far as Pokemon games go, Pikachu ain't all that either. Neither is Squirtle.
Gdhhdhf I think a possible justification could maybe be that Jigglypuff doesn’t have any tangible elemental abilities like the other Pokémon there (like having actual fire or straight electricity coming out of you lmao) but still, you’d figure the baby who litterally electrocutes himself just by existing would be just the tiniest bit lower Lmao dhsjfdhdh this totally isn’t just me being biased since Jiggles is one of my favorite Pokémon shhhh

Haha yeah who needs all those weapons anyways 👀💦 ignore that I let Inkling keep all the weapons in her smash moveset/hj

dhsjfjdjfjf but on the topic of nerfing Splatoon characters, I initially had little to no idea of how to mechanically deal with a post octo expansion Inkling/Agent 3, esp when it came to stuff like the sanitized/inner agent 3 fights. But eventually I figured that since a lot of that busted nature had to do with them breaking the special limiter then so could just reason that she got it fixed and so won’t have access to all those infinite specials. And even if she did somehow break it again then it’d both probably be something very, very, very late game (like in the final battle) and also would need to have a ridiculous amount of drawback to it.
Agent 8 just sees Inkling switching between different weapons so frequently and he just thinks, "Yeah, she's still broken" XD

That's actually pretty clever! It'd be cool if when Inkling's back is against the corner during the final battle, she has one more trick up her sleeve!

Yeah, I'm simply debating on whether or not the Links should be on "Powerful," or "Killed a God." I'm not debating on which Link is the strongest or has had the toughest enemies. Those are topics I'm not interested in debating! @_@

I don't know if I would consider Ganon, Majora, or Bellum on the same tier as gods though, but that's more of a personal preference. To me, there's a difference between being super powerful, and being a GOD (For example, yeah, Majora sent a moon to the earth, but Samus has destroyed entire planets. Does that put Samus on the same level of gods? Pit has destroyed a moon!) But that's definitely a YMMV situation, and not something I'm really interested in debating.

Toon Link has the Master Sword in the RP. The situation with Toon Link is one of the reasons why I've stated in the RP rules that canon does not have to be strictly adhered to. Twilight Princess/Brawl Zelda having a Sheik form is another. Toon Link already breaks WW/PH canon by being in possession of the Master Sword and the Triforce of Courage post-WW, and he has both in the SSB games. I think I stated in an IC post that Toon Link gains the ToC whenever he enters the Smash Realm. Maybe it's one of the Hands' blessings that T'ink has managed to keep despite the Hands being out of commission!
Yea that is true. And topics like that come with ALOT of factors that go with it, so i don't blame you for feeling that way lol.

Aaaaaahhhh, I remember now and that does make sense! It could be a meta/bias reason too being that Master Hand preferred WW over PH so he has T'Link equipped with all of his gear from WW lol

Oh really? How so? I'd love to hear it ^^

Aww! I'm sure Kaida would appreciate having such strong-willed in-laws. Corrin's just glad that she's not the only one that's fighting on behalf of their child's happiness anymore! It sucks that tradition is so overbearing in medieval royalty, though.

Marth knows how to use the force! He truly is an accomplished Jedi! XD
There's not much to it. I'm of the opinion that Dark Pit wasn't welcomed with open arms into the SSB roster, and that humans in the Overworld probably saw him as a devil or evil spirit too. He can empathize with Corrin.

I had a thought of Harkinian and Kaida (and maybe Aster and Percy too!) going on little adventures together. For example, when the Valla Royal Family visits Hyrule, they go off to deal with some moblin bandit gang or something. Kaida would be very familiar with Hawk's fighting abilities and general ideals regarding enemies and how to deal with them. Harkinian may be a gentle and quiet sort, but being gentle is not the same as being a pacifist! Moblin gangs will eventually become a bigger problem if not dealt with! Thankfully, they're never in any real danger because Link is always following them! XD

Gdhhdhf I think a possible justification could maybe be that Jigglypuff doesn’t have any tangible elemental abilities like the other Pokémon there (like having actual fire or straight electricity coming out of you lmao) but still, you’d figure the baby who litterally electrocutes himself just by existing would be just the tiniest bit lower Lmao dhsjfdhdh this totally isn’t just me being biased since Jiggles is one of my favorite Pokémon shhhh
Ash totally would've won the Indigo League Championship if he had Jigglypuff on his team!

