• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Sunkissed

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Christina Johnson

tumblr_nh066jSJNg1t21x14o3_r1_400.gif

Christina let go of Maurice and took a step back. She was happy to see one of her best friends and couldn’t wait to spend time togetherness. Christina let out a surprised shrek when she as suddenly grabbed and someone yelled behind her. Her heart was surely going to beat right out of her chest. She was only a moment from cussing the person out but the familiar embrace and voice of her on again off again girlfriend Viana stopped her. Despite her mild annoyance at her actions Christina smiled when her cheek was kissed. “Hey, I’m glad that you made it.” She turned around to hug the taller girl. “How was the trip here?”

justine-skye.png

Outfit: X
Interaction/Mentions: Viana Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

code by pasta

7ea70f68975c4702298097a0e1676137.jpg
Ethan
mentioned: apolla apolla Pastry Pastry
A playful smirk slipped across Ethan's lips as Bella told him where her room was and that he was welcome there. Stepping aside to let the other guy down Ethan couldnt help but feel he wasn't liked. Pushing the thoughts aside he looked back to Bella and Instantly smiled more. "Well I know which room im taking now. Cant leave such a beautiful girl all alone with some other guys or girls I don't know yet." Ethan said play fully. When she stepped aside he slipped past her before hearing her say of going out back and her wanting him to join her. Smiling more he nodded. "Gladly." He replied as she went down the stairs. Once she was out of sight Ethan turned back and went to the room Bella was in. Making sure it was the right room he walked in and looked around. Seeing the bed that Bella took which from first come first serve basis rules was the biggest and best bed Ethan took the second biggest. Setting his stuff down he gently jumped onto the bed. Sprawling out he then proceeded to take a minuet and make sure he wasn't to big for the bed. Once he confirmed the bed was good he got back up. Placing his stuff on said bed to make sure it was deemed his he then left the room and started back downstairs.

Once Ethan reached the bottom he couldn't help but be drawn in by the smell of food. Being the kind of athlete he was Ethan was literally always hungry. In response he quickly made his way into the kitchen and looked at the spread. It all looked so good Ethan wanted to just dig in. Though he didn't out of courtesy as a thought came to his mind. 'I practically know no one here besides Bella.' With that thought he heard some people out back where Bella said shed be and decided to head there but not before he grabbed a small hand full of grapes. Causally he popped them into his mouth one at a time as he made his way out back to see a few other people and Bella.​

Stew walked out of the house and towards the two women. "Eyy! Ow' you gals doin'?" He took note of the massive truck and added, "You want to race? I know Greased Lightning would want to." Before they could answer Stew walked around behind another car and in a few seconds a First Gen Ford Galaxie rolled around into view. With a cranking motion of Stew's hand he had rolled down the driver side window. "So. You in? Or are you cats too cool fo' school?"

The Car

1520029896414.png

Roje Jenkins
1520017671455.png
Being invited to a Cabin was definitely a little weird, considering that she always turned down any invite to any place. But this time, Roje decided it was probably worth a shot, after all, this was a cabin in the woods with a bunch of teens and a ton of nature. What was there not to like? Then again...Someone can always piss her off and cause her anger to spike and punch the one responsible. Hopefully, it wouldnt come to that. This was summer, a time to relax and enjoy the warm sun before moving on in life! Pulling up in her black -four door- Jeep, she parked by the various other cars that were parked in a decent spot. Taking the keys from the ignition, she got out of the car and slammed the door behind her before going to the back and pulling out her duffle that was filled with her clothes and other items she would need during this trip. Closing the door, she locked her car and looked around, her shades blocking the sun from her eyes while she wore a dark gray tanktop with black shorts and a pair of sneakers. Her hair was up in a pony tail and with the sun shining down on her hair, bringing out the brown locks she possessed.

"Not bad. Has a nice view." she murmured to herself, looking towards the lake that peeked from behind the cabin. Definitely going to skinny dip at some point this summer. There was plenty of voices coming from the back and sort of from the cabin. People were getting real comfortable already. Might as well go inside, get myself situated. with that, Roje took her leave toward the cabin. Approaching the front door, she placed her hand on the knob and pushed it open, stepping inside and seeing what the home began to offer. To say the least, the short-tempered woman was impressed. Lifting the one hand that held the keys, she lifted her sunglasses up atop her head, having her get a better look at the place. Well I'm not regretting this, yet.

