• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Summer Search~ Always Looking!

Tempus Glacia

Vhenan'ara
Summer time is here, and that means more time to write! I’m Tempus (Or Glacia, I go by either). I’m an adult, and I’ve been RP’ing for 18-19 years. That’s not to say that I’m perfect or a massive literate or anything. It just means that I’m extremely fond of RP’ing, and love what I do. Yes, I’m an adult, but my imagination is so vivid that I have to do something to keep from going crazy.

So I write. And I prefer to write with other people.

I dabble in a little bit of everything genre wise. I like action and adventure in an RP, but I also favor romance as well. I don’t usually post plot ideals and such, but I typically have something up my sleeve depending on the genre - but I do also like listening to the ideas of others too. So don't be shy if you have an idea (or desire) for a genre, let me know!

So, either contact me directly through the thread, or message me through private messages and we can get this ball rolling!

Seriously, Read My Rules

• 1. Be active. I personally am a binge poster - I don't expect that in return. I respond as fast as I get posts in unless life happens - or I pass out.

2. That being said, TELL ME when life happens, and I will do the same!

3. I'm a medical student who is currently on summer break and needs more stimulating brain activity!

4. Admittedly, I would like for my prospective partners to be 18+

5. If you get bored with the RP, or need/want to leave, tell me. You're not going to hurt my feelings!

6. Do Not build an entire plot and develop characters with me, have me do an opening post, and then NEVER get back to me again after that. Just don't do it.

7. Also, Do Not tell me that my characters are acceptable, start the RP, then decide rather suddenly that you cannot handle a part of the character's history - when it was FINE during character sheet exchange.

8. Don't lie to me. Don't tell me you're busy with school or work, when you're actually running around posting elsewhere. I have this uncanny ability to find out when people are lying to me. Just be straight with me and I'll do the same.

9. I seriously have no limitations for anything. Violence, gore, romance, whatever it is, I'm usually up for it - but I also respect the limitations of others.

10. I RP over Private Message and through email - and I've been known to use Skype too. I don't like threads.

11. Communicate with me. I like to know my writing partners just as much as I like to know their characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like arranged marriage, VR, and Legend of Zelda. Though I wouldnt like to rp the LOZ games you listed.

PokemonGirl said:
I like arranged marriage, VR, and Legend of Zelda. Though I wouldnt like to rp the LOZ games you listed.
Well, as far as LoZ goes, those are the ones I prefer, but that's why there's a list of other things. ^__^

The VR has a pretty hefty and twisted plot, but its a good time. And the arranged marriage is pretty much whatever both partners want it to be. So -thumbs up-

Well fancy meeting you here @PokemonGirl xD

But @Tempus Glacia I may have a plot that'll involve dark fantasy with some medevial stuff. And I'm also a huge fan of Dragon Age. I was hoping there would be something involving Dragon Age when I saw your profile pic xD

Robin man]Well fancy meeting you here [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18440-pokemongirl/ said:
@PokemonGirl[/URL] xD
But @Tempus Glacia I may have a plot that'll involve dark fantasy with some medevial stuff. And I'm also a huge fan of Dragon Age. I was hoping there would be something involving Dragon Age when I saw your profile pic xD
Oh, there is DEFINITELY anything involving Dragon Age. xD

[QUOTE="Tempus Glacia]Here's to making my first 1x1 search thread! First off, I’m Tempus (Or Glacia, I go by either). I’m twenty-nine years old, and I’ve been RP’ing since I was eleven. That’s not to say that I’m perfect or a massive literate or anything. It just means that I’m extremely fond of RP’ing, and love what I do. Yes, I’m an adult, but my imagination is so vivid that I have to do something to keep from going crazy.
So I write. And I prefer to write with other people.

I dabble in a little bit of everything genre wise. I like action and adventure in an RP, but I also favor romance as well. I don’t usually post plot ideals and such, but I usually have something up my sleeve depending on the genre - but I do also like listening to the ideas of others too. So don't be shy if you have an idea (or desire) for a genre, let me know!

So, either contact me directly through the thread, or message me through private messages and we can get this ball rolling!

Pairings

With this, I'm not very picky or particular. I play M/F, M/M, F/F. It doesn't matter to me. Love is love.