The talk about Inkling's weaponry makes me think of the chaos I could bring into the RP if Pit and Dark Pit had Powers equipped. Light, Wind & Fire are dealing with a Boss-level enemy, and Pit decides, "Screw it!" and fires a MEGA LASER out of NOWHERE! Or summons a meteor shower!
Light, Wind & Fire end up in a really bad situation, they're cornered, and Mythra is like, "So, Pit, you got any more tricks up your sleeve?"
And Pit activates Fortune's Jukebox, which changes the RP post's music to the Mad Reaper theme, much to T'ink and Mythra's dismay. His other Powers were used up earlier! D:

To balance out the sadness, here's some wholesome word vomit about Corrin:
--Corrin's neutral special actually turns her hand into a mouth. Yes, a mouth. This has probably created certain types of "art" on certain types of "websites", but I'd like to imagine one of the kids, maybe Tetra or Lucas, being intrigued by her hand-mouth. Maybe they try feeding it a snack or something, until Corrin explains that it can't actually digest anything, much to their disappointment.
--Corrin's wings actually shed, in a sense. Her scales are very smooth, almost soft in a way, but very protective. When the scales are broken or too old, they become loose and come off over time to make room for new, fresh ones.
--She makes a weird growling noise when she's pleased or comfortable. This is supposed to be purring, but it sounds much rougher than when cats do it.

Perfect side-eye! XD

Oh naurrrrr q-q! Sheik would try to do her best to recover asap and try to get Corrin to realize it wasn't her fault. She'd feel very sad that her 'little sister' has started avoiding her!
Ooh! Or maybe the pendant somehow broke, and Corrin tried fixing it, but it's missing a shard or two so it doesn't work as well?
That's so depressing...poor Corrin, it must be tough having to deal with her father's reputation, while also having dragon blood and tendencies in her which make it harder for her all the while. She doesn't deserve all that!

Aww! I'd like to imagine Corrin wrapping her wings around her friends when it gets too chilly at night. And the little purring quirk is adorable! I hope she likes little chin scritches! :3

Cinth and Kaida are such a bittersweet pair. I'm sure Kaida would joke about Cinth's crush on her once they get older, not knowing that Cinth still sees her as The One That Got Away.
I tried to picture Harkinian keeping a journal. It turns into a sketchbook instead. I've done this.
Same lmao. What kind of things would Hark draw?

Was doodling Ann cuz a friend kept asking me to draw her, but how could I draw Ann and not lil shithead Joker? Lol I couldn't so take this doodle me showing up just to be random and then poof again
shuannpose.png

Oh naurrrrr q-q! Sheik would try to do her best to recover asap and try to get Corrin to realize it wasn't her fault. She'd feel very sad that her 'little sister' has started avoiding her!
Ooh! Or maybe the pendant somehow broke, and Corrin tried fixing it, but it's missing a shard or two so it doesn't work as well?
That's so depressing...poor Corrin, it must be tough having to deal with her father's reputation, while also having dragon blood and tendencies in her which make it harder for her all the while. She doesn't deserve all that!

Aww! I'd like to imagine Corrin wrapping her wings around her friends when it gets too chilly at night. And the little purring quirk is adorable! I hope she likes little chin scritches! :3

Cinth and Kaida are such a bittersweet pair. I'm sure Kaida would joke about Cinth's crush on her once they get older, not knowing that Cinth still sees her as The One That Got Away.

Same lmao. What kind of things would Hark draw?
Now I'm imagining a scene similar to this one from the first Land Before Time, with everyone snuggling with Corrin and getting warm under her wings, and Pittoo being the very last one to join them.