(Roje is up for grabs)​

Nixon and Blaire

Blaire

Sn0rt (Waiting)

난민 Mentions:
@Britt-21 ,

Nixon

Nixon scoffed, watching the large man walk past him. He put his headphones in, his stomach churning a bit. He needed to go on a walk, do something. This was too stressful for him. He already hates being in stressful situations, but with all these new faces and barely any friends, it was getting to him. Nix played a song, it was one of those thrasher songs. He blasted it, going down the stairs quite quickly, and his face was bright red all of a sudden. Damn, I keep pushing away people that just want to hang with me... He said, walking down the stairs and down the hall. I fucking hate the fact that I have to deal with being such a jerk to people, why can't I just open up? He took a few deep and sharp inhales, he was starting to get a panic attack. He shoved his hands in his pockets, taking out a box with cigars inside of them. Come on... Just get outside and you can calm down... He shoved his cigar into his mouth, lighting it quickly. Shit- It must be rude to light stuff indoors. He said, soon stopping the light and walking towards the front door. His breathing was labored and his eyes were wide. He was getting a bit claustrophobic. His vision blurred slightly, and he walked past a blurred woman. He left the cabin quite quickly, grabbing his bag and as he left. Nixon walked on a path into the forest, his bag slung over his shoulder, lighting the cigarette he had in his mouth and taking a few drags as he walked.

5099145.png
281419.jpg

==========================================
After Quinn left on his quest to seek out food, Laura double checked her bag and suitcase to make sure the essentials were there. If there was something she forgot then now would be the best time to go to the nearest convenience store to pick it up before activities got underway. Luckily, everything was accounted for. Aside from her instrument that was still in the car.

Laura had learned some songs for the occasion just in case that moment came when they were all hanging around the fireplace or a fire pit in the evening and the mood called for some tunes. But Laura wasn't holding her breath for the situation to arise. For all she knew the people here preferred top hits played from a Bluetooth speaker. So Laura would use her instrument equipment to practice and maybe even find inspiration to create new songs.

Laura exited the room and proceeded to make her way towards the parking area to retrieve the rest of her things. The first floor was still quite full of people eating and chatting among each other. Laura felt like she was on a school trip with the largest class she had. She didn't recognize most of the people there so slipping past everyone to get outside wasn't too hard. And it seemed a portion of the guest were making their way towards the back and to the pool--one area Laura wouldn't be visiting. She didn't even like wearing revealing casual clothing. Let alone a swimsuit in front of a bunch of strangers. She didn't even bother packing a swimsuit. It was out of the question.

As Laura got to the door she made her way past another arriving brunette haired guest who just seemed to arrive. Laura merely nodded at the girl as she walked past and made her way to her car. It didn't take long to retrieve her guitar and amp. The guitar was in a case that had straps so that it could be carried like a backpack and the amp had a handle and wasn't too heavy. After locking her car, Laura made her way back to the cabin. The crowd was starting to thin out with there now being three destinations: the kitchen, the living room, and the pool.

Laura thought this would be a good time to get some playtime in since she wasn't hungry and everyone seemed to be preoccupied. She walked to the living room and gave Quinn, who was sitting on a couch in his own world, a wink before opening her guitar case. She didn't need to plug in the guitar since the playing was more for herself and background music for everyone else rather than a performance. The instrument was tuned before leaving the house earlier in the morning so Laura took a seat on a chair and started moving her fingers along the strings.

