• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Sunkissed

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Nixon Bluejay 2.jpg Nixon Bluejay.jpg
"Nah... I've got it. My absence...." He paused for a bit. "Has gotten my build up a lot more. Anyways, I assume Zander's doing well? He's not here, is he running late?" He asked, picking up the bags, they weren't too heavy. Nixon inhaled sharply, cursing in his thoughts from how painful it was to hold these bags. Suck it up you little wimp. He told himself. "You guys seemed happy, from my point of view. Blaire's coming too, if you didn't know." Nixon didn't realize he started rambling, the only person that he ever talked to this much was Blayze or Quinn, seems nice for a change. At this point he had dropped his cigar onto the ground and snuffed it out.

Mentions: apolla apolla
Mood: Relaxed

NAOMI

Naomi chuckled as she heard the familiar voice of Jackie next to her. "I was gonna say bitches instead but I wanted to try something new." She smiled, setting her bags down beside her for a second. She was finally here.

Naomi let out a deep sigh as a wave of drowsiness from the car ride came rushing towards her. "Oh boy, feed me. Feed me nowwww." She groaned. The smell of food lingered in the air as if it were calling her name, telling her to follow the path of the delicious scents. The girl glanced around the room, looking at how comfortable everyone was while talking to eachother. In a way, it made her feel... Lonely. It wasn't any of their faults of course and she didn't think it was hers either, but it was the mere fact that everybody knew each other way before she joined the group that gave her a sense of alienation. Like when someone is looking through a glass window from the other side and wants nothing more than to be with them, but just can't. The girl quickly shook it off, hoping that no one saw her slight expression of sadness.

After finally geting over her dramatic thoughts, Naomi found her way upstairs and into an empty bedroom on the far end of the hallway. The orange rays of the afternoon sun peaked through the rectangular glass windows; the warm glow was mesmerizing, a treasure in a normally gray, bleak world. Naomi opened the window, letting in a gust of fresh air into the room as she took in a deep breath, allowing it to reach every point in her body before exhaling. It was nice; being able to get away from the troubles of her home for a while and instead having time to live the life she's always longed for. The girl plopped down onto the bed, laying there for a few minutes, giving herself a moment to take everything in.

A few moments had passed before Naomi heard her stomach growl as it begged for the delicious taste of strawberries and waffles; her mouth salivating at the thought of it. Eventually she mustered up the strength to get off of the bed and drag herself downstairs. "I'm about to fucking feast." She says to herself, a little louder than expected.

Mentions: AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
Outfit:
This

Last edited:

• tumblr_moz60v9wea1s88ss5o1_1280.jpg

☂ ✦ ☁ ☾​
    pg-8-nightingale-rex.jpg
    Music is What Feelings Sound Like...

Magdalene "Maggie" Lewis
    Maggie nearly jumped two feet in the air when she heard someone speak to her. She whipped around, her heart racing in her chest, only to see Ivan standing there and grinning. That...was a surprise. She'd been under the impression that he didn't know who she was. There was something about him that made him seem like he was lightyears away from where she was.

Apparently that assumption had been wrong.

"I-Ivan! You scared me! Um..." She glanced up the walkway to see the growing crowd of teenagers...er...grow. "I don't think so? It looks like everyone's getting their stuff and going inside..." Shutting the car's trunk door, she slung her duffel over her shoulder and grabbed her suitcase.

Maggie was about to start up the walkway when she realized it would be rude to just leave him there. Turning back to him, she stared hard at her feet and mumbled, "Um...do you...want to come with me?"

Interactions: Ivan | Tags: EricSings EricSings | Outfit: This

code by pasta

5099145.png
281419.jpg

==========================================
"Oh shit it's dat boi," Laura gave Quinn a blank smile and blinked a couple times. "Sometimes I think before I say shit and this time I may actually have needed to." Laura patted Quinn's arm.

"Don't worry." Laura said reassuringly. "Just believe in me who believes in you. Soon you're social skills will soar through the roof." Mark seemed to turn his attention to someone else. It didn't surprise Laura too much since he was really popular. "And then there were two." Laura mumbled then Eerica announced she was going to lead everyone inside and the doors swung opened followed by Maurice greeting everyone. The smell of prepped food instantly filled Laura's nostrils and she instantly regretted the snack she ate on the way to the cabin.