As for what Harkinian would draw, I dunno. Maybe sketch plants and animals? Maybe some fantasy-themed doodles, as fantastical as they could be in a setting like Hyrule, anyway. Back when I commented about a toddler Harkinian becoming enamored with Kaida, at the time I was thinking seeing her in the dress reminded the little guy of a princess in a fairy tale book his mama would read to him at bed time. Maybe there are experimental recipes for potions and brews in there too.

Now I'm picturing a very little Harkinian throwing all the soaps, shampoos, and other liquids commonly found around the bathroom sink, into said sink and thinking he's making a magic potion. Surely I'm not the only one who did that as a kid!

I offer some silly stuff related to Joker since I was playing through some more P5R again lol
image0.jpg

The picture in question:
ysdzk5fv8ye51.jpg

Joker don't care. He will wear that flower like a real man lol

When your girl gives you a flower to wear, you wear it with pride. Joker clearly understands this. He embraces wearing a pretty flower!

Now I'm imagining a scene similar to this one from the first Land Before Time, with everyone snuggling with Corrin and getting warm under her wings, and Pittoo being the very last one to join them.

As for what Harkinian would draw, I dunno. Maybe sketch plants and animals? Maybe some fantasy-themed doodles, as fantastical as they could be in a setting like Hyrule, anyway. Back when I commented about a toddler Harkinian becoming enamored with Kaida, at the time I was thinking seeing her in the dress reminded the little guy of a princess in a fairy tale book his mama would read to him at bed time. Maybe there are experimental recipes for potions and brews in there too.

Now I'm picturing a very little Harkinian throwing all the soaps, shampoos, and other liquids commonly found around the bathroom sink, into said sink and thinking he's making a magic potion. Surely I'm not the only one who did that as a kid!
Aww! It would be quite funny if Pittoo was heavily refusing to snuggle with Corrin and the others, and then the next morning they just find him there with them. I can imagine a certain pirate and champion teasing him a bit about it XD

Ooh, that's cool! I feel like Kaida might draw Hark something. Out of the many types of art in the world, Kaida prefers musical arts, but I'm sure she'd want to make something for Hark after seeing some of his drawings.
Alas, the pretty dress would only be worn once before being disposed of. You know who dunnit XD

Lmao I feel like that's something you HAVE to do as a child. mixing random stuff to make potions or soups is key to childhood!

Aww! It would be quite funny if Pittoo was heavily refusing to snuggle with Corrin and the others, and then the next morning they just find him there with them. I can imagine a certain pirate and champion teasing him a bit about it XD

Ooh, that's cool! I feel like Kaida might draw Hark something. Out of the many types of art in the world, Kaida prefers musical arts, but I'm sure she'd want to make something for Hark after seeing some of his drawings.
Alas, the pretty dress would only be worn once before being disposed of. You know who dunnit XD

Lmao I feel like that's something you HAVE to do as a child. mixing random stuff to make potions or soups is key to childhood!
Aww, what if he's snuggled into Samus or Sheik like a child with their mother? He'd wake up and be absolutely horrified lol! And what if a certain pirate was snuggled into one of his wings? XD I imagine both Pits being mostly belly-sleepers because of their wings; the ladies catch a dozing Dark Pit splooting!

I wouldn't be surprised if Harkinian was given some kind of art class such as painting or playing an instrument. It'd be neat if he knew how to play the Greek bouzouki, a type of lute. There's some speculation that the guitar played in Dark Pit's theme is actually a bouzouki and not a Spanish guitar. I've found nothing to confirm that, but it would make sense.

Aww, what if he's snuggled into Samus or Sheik like a child with their mother? He'd wake up and be absolutely horrified lol! And what if a certain pirate was snuggled into one of his wings? XD I imagine both Pits being mostly belly-sleepers because of their wings; the ladies catch a dozing Dark Pit splooting!