a7d233a49e2256528390accbf99a9449--hot-tattoo-girls-tattooed-girls.jpg
Viana

Viana smiled as Christina turned around to hug her back asking her how the trip was. "It was alright. Would have been better if I had had company but other than that it was good. Though my grandparents practically jumped me right as I was about to leave just to give me there fucking prized possession truck." She said as she swung her head slightly at the truck. Not taking her eyes on Christina she smiled more. Slightly biting her lip. "So how was your trip up?" She asked as she held Christina close. Honestly it was nice to be with Christina once more. Having not seen her girlfriend in a while so it was nice to hold her once again. After a few seconds of studying Christina's face she was about to lean in and give her a kiss but a boy came out. Seeming to instantly target the two he asked what there were doing which was rather obvious. then he said he wanted to race and ran off to get his car before anyone could answer. As he came back around and challenged Viana once more. She glanced at Christina with a look that said she had no clue what this guy was doing before looking back to the guy. "Uhhhh heh. Nice car and all but where I race your car wouldn't go 3 feet." She replied back to his challenge with a small chuckle. She knew it was kind of an ass thing to say but it was true. Her truck might have had the bigger engine and way more power than his little car but his was a car which mean he'd smoke her on any normal road. Now put the two on rugged terrain or deep mud and shed drive circles around the thing. Glancing back to Christina once more with a 'I don't know how to get out of this' look before looking back to the boy. Still holding Christina close in her arms as she waited for an answer.
erzulie erzulie Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie. erzulie erzulie

Last edited:
"Well okay ma'am. Either ay' I like yo jam. If you want I could at least make it fair and give you er' specs." Stew got out of the car and went round to the front to pop the hood. "Here is er' heart. 4-Speed V8OH 2.0 Litre 145 Brake Orse Powa. Lightnin' she'll do 0 to 60 in 6 ticks. For you non Greasers that would be 0 to 60 in about 6 seconds." He added, "I don't mean to toot my own horn y'know?"

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Quinn Beckett

Quinn smiled at Laura. "Jam session," he asked. "Alright. I'll grab my lele."

He finished eating and walked to the room getting his treasured ukulele. He ran back and sat back down with Laura.

He spoke, "What do you feel like playing? Rock? Something more chill? Or shall we pander to the others around and play some well known songs?"

The acoustic guitar of this song would be what Quinn plays on the Ukele while the accompanying guitar is what Laura plays
5099145.png
281419.jpg

==========================================
By the time Quinn finished eating and fetched his ukulele Laura was finishing up the song she started and was now plugging in her amp and fine tuning the knobs. When finished she scooted over to allow room for Quinn when he asked what they planned on playing.

"We gotta make a solid first impression. I'll lead in with the first song and we can alternate after that." Laura thought for a moment. Then she got an idea and started playing the opening rift. It was a song the two had learned several years ago. It was a nice acoustic song that Laura hoped would be suitable for at least a majority of the crowd. Even as background music.

Quinn immediately noticed the song just through the opening chords and took over on his own instrument. It was a song where he was the main focused instrumentalist due to the chord progressions being the spine of the song. Laura's part was a lot smaller and was meant to add atmosphere to the song through almost synth sounding accompanying notes. The amp made it possible for even an acoustic guitar to sound like almost anything.

Laura lead with vocals with Quinn chiming in on the chorus. Before Laura knew it the song had reached the end and she smiled as she always had after a performance. Something about playing music was able to satisfy her in a way nothing else could. She looked towards Quinn.

"So what do you have in mind to play next? I can do anything now that I'm warmed up."

25023227_104719340326189_722961614323580928_n.jpg
Jamie set his bags down and stretched before looking around seeing people paired up doing their own thing. With a shrug, he went into the kitchen bar taking a look around. Looking thoughtful, a grin came to his face. He started pulling out food and dishes, deciding that a good way to break the ice for everyone would be food. Setting everything out, he decided to find out what kind of food people wanted. Leaning out the opening of the kitchen he shouted out
"Hey anyone want food!?, im cooking in here!"

Deciding for himself, he started with something basic before people started asking for anything specific and began to open packets and began pouring stuff together. Deciding to make brownies with a bit of an "edge". Cracking eggs and pouring out flour, he began the process of making the baked goods as he had 100 times over, thinking that if everyone got a bit high then they would all chill out since some people were talking between themselves and some were left standing or sitting around by themselves. He knew some people were eating but there were purely just snacks. Finishing the baking and adding in some weed, Jamie put the mix into the oven to bake before setting an alarm on his phone and joining the others in the main living space
"Hey anyone, is it ok to smoke inside?"

He asked pulling out a box from his hoodies that had some pre-rolled joints.
(At anyone since nobodys interacted with Jamie yet)

Quinn Beckett

Quinn smiled and played with Laura. It was a beautiful song and they did it perfectly. He thought if a song. Anyone could come in and here at any time what they were playing so Laura was right, a good impression was needed, the decision though was difficult.

