• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Summer Search~ Always Looking!

Sorry... I can't PM yet, because of limitations as a new user T_T. Would you be able to do so?

I'm going to bed now, so I'll reply later.

[QUOTE="Tempus Glacia]Here's to making my first 1x1 search thread! First off, I’m Tempus (Or Glacia, I go by either). I’m an adult, and I’ve been RP’ing for a long time. That’s not to say that I’m perfect or a massive literate or anything. It just means that I’m extremely fond of RP’ing, and love what I do. Yes, I’m an adult, but my imagination is so vivid that I have to do something to keep from going crazy.
So I write. And I prefer to write with other people.

I dabble in a little bit of everything genre wise. I like action and adventure in an RP, but I also favor romance as well. I don’t usually post plot ideals and such, but I usually have something up my sleeve depending on the genre - but I do also like listening to the ideas of others too. So don't be shy if you have an idea (or desire) for a genre, let me know!

So, either contact me directly through the thread, or message me through private messages and we can get this ball rolling!

• 1. Be active. I personally am a binge poster - I don't expect that in return. I respond as fast as I get posts in unless life happens - or I pass out.

2. That being said, TELL ME when life happens, and I will do the same!

3. I'm a medical student who is working through finals and about to start clinicals. When I start clinicals, I won't be able to post as often during the mornings/early afternoon as I do now.

4. If you get bored with the RP, or need/want to leave, tell me. You're not going to hurt my feelings!

5. Do Not build an entire plot and develop characters with me, have me do an opening post, and then NEVER get back to me again after that. Just don't do it.

6. I seriously have no limitations for anything. Violence, gore, romance, whatever it is, I'm usually up for it - but I also respect the limitations of others.

7. Communicate with me. I like to know my writing partners just as much as I like to know their characters.

[/QUOTE]
Wanna discuss an rp?

AgentFire said:
Have you had a chance yet Glacia?
Not yet, I just finished a 300 question Final, and class is about to be over. So I'm gonna get out of here, get home, jump into my PJs, and then I'm free for the night! <3

I could definitely go for a Skyrim roleplay! Especially involving the Civil War, though afterwards would be okay with me as well. The only thing is that school is coming to a close and summers are pretty busy for me. I am willing to try writing from my phone if necessary during the summer, but it would be a bit slower.

Hey @Tempus Glacia, I would be up for either the arranged marriage or Skyrim. ( I can double for both, but only means I will have to make my male a sibling to my female)

Hello, yes, hi there! I'm Lumina, and I'm interested in RPing with you! :)

I'm interested in: Zelda; Skyrim; I loooooove Final Fantasy, but I've never played the ones you listed D: ; futuristic, perhaps in the sense of space pirates?; and virtual reality

(If you can't tell, I like my fantasy xD )

I can send you a PM, or you can send me one, either works for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back