• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Summer Search~ Always Looking!

[QUOTE="Tempus Glacia]Which are you interested in?

[/QUOTE]
I'm interested in the dragon age

Hi there c: I have an idea, if you're interested. It's long and I have posted it in another topic, but I can copy and paste it here, or give the link. :D

Quark said:
Hello Glacia, I am interested in roleplaying with you. A couple of concerns I have:
1. I am relatively busy with uni work. I can post once or twice a day, so I won't be that active. (But I will let you know if thing get hectic in real life). Would that be alright?

2. How much do you expect your RP partner to post? I try to add some detail to my posts but I can't do really long posts that are about six paragraphs long.
Hi, hun! For starters, I'm in medical school, so I totally understand when school happens and posts can only happen sporadically. No worries there, alright?

As for post length? I'm a firm believer in quality of quantity. I don't have a post length requirement so long as you don't send me one liners!

I know, it's so long xD I have a bad habit of rambling, and that's probably what happened when I wrote all my explanations.

AgentFire said:
I know, it's so long xD I have a bad habit of rambling, and that's probably what happened when I wrote all my explanations.
Haha, I know that feeling! If you want to link me, I'll take a look at it here in a little bit. I'm about to get out of class for lunch, but I'll be more than glad to look when I come back and can use my laptop instead of my phone! xD

Quark said:
Thank you. I'll avoid one-liners. They're the least thing one needs in a fighting scene.
As for genres: Medieval and futuristic sounds nice. For futuristic, I was wondering if that also includes the steampunk genre? (I only joined an hour ago so there are many things to learn...)

I would also be interested in the mafia and the virtual reality one that you are offering. It sounds like you have something interesting planned for both.

Regarding the characters that I roleplay:

I generally roleplay better as female or intersexual gender for any character above the age of 15. Below that age I can roleplay as any gender, though I tend to stick to male. There are a few exceptions when the male character I have roleplayed is somewhat realistic (barely, haha... but I'm willing to try).
Well, for people who generally like to play female characters, my requirement for that is to double. Being a woman, I like to have female characters too if there's going to be romance involved - and I like romance. Now, that's not to say that I have to have romance, but it's always a nice element to have.

With Genre, my mafia and virtual reality both do indeed have plot ideas!

Of course, completely understandable! Admittedly, I have had negligible experience in the romance part in roleplays. If it seems our characters do seem suitable for a romantic relationship, I might need your guidance in the OOC.

And playing multiple characters is totally fine with me.

Could you let me know your idea for the virtual reality RP?

Last edited by a moderator:
Quark said:
Of course, completely understandable! Admittedly, I have had negligible experience in the romance part in roleplays. If it seems our characters do seem suitable for a romantic relationship, I might need your guidance in the OOC.
And playing multiple characters is totally fine with me.

Could you let me know your idea for the virtual reality RP?
I thought I had answered this already, my apologies! If you'll PM me, we can discuss it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back