I wouldn't be surprised if Harkinian was given some kind of art class such as painting or playing an instrument. It'd be neat if he knew how to play the Greek bouzouki, a type of lute. There's some speculation that the guitar played in Dark Pit's theme is actually a bouzouki and not a Spanish guitar. I've found nothing to confirm that, but it would make sense.
Cute! Both Samus and Sheik would be pretty confused to find that not only DP had joined Corrin's pile-up in the night, but had done something one could consider childish while doing so. I'm sure Sheik would find it rather cute, though, while Samus is just a tad judgmental XD
I'm quite sure Tetra would die on the inside if she woke up and found herself curled up under some feathers!

Corrin would probably sploot too, as she's most likely in her humanoid form (bc she's probs scared of squishing some people in her sleep while in her feral dragon form). It's funny to think about Corrin waking up and seeing everybody just snuggled up around her, especially if she initially just allowed her wings to be used as snug protection from the cold by one or two of her closest friends. I could definitely see Sheik being one of them, and maybe Marth or Link as well.

Cool! Kaida would probably be taught singing and piano, just like her mother was. She'd probably find piano boring, but hey, at least she can play lol. And she'd probably just sing old Hylian nursery rhymes and stuff during her younger years. I imagine Azura being the one who unlocked Kaida's musical talent, as she was the one who taught Corrin. Maybe Kaida also knows Lost in Thoughts, All Alone by heart as well.

Cute! Both Samus and Sheik would be pretty confused to find that not only DP had joined Corrin's pile-up in the night, but had done something one could consider childish while doing so. I'm sure Sheik would find it rather cute, though, while Samus is just a tad judgmental XD
I'm quite sure Tetra would die on the inside if she woke up and found herself curled up under some feathers!

Corrin would probably sploot too, as she's most likely in her humanoid form (bc she's probs scared of squishing some people in her sleep while in her feral dragon form). It's funny to think about Corrin waking up and seeing everybody just snuggled up around her, especially if she initially just allowed her wings to be used as snug protection from the cold by one or two of her closest friends. I could definitely see Sheik being one of them, and maybe Marth or Link as well.

Cool! Kaida would probably be taught singing and piano, just like her mother was. She'd probably find piano boring, but hey, at least she can play lol. And she'd probably just sing old Hylian nursery rhymes and stuff during her younger years. I imagine Azura being the one who unlocked Kaida's musical talent, as she was the one who taught Corrin. Maybe Kaida also knows Lost in Thoughts, All Alone by heart as well.
I think Samus and Sheik are a bit wiser and more perceptive than that. :3 I think they'd be able to catch on that Dark Pit, whether he wanted to or not, is starting to bond with their group and is unconsciously showing more vulnerability as a result. I can see Pittoo scoffing over something being childish, and one of them remarking, "But you are a child!" One fun thing about RPing the Pits is that, as immortal beings with youthful appearances, I can have moments of them being very child-like and other moments where they show surprisingly mature insight, and it wouldn't be weird or contradictory.

Samus or Sheik wake up, sees Pittoo innocently snuggled into them, and then gestures to the others to stay quiet because they know all hell would break loose if he woke up! Doesn't stop Link from whipping out the Sheikah Slate though! XD I think the Pits have a special immunity to cold because I can't recall Pit ever showing signs of discomfort in cold areas outside of annoyance at slippery floors. He can also survive being in outer space. So that would mean if Pittoo decides to join the snuggle puddle, it's out of a desire to be part of the group than actually being cold!

I don't know why, but I imagine an adult Harkinian having a deeper voice. He surprises everyone by singing in bass! He's pretty shy though, so it's a very rare occurrence.

Fshsjdjdj all this talk of cuddles has got me inspired! If I find the mental willpower to I wanna doodle a cuddle pile but currently my brain is mush so no hugging doodles for now

Drawing a cuddle pile sounds fun but my motivation to draw lately has been so low (and I can only convince myself to draw pretty much only Joker) that my dumbass could never draw one. I wouldn’t even know who to draw in one anyways lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back