As much as Quinn hated to admit it, Laura had a better music taste. It was well versed with lots of artists and genres whilst Quinn confined himself to what he was comfortable with. He sighed and thought, humming to himself. Coming up blank he simply said, "Disney."
lava

• Sabella Pearson
    Bella was definitely interested in swimming. No one had jumped in yet, and she wasn't afraid to be the first. She glanced down at her clothes, wrinkling her nose slightly. She should have changed while she was upstairs; swimming in wet jeans, shorts or otherwise, was not fun. Heaving a small sigh, she turned slightly, spotting Marky Mark walking outside with another very attractive guy. "Hey, Mark. Who's your friend?" She turned to face them, though before Mark could say anything, the guy was racing towards the pool.

She hadn't missed the look he'd given Mark, and a small 'oh' formed on her lips, then she grinned. "I see." She said simply, whipping her head around as she heard Max's splash. "Okay, you're on, but I need to change first." She turned back around, spotting Ethan. "Be right back." She promised him, then fled past him, back up to her room, where she dug through her bags for a bikini. She barely glanced behind her to make sure no one was there before stripping and pulling on the white bathing suit. In about two minutes flat, she was back downstairs, running towards the water herself. "I'm second!" She squealed as she flew through the air, making a splash not far from Max. A moment later she resurfaced, laughing. "That was incredible."

Mood: cannonball!

Tags: Ethan ( Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving ); Mark (me); Max ( Yarrow Yarrow )

c569a1098be70b91e848bd0c96f13c25.jpg
    480full-plum-suicide.jpg
    Code by apolla apolla

25023227_104719340326189_722961614323580928_n.jpg
Jamie finished baking and after cutting out the brownies, he put them in a lunch box and stashed it with his things. He always got a bit more of a high when eating brownies instead of smoking a joint. Opening the box and eating one, he decided to check out what everyone else was doing. Walking out of the kitchen area, biting into the brownie Jamie looked around and saw Roje. With a grin he came over, holding a free brownie in his hand before passing it to her with a wink knowing she would get what was in the brownie.
"Hey Mama, bout time you got here, wanna check the place out?"

Seeing the sun outside he decided to go out by the pool. Hot weather definitely needed some tanning or swimming action or else it was just a waste. Coming out to the deck by the pool, pulling off his sweatshirt as he did Jamie looked at the pool and saw Sabella, Mark and a few others. Turning to Roje, he gave another grin
"I'm packing in my stuff if you feel like relaxing"
He said with a smirk as he lounged out on a deck chair like a model, despite wearing nothing but shorts and a pair of converse sneakers. He hoped that this trip to the cabin would be fun as in proper fun not disney style run.
Britt-21 Britt-21

Nixon and Blaire

Blaire

Sn0rt (Waiting)

난민 Mentions:
ANYONE ,

Nixon

Nixon was in a bit of a daze, he "Borrowed" some of his father's Cuban cigars before he left, except these ones were different. These ones were laced, with the best, most expensive weed in the country. Guess they weren't really "Cuban Cigars" if you think about it. He took a couple of photos with a camera to calm down, especially saving one that he loved; a blujay sitting on a branch. He also took a photo of a cigar in the grass. He loved having "High Shoots", what he'd call when he would get high and take photos of random crap. He grinned, lighting the blunt with his wooden lighter, and breathing in the fumes. He felt a warmth wash over him, he grinned, bursting out in a ball of laughter, rolling around in the grass. He got up and grabbed his bag, slurring a few words and taking another drag, "Now that'ssss.... One way to get high real quick..." He grinned, stumbling out of the clearing, the animals and nature being disturbed as he went, which he hated anyways. He came up to the cabin, bumping into the porch. He staggered back, waving to the porch. He grabbed his suitcase and decided that now was the time to pick out a room. He went up the stairs, taking drags as he went, not giving a literal shit on the planet. He chose a room that didn't have any bags in it, chucking his stuff on the ground, gladly, nothing shattered. He looked around the room, he chose a bed that had blue covers, a bird on the wall, and a HUGE window that was facing the roof. He grinned. "My time to party..." He grinned, opening the window and taking the screen off with the greatest of care. He got up onto the roof, facing the backyard and holding his cigar up, "Wassup BITCHES!" He screamed, holding his hands in the air. Some would say, this was the first word he hadn't mumbled, whispered, or coughed the whole time he was there. Nixon staggered to the edge of the roof, realizing it was pretty high up. "Whyyy hellloooo people of the wooorld dooown theeeere..... I AM GOD!" He yelled, taking another long drag from the cigar.

