• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Punkie

Gaymer Enthusiast
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm gonna try to keep it short and sweet:

What I'm looking for:

- Farmer x Harvey RP, with me playing as the farmer
- Farmer is someone who is clumsy, has no idea what they're doing, but is positive and bubbly
- Harvey is his usual awkward and flustered self
- Farmer comes from a bad past relationship, Harvey is widowed, to add in some extra drama and sadness
- Slow burn where the whole town is rooting this on "It's about TIME Harvey is talking to someone!", in which it should be obvious but neither of them suspect that they like each other
- LITERATE please, I usually write 2-3 paragraphs as a minimum, so please have at least that

ABOUT ME:
- Literate
- Has been role playing for 10+ years
- I can't double on this one. I do double for role plays, but I don't feel confident enough in any of the characters from the game to actually double. Really sorry about this.

Please comment here or message me if you're interested in plotting it out!

Last edited:
I'll do it if you wouldn't mind doubling with me
I'm not very confident in playing as a canon character, and really just want to focus on the narrative between two characters rather than four.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back