She wasn't a big eater at all. Upon stepping inside Laura felt like she stepped into a buffet restaurant.

"Whoa." The sound escaped her lips as she stepped inside and saw the display of food. "Kinda sucks that I'm not hungry right now." Laura said towards Quinn. "You go on ahead and dig in and I'll look for a room. You want one together or did you have other plans?" Laura asked turning towards the stairs.

Quinn Beckett

Quinn chuckled and walked behind Laura with his belongings. The cabin itself was cute. It had a very home-like vibe and the food was very enticing. He licked his lips. He hadn't ate yet and the weed he'd been smoking prior wouldn't have helped with that. He simply ate a cheese cube and followed Laura.

"I don't see why we shouldn't share." He explained, "I mean who would I get lucky with when we're this far out. Also, my queer as fuck friend is probably rooming with someone else so my music as fuck friend will be the best choice."

If anyone knew Laura and Quinn then they'd know they had a fairly honest and open friendship so it would be a surprise that she didn't know about Quinn's not-so-small crush on the giant that was Mark. Even Quinn hated that he kept it from her but anyone he tells has the capacity to send Mark signals, tell others including Mark and even worse, become close to Mark just to hurt Quinn. He didn't want to go through that.

• Sabella Pearson
    Bella tilted her head to the side, eyeing her friend. "You're right. You are bulkier. I knew you'd changed, but I couldn't pinpoint what it was. You look good." She started to move past him towards the house, when he mentioned Zander. "Fuck him." She shook her head, turning to look at Nix again, shaking her hair out of her eyes. "He's an idiot, and trust me, I've moved on." He mentioned Blaire, and her expression softened. "Really? Oh cool, I can't wait!" Her happy mood back, she reached out and gently nudged Nix. "Come on, let's go in."

With one duffel bag and her bookbag in tow, she headed for the entrance to the cabin. "Move aside, everyone, we got alot of shit coming through!" She announced, grinning. Once she made it inside the cabin, she sniffed the air when something delicious hit her senses. "Oh man, I'm gonna have to see what that is, but I wanna put my shit upstairs first. Nix?" She glanced over at him, hoping he was doing okay. "If you can't take 'em upstairs, leave 'em, and I'll get them later." She then turned and headed to the stairs, ascending them and locating an empty room, tossing her shit down on one of the beds. "Man. Got it."

Mood: aw, nix

Tags: Nixon ( Pastry Pastry )

3c2c455bdbd7f63cfdefc3574f962007.jpg
    480full-plum-suicide.jpg
    Code by apolla apolla

Nixon Bluejay 6.jpg Nixon Bluejay 3 .jpg
Nixon smiled, "Y-Yeah thanks, well... You're right, Fuck Zander, you look better anyways with these new adjustments and tattoos." Nixon followed her, pausing at the steps. Okay... Just pull a Mario, Blaire will get here soon, and she's definitely bringing the booze, and a lot of her stash. He laughed. "Piece of cake." He didn't struggle too much up the stairs, and setting down her bags neatly. "Thinking of anyone to room with?" He smiled, soon hearing the roar of an engine. "Shit... Blaire's here." He said, knowing that noise like the back of his hand. He shoved his hands back in his pockets. Nixon hoped she didn't make too big of a ruckus on her way entering.

Mood: Happy
Mentions: apolla apolla

Blaire 3.jpg

Blaire Callahan
Blaire clicked the roof of her tongue, taking another swig of her fancy-ass flask. She revved the engine of her "Badass" car, her baby. She tapped along to the music, remembering when she got Nixon into Indie Rock. She smiled, makeup always on point, her outfit, beautiful. Brought Nix's surfboard and wakeboard along with hers, she loved going Surfing with Nix, even thought you can't surf in a lake, obviously. Peeling into a parking spot at the large cabin Eerica owned, she hopped out, grabbing the two bags she brought, each full to the brim. She smiled. "Wazzup bitches?" She yelled, holding her arms out. "Shit, nobody will grace me with their presence?" She sighed, putting her hand to her forehead, "Whatever." Talking to herself, she walked past Ivan, giving him a hard slap on the butt. She snapped her fingers and pointed at him, smiling. She strutted past Magdalene, knowing her name instantly. "Hey Mags- Oh shit... Was that your boyfriend?" She looked, back and forth form her to Ivan. "Oof." She laughed, taking another swig of her flask, one of her bags clinked, some glass hitting together. "OY! NIXON! COME SAY HI TO YOUR LONG LOST AWESOME BEStEST BEST GIRL SHe FRIEND WOMAN MACHINE!" She screamed, waving her arms around.