I also play both male and female characters with ease. However, if there is going to be heterosexual romance, I will not play a male for your female unless you are willing to double and play a male character for my female as well.
Genres

Fantasy

Dark Lore

This generally references anything of the supernatural nature. I.E. Vampires, Werewolves, Demons, etc.

Medieval

Anything to do with Knights in shining armor, Kings and Queens, and of course vile take overs and war.

Futuristic

Any story that unfolds within the future, yet still holds the tingling of magic and folklore.

Fanbased

Final Fantasy

I am a Final Fantasy Series fangirl. I have been since a very, very young age. And I like RPs based around the games/movies/etc. - but I also like to tamper with the story lines and make them go as myself and my partner deem fit. Re-writing, if you will. I prefer:

FFIV (4)

FFVII (7)

FFIX (9)

FFX (10)

FFX-2 (10-2)

Dragon Age

Now, I'm completely obsessed with the Dragon Age series. So many possibilities...I am particularly fond of Cullen. He's my favorite and I would walk a thin line to have an OC character paired with him. I also worship Alistair and Fenris too. Those three are the easiest way to get whatever a partner wants out of a DA role play. Just sayin'~

Left 4 Dead

I have had ONE successful L4D RP, and I would LOVE to have another one. I prefer the characters from L4D2, but I'm good with mix and matching too.

Legend of Zelda

One of my FAVORITE genres to RP - and one of the HARDEST to find partners for. Especially since my preferred pairings have nothing to do with Link and Zelda. I prefer to RP Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess.

Harry Potter

Another one I like to tamper with. Changing the story for anything to suit a players needs is fun, and what better world to tamper with than a magical one? I do both the Marauder’s era, and Harry’s.

Miscellaneous

Mafia

Yeah, I actually have a pretty thick plot for one like this. Technically, I had a group thread somewhere else for it too, but dragging characters away to 1x1 instead is always fun - and it's nice to see how other people adapt to the story/plot.

Virtual Reality

This one I have a plot for, but would be discussed with a partner. It would be based around characters who play in a virtual, online community. We would be playing both as the characters within the Game world, and their own world.

Arranged Marriage

This can be a genre all on it’s own, or it can be paired with any topic found above.

Your Ideas

I am not restricted to the desires on my list. If you have something you’re wanting to play, ask me. If I know what it is/know anything about it, and I like the idea, I’m usually more than willing to play just about anything.

[/QUOTE]
I am interested in rp

[QUOTE="Tempus Glacia]Oh? In which, lovely? ^^

[/QUOTE]
Idk what one of the above is your fave?

[QUOTE="Tempus Glacia]Well, everything I posted up there are things I love to do. I'm not sure I could pick just one favorite.

[/QUOTE]
Anyone that your really feeling like playing?

[QUOTE="Tempus Glacia]That depends on what you're interested in!

[/QUOTE]
Original MxF fantasy RP, not necessarily romance, but possible. Open to bounce ideas and brainstorm.

Hello.

I'd be interested in doing something maybe medieval/fantasy with a bit of dark added? Or perhaps something with Dragons Age (I'm not very good at using cannon characters so it would be OC's on my part unless you really wanted me to play one.)? Though that seems to be the interest of some others already. Arranged Marriage would be something interesting too.

(For a side note: Cullen is my favorite DA character as well. Next to Morrigan and Cole.)

[QUOTE="Ephemeral Epiphany]Hello.
I'd be interested in doing something maybe medieval/fantasy with a bit of dark added? Or perhaps something with Dragons Age (I'm not very good at using cannon characters so it would be OC's on my part unless you really wanted me to play one.)? Though that seems to be the interest of some others already. Arranged Marriage would be something interesting too.

(For a side note: Cullen is my favorite DA character as well. Next to Morrigan and Cole.)

[/QUOTE]
I love both Morrigan and Cole as well ^^

I do like the idea of a medieval/fantasy/dark lore/arranged marriage RP~ So if you'd like to iron out some details, send me a PM and we'll do so ^^

[QUOTE="Carrie Marlow]Could you start a private conversation with me? I don't have the required post count to do it myself.

[/QUOTE]
Did it not work, or is it not letting you respond back?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back