Roje Jenkins
1520211695471.png
Nightblade Nightblade Pastry Pastry

Roje's eyebrow raised when a bleach-haired male walked by her and out the door. He seemed a little off but she didnt ask questions about it. All of a sudden, not moments later, she heard someone calling out that they were making something... Surely they wouldnt be making food for everyone considering how many people that were actually inside and probably outside the house. Soon enough, the voice revealed themselves as a Male with one bitten brownie in one hand and with a full one in the other. He approached her and handed her the brownie, giving her a wink along with it. Clearly this wasnt some ordinary brownie and Roje wasnt sure if she wanted to eat such a brownie at this very moment. Especially since she just walked through the damn door. "Uhh... Thanks...I guess? Yeah.." when he walked away, she went over to the kitchen and put the brownie down before moving out towards the back on the deck where some people were already beginning to hang out. Squinting her hazel eyes, she looked around and then glanced back at Jamie "I'm gonna go find a room. I just got here."

The Brunette walked back into the house and to the staircase where she acended up to find a room. Luckily, she was able to find a room that hadnt been touched and she tossed her duffle on the bed with her keys and looked around the room, taking in a deep breath. "Might as well get this show on the road." with that said, Roje walked back out and headed back down to the first floor. This place was really nice and hopefilly she could get accustomed really fast and make a few new friends. As much as she hated that bit of making friends. As soon as she walked out to the back, she leaned on the railing, looking down at the pool for a moment before looking around at the yard. She pulled her shades back down, protecting her eyes from the sun's rays. Her attention was caught by a yelling person from the house, causing her to turn and look up at the same Bleach-haired male who was really high off his ass "Jeez. Didnt expect him to get hammered so damn fast."

IMG_2397 (1).JPG
Ethan
Tags: apolla apolla Yarrow Yarrow

Ethan walked out back just in time for Bella to rush past him promising him shed be right back. Unable to help but glance at her rear as she ran off. Looking back to the other two boys they were out back he gave each of them a greeting wave as he walked to the side of the pool. Figuring it would be nice to get in he pulled his shirt off, Balling it up before throwing it to a nearby chair. Then he undid the jeans he wore and pulled them off to reveal the athletic shorts he had on underneath which he was glad to have put them on under his pants. Looking around the scenery a little his attention was snagged as Bella came rushing from the house and launched into the pool with a splash. Instantly Ethan let out a small laugh as he tossed his pants with his shirt and sat down at the edge of the pool. Pulling the legs of his athletic shorts back a little to keep them from the water as he got comfortable sitting on the side of the pool. "Thought you could make a bigger splash than that." He called to Bella playfully before smiling more.

tumblr_mkz604GNaQ1qaaw9co5_250.gif
OH, IVAN~ ^;3^<3

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork Pastry Pastry
Ivan was happy he didn't startle Magdalene too much. He looked over his friend as she spoke to him. "You look lovely," he began softly, "I hope Jacqueline has been nice to you."

The man looked ahead, hoping to lock gazes with some of the others. No one seemed to notice him. He inhaled deeply, for he was excited to see his friends and create wondrous memories. His eyes focused on the towering pine trees that surrounded the cabin, and admired the beauty of the sun shining through the tree branches.

Smack!

A sudden slap to his rear pulled Ivan back into reality. Who else the culprit? "Ah, miss Blaire. I should have known." He flashed her a grin, wrapping his arms around her for mere seconds. "Did you save some liquor for me?"

Brown eyes squinted playfully, almost expecting his friend to offer him a sip.

He turned to face Magdalene. "Yeah, let's go."

• tumblr_moz60v9wea1s88ss5o1_1280.jpg

☂ ✦ ☁ ☾​
    pg-8-nightingale-rex.jpg
    Music is What Feelings Sound Like...

Magdalene "Maggie" Lewis
    Smack!

Maggie jumped as soon as Blaire appeared. She’d just slapped Ivan’s behind, which made Maggie blush just from the sheer suggestion of it. What made her really embarrassed was the her flippantly referring to Ivan as her… as her… boyfriend! While the thought itself wasn’t horrid, Maggie had never dated anyone, let alone thought about it! Oh, dear.