Blaire's Car.jpg
Rando outfit .jpg
Blaire 4.jpg

Mentions: EricSings EricSings AnimeGenork AnimeGenork @Myself
Mood: Tipsy, Happy.

Attachments

• Blaire 2 .jpg
    Blaire 2 .jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Blaire 3.jpg
    Blaire 3.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
~Valentin~

Val let the trunk slam shut as he saw the others begin to make way towards the cabin. He hoisted his bags into the air and began the short walk to the others. He offered Sabella a small smile as he walked, though left her and he white-haired man to their conversation. It seemed serious, although he could never be Sure. Making his way to the cabin, the smell of food and the sound of laughter were in the air as he approached.

Taking the first steps onto the porch, he could already see a few familiar faces through the ajar door, namely Laura. He thought to of had a class with her at some point, although he couldn’t remember what it was. Stepping through the door at an angle, as to not hit his bag, he laughed to himself softly. He was truly out of his element, yet couldn’t have felt more in place. “Hey you all” he said, recognizing less than a quarter of people in he room. He shrugged and let his duffel bag drop onto the floor next to a couch, it hitting the floor with a soft thud.

5099145.png
281419.jpg

==========================================
Laura was pleasantly surprised when Quinn decided to go on ahead and find a room with her. Upon his first question Laura shrugged and seemed to find an unoccupied room.

"Next best choice." Laura corrected as she stepped into the room and put her backpack on the bed she claimed. "Glad to hear I'm your good 'ole reliable fallback." Laura said mockingly. "But I am glad I'm rooming with a familiar face. I'm not too close with most anyone else and getting to know a stranger by sharing a room with them isn't exactly what I'd consider the start of a great summer." The room was a decent size but it wasn't huge. It was the size of a dorm room. A mostly wooden dorm room but there seemed to be some sort of comfort to it that only a cabin seemed to bring. Laura didn't bother trying to fully unpack anything. She wanted to finish unloading the car first.

"I'm gonna get my guitar and laptop from my car. Since we have our room established you can go on ahead and get to stuffing your facing. The way I saw you eyeing that food could make anyone jealous."

Quinn Beckett

Quinn smiled. He knew that she knew he didn't mean any harm. He just didn't know if she'd be okay with him staying around her for almost all of the summer. Quinn knew he was nice but he could be annoying as hell when he wanted to be. He threw his stuff on the bed for later and turned to hug Laura. He said thank you and left to get food. He had the munchies.

He walked to the food table and got a few things together before sitting in the living room. Putting in his headphones, he began listening to some music whilst singing and picking at his food. He was a confident singer and his voice being great portrayed why. There was no wonder what he wanted to do with his life.

Sabella Pearson
Bella glanced up at Nixon as he entered the room, obviously struggling less than she had. He'd always been stronger than her, though, not that that was saying much. She was a weakling, really. At his comment she grinned, the smiley piercing in her mouth showing off. "Aw, thanks, Nix." She approached him, throwing her arms around him in a hug. "I really did miss you, you know. Sucks you were gone for so long."

Hearing the familiar car, she stepped back and shook her head. "That thing is loud!" She insisted, moving to the window, disappointed when she realized this one didn't face the front. "Ah, well." Shrugging it off, she turned back to Nix, considering his question. "I hadn't figured out who specifically I wanted to room with. Whoever took the other beds, I guess." She gestured to the other two in the room. "I'm more concerned with who's gonna be in my bed!" She giggled, waggling her eyebrows at him. "Come on, let's go mingle. I think I hear Blaire calling you." She looped her arm through his, leading them back to the stairs.

