• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Sunkissed [ACCEPTING AGAIN]

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜

RULES/REQUIREMENTS
[font=[COLOR=#ffffff]Special Elite
]1. Be polite and respectful. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked, and YC will be killed off. (ha.)[/COLOR]
2. No rushing people for replies. I'd like this RP to last and people hate being rushed. But at the same time, I want this roleplay to be active, so if you aren't going to be active, please do not express interest or make a CS. I get that things come up, that's not what I'm talking about.
3. Quality over quantity. No one liners. There is a 2 paragraph minimum per post.
5. This is NOT first come, first serve.
6. Romance isn't a must, but it's encouraged/enjoyed by most. (Note, I said most). But don't break RPN's rules.
7. LITERACY and GRAMMAR are must-knows. As previously stated, quality over quantity, though there is a 2 paragraph minimum per post.
8. Be mature. Not saying this RP is going to break RPN's rules, but i'm saying there may be mature topics/triggers. Do not bash anyone's character or anything like that.
9. On the topic of triggers, please be respectful. Do some research if you have to. Triggers are nothing to take lightly, and if someone gets upset, don't bash them for getting upset. Warn us if your post or character has triggers/trigger warnings.
10. If you have an issue with someone, come to me first. Or be a big person and actually talk to them about it.
11. Romance is awesome, but don't force it on anyone. That's not cool.
[/font]
921930dc6c0ef38ec42e3eeae0cf5637.png

depositphotos_22505005-stock-photo-happy-friends-in-summertime.jpg

PLOT
Summertime! That feeling when the final bell rings and you realize you're free for three whole months is probably the best feeling in the world. When it's the summer after graduation, life is even better. You have three months to hang out before you have to head back into the real world. How is life going to be come the fall after graduation? Only time will tell. In the meantime, you have the entire summer to not think about it.

A group of friends are going camping to celebrate graduation. There might be one or two people heading into their senior year, but the majority of them are post-grad. They have different personalities, but are still very good friends, and are excited to be going camping. It's not regular camping, however, since the character that invited them has a house in the mountains they'll be staying at. No roughing it on this trip. There will be fun, summertime hookups, and so much more!

Let's have the best summer ever!

LINKS
c74b17a130c3198adda893dec4c3ab76.png
Code by apolla apolla

Last edited:
;) I'm in if you'll allow me.

I SUCK at BBCode, all I know is borders, and image floats XD Cri

already making mine. can the writing example being in first person. or is the whole RP meant to be in 3rd person?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back