Thank God Ivan seemed to be taking this in stride. Keeping her head low, Maggie nodded and led the way up to the cabin. It was beautiful, for sure. Still, she missed her foster home with her three quasi-siblings. It would be lonely without them.

As soon as she stepped through the door, Jackie was rushing downstairs. Since she didn’t have time to respond to her, Maggie simply nodded and glanced guiltily up at Ivan. “Guess I have to go put my stuff down. Sorry.” She dragged her suitcase upstairs and found the room Jackie had indicated.

Setting her duffel bag and suitcase down, Maggie flopped onto the bed and sighed. This was going to be a long summer. She was pretty sure she was the youngest one here, which would make certain interactions awkward… especially since she wasn’t exactly comfortable with the fact that she was bi. Though she mostly liked guys (if she ever found one who didn’t scare her half to death), she was never able to deny that she found girls attractive, too. But, again, she’d have to find one who didn’t scare her half to death. That wasn’t likely with this group.

Maggie drifted over to the window and looked out over the pool. And blinked. And blinked again. “Jackie?!” As always, her friend was being too much. She’d stripped in front of a pool full of guys and girls, and now she was only in her underwear. Oh, Jackie…

She had to see this for herself. (And no, it wasn’t because she was attracted to Jackie… Rather, she was worried about what would happen if Jackie went too far.) Quickly, she changed into the bikini she’d gotten with her foster sister, Mélodie. It was not something she would usually wear, but Melly was pushy in the same way Jackie was: she didn’t take “no” for an answer when it came to fashion.

But by the time she’d made it to the door leading out to the pool, wearing a hoodie over the bikini, she was starting to regret her decision. So she peeked out at the group by the pool instead, keeping a close eye on Jackie to make sure she wouldn’t get in trouble.

Interactions: Ivan, Jackie | Tags: EricSings EricSings AnimeGenork AnimeGenork | Outfit: Formerly This, Now This

code by pasta

bernardo12.jpg

"I like the freaky kind of mermaids..." ^;3^:bishiesparklesr:

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork and everyone~

As they approached the beautiful cabin, the man smelled bacon and eggs. It somehow calmed his sudden urges to enjoy some vodka. He was going to bring a bottle of Absolut, but his mother was kind enough to stow the bottle somewhere he couldn't find it. This didn't really phase him, however, for he didn't want to feel like he was smuggling candy into a campground.

Posing as a spy, assuming either Jacqueline or Magdalene would jump in or not... that's a different story.

Once inside, Ivan admired the open space of the living room and how the decorations were placed around the home. He opened his mouth, as if he was going to say something to Magdalene, but she was already on her way upstairs. This gave him an opportunity to thoroughly inspect the buffet and everything it entailed. The food looked wonderful, and the plates and glassware tickled his fancy. His mother unknowingly got him into antiques and things of that nature. Ivan wasted no time, and sat down to eat.

He carried his belongings up the lovely staircase, and found a room that seemed as if no one had claimed it yet. The pillows reminded him of the bedding in fancy hotels, this pleased him. Ivan slipped off his boots, then made his way to the only window in the bedroom. He opened it, hoping neither Eerica or Maurice would mind. Distinct sounds could be heard from seasonal bugs, as well as splashes of water and familiar voices...

Taking off his clothes, he ravaged through his suitcase for his swim trunks. A pair of black trunks that fit right above his knees. Ooooh.

Ivan glided down the staircase, picking up a small plate of fruit on his way to the pool area. There was Magdalene again. He approached slowly, now standing at her side. "Want any?"

Last edited:

• Sabella Pearson
    Bella splashed Mark at his comment, though she hadn't been prepared to receive his payback. Shrieking as he sent a small tsunami her way, she dove underwater to avoid the most of it, coming back up after a moment laughing and giggling. "You're insane!" She yelled at him, turning to Ethan as he stripped down. That was something she would definitely notice, no matter where she was. Swimming closer to the edge, she slid over when he put his legs in the water, and reached out to touch his leg gently. "Oh you have no idea what kind of splash I can make." She teased, waggling her eyebrows.