Mood: i wanna be social

Tags: Nixon ( Pastry Pastry )

480full-plum-suicide.jpg
Code by apolla apolla

c136c45afe7198f51dd236a9fb2df610.jpg
Ethan
interactions: apolla apolla Pastry Pastry
Ethan had to admit he was a little out of his game here. The only person he really knew was bella and she had currently run off with another guy in to the house while everyone else seemed to not be paying attention enough to say hello to him so he figured he'd just go pick a room. Entering the house he looked around, taking in the place before he went to the stairs only to see Bella and the boy she had run off with at the top of them coming down. Ethan being the guy he was couldn't help but notice the closeness of the two and the interlocked arms but pushed it aside as he set both an excited smile. "So! Either of you know what fun is on the agenda next?" He asked them as he came up the stairs meeting the two at the top with a smile before he looked past them to the rooms. "Uhh you guys don't now by chance which rooms are free do you? I really dont want to end up on the tiniest bed here." He said with a playful chuckle as he smiled at the two. As they conversed Ethan casually looked Nixon over just to see what he was like. He was a good looking guy, well built and seemed to be well kept. These thoughts only spurred his mind to run of on tangents all surrounding the question of was he Bella's boyfriend. Knowing the way he was though he ignored these thoughts as he pulled his phone out real quick. Seeing a text from his mother he quickly texted back that he made it there safe and was getting settled in. Sending the text he slipped his phone back into his back right pocket and looked to Bella and the other guy once more

Nixon and Blaire

Blaire

Blaire sighed, "He isn't going to come and say hello, whatever." She took another drink from her flask, it soon empty. She strolled into the home, assuming everyone was already inside. The scents of food wafted into her nose, she smiled. "Foooood..." She laughed, walking into the dining room/kitchen She saw Naomi nearby. "Mind if I feast with you?" She said, touching Naomi lightly on the shoulder. Setting her flask down on the counter. She smiled, "Sup." She said, setting down bag, "Should have said hi first." She said, laughing to herself. "God it's been fucking forever." She said, leaning against a wall and taking in the food with her eyes. "Well... Forever since we... Hung out." She laughed, biting her lip nervously. We haven't hung out properly since last year... She thought to herself, crossing her arms across her chest. "Brought the Wakeboards and paddles." She said, "Would be fucking awesome if there's a boat here." She laughed mischievously, trying to change the subject.

난민 Mentions:
@Beauty_Belle @Daniel reaving @shortyy ,

Nixon

Nixon's eyes widened, the sudden hug taking him off guard. He lifted his arms up, unsure of what to do with them. He slowly wrapped them around Bella, feeling awkward. "Fucking hate my Dad... I had no choice, all I wanted to do was have fun and he took me away from all that shit." He muttered, smiling to himself. "I'm glad I'm back, and I hope that I don't screw up anything more then just my relationship with my family members." He said, soon letting go to not make the hug too weird. When Blaire showed, up, Nixon smiled, "Well I mean Blaire soups up her car with the loudest sounds, since in Cali she loves to annoy people with her motor." He ran his fingers through his hair. Bella acknowledged what her opinion was with rooming. He laughed, "I bet every guy here would love to sleep with you." He said, soon regretting the decision of saying that. He bit his lip, "Shit- Sorry I didn't mean it like that..." He said, looking down at his shoes. "I-I mean this guy... Ethan is it? I think he's making a bit of a fuss with me hanging out around you... I notice it." He said, crossing his arms. "Honestly Mark and Ethan... I don't know, they seem like those kinds of guys that would just steal everyone from you... No matter how hard you try." He puffed the words out. "I don't like them... I-If you're cool with that, just watch out for them..." He said. After slightly being dragged out of her room. They met Ethan at the top of the stairs. He blushed hard... What if he heard what he said about him? Nixon awkwardly tried unlooping Bella's arm, worried about what Ethan would think about it. "N-Nixon... Nice to m-meet y-you." He stammered, the tougher and more "Manly" guy standing before him. "I haven't gotten a-a room y-yet... W-Wanted to room with Blaire but she's here..." He said, not mentioning a name... Yet. "I-I think down that way or in B-Bella's room the beds are p-pretty nice..." He muttered, trying to not make eye contact with the literal eye candy for women.

