• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Shadow contiunes to glare. "Why do you wanna test me? I have my full power back and I can tell you this I'm stronger than I was when I got sealed away." He said.

"hmph" Byakuya draws his sword "dont you know that captains are the strongest type of soul reaper allow me to show you... Scatter. Zenbonzakura these pedals dont need power to cut anyone because these pedals could hurt a god now" he swings his hilt and the pedals attack you from all directions

Shadow teleported out of the range of attack. He merely stared. If he rememebred corectly all Soul Reapers could only be harmed by meele attacks or Spiritiual type and he had no spiritual type powers so he'd have to rely on meele.

"He can't do anything but teleport and strike as he teleports..." Amy says in a worried tone and then adds. "He doesn't even have time to transform."

Shadow this time jumped over and turned Super Blue mid-air.
Super Shadow Blue.jpg
He then charged moving at speeds that can't be seen. Not even by captain leveled soul reapers or gods. He then kicked him in the face and punched him in the gut this time causing the guy to cough blood onto his arm before kicking him on the back. It'd seem Super Blue evened the playing field between Shadow and Byukya. (Sorry if spelt wrong)

Shadow grits his teeth. He powered up in Blue and kept equality. "Then let's contiune this test but the test is now. Will you retreat or die when I surpass you."

"hmph foolish words" swords made out of spirit energy trap them both inside "its no use trying to escape fool not even the strongest can escape without defeating me or i defeat you"

Byakuya's attack form is "Annihilation Scape" (殲景, senkei), which unites the scattered petals into complete swords that form rows of swords around Byakuya and his opponent. In this form, Byakuya abandons the defense potential of his many blades and concentrates on killing the enemy. While Byakuya can control these swords as he does his regular blades, he usually attacks with just one in hand.

Shadow stared at him. He considered his options but suddenly dropped to his knees screaming. He grabed his head. "STOP NO! I DON'T NEED YOU NOT YET!" He'd turn normal and one of his eyes would change along with part of his body.
Half Shadow Half Shadow.EXE.jpg

"I...I...can't control it..." He said feeling his sanity disappearing. "Please lower...the swords...Amy...knows how to...stop it....from controlling me." He said.

Finally his transformation was complete.
Shadow.EXE.jpg
His laugh was insane and sounded just like the god of evil Sonic.EXE's. His smile evil and demonic.

Byakuya smirks "A soul reaper never is scared to die but i promise you i wont die... activating Gokei"
To overwhelm the defense of an opponent, Byakuya can use lit."Pivotal Scape" (吭景, gōkei). This aligns every blade in a spherical formation around his opponent, which then collapses into them from every possible angle, leaving no blind spots and no chance to escape.

Shadow.EXE didn't even let out a groan and his wounds healed. In black smoke he was gone and behind Byukya ready to spear his hand throught Byuyaka's chest.

He laughed again. "Your weak you know that right? I am equal to Sonic.EXE the strongest of the Evil Gods. I could kill you if I wanted but your fun so maybe I'll spar you." He says followed by laughing again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back