• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Opening: Three universes have been fused into one causing lots of chaos and destruction until one black and red hedgehog sealed the evil in Hueco Mundo and has been sealed away for 10 years and he will be finally awaken

Shadow groans as he awoke finally. The events that happened before this all blury and when he tried to think of why he was here it hurt his head. So he stoped and walked around trying to find out if anything will help atleast one memory clear up.

Sonic runs across the planet running from his destroyed village after Fleetway tortures him than a man with long black hair and wearing a hair clip of some kind walks up to sonic "you want to get stronger boy" then sonic looks at the man "I'm sorry what" the man smiles "my name is Byakuya Kuchiki how about you" sonic answers "I'm Sonic, Sonic the hedgehog".

Sonic runs across the planet running from his destroyed village after Fleetway tortures him than a man with long black hair and wearing a hair clip of some kind walks up to sonic "you want to get stronger boy" then sonic looks at the man "I'm sorry what" the man smiles "my name is Byakuya Kuchiki how about you" sonic answers "I'm Sonic, Sonic the hedgehog".
(btw this is a flashback happening as the present is happening ten years ago

Byakuya brings Sonic through a portal into a place called the soul society and in the training grounds he sees a red echidna and a yellow two-tailed fox "these are going to be your training partners Sonic meet Knuckles, and Tails" then they both wave then sonic smiled "lets get this started"

Back in present:
"oh and what questions" the old man asks

"those last 10 years was chaos 3 universes collided and creatures with masks and other beings invaded us then one powerful creature sealed the invaders into another world and freed our people and we have never seen him again," The old man says

"so you are the savior of our world my name is Harold Gane the elder here" then a man walks in (it was seiba) "old man may you tell me where that barrier is" then the old man sighed "I'm afraid I cant do that"

The man looks back at you and his power level is higher than yours cause your powers are drastically weakened "Im Seiba Wulf my business here is none of your concern"

Shadow glares at him. "Seiba Wulf? I am Shadow The Hedgehog...or atleast I think that is my name. My memories of the last 10 years are still fuzzy..."

Seiba then glares at you "if i were you stay out of my way" he grabs the old man by the shirt "NOW WHERE IS IT? TELL ME OR YOU WILL DIE" then the old man says "kill me if you wish but ill never tell you" he then drops the old man "hmph useless piece of shit" Seiba mutters to himself and leaves

Shadow seeing how Seiba just acted towards the old man went Hyper. He teleported and kicked Seiba out of a window. Though it did send him out the window it didn't do much of else. His power was weaker. His body could remember him being much stronger even though his mind couldn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back