• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Apologies for not giving you much to work with Dx
I feel bad! I can always try and go back and change up my Mythra post a bit to try and make it easier to have something to write to if you’d like!

Apologies for not giving you much to work with Dx
I feel bad! I can always try and go back and change up my Mythra post a bit to try and make it easier to have something to write to if you’d like!
It's not your fault. I may have to just make a short post to keep things moving.

Well my plans for writing this morning did not happen LMAO. I had the most random realization and now I've been drawing Joker for like an hour. Good news is, I'm at least not dying in bed today

You know while this month is spooky month, it also has another meaning for me, and that is being opening month of hockey and my brain made the realization that my favorite player's number matches Joker's Smash Bros character number so now I offer this doodle
jokerhockey.png

Had a silly thought this morning as I realized I had so many male characters here. I have enough boys to make a boy band and now the image of Joker, Sora, Roxas, Byleth and Shulk being a boy band is stuck in my head. Only Joker and Sora are enjoying themselves though. Shulk and Roxas are dying of embarrassment and Byleth is completely unamused by the whole ordeal

Had a silly thought this morning as I realized I had so many male characters here. I have enough boys to make a boy band and now the image of Joker, Sora, Roxas, Byleth and Shulk being a boy band is stuck in my head. Only Joker and Sora are enjoying themselves though. Shulk and Roxas are dying of embarrassment and Byleth is completely unamused by the whole ordeal
I now have the image of them dancing in my brain.

Captain Falcon be their Number 1, he gotta support his homies/sons 💯

I now have the image of them dancing in my brain.

This is exactly the kind of stuff I had in my head except only imagine two of them being really into it, two more like going through the motions a bit and then Byleth just standing in the middle not moving an inch until one of the others (probably Joker but I could see Sora doing it as well) and starts getting him to dance

Captain Falcon be their Number 1, he gotta support his homies/sons 💯
Falcon in the front row of their concert with the biggest sign and decked out in every bit of merch! He takes that #1 fan job seriously!

I can imagine Roxas spotting Zelda and Dark Pit at the front row with Captain Falcon, much to his horror! While Zelda is genuinely supportive and enjoying the performance, Pittoo is only there to laugh at him! >XD

I can imagine Roxas spotting Zelda and Dark Pit at the front row with Captain Falcon, much to his horror! While Zelda is genuinely supportive and enjoying the performance, Pittoo is only there to laugh at him! >XD
Roxas sees them while he's in the middle of singing and his voice just cracks. His otherwise flawless singing ruined simply by seeing his friends. His dancing suffers too! He's nervous and embarrassed! He's trying to hide behind Byleth but Sora won't let him!

Fun thought is to imagine this whole boy band thing but they don't have outfits that go together like bands usually would. They are all just wearing their normal outfits. Sora somehow dancing in his goofy clown shoes. Joker strutting around in his thieves attire probably throwing his mask into a crowd of screaming girls he's definitely losing points with Ann rn. Byleth just standing there in his regal robes, knowing the Church is going to frown upon such things. Shulk just pulling up the hood of his vest trying to hide. He really does not want to be there. He can't sing or dance! And then Roxas oddly having the outfit that looks closest to a boy band outfit. He wasn't allowed to wear his cloak because Joker wanted to stand out more!

I was gonna say Ace of Hearts but a quick Google search showed me that it already exists as a band.

Byleth makes the naming harder by stating he doesn’t have a heart.

Hcshhfjd Maybe something like “Heartbreaker“ or “Heart Throbs” or to move away from the heart naming scheme something like “The Jrpgs” lmao

The Heart Stealers (or the Heart Thieves/Thieves of Hearts) ♥️
Thieves of Hearts might be too close to ya know, Phantom Thieves of Hearts lol. Surely Joker isn’t that self centered to name the whole group around his PTs LMAO

I was gonna say Ace of Hearts but a quick Google search showed me that it already exists as a band.

Byleth makes the naming harder by stating he doesn’t have a heart.
Well technically he does have a heart it just doesn’t actually function properly so the crest stone functions as the heart. So hearts still work with him involved lol

Hcshhfjd Maybe something like “Heartbreaker“ or “Heart Throbs” or to move away from the heart naming scheme something like “The Jrpgs” lmao
They’re the Heartbreakers but the only one that would ever fit such a title would be Joker LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back