• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

BlackBerryJam09

They Call Me Mellow Yellow~
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, I'm Angel. I love to write and read, obviously, I also draw and sing. I found this place and was interested. I'll be looking around and finding my way around here soon.

If you're reading this, hello! You must of been interested. Lemme tell you more about me and my style of writing.

I have just started to write. I've been writing for about 6 months. And it's something that I find comforting. I've never been able to properly express myself. I've painted, sketched, and more. Nothing been better than writing.

I'm looking to improve my skills, practice applying those skills, and over again. I wanna be known for my work; Not my mental dx; Not my past. I enjoy constructive criticism, please don't be rude to me. Because I will be rude back.

My writing style is a bit everywhere. I like to write in the second person narrative. First person is also a fun one, but I just don't like writing in the third person. I'm willing to, and have done it. I just don't like it that much.

Some of my interests:
•Supernatural (genre, not show)
•Fantasy
•Slice of Life
•Romance
•Sci-Fi
•Almost Anything

I like roleplay as well as actual novel writing. Both are fun to me.

A bit more about me:
•I am a minor
•My favorite colour is yellow
•I enjoy all kinds of music (even country)
•If given the right motivation I will do anything
•Am willing to work with anyone

If you have made it here I wanna say goodbye. Have a good day.

-Angel

Hey Angel! I’m Lane, I’m also a minor, and I use he/him pronouns. I’ve been writing for as long as I’ve known how to. If you’d be interested, I’d love to collaborate on a roleplay plot that combines some of your favorite genres. (We share quite a few!)

I'd love to! What ideas did you have in mind? Any genre in particular?

I love all the genres you listed, but I’m particularly fond of the idea of a fantasy setting with slice-of-life elements and supernatural experiences mixed in. I’ve just come up with a loose plot idea if you’d like me to DM you some details?

I love all the genres you listed, but I’m particularly fond of the idea of a fantasy setting with slice-of-life elements and supernatural experiences mixed in. I’ve just come up with a loose plot idea if you’d like me to DM you some details?
I love the idea! DM away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back