Last edited:
Chandler Russel​
I sucked in my breath and walked away. Under my breath, I muttered, "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful." When I was a freshman and sophomore I was a jerk and a brat, and I think that left a lasting impression on a lot of people. When my sister started getting older I decided I had to become a good person for her. That was probably the reason Jackie didn't really enjoy my company. I rubbed my nicotine stained fingers on my pants and ran my hand through my hair. It was as good a time as any to find a cabin. I walked into the cabin and sighed. It was eerily quiet. I walked around, poking in the pantry and looking around at all of the rooms. I bit my lip and set his bag down in the room with the largest window.

1519666944558.png

Last edited:
In the background there was the faint sound of 1950's rock and roll. "Go Greased lightning you're burning up the quarter mile. Greased lightning! Go Greased lightning!" The song went as aroundthe bend came a 1957 Ford Galaxie with 30 inch fins and purple French taillights. It was a white car with a blue lightning bolt running from front to back. The car rolled to a stop at the cabin. The cars driver side door opened and out stepped a teenager in a Greaser style outfit. "Well gollie!! What a house this place be!" The teenager spoke in a very heavy slang and he looked as if he was quite literally pulled from the 50's and put into the modern era. He closed the door and began to walk up to the cabin door.

As he reached the cabin door he noticed a man was in the house. "Eyy man!! Do you have a smoke by any chance?" Stewart asked him as he entered the cabin.

etoilescidessus etoilescidessus

Last edited:
Max Johnson
Max had been driving for some time now, he had been invited to some cabin to spend a week there, in the mountains near a lake. He didn't knew the girl who sent him the invite very well, but he didn't mind a week full of fun.. maybe more..
Packed with some simple outfits, swimming trunks and a few weights he drove solely trough the mountains with the radio blasting music of Stromae trough the car. Once arrived at the cabin he got trough the door and noticed that there were a lot of people he didn't knew very well. Ofcourse he had seem them at school and spoke with them, but friends he wouldn't call them.
Mark, a cute guy, was asking people who wanted to swim. Dropping his bag he replied "Of course? Lake or Pool?"

apolla apolla

Last edited:
NAOMI

As Naomi was recreating the Leaning Tower of Pisa on her plate and stuffing her face with strawberries, she heard a familiar voice coming from behind her. "Mind if I feast with you?" The voice asked, accompanied by a light tap on the shoulder. The girl whipped around, knowing exactly who it was. Blaire. "Hey..." Naomi chuckled nervously, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. The two girls had a lot of history together, both good and bad; but that's just what came with the kind of relationship they had. "Haha, y-yeah. It has been forever, Blaire." Naomi agreed, glancing in both directions to see if anyone was looking at them. "How've you been? I haven't seen you in a while." She continued, her eyes swiftly moving to Blaire's lips and then back onto her eyes.

"Oh that's cool!" Noami flashed a smile as Blaire mentioned the wakeboards and paddles. It's been forever since Naomi's done any of that, but she's always loved it. "Maybe later on we could go shred the gnar together." The girl joked, hoping that she didn't just create an awkward situation between them. Naomi looked down onto her plate on food, her hunger growling inside of her, just begging her to eat everything on the tables behind her. "So um... I'm gonna go sit down over there because I'm starving but you're welcome to join me." Naomi said, giving Blaire a small smile before walking over to a table.

Last edited:

Nixon and Blaire

Blaire

"Yeah... Been awhile..." She smirked softly, remembering their awesome history together. Naomi asked her how she was; she coughed. "Went to see Nixon at a few of his-" A small hiccup erupted from her, she must have drank a lot more then she thought. "Friends do some shows... I wonder why he didn't come and greet me..." She thought for a bit, putting her finger to the bottom of her chin like in detective commercials. "Ohhh shit." She said, finding the reason that Nix wasn't meeting her. "Bella's here!" She said in mid laugh, hard enough that tears were streaming down here face. She soon stopped laughing, wiping her eyes softly so she wouldn't stain her makeup. She grabbed a plate from the buffet table. "Yeah- wakeboarding, surfing... The whole ordeal. Lots of partying for winning those surfing tournaments." She said, dumping eggs onto her plate. She sighed, looking up at Naomi. "Well I did miss you." She muttered, then erupted in a ball of laugher and hiccupping, "But honestly, I fucking LOVE running over traffic cones, god Sacramento has the WORST traffic, no wonder I got pulled over a few times..." She soon started rambling. "Dude did I tell you about me getting Arrested? Oh yeah that was fun! I was drivin' down the highway... One hand on the wheel, and this cop pulls me over and starts-" She blabbed as she grabbed some food from the buffet table, it was surprising to her that she could not. Stop. Talking. Usually Nix was more on the quiet side and she stayed like that, but with the new booze she brought... Oh that was one hell of a trip for her. Blaire let out a soft chuckle, taking a strawberry from Naomi's plate. "Alright I'll join you, if ya see Nix tell him that he's a bitch who doesn't greet his friends." She laughed loudly. Blaire's stomach growled in response to Naomi's, she leaned in to Naomi's ear. "I brought that kind of booze." She grinned, "You know... The Batty Rum and the Balkan Vodka... That shit..." She grinned, leaning away and brushing the hair from her face.