She spotted Jackie behind Ethan stripping, and immediately she was distracted and started to cheer. "Alright Jackie!" She clapped her hands together, watching as she ran towards the water and jumped in. "This is definitely a party." She winked at Ethan, though laughed as she felt Jackie's arms slide around her. "No, I think you were right the first time." She leaned her head against Jackie's, another giggle escaping her as she turned and grinned at her. "Congrats on being the first to lose your pants, Jackie!"

Mood: cannonball!

Tags: Ethan ( Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving ); Mark (me); Jackie ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork );

c569a1098be70b91e848bd0c96f13c25.jpg
    480full-plum-suicide.jpg
    Code by apolla apolla

Nixon and Blaire

Blaire

Blaire lost track of what she was doing, she left the kitchen and saw Nixon on the roof. She laughed, then found her way up there too. She tackled him gently, sitting down beside him. "Heeey you making googly eyes at the talk of the school?" She laughed, feeling Nixon grow startled and angry at her, "Calm down, calm down... I know you don't like her anymore." She grinned, Nixon kicking her. "Shit!" She swore and almost fell over, but Nixon caught her. "Jesus Christ Jackie... That was quick..." She responded to Jackie stripping and running toward the pool, Nixon had no comment. "Anyways, Quinn's downstairs along with Laura, they're pretty good at singing, honestly." She grinned, looking down at the pool and the water fights going on. "Anyways, you should go have fun!" She laughed, taking his cigar and taking a long drag... "Jesus this is strong!" She laughed, looking at him... He looked stressed. "Hey... Don't worry about them okay? They're just big, sexy, awesome hotties that anyone would want to hang out with... I don't see why you don't like them- Some sort of beef?" Nixon didn't respond to the last question, but she knew that something could happen, anything. One mishap from Ethan or Mark and something could go down. "Oooh someone's got a crush one one of them!" She teased, but then she knew, Nixon was upset. She rubbed his head with her hand slowly, messing with his hair.

난민 Mentions:
ANYONE ,

Nixon

Nix watched the group, taking long and hard drags from his cigarette. He started to feel a dark hatred to two of the males in the pool, but the weed helped him calm down. He stood up on the roof, walked back to his room, changing into a swimsuit with a Shark tooth necklace. He climbed back out, sitting on the roof, the sun baring down on his skin... But he didn't mind. He brought his phone with him, putting in his headphones and playing an indie song. He almost fell off the roof, accompanied by a good friend of his. Blaire. "Hey... No I'm NOT looking at Bella! GOD!" He scoffed, the cigar he had in his hand plucked out of him. His legs dangled over the roof, he lightly kicked Blaire. She swore at him, almost falling but he caught her. "Come on... I'm not out to be friends with the talk of the school... She's busy anyways with-" He was cut off, glaring at that Mark guy and Ethan, that he met. His anger didn't surpass with the weed, but honestly who wouldn't love those two guys?" Blaire put a hand on his leg, she told him that he shouldn't pay attention to them, they're just guys. He scoffed, "I just want to punch one of them in their sexy- fucking faces!" He muttered, resting his head on her shoulder, everyone must think that Blaire and Nix like each other, but Blaire's busy hanging out with everyone else, especially Naomi. "I don't have a crush on them... At least- I don't think I do..." He said, he probably didn't but the weed is screwing with his emotions.

img-thing (2).jpeg
Ethan

Ethan laughed as Bella and Mark splashed each other before Bella swam to him. Swimming close Ethan gave her a playful oh yeah look as he spoke. "Oh really? Wanna.... maybe show me sometime?" He said playfully just before Bella started clapping and cheering. Quickly Ethan looked behind him to see what was going on only to see a girl strip down to her bra and underwear before jumping into the water then swim over to him and Bella. Unable to hold back a bright smile as Bella winked at him. Then she greeted the other girl. Watching the two hug in the water and converse. As they spoke Ethan once more remembered that he literally knew almost no one here besides Bella and decided he could start his introduction with the girl Bella was talking to in the pool. Waiting some as they spoke once The right time to speak came Ethan spoke not wanting to be rude so he figured he'd introduce himself seeing as how the two seemed close. "Well well Bell seems you've got quite the tight group of friends here. What you just invite me to Brag?" He teased her playfully before looking to the other girl. Sending her a smile he spoke. "Im Ethan. A friend of Bell's" Figuring that was a good enough introduction to get a conversation going so he could at least become semi acquaintances with someone else besides Bella and Mark.
apolla apolla AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

