• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Summer Search~ Always Looking!

Ry814 said:
Is this still open?
This IS still open! ^__^

Lumina said:
Hello, yes, hi there! I'm Lumina, and I'm interested in RPing with you! :)
I'm interested in: Zelda; Skyrim; I loooooove Final Fantasy, but I've never played the ones you listed D: ; futuristic, perhaps in the sense of space pirates?; and virtual reality

(If you can't tell, I like my fantasy xD )

I can send you a PM, or you can send me one, either works for me!
You can send me a PM, dear. I don't bite~ ^^

Hello, is there anything that you're currently itching to do? I'm not sure how many partners or what stories you have going.

The mafia or VR sound really cool. :D I would be down for either, if you have a stronger preference for one over the other. Could you PM me some details?

Hi there! I would most defintly like to have you as a RP partner if your still looking for some! Out of what you posted the top 4 that interested me were...

-Dark Lore

-MarriedxAffair

-TeacherxStudent

-Medieval most definitely is on there

I know this is going to sound dorky, but I just finished reading Interview With the Vampire and I need to get some vampire fangirl feels out of me.

Persephone said:
I know this is going to sound dorky, but I just finished reading Interview With the Vampire and I need to get some vampire fangirl feels out of me.
That's not dorky at all, dear~

Evergreen98 said:
I am turning 18 next month. Does that count xD and I am interested in:
●Vampire×Mortal
Haha, yeah I'll let that one slide hun!

I'm about to go to bed, but PM me, and I'll start plotting with you tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back