난민 Mentions:
@shortyy ,

Nixon

Sn0rt.

Chandler Russel
I glanced up at the person who had just shouted at me. It was Stew, a guy who I had some classes with throughout high school but wasn't really in his group. Unlike him, I don't get hard-ons from cars. I shook my head, "No, I just asked for one from someone else and got denied. I'm gonna need some smokes soon." I chuckled, thinking about how I acted when I wasn't smoking. Like I did when I was younger. I looked at my fingers again. They had a yellow-orange tint to them. Sometimes I wished I didn't smoke, even though it was cool, it would be healthier if I shoved the cigarette up my ass. The visual in my head made me laugh. Stew looked like such a try hard. I walked up to the guy and smacked him on the back, "Stew, right?"

1519838149710.png

giphy.gif
As-Dean-On-the-Road-garrett-hedlund-39129227-500-277.jpg

The day had finally come. Dean happily sat behind the wheel of his dark-green 1986 Honda Civic. It was a real shitty car, but that didn't matter to Dean who felt attached to the dollar-store rattlecan.
With a smoke between his lips and music blasting into his ears, he drove into the woods. Bella was the only person Dean really knew. It didn't bother him though, in-fact; it was a good thing: Dean had only lived in the US for around two and a half years now. If anything, this was the perfect opportunity to meet some new faces.

ebay143946805795226.jpg

Surrounded by nature, Dean finally arrived at the wooden cabin. The sight of the pool made him even more happy.
Dean pulled up outside the cabin with open windows, staring at all the people who had already arrived. A lot of new faces. He did recognize some of Bella's closer friends though.

Last edited:

• Sabella Pearson
    Instead of taking offense at Nix's comment about everyone wanting to sleep with her, she just laughed, reaching up to brush a strand of purple hair out of her face. "Oh, Nix. You can always make me laugh. I'm glad you're back, too." She smiled at him, giving his arm a slight squeeze. They rounded the corner then, and came face to face with Ethan. Bella smiled wider, though glanced over at Nix as she felt him try to unloop their arms.

Slightly confused, she unlooped their arms, and then turned back to Ethan. "My room's back there, feel free to join it." She smiled a little mischievously, nodding towards her room. "There's three beds, so we'll have a third roomie at some point." She shrugged, stepping aside to allow him access to the hallway. "I wanna go down and check out the backyard and stuff. Come join me when you're done?" She looked between both of them, then slipped away to head downstairs. She saw a bunch more people there than before, and she waved at those she knew.

"I'm going out back!" She announced, moving towards the sliding glass door and opening it, slipping out onto the deck. "Ooh, nice pool."

Mood: what to do, what to do

Tags: Nixon ( Pastry Pastry ); Ethan ( Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving )

480full-plum-suicide.jpg
    Code by apolla apolla

Max Johnson
1519853967022.png
Max looked still at the guy who was eating a very hot waffle. Or was the guy hot? Max wasn't sure yet. As the guy trew his plate away Max replied "Pool is fine" Max would like the see this guy without shirt. He dropped the bag he had in his hands "I'll find a room later.. and my name is Max"
He walked after Mark outside, stepping trough the door and nearly bumping into Mark who was enjoying the awesome pool "It is indeed a very nice pool"

Max looked to his clothes, he was smart enough to put on swimming short already. He quickly got rid of the white t-shirt, showing off his muscular body. The body who had lead to many irritating flirtations from girls he totally didn't care about. Only men interested him. He looked to Mark "Last in the pool is a loser" Max nearly forgot he got also some sneakers on, which he lost while he ran towards the pool and diving into it

apolla apolla

25023227_104719340326189_722961614323580928_n.jpg
Jamie had been debating for a while if he should go to the cabin or not. With everything going on in his family life with his adoption coming to light and his sexuality, he just wanted to reconnect with his family. However his parents had told him he should go, his mother saying that it would be fun and he could relax and just enjoy being young without any of the emotional stress he had been going through. He finally relented and soon enough his bags were packed. The others had all gone on ahead so he decided to keep it quiet and surprise them.

