• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Summer Search~ Always Looking!

Hey there!

Ok, So...how would you feel about a high-school to young adult, Mafia set up with best friends? Or is there something that you would want to plot out? :3

KyrieEleison said:
Hey there!
Ok, So...how would you feel about a high-school to young adult, Mafia set up with best friends? Or is there something that you would want to plot out? :3
You definitely have my attention!

[QUOTE="Lily Dawn Evans]Would you maybe be interested in an arranged marriage Harry Potter style? :D I will certainly double.

[/QUOTE]
PM me, dear! ^o^

[QUOTE="Tempus Glacia]You definitely have my attention!

[/QUOTE]
Fantastic! So the first MC could either be a son/daughter of current mafia or trying to start his/her own. The second MC could be innocent and the best friend or accomplice and still best friends. Sound good?

I can typically get anywhere from one to three paragraphs out, or more, I can play any character male or female, and doubling is easy i typically run one to four characters at once. Obviously with more characters the lest time i devote to one specifically. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know if this will spark your interest but I have yet to have had a successful Dragon Rider RP. It would be along the lines of thanks to massive hunting and extermination all dragons have been wiped out except for one egg (me). You would eventually find me and after I hatched we would go on various adventures and things, dodging hunters and trying to find a way to bring back the dragons. I apologize for my bad plot development (usually my partners are better story tellers then me.) If this interests you, send me a PM.

Hi there, I'm looking to start perhaps a weird sort of roleplay, with a character named Barkley. Originally from Sesame Street, Barkley is a giant, shaggy orange and white sheepdog that's very, very energetic, playful and curious. I've carried him with me ever since my childhood days, and I'd love to be able to play with Barkley together. We could just sit around and play with him, or we could go on wild adventures with him; but Barkley's gotta be around somewhere. If you're interested, please feel free to add me over Skype; I can't PM yet, as I'm a new user here.

Thanks for your time!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I would like to apply as interested in starting a rp with you xD If you have time then I'm absolutely in and since our tastes seem to be pretty similar I'm up for anything you might have in mind or if you want to possibly create something together.

I think I'm too excited for my own good. *Has to take a breath*

I'm a binge Rper as well! It's been incredibly hard for me to find someone who is on as often/as frequently as I am. I'm new to this site, but I've been role-playing for almost nine years now. I am also into Harry Potter and Dragon Age. I've only played through Inquisition, but I've seen playthroughs of 1 and 2.

I'm very happy to see that you role-play multiple genders/sexualities. It's very refreshing, as I usually have a lot of trouble finding anyone willing to do a same-sex pairing with me.

I'd love to talk to you about starting a potential role-play! I can't PM as of yet, but e-mail would work just fine.

Thanks!

Hey there! I'm a medical student as well. Doing my 2nd year of residency here. : ) In South Korea though so not sure how different it is from your country, but I'm sure med school and what not is all fairly similar in most countries. Anyways! If you do M/M feel free to PM me and we will see if we can work something out. If not, then good luck to you!

Just responding to your #1 rule in relation to activity, if there is a particular activity level you prefer, min/max?

Hey there! I'm interested in Roleplaying with you and I would love to do the Royal Engagement or Roommates pairings. I also have a few ideas and plots too! :)

Heyy, I was wondering if you wanted to RP a bit of a cutesy romance RP with a dark twist, your character meets this rather shy boy at school, he doesn't talk much and he doesn't like bodily contact, seemingly everything to pester off romance, but slowly they start to grow on eachother, and one night she notices something off about him, maybe a stain on his clothes, a strange color in his eyes or him clutching something in his pocket. I'd love to use the lore that is in the link of my footer, if anything bothers you about it, since it's in it's very early stages it's highly modular, so I can take most things out of it ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back