• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Spoooks

hello!
Call me spooky. It's been a while since I've posted an ad here, but I'm currently looking for a couple of new rp partners! I'm a very relaxed, go with the flow kind of person. I'm just looking to write and create some cool stories. ♡

→ about me
- The amount I write varies. I try to stick around 300-400 words, but it could be more or less depending on the scene. 3rd person, past tense. I'm not looking for novella writers. I want to keep things casual and relaxed.
- I can respond a few times a day or a few times a week, it just depends. I do work full time and, like everyone, have a life outside of the internet. I always let my partners know If I'll be gone for a long period of time, though.
- cc x oc is my preference. I'm always willing to double, but it's not required.
- please be 18+

→ what i’m looking for
Outlander: Looking for someone to write Jamie Fraser against my oc!
Stardew Valley: Looking for someone to write Sebastian!
Fallout show: I've played the game but it's been a while, so mostly the tv show. Looking for someone to write the ghoul or an oc against my oc!
House of the Dragon: Looking for someone to write Daemon Targaryen or an oc for my oc!
Game of Thrones: Looking for Jon Snow or an oc against my oc!
Stranger Things: Looking for Eddie Munson.

if any of this interests you, please send me a message!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back