• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Splicers - I Am Legion - OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
(I should post this here.) Sherwood Sherwood Could I get some die rolls from you when it's convenient, please?

Of course. Give me a few hours to get back home after work and I'll get those rolls for you.
Take your time. I still have a lot of questions to ask before I have a character ready. Here's a few (again, at your convenience):

What are the Splicers like? Which houses (if any) are we playing? What can you tell us about the realm we're playing in?

I'll post some detailed stuff probably tomorrow in a Lore tab, but I can tell you that you'll be starting out based out underwater in a massive living submarine called the Kraken. Your Host Armor and other bio constructs can all breathe underwater naturally so you don't have any problems.

Splicers are all just regular people when they are out of their Host Armor. Some are good, some are assholes. It is up to you to say what kind of person you will be.

Splicers are all just regular people when they are out of their Host Armor. Some are good, some are assholes. It is up to you to say what kind of person you will be.
This I feel I knew already. What I mean is - are they just "people" or are you centering them around any particular culture(s)? Who are they? Are they just the nameless humans in the Terminator movie in the future dressed in rags needing saving or are they perhaps from some of the Houses from the Splicer books?

I realize you've just decided on this game within the past week. I get that you need time to get the game up and running. I just want you to know that I have a curiosity for the Splicers you create as a people. Whether you choose to do something with that is up to you; I'm game either way. =)

Now I understand what you're asking for. I had not settled too hard on any one culture over another, thinking that even with the mass destruction there will still be some diversity between peoples across the world.

More details will be up later.

Hey Sherwood, I think I'd like to have you roll my numbers this time around. Let's see if your dice will treat me nice.

Not a problem. I'll roll the bones when I'm home.

Finally home and able to relax a bit. Here are the promised dice rolls:

Purr Purr

For Psychie Psychie

Once you have decided on what character class you wish to have, I can roll your Bio-E points and let you get started on your customization of your Host Armor.

I'm still debating between taking the Outrider OCC or the Dreadguard OCC. I like the War Mounts, but I also like the extra Bio-E of the Dreadguard.

Now I understand what you're asking for. I had not settled too hard on any one culture over another, thinking that even with the mass destruction there will still be some diversity between peoples across the world.

More details will be up later.
I really like the idea of the Kraken. It reminds me a bit of Pacifica in Robotech: Broadsword - it's a really cool underwater home, but she can change locales!

I'm still debating between taking the Outrider OCC or the Dreadguard OCC. I like the War Mounts, but I also like the extra Bio-E of the Dreadguard.
I'm inwardly debating Outrider too because I like beasts you can ride (and something about Splicers's setting reminds me of Hayao Miyazaki's Nausicaa: Valley of the Wind). I imagine Bombardier will win out - I really like their level of education, the Bushido-like code, their Splicer powers, and I've never run a "pet build" before. Plus, I like the Mantises. I'm not at all interested in leading communities as some Dreadguard Warlords do. =)

Sherwood Sherwood Okies. Bombardier it is. May I have the BIO-E rolls and whatever else I need to get started, please?

And to confirm - Jeet Kune Do 2.0 is in the game along with which other martial systems?

Sherwood Sherwood Okies. Bombardier it is. May I have the BIO-E rolls and whatever else I need to get started, please?

And to confirm - Jeet Kune Do 2.0 is in the game along with which other martial systems?
Here are some Bio-E rolls. First, your Mantis Cannon.
4d8+40 = 67 (27 on the dice)

Now, for your armor.
5d6+20 = 40 (20 on the dice)

Finally, yes I will allow the Jeet Kune Do 2.0.

Finally, yes I will allow the Jeet Kune Do 2.0.
Sherwood Sherwood Thanks for the rolls!

Re: Martial Arts. Sorry; I asked the question in a way that wasn't clear. Besides JKD 2.0, what other martial art systems are available?

Sherwood Sherwood Thanks for the rolls!

Re: Martial Arts. Sorry; I asked the question in a way that wasn't clear. Besides JKD 2.0, what other martial art systems are available?
Krav Maga, Kung Fu, and Tae Kwon Do. I'll have them up in a Character thread soon.

Since Dann is taking the critter-sitting route, I'll go ahead and take the Dreadguard. Sherwood, can I get some rolls from you? 3d6x10 Bio-E, and four rolls of 1d4 to add to my Iq, Ma, Ps, and Pp. Thanks ahead of time!

Since Dann is taking the critter-sitting route, I'll go ahead and take the Dreadguard. Sherwood, can I get some rolls from you? 3d6x10 Bio-E, and four rolls of 1d4 to add to my Iq, Ma, Ps, and Pp. Thanks ahead of time!
I R a Critter-Sitter! I love it, Psychie! Ha ha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back