• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Summer Search~ Always Looking!

I'm interested in doing the roommates or the Ex-Couple pairings if you are still looking! Though I can't start PMs just yet.

Hey! I would be interested in doing an RP on Dragon Age, Elder scrolls, Best friends or Roommates.

Ahoy!

I mean, hello. Phew. Be cool. (It's my first time responding to a call here, and I may or may not be a little awkward.)

If you're still looking for partners, I'd love to chat and see if we're a writing match. I'm a fellow RP old-timer (veteran of the Yahoo chats... dark times) with a busy schedule, and I'm always game for some original fantasy plotting. From what I can see, we've two matching fandoms, too: Skyrim and Dragon Age.

Best of luck in your search!

Hey there! I have a 'medieval rp' for you. I put it in quotes because it's not quite the medieval period (it dates back earlier) but it still consists of wars, Kings, queens and heroes! Would you be interested? :)

Hi Tempus

I feel like I've found a kindred spirit. I too am an adult with far too vivid an imagination. While I've been away from RPing for a few years (thought I'd try my hand at writing alone - boring and unsatisfying as it was), I'm really keen to get back into it. I really love medieval/adventure/fantasy RPs, and have a few concepts that I'd love to build on with somebody, but am also equally happy to go along with whatever you've got in mind. I really enjoy a collaborative character and world-building process.

I'm too new to this site to have PMing privileges as yet, so thought I'd drop you a line here.

J

I'd be interested in RPing with you. Normally I'd PM you but I can't PM anyone at the moment so if you'd like to do some brain storming PM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back