• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

elysiumdreams

all that glitters
introduction

hey! you can call me elysium. i'm well into my twenties and have been writing for a long while now, but it's been a hot minute since i've roleplayed. life and all. but, i'm looking to slowly venture back into the roleplaying scene, and hopefully with a long-term writing partner. i do have a relatively busy life outside of roleplaying, so if you're looking for low-commitment/unrushed replies, i'm your gal! i don't care how long it takes you to reply; take as long as you need, always. the roleplay will always be there. i always try my best to be friendly and easy-going, so i'm more than happy to talk ooc with my partners. someone who would like to plot, headcanon, and just chit-chat about our characters is what i am ideally searching for. 18+ writers only. incredibly ghost friendly. please PM me if you're interested!

post length & style

in this regard, i'm ultra flexible. i've done everything from script roleplay when i first started writing to novella in the more recent years. at this point in time, i'm looking to write two paragraphs at minimum per side. quality versus quantity, blah-blah-blah. i do have the tendency to match my partner's length! we can really go with whatever your preference is. i almost always write in third person/past tense, but i'm not a stickler if you don't. i do require you to be literate. i don't expect perfection, but checking for spelling and grammatical errors isn't really asking for much. and, lastly, i use proper capitalization in writing! i just prefer lowercase for ooc.

pairings

i most enjoy writing canon/oc pairings. i just love canon characters. i am most comfortable writing m/f pairings and i almost always double. i'm always open to more though, be it main or side pairings. while romance is my absolute favorite to write, i thoroughly enjoy having a huge cast of characters to play with -- so platonic relationships are majorly important for me. i'm willing to play as many side characters as we need to keep the story rolling. so, hopefully you are too!

platform

i only want to write on-site and over private messages. we can have one thread for our roleplay and one for OOC chat. no discord.

limits

i don't have any triggers or limits apart from site rules. i am okay with violence, language, and other various mature themes in line with the fandoms i am interested in. however, please feel free to let me know if there is any topic you'd prefer to avoid. i'd hate to make someone uncomfortable unintentionally.

fandoms & love interests

fallout [3, 4, NV, 76, & the TV series.]
maximus, cooper, benny, butch, hancock

dragon age [completed all games.]
alistair, fenris, varric, cullen

attack on titan [completed anime, reading manga. no modern AU.]
eren

my hero academia [up to season 6. canon-divergent or AU preferred.]
izuku, shoto, mirio, toshinori

marvel cinematic universe [up to far from home. willing to research.]
peter parker

star wars [all movies + most shows. willing to research.]