• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SLGaming

Hello everyone. I was hoping to do a Sonic the hedgehog RP. I have been hyperfixated with Sonic since I was 3 (now being 20) so I am experienced with the genre.

I would like to do a RP from this fandom. I was hoping that you would play a male cannon character for my OC to interact with (as he is a male character) if you feel comfortable i would like to make it a ship (preferably Sonic) but if not platonic friendship is enough I am so desperate

---------------------------------------------------------

If you don't like OCs and are against using them I don't mind playing Sonic for other types of plots.

We can rewrite forces to make the stakes higher, have the characters react in ways that make the story seem true. Etc.

Or we can do an AU idea as with this franchise there is so much we can do.

---------------------------------------------------------

I would prefer my partner be 18+ (for age reasons not content reasons)

Be semi lit.

Be active.

Talks to me when having RP troubles

Doesn't ghost

PM if interested

AYOO WAIT THE STARS HAVE ALIGNED //
。・:*:・゚★,‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾
HI HELLO HI
I'm Maurice, into Sonic currently, I do OC
roleplays and do the CRUSH X OC type roleplays.
Literate, active on Wattpad, Discord, my main two.
I don't ghost. (Sorry I couldn't PM you, I literally just
joined in searching for a Sonic Roleplay partner ack)
。・:*:・゚★,‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

Users who are viewing this thread

Back