Roje Jenkins
1520643307029.png
apolla apolla
Roje pulled her attention away from the high-teen and turned her attention toward the pool, mainly because a whistle was heard. However, as soon as the culprit came into view, she noticed him waving as well. "Hm?" she said, tilting her head slightly before a smile lightly tugged her lips "I'm surprised you have some balls to whistle at me." a grin formed on her lips rather than the small smile that almost grew onto her face. "You assumed my name correctly." leaning forward a little more against the rail, the brunette tilted her head slightly, planning to play around with this guys a little bit. He did look familiar now that she thought about it. No doubt he was the talk of the school multiple times just due to his good looks. "The only way my ass is gonna get in that pool is when you throw me into that pool." The pool did sound nice though, especially on this hot day. "So what's your name again? I could have sworn I heard it roam around school. Cant remember though. Was always too busy taking care of some assholes." shrugging, she pulled away from the rail and walked off the deck, moving to the edge of the pool and crouching down. Of course, she took some precautions because lets face it, this guy may be a little sneak and yank her in. So she kept a distance where he couldnt straight up pull her into the pool.

I know I've heard his name... Didnt it start with a M? Markus? Mark? Or was it... Matthew? Fuck. I never cared about names when it came to meeting others for the first time. Unless I actually cared, then I'd remember. The guy did look pretty sexy. She had to admit. There was no doubt that any girl would want a piece of him. Taking her hand, she pulled her shades off from her eyes and rested them atop her head to get a better look at him. Her Hazel eyes squinting a bit just to help with the light.​

Last edited:

• tumblr_moz60v9wea1s88ss5o1_1280.jpg

☂ ✦ ☁ ☾​
    pg-8-nightingale-rex.jpg
    Music is What Feelings Sound Like...

Magdalene "Maggie" Lewis
    It said a lot about her that people were easily able to startle Maggie so many times in one day. This was the third time she’d been startled, and the second time by Ivan! If her foster siblings were here, they would tease her relentlessly. Especially Tyce. Oh, why did she have such a timid personality?!

Looking up at Ivan, Maggie wondered briefly why he had continuously approached her today. She wasn’t particularly interesting or attractive. Wasn’t that what usually made guys approach girls? (If they liked girls, that is…) So why exactly was Ivan talking to her? In a way, it was nice that he was, but a part of her wondered if it troubled him.

With a timid smile, Maggie gently took a piece of fruit from the plate he offered. “Thank you.” Glancing back outside, she frowned at Jackie’s antics. Why did she always insist on being so ridiculous? Really, Maggie was lucky Jackie never went so far as to go walking around topless. That would make explaining to her foster siblings why they were friends harder. It was already hard, considering they were polar opposites.

Stepping outside the slightest bit, Maggie leaned against the doorjamb, watching everything that was happening in the pool without really registering it. Absentmindedly, she started humming one of her favorite songs, “You Are Loved” by Stars Go Dim. In a way, the song reminded her of Jackie, but it was mostly a song that reminded Maggie of when she first found her current foster family. Before she knew it, she’d started singing the song under her breath.

“If your heart’s in a thousand pieces… If you’re lost and you’re far from reason… Just look up, know you are loved…”

There was a whoosh of air as Jackie suddenly ran past her. Maggie blinked, surprised. That wasn’t like her at all. Without meaning to, Maggie reached back inside to Ivan’s fruit plate and took a few more pieces. She had to distract herself from what Jackie’s departure meant. After the fruit was gone, Maggie went over to Jackie’s clothes and sat down, folding them neatly so they wouldn’t get needlessly ruined.

Looking up, Maggie saw that most everyone around her was at least a year older than her. She was sixteen and no doubt the youngest one at the cabin. No doubt she’d be clinging to Jackie the entire time. She couldn’t live her life that way, though. Deciding to take a chance for once in her life, Maggie put Jackie’s clothes down and sat down on the edge of the pool, sliding off the hoodie and putting her feet in the water.

Interactions: Ivan, Jackie | Tags: EricSings EricSings AnimeGenork AnimeGenork | Outfit:
    This

code by pasta

Users who are viewing this thread

Back