• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity
I stumbled across this fanart of Corrin and Kana lol. You do NOT wanna mess with the mama bear!
1696890706365.png
I'd like to imagine another war somehow breaking out during Corrin's rule of Valla in the parenthood AU we got, it's interesting to think about. How would she go about dealing with it? Would Link and other Hyrulean forces be at her disposal? Of course, there's also the fact that she's got two children to look after!

XD Imagine the servants (or worse, relatives!) stumbling upon Kaida making out with a statue or a picture! That must've been awkward! I think Kaida and Hawk would want a couple of years to enjoy with each other before thinking about heirs now that they can actually be together without being watched or interrupted. Link will have to wait!

And that is so fitting!
"You know, you don't talk much. I like you!" 8D
Yeesh, imagining Link, Corrin, or even Percy or Sora finding her...she would probably want to vanish off the face of the planet, to say the least. Every time someone tries to bring it up, she goes all scarlet-faced and hastily tries to change the subject, even to something stupid like the weather or how good/bad their last meal was!
True, Kaida would probably get heavily flustered and anxious when they do something that Link would chew them up about, such as kissing and more "intimate" stuff like that, even though they're married and free to do what they like. Corrin would tell Link he's only got himself to blame!

Lol I rewatched Up a little while ago and I couldn't help but think of these two dorks when this scene came up.

Wrote for Link and Samus! Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like Marth's day will be getting better anytime soon XD

Okay I'm kicking my ass into gear tomorrow fr to post! I am being so damn lazy and distracted. I legit wrote a single word then felt my brain implode LMAO

This is quite literally how I was

Okay I'm kicking my ass into gear tomorrow fr to post! I am being so damn lazy and distracted. I legit wrote a single word then felt my brain implode LMAO

Mood lol

That was me the last few days. I FINALLY got a post out, though! I'm sorry it's so short.

A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity
I stumbled across this fanart of Corrin and Kana lol. You do NOT wanna mess with the mama bear!
View attachment 1118529
I'd like to imagine another war somehow breaking out during Corrin's rule of Valla in the parenthood AU we got, it's interesting to think about. How would she go about dealing with it? Would Link and other Hyrulean forces be at her disposal? Of course, there's also the fact that she's got two children to look after!

Yeesh, imagining Link, Corrin, or even Percy or Sora finding her...she would probably want to vanish off the face of the planet, to say the least. Every time someone tries to bring it up, she goes all scarlet-faced and hastily tries to change the subject, even to something stupid like the weather or how good/bad their last meal was!
True, Kaida would probably get heavily flustered and anxious when they do something that Link would chew them up about, such as kissing and more "intimate" stuff like that, even though they're married and free to do what they like. Corrin would tell Link he's only got himself to blame!

Lol I rewatched Up a little while ago and I couldn't help but think of these two dorks when this scene came up.
Mythra and Pit would make for a very formidable Mama Bear/Papa Wolf duo, of that I have no doubt! In the hypothetical AU, the gods have to lure Dark Pit away from Zelda and Harkinian through a false war because he's so dangerous. If Pit's a Papa Wolf, imagine how much of one Pittoo would be should someone threaten HIS family!

As for Kaida and Harkinian, it may take a while for them to be able to express affection toward each other without feeling paranoid, even after marriage. Link definitely has himself to blame! Imagine Harkinian trying to ask Dark Pit or Zelda for love advice. It goes as well as y'all would probably imagine!

I laughed too hard at Falcon’s post. Man out here with a vendetta on Ness and is a big simp for Samus lmao! Such a stark contrast to how Yoshi reacted which makes it better

The Samus post is making me picture Samus putting Dark Pit into a pet carrier. All one can see while peering through the bars of the door are a pair of angry red eyes. A low growling sound comes from the carrier whenever someone goes near it.

Samus asks Nurse Joy to give Dark Pit a rabies shot and a microchip, then slips on a pair of oven mitts (over her already armored hands) before opening the carrier!

Despite the shortness of Pit and T’ink’s portion of the post, I am happy I got to use a line from the Bible for a Pit pun.

The Samus post is making me picture Samus putting Dark Pit into a pet carrier. All one can see while peering through the bars of the door are a pair of angry red eyes. A low growling sound comes from the carrier whenever someone goes near it.

Samus asks Nurse Joy to give Dark Pit a rabies shot and a microchip, then slips on a pair of oven mitts (over her already armored hands) before opening the carrier!

Despite the shortness of Pit and T’ink’s portion of the post, I am happy I got to use a line from the Bible for a Pit pun.
Fhskfhdkf omg at some point I NEED to draw Pittoo as a little angry chihuahua 🐕

Not my greatest post but heyo I got it up! Clearly having that 1 word written yesterday was so important lol

I hope we get a Ness player one day just because of the hate boner Captain Falcon has for him! 😆
Captain Falcon gonna be like:
2950735d1b1435007bbf05b838232a23_w200.gif

I laughed too hard at Falcon’s post. Man out here with a vendetta on Ness and is a big simp for Samus lmao! Such a stark contrast to how Yoshi reacted which makes it better
And that (besides Ness) Captain Falcon considers everyone an S-tier fighter. Valuing everyone's fighting skills and potential equally regardless of their setbacks (or how much they annoy him) lol

A Ness joins the RP and it’s revealed that the boy also looks up to Captain Falcon and thinks he’s cool, while being innocently oblivious to the hatred the Captain feels toward him! :O

Dang, I can never get my Pit/Dark Pit down aerials to hit, even when my opponent isn't actively dodging. I always seem to miss by a hair!

God I cannot write on mobile so honestly props for making a proper post on it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back