• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Splicers - I Am Legion - OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Besides the honor itself, what is the significance of being part of this order? Special missions? Are they a "special forces rescue team" of some kind? Maybe a "SEAL Team 6" or the like?
Special missions is a big perk, along with extra access with top-of-the-line equipment access.

Sherwood Sherwood Chaska would like to use any or all of these skills on top of the WyldKat's Host Armor abilities, not just in the main area, but in the exits out of here.

Detect Ambush: 60%(+5%) (+10% if using Echo-location.)
Detect Concealment: 55% (+5%)
Land Navigation: 66% (+4%)
Tracking: 55% (+5%) (+20% per Sherwood) (Special Counter-Tracking bonus: -40% to others' attempts to Tracking!)
Track & Trap Animals: 55%/65% (+5%) (+5% Hunting)
Find Contraband: 56% (+4%)
Lore: Machine: 50% (+4%)
History (see Lore: Machine description): 50% (+5%)

Purr Purr what does Chaska send back about the chamber you are in? Do you need to explore more before giving the all clear for Lance and Toni?
The first thing I would like to find are...

... RP Nation's alerts for this channel! You really replied last Wednesday? Aaaack! =)

I am going to give Mirgris Mirgris a little bit of time to be able to respond to the bump. Hopefully he responds soon.

Sherwood Sherwood How far are we away from our first drop area for the Trailblazers (optimum range)?

The tunnel was only about 2,500 feet long to reach the chamber, and about a mile of ocean travel to get to the gate that let you into the sewer.

The tunnel was only about 2,500 feet long to reach the chamber, and about a mile of ocean travel to get to the gate that let you into the sewer.
So we're 1 1/2 miles in. O.K.. Plus, OOC here - I don't remember any mention of interference with the Trailblazers. I have the impression we just plant them in the desired range.

You are correct. No mention was made about interference from being underground. But this is the first live fire field test of the system, so some quirks may turn up.

You are correct. No mention was made about interference from being underground. But this is the first live fire field test of the system, so some quirks may turn up.
Good to know. Thanks! =)

Well, if the Trailblazers work as well as our bio comms do, placing them underground might be the best choice.

This particular sewer line goes inland for about twenty miles in roughly the direction you want to go, assuming you go along the shortest path. There is a junction at that point where you can either continue on the tunnel path but be going slightly off course, or you can go above ground for about fifty miles until you get to another set of tunnels that will head in that general direction you want to go.
Sherwood Sherwood I've lost track of how many miles we're supposed to cover until we reach the factory?

Let's see how things look after we move that first twenty miles underground. I don't want to make too many plans when we don't know what may be in store for us.

Sherwood, Chaska Is going to primarily rely on Wyldkat's enhanced hearing, his echo-location, and his thermographic vision as they proceed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back