• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Richie.101

They/Them
Hiya! Im Richie! Im 22 looking for someone to play Eddie Munson opposite my OC! Im double friendly and I can play pretty much anyone! I however will not play the kids unless it is strictly platonic. My OC for example is Dustins older sister.

I roleplay through discord since its much easier to contact me there and I can separate things by threads.
Im looking for someone over the age of 18 since I am as well. I just dont feel comfortable writing opposite anyone under 18, please respect this!
I am ghost friendly, but i'd like to know if you arent having fun for any reason so I can see if I can help!
I write anywhere to 250-700ish words per response, but I heavily mirror my partners.

I ask you provide a writing sample so I know if our styles match up!
I will ask a few questions if I feel we match regarding writing preferences and boundaries
Feel free to DM me, drop a comment or add my discord (I will only give my handle to those who ask)

Thank you so much for reading!

If you've gotten this far, whats your favorite Dinosaur??

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back