After a bit of travelling, he finally made it to the cabin before beeping the horn of the car he was travelling in. Despite some anxiousness that maybe he was intruding, he was more excited for having some fun at the cabin. Getting out of the car and grabbing his suitcase, he looked around to see who was here. He knew a fair few people had been invited.

Glancing around Jamie decided he would look inside. Heading for what looked to be the main door, he knocked before poking his head inside.
"Hello?, anyone inside?"
He called out before stepping inside and putting down his suitcases and taking off his sunglasses.
"Its about to get a bit Shady in here"

He looked around, knowing from the group chat who was invited, he really hoped Sabella would be here, the type of girl who did not care was someone he could connect with on a spiritual level and they were friendly enough as it was. As for everyone else that he saw in the group chat invite, there was not anyone he hated per say but he just did not know them well enough
apolla apolla

Last edited:
"Exactly. Yo. I got Lightning finished." Stew pointed at the white car outside. A Ford Galaxie. "Got the chrome redone and a fresh coat o paint on her." Stew looked at Russell and added, "Want to go for a ride? I'm pretty sure that I spotted a restaurant a bit back there." Stew hadn't shown Russell his car in a while. In fact the last time he had told him about Lightning, the car was being pulled from storage after fourty years of gathering dust and mold. "So. You in?" Stew looked at Russell in expectation.

etoilescidessus etoilescidessus

a7d233a49e2256528390accbf99a9449--hot-tattoo-girls-tattooed-girls.jpg
Viana

God This day had been chaotic to say the least. She had woken up late, still had to pack almost everything she needed plus her grandparents had some gift for her. She managed to do it all in just under an hour, putting on a pair of jean short shorts and a grey crop top with a plad shirt wrapped around her waist. As Viana was finally about to leave her grandparents caught her. Tearing her and her stuff from her crappy little Honda Viana was about to blow till her grandparents tossed her the keys to a very old very nice vintage Dodge Power wagon they had.
bbd127723157be522c67a8c24251e845--my-birthday-cars-and-trucks.jpg
This truck had been their baby for so many years (it being so nice most likely due to illegal stuff) it shocked her that her grandparents where giving her the truck. Not complaining though she gladly took the keys, got her stuff packed in and set off. Pulling out her phone she opened up her messages and clicked on the messages under the name "Baby" who was naturally Christina. Smiling at the thought she texted her "Hey sexy. See you soon alright :blowkiss::blowkiss:". It was an overly long drive despite the not so long distance between home and her destination. Soon she found her self driving down the long drive way to the cabin as music blared from the speakers in the truck. As she pulled up she noticed a ton of cars. figuring most everyone had already gone inside she took a spot a little away from every other car due to the size of the truck and shut off the massive diesel engine. Smiling as she saw the familiar car of Christina's she giggled and hopped out of her new truck. Closing the door she then noticed the small group by the door and grinned mischievously as her eyes laid on the familiar purple hair and nice looking ass of Christina.

Rather quickly Viana darted over, making sure to keep quiet as she approached. Viana snuk up behind Christina, her smirk only growing as she took a soft deep breath. Then quickly she placed her hands on Christina's hips from behind and let out a playful yell to scare her before instantly pulling her in. Knowing how Christina was she immediately wrapped her arms around Christina, pulling her in for a tight hug and pressing her self against Christina's back as she leaned over and kissed Christina's right cheek with a giggle. "Hey baby." She said softly as she rested her chin on Christina's shoulder. Knowing some of the others there might have been looking she didnt really pay them attention yet. Bringing a hand up she slipped her sunglasses up off her eyes and onto her head as she looked at Christina unable but to send her another bright happy smile.
erzulie erzulie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back